Three Nights in London - Night 03

Story Info
Cute Dutch Tgirl goes for it!
3.3k words
4.51
12.2k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up looking into the smiling face of a pretty redhead. Sunlight was streaming through the curtains of her bedroom.

"Good morning, Irene," she said, and she kissed me on my nose.

I smiled back and slowly remembered my adventures of yesterday. When I moved my legs it dawned on me that I was still fully dressed. I even had my high heeled boots on. My skimpy black dress was pulled up and revealed the tops of nude holdup stockings. The front zipper of Gabrielle's leather dress was open and revealed a lacy bra. I caressed her softly. No panties, I noticed.

"Good morning, Gabrielle," I finally croaked, "that was really something."

"Yes, I guess it was about five when you fell asleep, in my arms."

I suddenly remembered everything in detail and the memory of two wild girls making passionate love stirred something down below.

Gabrielle noticed and chuckled, "See it as an added bonus. Let me take care of that."

She did just that while I finger fucked her. We both came and lay there, panting and staring at each other. With her finger she traced my little heart shaped patch of pubic hair.

"Let's get up," Gabrielle said, "you shower first, you dirty girl you."

I went out of the bed, picked up the gaff still lying on the floor and went upstairs to the room I hadn't slept in. I took off my boots, my clothes, the jewellery and the hair. I enjoyed the warm water on my smooth body, shaved twice and washed my face as good as I could. I couldn't help wiggling the falsies which were still glued to my chest. When I came out of the shower Gabrielle was standing there, now dressed in a pink dressing gown, and looking puzzled.

"Amazing, just like you are somebody else. We'd better bring Irene back, don't you think?"

I nodded and put on the gaff, tucking my cock safely between my legs. She handed me a set of soft pink lingerie, girly and with cute little bows. I put them on.

"Sweet," Gabrielle said, leading me to her room again and putting me in front of the mirror at her vanity table.

She started the now familiar routine of foundation, eye makeup and contouring. Slowly Irene started to reappear again, now in a softer, cuter version.

"Perfect for a day in the park," she said, doing my lips in a shade of pink.

The long blonde hair came on again and Gabrielle styled it into two pigtails, held up by daisy shaped clips. Little pink earrings and a matching necklace completed the look. My amazed pout made it even better. The girl in the mirror was so cute!

She tossed me a dressing gown with big roses on it.

"Come sweetie, I'll make us some tea and we'll have it on the balcony in the sun."

We went there and enjoyed the mild weather, each other's company and the memories of last night. Gabrielle stroked my legs and remarked that Debbie and Becca had forgotten something yesterday. She went in and returned again with a little bottle. She painted my toe nails in the same colour as my finger nails. I just felt happy and spoiled.

Becca and her girlfriend Mandy came downstairs, bubbly and joking about the noise the neighbours downstairs had made last night. I blushed and Gabrielle laughed, winking at Becca.

After a light lunch we decided to spend the afternoon in the park and we went to our rooms to dress up. I put on the flowery summer dress I had bought yesterday and I walked over to Becca's room for some advice on footwear.

She and Mandy were already dressed up in frilly summer clothes and almost ready to go. Becca invited me to her huge shoe collection and I settled for a pair of classy medium high pumps with ankle straps. The tan colour matched wonderfully with my new dress.

Becca gave me a wide brown belt with a large buckle. "It's a bit too warm for that waist clincher, isn't it?" she said with a grin and patted me on my bum.

Mandy added some rings and wrist bands with daisies to my outfit and the three of us went downstairs. Gabrielle was waiting for us, looking radiant and wearing the summer dress with the biker boots which she wore when she picked me up at the station. Oh my god, it felt like that was ages ago!

We went outside in the summer sun and walked to the park nearby. I enjoyed the wind and the sun on my naked arms and legs. I practiced my catwalk strut, making small steps and putting my feet in front of each other. We passed some guys and I gave my bum an extra wiggle.

We found a nice place to sit near some trees and we settled on picnic blankets in the grass.

Debbie came over, together with her boyfriend Eric and a cooler with three bottles of ice cold Chardonnay. I greeted them both with the traditional three Dutch kisses. Eric's eyes almost popped out of his head when I whispered in his ear, "Je bent schattig als je verlegen bent."

We had a lovely afternoon in the sun, chatting, joking and drinking white wine. Friends came over for a good time. I met Denise, a super funny girl from the USA. She was joking all the time and she had brought two bottles of champagne. I also had a nice chat with Jamie, a friend of Becca who was over from Australia. She looked super sweet in a totally cute 60ties dress and she knew everything about fashion.

Finally it was time to go home and we strolled back to the house.

Debbie had made us a light dinner which we enjoyed on the balcony. After dinner it was time to dress up for the party. Gabrielle had already told me that she had prepared a special outfit for me and I followed her to her room.

She instructed me to take off the summer dress and the pink lingerie and gave me a pair of fishnet tights. I put them on, admiring how the material followed the shape of my legs. A body stocking in black lace came next. It had little buttons in the crotch, which Gabrielle helped me to fasten.

From a drawer she took an almost formal white blouse with long sleeves. It was very tight around my boobies so I left the top buttons open. My cleavage was on display, with just a hint of black lace and my nipples poked enthusiastically through the white fabric.

"No waist clincher?" I asked.

"Better," Gabrielle said smiling, "just wait and see." She handed me a super cute green tartan skirt which came halfway down my thighs.

"I'd better not bend over," I chuckled, clearly remembering my adventures from yesterday.

"After all the practice you had, you should be able to walk on these," Gabrielle said, and held out a pair of the sexiest boots I had ever seen.

"Wow," I said, and sat down on the edge of her bed to put them on. They were over the knee, pointy and with impossible high stiletto heels. The feeling of zipping up the black leather around my fishnets was simply magical. I stood up and did some steps. The boots felt surprisingly comfortable.

"And now for the piece de resistance," Gabrielle said. "I made this myself," she added proudly.

She showed me a beautiful black corset, perfectly made from a lovely fabric. She put it around my waist, closing it up front with the little steel hooks. Then she started to tighten the laces at my back.

"Holy!" I gasped, feeling the air being squeezed out of my lungs.

"Honey, I've just started," she laughed, "now put your arms in the air and breath out."

She kept tugging on the laces until finally she was satisfied and there was no more air left in me. Gabrielle fumbled with the laces and I heard a zipper and a click. She made me turn around and with a big grin she showed me a little key on a silver chain.

"The knotted laces go in a little pouch along your spine which is closed by a zipper. The zipper is locked by a little padlock. I designed it myself. Neat, isn't it?" she said as she put the chain around her neck. "Just to remind you who's the boss," she laughed, trying to sound sternly.

I felt lightheaded and extremely excited. Gabrielle started kissing me, wrapping her leg around me. I looked sideways in the mirror and if the corset hadn't taken my breath away, the picture of two hot girls kissing and touching each other surely did. I was stunned at my hourglass figure and noticed the little brass padlock just above my bum.

"Kissing is always the best way to remove makeup," Gabrielle laughed, "now sit down for your war paint, honey."

She redid my makeup in a very dark, almost Goth like style with blood red lips and thick black mascara which made my blue eyes pop out even more.

Rings on every finger, hooped earrings and a posh pearl necklace made my look complete.

I sashayed to the living room and waited for the rest to appear. Everyone looked spectacular. Gabrielle was clearly in a domme mood, wearing a longish leather skirt over a lace top which showed her bra. She wore the black high heeled boots I had worn yesterday. She looked gorgeous and the little key she wore around her neck gave me butterflies in my tummy.

Debbie had ordered a cab to take the six of us to the venue where the party was. The driver ogled the colourful bunch with an amused grin, and with a particular interest in my legs.

The party was in an old industrial building which had been turned into some sort of theatre. It was beautifully decorated in a bit of a Victorian style, with chandeliers and red plush seats in cavities in the wall. It also had a stage.

We were warmly greeted by a large group of friends. Everyone was dressed to the nines. Some of them I had met last night and I got a lot of comments on my outfit. Linda, a sparkly American girl in wetlook leggings and a shiny top, noticed the little padlock, frowned at first and then smiled when she saw the little key around Gabrielle's neck.

A band started playing. Nice but nothing spectacular, just alternative rock covers. Gabrielle noticed that my band played almost the same music. I did a little air guitar for her and she laughed.

The band took a short break and we mingled. Gabrielle seemed to know almost everyone and introduced me to a lot of people as Irene from Holland. While she talked with some band members I chatted with a nice guy who seemed a little bit surprised by my alto voice, but otherwise just enjoyed what he saw and offered me a drink.

The band started playing again. Gabrielle and I danced in front of the stage. Dancing on my spikes was fun and went remarkable well. I exchanged smiles with Debbie, Eric's arm wrapped around her. Becca was having a good time as well, tickling Mandy.

A song ended and suddenly the singer said, "Ladies and gentleman, we have a special guest for you. From Holland, on guitar: Miss Irene Nyman!" And he pointed at me.

I felt the ground sinking away and I looked angrily at Gabrielle, who just smiled and winked. I shook my head, nonono, but my friends cheered and started to push me towards the stage.

With a pounding heart I climbed the stage, which fortunately for my stilettos had a little stairs. The guitar player handed me a Telecaster and a pick with a sarcastic grin, wondering how this blonde bimbo would make a fool out of herself.

"What are you gonna play for us, baby?" the singer said mockingly into the microphone.

I thought what the heck, selected a distorted sound on the pedal board, batted my eyelashes sweetly at the singer and exploded fiercely in the opening riffs of Foxy Lady.

The audience roared, the singer's jaw dropped to the floor and the rest of the band fell in line, laughing like maniacs.

For the first time in days I did something that I was familiar with, albeit now dressed as a blonde hottie. I loved the sight of my red fingernails against the fret board and my pointed stilettos kicking the stage.

The singer finally found back his voice.

"You know you are a cute little heartbreaker..."

I saw Gabrielle in the front row, smiling proudly. I blew her a kiss. Becca, Debbie and the rest of the audience went totally bezerk.

We really grooved and when we came at the guitar solo I selected a lead sound from the pedal board, noticing my pointed stilettoes. I screamed away in a scorching solo, using every trick I knew. This felt so good...

The song ended in a huge orgasm of sound and with a loud bang. The audience screamed and applauded. I took off the Tele and bowed to the audience, giving the guitarist a gratuitous look at my lacy bum. I turned around, gave him the guitar and a little kiss while he looked sheepishly.

The singer wowed and asked for another applause for this girl from Holland.

I climbed off the stage and was embraced by Gabrielle, who had tears in her eyes.

The compliments from my friends made me a little shy but also very happy. We enjoyed the rest of the show, dancing, laughing and drinking.

Afterwards the bass player of the band, a pretty blonde girl named Gemma, came over to me. She had a beautiful face and was dressed in a leather skirt and gorgeous red boots. "That was totally unexpected," she smiled as the keyboard player, a slim girl in a short leather skirt, joined us. Her name was Lila, she came from the USA and she knew literally everything about music.

We complimented each other on our outfits and we started talking about music, clothes and living in London. Somehow they gave me the feeling that they had guessed my little secret but if so, they didn't say.

The deejay started and we were all on the dance floor. I really had a wonderful time and smiled happily to Gabrielle. Suddenly I felt an arm around my corseted waist and I heard a voice in my ear.

"Hey sweetie, that was pretty awesome," Mike said, "luckily I just came in when your little show started. You really are a little pocket rocket."

We danced while he was holding me from behind, grinding his cock against my ass. Somehow I didn't mind. Slowly he moved me to the side of the dance floor. He turned me around, his hands on the back of my corset. He looked me in the eyes and asked, "Have you thought about our little chat from last night and the meaning of 'all the way'?"

Without waiting for my answer he bowed his head and started kissing me. He pressed his lips to mine, and it started out as a soft kiss that lingered. He explored my soft red lips and his tongue invaded my mouth. My emotions were like fireworks. This is wrong, he's a guy! Then it was like something in me switched.

No, this is perfect. This is how it's supposed to be. I surrendered, my head a tornado of thoughts and emotions. I was kissing him deeply, letting my tongue tangle with his.

Mike put his hands on my bum and pressed me closer. His hand went under my skirt and moved slowly to the front. I closed my eyes and I never wanted this to end.

"What are you doing, you slut!" somebody screamed.

Mike let me go like he had been hit by I bullet. I opened my eyes and saw a short blonde guy slapping Mike in the face.

"You slut, you asshole, how dare you snogging that little bimbo! A chick, for Christ sake!" And he stormed off.

Mike stammered, "But Paul, it isn't what you think, wait!" and ran after him.

I just stood there, my head in a spin. I searched for Gabrielle and slowly walked back to her. She had seen everything and she was looking a bit sad.

"Are you angry with me?" I asked meekly. "I'm so sorry, I was just so carried away by it all, and Mike, and the gig, and you, and, and you know these days are so..."

She put her finger to my lips. "Hush," she said seriously, "I understand. Nothing makes you feel more like a girl then the attention from a guy. And it's up to you how far you want to take that."

Then she smiled in her naughtiest way. "But never forget who has the key to your corset."

I laughed and cried at the same time and pulled her close. Our lips met in a gentle kiss. I tasted her lip gloss.

"Come with me, Irene," she whispered while she softly bit my ear, "we only have one night left. I want to explore all your girliness, starting with those little buttons down your body stocking. And if you are sweet to me, maybe, just maybe, I might release that little padlock..."

With a naughty smile she pulled me backstage and into a little office down a corridor. She closed the door, turned the lock and pushed me roughly against the wall, kissing me passionately.

"You make me so horny, Irene. With those pigtails you looked like an actress from a cheap seventies porn movie," she panted.

"Well, I'd better play my role then," I laughed, and pushed her on a desk.

I lifted up her leather skirt and licked the inside of her stockinged thighs, slowly working my way up. She moaned and wrapped her boots around my waist. With my teeth I pulled down her panties and my tongue started exploring her pussy. I tasted her sweet juices as I found that special spot, licking and nibbling.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!"

She twisted like she was electrified, throwing papers and stationary from the desk. My fingers took over and I looked in her eyes, filled with blind lust. Noticing my erect nipples she grinned, "You little slut!" and she groped my ass. My lips found her beautiful breasts while her hand started to squeeze my pussy right through my body stocking. I groaned, my head in a total frenzy, sucking her nipples and my fingers pleasuring her G-spot.

"I want you to take me on that couch, Irene," Gabrielle panted and we moved over, all the time kissing and caressing each other's bodies. Her hand kept fondling my pussy and something down there desperately wanted to break free. She undid the little buttons of my body stocking and pulled down my fishnets.

Jerking down the gaff she whispered, "Now take me, girl."

I slid inside her, all pictures and emotions of the last three days running through my head. The transformation, going out, the pub, fucking Gab, the park, the party, the gig, kissing Michael, his hands groping my ass... My head was spinning and my heart wanted to escape my corset. Gabrielle twisted like she was on fire, moaning and growling and burying her nails in my back. Suddenly I noticed a mirror in a corner of the office and in it I saw two sexy girls in boots, one corseted and one in leather, making wild love like there was no tomorrow. Oh my god, I've never seen anything as hot as that, and that blonde girl is me! Gabrielle screamed and we both exploded.

Lying next to her I caressed her cheek and toyed with the little key on her necklace. I saw a tear in her eyes.

"Thanks, Gab," I whispered, "this was the adventure of a lifetime. Tomorrow it's back to black"

She kissed me softly and looked me in the eyes. "Don't worry, Irene," she smiled, "there will be new adventures, just wait and see."