Three of a Kind Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to make love to me? As a woman to a woman?" I had asked her. Cassie had nodded, then shook her head, irritably. "Yes. But I- I don't know how."

"Shh. Shh" I had told her. And then I made love to her. I made love to my sister as I would have done only in my wildest dreams with Amanda, or Maria Sharapova, or Catherine Zeta Jones, or Niki Gudex or a hundred other women I had fantasied about.

Cassie was my sister. And she was now my lover. I kissed her soft skin and it tasted almost the same as my own, just slightly different. I trailed my lips and my kisses and my new love for her all over her body; letting my tongue rest on her newly erect nipples and tease them. I nipped her the way I liked my own nipples being treated roughly, but she squirmed and I left them, trailing my kissed down he rib cage and onto the flat of her tummy.

She kept whispering out my name as I kissed her, and she squirmed and wriggled as my lips reached the soft tufts of hair between her legs. But I had massaged her thighs, and used my fingers to tease open first her legs, then the hairs of her pussy. She has a beautiful pussy does my sister, let me tell you. The folds of her lips are plump, the hood covering her clitoris was raised, and the smell and taste of her made my heart race faster than it had ever done.

Before I touched her with my lips, I looked up at her and asked her if she wanted me to do this. She had nodded saying "Yes! Yes!" Her fingers eventually found my shoulders and she touched me there; not sure of whether she should hold me, push me or dig her nails into me. I lowered my face and brushed my lips against the soft wetness of Cassie's pussy, feeling the warm sticky sensation of her sex touch me. I poked out my tongue, let it travel slowly up and down the growing slit between her lips and, when I closed my mouth over the hood of her clitoris, I felt her whole body begin to shudder as though I had wired it to an electric chair. Her hands were like flails. She tapped me, slapped me and scratched me, but eventually held onto the back of my head as I made love to her pussy with my mouth.

She was wet, and her juices were strong and musky in my mouth. I reached down with my right hand between my own legs and ran my finger up and down my own pussy. Irritated, as though it had sent a message to my brain for being left out, I began to claw wildly at my own pussy; digging my own fingers between my own lips as I licked at my sister's pussy.

Cassie had come, in a space of time quicker than I (or her) imagined. She had curled up into a ball, immobilised by the climax, and I had gone to the bathroom to wash my face and hands. In truth, my own pussy was burning to be fucked, and I frigged myself quickly with the head f a shampoo bottle, but I couldn't come and didn't want to leave my sister alone. I went back into the room and noticed that the sun was rising.

"Jenny will be up soon." Cassie had said, as I got back under the covers and held her.

"She can't see us like this. Can't know what we've become."

"What have we become?" I asked her, tracing my fingers up and down her naked body as I felt her do the same to me.

"Lovers" she had told me. "Oh God, Kimberly. We're lovers, not sisters any more."

"We'll always be sisters." I had told her. "Always. Now we are just a bit more than that."

"A lot more." Cassie had said.

We had dozed a little, then Cassie got up and showered. She dressed and left soon after, kissing me awkwardly on the lips before she left the room.

Jennifer, of course, suspected nothing and, now that she had gone to work, I was alone again and in the turmoil of my new-found love for my sister Cassie.

I used the time to do something positive; to stop me moping about the tragic events, and to stop me thinking constantly about my sister in a sexual context. I went to the library and started reading up on wills and inheritances. I also took the time to look up the names on the letter sent to us my Tim Grainger - the solicitor holding our parent's will. They all checked out at the firm described , and seemed to have a very good reputation. There was one article I could understand but it referred to an internal employment tribunal case involving Redman, Redman and Grainger (the solicitor's firm) against Chaykin. I could only suppose it was the same 'Barbara Chaykin' as the one in our letter, but could find out nothing more.

I stopped to buy a sub-roll sandwich for lunch on the way back home and got to my sister's place in the early afternoon. I had to mentally pinch myself that yes; this was now my home as much as Jennifer's or Cassie's.