Three Nights in London - Night 02

Story Info
Cute Dutch Tgirl goes out for the first time.
3.4k words
4.24
13k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Irene, wake up sweetie."

Slowly the mist from my dream started to lift. Irene, who's that?

I slowly became aware that I was holding something soft and cuddly in my arms. A Teddy bear?

I moved and felt something tugging at my chest. Breasts? I opened my eyes slowly and saw the broad smile of a pretty redhead just in front of my face.

"Wake up, pretty girl."

In a flash everything from last night came back. Oh, my god, so it wasn't a dream!

I sat up and looked down at myself. Through strands of blonde hair I saw two perky breasts beneath black satin pyjamas. Oh wow!

The redhead (Gabrielle, I remembered in a flash) told me to shower and to meet her downstairs. I got out of bed and, noticing my stockinged feet, went into the small bathroom. I wasn't truly prepared for what I saw in the mirror.

A sleepy blonde in heavy makeup stared back at me. She opened her mouth and whispered, "Well hello there..."

Everything was coming back slowly, and vaguely it dawned upon me what I was expected to do. I took off the hair, my pyjamas, the lingerie and the stockings I was wearing. Under the thong I found a piece of garment which held my cock back. I remembered that it was called a gaff. The breasts seemed to be glued to my chest so I just grinned and stepped under the shower. I noticed my razor still lying there and made my face baby-smooth again.

I put on a pink dressing gown and went downstairs, taking the wig and the clothes with me. Gabrielle met me, dressed in jeans, high heeled ankle boots and a white blouse, and ushered me into her room, to the vanity table from last night. She told me to don the gaff and gave me a set of bra and panties. In a trance I put on the shiny but simple black lingerie, admiring the feminine flat shape of my pussy.

"I'll do your makeup, sweetie, but then I'll have to run to my work. Don't worry; the girls will take care of you."

I nodded sheepishly and Gabrielle started to do her magic. She cleaned some patches on my face which weren't washed off enough in the shower and put on foundation and powder.

"I want to give you a more natural girly daytime look for your first steps outside," she said, "it's such a pity I can't go with you today."

Outside? I felt panic coming up while she worked on my eyes, applying eyeliner and golden brown eye shadow. She put mascara on my eyelashes, including the falsies she had glued on yesterday. It felt funny when I batted my eyes.

Using a plastic template she filled in my neatly trimmed eyebrows. She applied some powder until she was satisfied and contoured my lips with a red pencil. Filling it in with medium shade of red and adding a touch of lip gloss made it complete.

She took the long blonde wig, put it on my head, shifted it a bit and stepped back to admire the result.

"Nice!" she said, "cute, but not too sexy. Just what you need for today. Such a shame I have to work. Tell me everything about it tonight! Have fun, pretty girl!"

And with a kiss on my forehead she rushed off. I heard the front door and kept staring at the cute girl in the mirror, a bit at a loss what to do next.

I stood up in front of the mirror just enjoying the black lingerie on my smooth body, long blonde hair flowing halfway down my back.

I heard somebody coming down the stairs and saw Debbie standing in the doorframe, wearing a huge T-shirt with Minnie Mouse on it. She was about my height, fully figured with large breasts and legs that didn't seem to end. She had a huge smile on her face.

"Good morning, little sis," she said, "We're going to have so much fun today! Make yourself comfortable. I'll make breakfast for you and Becca, that is if Milady ever wakes up of course."

I installed myself on the couch, still a bit dozy. Becca came down in a pink baby doll and silently sat next to me, softly caressing my leg.

"Hello Irene, did you dream of me?"

I stared into her green eyes. She was a bit taller than me, a bit skinny but with all the curves in the right places and with a permanent naughty look in her eyes. I confessed and she just smiled.

During breakfast we talked about all kinds of things and I almost forgot that I sat at a breakfast table in London, in lingerie, in full make up, with two pretty girls I was only just getting to know.

Suddenly it all came back with a bang. I felt nauseous and nervous and I couldn't eat another bite. The girls noticed and Debbie said, "Ok, let's go for it then."

We went to Gabrielle's room and the girls made me stand in front of the mirror.

"For starters; Gab left you something," Debbie said, "turn around and lift your arms."

I did and Debbie wrapped some sort of a wide belt around my waist, hooking it up at the front.

"Breath out," she said and started pulling some laces at the back. I felt like I was clipped in two and breathing suddenly became hard.

"Just relax, Irene," Becca chuckled, while Debbie made a knot, "you'll get used to it. We know, we've all modelled for Gab."

The girls started to discuss how they would dress me up just like I was their new doll. I cowardly suggested that, since it would be my first time out, we could start with some casual jeans.

"Nonsense," Becca said, "that would be a waste. I want to show off your pretty legs."

She went to her room and returned with a short pleated skirt in faux leather.

"These will be perfect; you'll only need some black pantyhose with it."

From one of the drawers she produced a pair and I started putting them on, careful not to rip them. The sensation of the material against my smooth shaven legs was wonderful.

Debbie gave me a sleeveless top with Hello Kitty on it. I put it on with some effort and noticed how my nipples showed through the pink fabric. I put on the leather skirt. It came halfway up my thighs.

"Isn't it a bit short?" I said nervously.

"Just don't bend over if you don't have to," Becca laughed, "don't worry, this is London, we're used to quite a bit. And besides that, you should be proud of those pins!"

"Maybe walking on high heels in public is a bit too much for the first time," Debbie said, and she came back from her room with a pair of low heeled cowboy boots. I put them on and did some comfortable steps.

I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw. The combination of C-cup breast forms, waist clincher and the pleated skirt gave me a wonderful girly shape, and the boots added a nice streetwise touch to the total picture.

Becca took my hands and started to paint my nails a bright red, adding some silver sparkles to the tips as a bonus. The girls rummaged through Gabrielle's drawers and started decorating me with earrings, rings, braces and a pearl necklace. Some puffs of a totally feminine perfume made my transformation complete.

The girls admired their hard work. "You rock, Irene," Debbie said, and the girls went to their rooms to dress up themselves.

I just stood there, with mixed emotions and trying to find the courage to go outside.

The girls came down again, dressed in several shades of urban street wear, and it was clear that there was no way back.

Since the weather was grey and a bit chilly, Debbie handed me a gorgeous black leather jacket. "Ready?" she smiled, and opened the door.

In a dream I stepped outside and walked the first yards down the sidewalk with my new friends. I did my best to move as girly as I could and I was only too aware of the summer wind touching my nyloned legs and brushing through my long blonde hair.

I felt like everybody in London was looking at me, and I kept my gaze fixed on the sidewalk. Debbie took my hand and told me to relax. Becca put an arm around my waist and so we walked to the Tube.

On the platform I finally dared to look around. Nobody seemed to take special notice of the three girls standing there, apart from a guy who was admiring my legs. Our eyes met and he winked. I blushed and Becca laughed.

The train came and we found a place to sit. I crossed my legs, trying to cover my legs, myself, actually every bit of me, all the time completely aware of the two guys sitting opposite to me, checking me out from head till toe.

The girls took me for a little walk around Trafalgar Square and showed me some local highlights. I had to confess I was a bit too occupied with my own highlights to pay much attention. The bouncing of my boobies, the way my skirt flowed around my legs and most of all the sensation of walking around in public dressed as a girl; all of it was simply overwhelming.

The girls teased me a bit to make me feel at ease and Debbie suggested her patented cure for all girly problems: shopping.

We went into a couple of boutiques and they made me fit everything that they wanted to see me in. Skirts, tops, skinny jeans, you name it. I felt a little shy to start with, but no one seemed to notice anything strange and the sales girls were very kind. I relaxed a bit and started to enjoy the whole new experience of just being one of the girls.

In the end I bought a frilly summer dress, not unlike the one Gabrielle had worn yesterday. Becca protested that it was too long and patted my bum.

With our loot we walked through the crowded street. I was feeling quite brave now and tried my best catwalk strut, wiggling my bum. Clumsily I dropped the bag with my new dress in it and I bent over to pick it up. I came up again, turned around and saw a guy, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. I became red and ran after the girls.

We ended the afternoon on the terrace of a little wine bar. We sat there having a glass of Chardonnay and I felt happy and complete. Debbie and Becca had fun too and gave me little tips on behaving like a girl in public.

Suddenly I had to take one of these tips to the test so I went inside looking for the bathroom. With some hesitation I chose the door with the woman on it. Inside was an older woman checking her makeup in the mirror. I greeted her softly and she smiled at me. The cute blonde in the mirror smiled back.

With everything safely tucked in again I rejoined the girls and we took the Tube back home.

When we came home Gabrielle was already there. She looked at me admiringly, complimented the girls on my outfit and listened to my ramblings. Oh, it had been so cool. I kept babbling and babbling and she just smiled, "Told you so."

We had some drinks and things cooled down a bit. I learned that the next plan was to go to their favourite pub for dinner and some drinks with friends.

Gabrielle looked at me and said, "Since this is Friday night and a special occasion, we'll go in style of course. Come on, I'll dress you up."

She took me to her room and told me to undress except for my jewellery, the gaff and the waist clincher. She gave me some nude hold up stockings and I carefully put them on.

A black string came next. "You don't want to have VPL's, do you?" she said teasingly.

From a drawer she took out a little black number and showed it to me. I gasped. It was from a slinky, PVC-like material and most of the back and the arms were lace.

"I couldn't..." I stammered.

"Oh, come on Irene, you'll look amazing in it," she said, "just try it on."

I did and the dress fitted me like it was spray painted on my skin. A bra was obviously out of the question, given the amount of lace at my back. The shiny fabric came just beneath my bum and the girl in Gabrielle's mirror screamed Danger!

"Wow," I whispered and in a bout of overconfidence I agreed to wear this outfit tonight.

"Cool," Gabrielle said, handing me a pair of black high heeled knee boots, "These will look perfect with it. Since you practiced all day, you should be able to strut these tonight."

I put them on, admiring the way they shaped my legs. She did my makeup again, this time in a heavy smoky-eyed version. While I admired the result, she pointed to some accessories lying on the table. I clipped the large hoops to my ears and slid the eight large rings on my fingers.

Gabrielle put on a gorgeous green leather dress with a zipper at the front and brown suede over knee boots. They were low heeled so now I was a little bit taller then her. The girls came down, Becca in a lovely black and red dress with white polka dots on the red front and Debbie in an extremely tight and short black velvet dress that accented her curvy figure. We admired each other.

"Wow Irene, you look good enough to eat," Becca said and pretended to bite me in my boobies. We all laughed and went outside.

The pub was only half a mile away and I actually enjoyed walking in the high heeled boots, swaying my hips. I only had the urge to pull down my dress all the time, which made Gabrielle laugh.

In front of the pub were some guys and they obviously liked what they saw. Debbie knew some of them. One stared at my nipples. We flirted and chatted a bit and promised to see them later in the pub.

We went in, sat down at a table and ordered drinks and food. The waist clincher told me that there was not much space left so I just took a salad. During dinner Debbie's boyfriend joined us. He introduced himself and kept studying me during dinner, looking a bit confused. I winked at him, which made him blush.

I felt at ease and secretly enjoyed the exciting feeling of the leather of the chair against my naked skin with just the thinnest of material between them.

After dinner we went over to the other side of the pub, which also had a little dance floor. A group of friends were already there and Gabrielle introduced me to them.

Everyone was warm and friendly and if they knew about my little secret, they didn't show it.

I met Mandy, a petite girl with a jealous making figure and a cute piercing in her belly button, who appeared to be Becca's girlfriend. She obviously knew and told me that Becca was fascinated by my transformation into Irene. She was very funny, with a dry sense of humour and we talked until someone mingled rather bluntly in the conversation.

"Hi, I'm Michael, but friends call me Mike."

I turned and looked up to a handsome guy, athletic and a bit Hispanic.

"Hi, I'm Irene, from Holland," I said, holding out my hand.

"Oh, I know," he grinned, "and you are wearing something that belongs to me."

I blushed big time and I was suddenly very much aware of the gaff and its content. "So you know."

"Yeah, but don't worry, I don't mind and you are looking awesome. Honestly, if Gab hadn't told me I'd taken you for a chick."

"Thanks," I said shyly, and we started to talk about London, Gab and the girls and his work as a ballet dancer. It was nice and relaxed until he suddenly asked,

"Irene, are you gay?"

"Of course not," I snapped, "I like girls."

"So that makes you a lesbian," he chuckled, "face it, Irene, you look like a pretty chick in every detail and the way you dress and how you move screams SEX to every guy."

I tried to explain that I was just fascinated by the transformation into Irene, that it made me feel good being her and that I wanted to go all the way to feel 100% feminine.

"All the way?" he said with a mocking smile. I blushed and fell silent.

He checked his mobile. "I have to go in fifteen minutes, but I really want to dance with you before I go." He took me to the dance floor.

Mike was a pro of course. I tried to follow his moves as best as I could and I really liked how the high heeled boots made me shake my booty. The guys standing around the dance floor obviously liked it too.

The song ended and a slow tune started. Mike pulled me close and I felt his body heat against mine. His hands were on the back of my slinky dress and they ventured lower and lower until they were on my bum. Gently he caressed my cheeks and I felt his manhood growing against my belly.

My first impulse was to break loose, but in a strange way I felt completely at ease and I pushed my head against his shoulder. He stroked my hair, bowed his head and whispered softly in my ear, "You have an amazing ass Irene, definitely rear of the year material."

The song was over and Mike looked me deeply in the eyes while holding me.

"That was cool, I really want to do it again, but I've got to go now. I'll see you at the party tomorrow."

He kissed me fully on my lips, squeezed me playfully in my bum and left.

Confused I returned to Gabrielle, who had seen the whole scene. She smiled.

"Mike is totally self centred and vain but he's still a good friend of mine. He's gay, but he's also bi-curious; I think you are something like the best of both worlds to him. Actually I think I understand him on that one," she added with a wink.

We had a lovely evening of chatting, drinking and dancing. By now I felt completely at ease in my new role, gossiping with the girls and flirting with the boys.

Finally we walked home. Debbie had left with her boyfriend and Becca's girlfriend would stay over so the four of us walked home. Gabrielle wrapped her arm around my waist and we enjoyed the sudden silence of the summer night. I smelled her perfume.

We came home and poured ourselves a last Chardonnay in the living room.

Not after long, Becca and Mandy excused themselves and went upstairs, giggling and a bit tipsy. Gabrielle cuddled close to me on the couch and stroked my leg.

"You know, Irene, when I met you in Holland I just thought it would be fun to dress you up. I never thought it would make me feel the way I feel now. Yesterday was just fun but when I saw you dancing with Mike tonight I suddenly felt a total desire for you."

I pulled up the lower zipper of her leather dress and let my red nails play around her pussy while I studied her pretty face.

"Thank you for letting Irene out, Gabrielle," I whispered.

She bent over and softly nibbled my lip. Her tongue found mine and we let them fool around for some time. I stroked her breasts and I became very excited by the vision of two hot girls, sitting on the couch, kissing passionately and caressing each other's bodies.

Her hand crept up and she toyed with the elastic top of my stocking. I purred. Then she went up again and started to explore my pussy. I moaned. Her lips let go and she looked me into the eye.

"I always wanted to have a girlfriend with a little bit extra. Come with me, Irene."

She took my hand and I followed her to her bedroom, wiggling my girly bum. She reached under my slinky dress and pulled down my string and the gaff. I stepped out of them and let Gabrielle pull me onto the bed. My red lips found hers and we made love.