Three of a Kind Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Caius is a decent tracker so he will be able to start us out until our lead tracker gets her from Italy. We are hoping that our lead tracker and the rest of our lead guard will be here tomorrow morning." We went over our plan of action and about 1 hour later we were ready to go.

"Ok let's get moving I don't want her with him any long then she has to be." With that said we took off in search of Isabella.

I had never felt so afraid in my life as I was with Isabella away from me and my brothers and with Edward. My brothers and I might be the most powerful vampire in the world and some may even call us heartless, but when it comes to our beautiful mate we turn into kittens. She has us wrapped around her beautiful little finger.

Throughout the night Caius kept catching traces of them but it felt like once he caught on to it, it was gone the next minute. It felt like we were running around in circles. When morning came my guard had finally arrived. To say that they were mad would not be giving their anger credit. In the short time that Isabella has been with us the entire guard has become very fond of her.

By night fall, even with Caius and Demitri, we were still no closer to finding Isabella then we were when we started. My guards and the wolfs where starting to get angrier angrier the longer we went without finding her.

The next morning a miracle happened in the form of a phone call.

---------------------

~Yup, I really did just cut it off like that, don't worry cause the next post will be soon. Plz give me the reviews...Bye xoxoxo

12