Three Nights in the Bathroom

Story Info
He gets taught sexual practices by an older girl.
1.3k words
4.34
57.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left my private `public` school – all boys - totally ignorant of a girl's physiology. I'd seen art pictures in books in the Studio, and I had read Henry Miller's Sexus, mastburtbating many times over it's sexy passages. But the actual sexual details of a woman were a mystery to me. So when I met Anna, the sister of my school friend, I was excited but shy with her. I was staying in Johnny's house for a few weeks because my parents were in Nigeria where my dad was working in Shell Oil and I wouldn't be joining them till later.

Johnny lived in a large detached house which had its own Tennis Court and gardens. His parents had separated and his father came to take Johnny away on a foreign holiday leaving me with Anna and her mother. Anna had been in an all girls school was not terribly attractive and slightly `butch`, but we got on well, even if she did beat me at tennis.

After a few days, things had settled down to a routine of tennis, bike rides and shopping. In the evenings we watched television and read books. Her mother would have a drink or two and Anna and I would go to bed about 9.30 and mother an hour later.

On the Friday night, I had finished cleaning my teeth when Anna came in and said

"Do you mind if I have a pee as I'm desperate." I replied

"Not at all if you don't mind if I watch!"

I thought I was being funny but she pulled up her short nightie and sat down with her legs open.

"Here you are then, have a look"

I did not hesitate, and scooted forward onto my knees and looked up her legs. She pushed her hips forward and started to piss. The urine arched forward and fell onto the edge of the bowl, splashing my face. Her twat was covered with brown hair and her lips were open and I could see pink flesh underneath.

"Wow " I said." Fantastic".

I had dreamt about this sight of a quim and now here it was, all open to me.

She finished piddling and said

"Now you can lick it dry for me," and pulled my head into her crotch.

I was surprised but I blindly pushed my tongue out into her cunt. It was slightly salty from the piddle but also a fantastic sensation. My prick, which had been growing steadily, now touched the floor. I licked up and down the orifice and pushed it into her vagina.

Anna squirmed about on the seat and pressed my head in with her hand.

"Lick my clit…. It's the bump at the top."

I concentrated on it and rubbed my teeth against it. Anna began to move her hips out towards me and was making crying noises dimly above me. And then she relapsed back against the seat cover, obviously she had come.

I stood up and my prick waved itself in her face.

"Your turn now is it?" she said.

"Oh yes please" and she grasped it in her hand and started to wank the foreskin up and down.

She was looking hard at it and then pulled it forward until her mouth. It was wet and warm and the sensation was so good I came on second thrust of her head. She spluttered with the semen spiting out in her mouth.

"I've never done that before" she said,

"Neither have I!!!" I said with a smile on my face.

We cleaned ourselves up with a flannel and went quietly to bed, separately. The next day I felt all happy. I had a smile for everybody. Her mother remarked on it, and I said that I was because I was here and not in school any more. I had finished school with only one `A` level wasn't going to university which suited me because I had had enough of being taught. I wanted to experience life with girls now. I had had enough of hostile boy's company.

On Saturday night, we shared a bottle of wine together, which was nice and made us talkative. Anna and I went off to bed a bit later but her mother stayed down and enjoyed a whisky. This time we got to the bathroom at the same time. Anna shut the door and put her arms around me and we kissed for the first time.

"Open you mouth when you kiss me" So I did and our tongues mixed and twisted with each other. Then she reached down and pulled my prick out of pyjama bottoms.

"You're nicely stiff now, sit on the toilet, I went to piss on you"

This was a bit of a shock, but it excited me. She pulled up her nightie and straddled my thighs, then she reached down to my tool. She tugged it back and forth over her cunt first, before finding her hole and sinking herself down on me. She was wet inside and it felt good. I twitched but managed to hold myself form coming. Anna shut her eyes and stayed still.

Then I felt her warm, wet pee flood over me and flow down the pan. I pulled back a little and thrust up against her, she responded by moving her cunt up and down quickly. I held her by her bum cheeks and matched her movements.

"Put your finger up my bum,….now!"

I slid my hands further round and slid my forefinger into her dry hole. She came immediately. Her head went back and she cried out, and I joined with her in the ecstasy of the moment.

We cleaned up again with our flannels and went happily to bed. The next three nights, her mother came up with us so nothing happened.

During the days we managed a couple of necking sessions with some fondling, but that's all. On the Wednesday, her mother went out to a friend's house and didn't get back to late, so we made the best of it and went upstairs early.

I went to join Anna in the bathroom but she had locked the door, saying,

" You can't come in, I'm changing my tampax" I immediately deflated, and waited quietly. Anna opened the door after a few minutes and greeted me with a kiss.

"There's no reason why we couldn't have so fun though", and we carried on French kissing.

I had noticed her breasts before, and now I moved my hands up and started to fondle them.

Here, let me give you access" and she rolled her top down.

"Be gentle, they are very tender with my period."

Her pink nipples were standing out proud and I bent down and kissed, licked them gently. Then I felt the underside and lifted them and rubbed her nipples against my palms. She squirmed with pleasure against them. My erection was standing out from my trousers horizontally.

She felt down and started to wank me.

" I have an idea, you can use my bum hole to come, but I need to get my cold cream first"

She came back with a white jar and put her fingers in and then spread the cream behind herself.

"Sit down on the toilet" she commanded.

I did so and she moved around and facing forwards, slowly moved down on me. She grasped my stiff prick in her hand and placed it at her central rose,and I slid myself in. It was a bit painful as it was so tight but what a sensation, when she moved up and down on me. I felt around and fondled her breasts, but she took my right hand and pushed it between her legs so I would rub her clit.

This quickly became slick with her juices, and I came,hard in her bum hole. My spunk lubricated it and she carried on moving. Her sphincter was tight around my prick so that I didn't unstiffen. She came then with a cry of pleasure and stopped. It had been wonderful.

This time we cleaned up with soap and water, a bidet would have been useful if they had been introduced by then. We didn't do anything else before Johnny came home, but the memories of those three nights stay with me, even now.