Three on One

Story Info
One guy, tied down by three girls.
15.7k words
4.66
1.82M
2.2k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lmind
lmind
565 Followers

Marie hurried to answer the doorbell. She knew it was Paul -- after all, she invited him -- but no one else was home except Marie's friends watching TV in the basement, and she didn't want to keep him waiting. Quickly fixing her hair and forgetting to breathe, she eagerly yanked open the door.

As Marie greeted her new boyfriend, her body betrayed its excitement. She found herself blushing uncontrollably, and the flutter in her stomach accelerated to a full-fledged freefall sensation. His voice gave her goosebumps, and his quick hello-kiss made her mouth water. He didn't hug her, though, because he was awkwardly holding a nondescript UPS box that he found by the door. He still managed to look cool, despite the awkward package, with his slightly messy short brown hair and tattered backpack over one shoulder -- a quietly confident look, without too much ego or fuss. Marie found it irresistible.

Marie had never had a real boyfriend before Paul. He was the first guy ever to take her beyond "second base," but, more importantly, he was the first guy ever brave enough to openly commit himself to her. She had always felt self-conscious about her glasses and her height -- a mere 5' 2". And while other girls at school all seemed to "blossom" early, Marie was just starting to develop curves at 18. She also hadn't seen any benefits from her supposedly attractive blonde hair, so she kept it short. Sometimes she wondered if boys could even see her.

That is, until Paul. They had only been dating for three weeks, but he had already seen more of her body than any other boy had ever seen, and they'd be going to the same college this Fall! She blushed harder just thinking about it.

Dating Paul made Marie think in ways she'd never thought before. She finally started paying attention to fashion, and she made the best of her young body by walking with a pronounced swagger in her hips. Today she wore a short black skirt and plunging v-neck sweater -- items she didn't even own two weeks ago. She smiled and laughed much more openly, and she was no longer embarrassed to talk about sex. Her closest friends noticed the changes immediately, and most of them recognized the glow of satisfaction in her cheeks. They all respected Paul for bringing out the woman in Marie. Many were even envious of Paul's obvious talents.

Marie offered to take the package, but Paul insisted on carrying it. Silly, but gentlemanly nonetheless. She led him down into the basement rec room, where they usually studied. Today it was History. They had a final project due, titled "a past President who would make a good President today." Paul picked Theodore Roosevelt, mostly because of TR's honesty and love for nature, traits that Marie admired in Paul as well -- in addition to his mind. He certainly was the only boy with the brains to pick a President like Theodore Roosevelt! Most other boys had yet to realize that intellect was sexy.

As Paul stepped into the rec room, he was surprised to find Marie's two best friends, Victoria and Cindy, already there, sprawled on the couch watching TV. He greeted them, and they both looked over their shoulders to greet him back. When they saw the UPS box, their eyes immediately lit up. They exchanged mischievous grins, and the race was on.

Victoria leaped up with sudden energy, "I'll take that!"

As Victoria hurried around the couch, Cindy jumped over the back, "No! Give it to me!"

The girls collided in front of Paul and snatched the package in a flurry of arms, hands, and hair. Paul momentarily enjoyed the sight of these two girls fighting for his attention. After all, Victoria and Cindy were both attractive, and getting to hang out with them was one of the perks of dating Marie. Victoria looked especially good today, with tighter jeans and more bracelets, necklaces, and Latin flair than usual. Cindy looked unkempt in comparison, no doubt straight from basketball practice, in her plain fleece sweatshirt and Addidas windpants, with her dark hair pulled back into a high, tight ponytail.

Cindy easily won the scuffle, and she turned the box to read its label. Victoria seemed anxious, "Is that it?"

Cindy squinted at the label and answered hesitantly, "Yes... Well... I think so..."

With that, Victoria snatched the box and raced back to the couch, Cindy hot on her heels. They immediately began tearing open the package, giggling nervously. Marie just sighed and rolled her eyes at Paul. His curiosity piqued, he finally had to ask, "What is it?"

Victoria shot an alarmed glance back at Marie. Marie answered with a patronizing and dramatic tone, "It's a gift for Victoria's boyfriend." She dragged out the "o" in "boyfriend," as if to mock Victoria. Victoria didn't seem to care -- in fact, she seemed relieved -- and returned to shredding the box.

As Marie and Paul headed for the folding card table where they usually studied, Paul followed up, "Why was it delivered here?"

Marie dropped into a folding chair and nonchalantly opened her notebook, "Because she was afraid her parents would open it and start asking questions."

Paul didn't bother to ask about Marie's parents. They worked all the time and were never home. This was another perk of dating Marie.

So, while Victoria and Cindy unwrapped the mysterious gift, Paul and Marie started discussing their paper on Teddy Roosevelt. Marie could honestly care less, but Paul attacked the project with admirable passion and energy. As he sat there tossing out political factoids with ease, Marie thought she could see his future. He would be a powerful and wealthy man someday, and it was incredibly sexy. Her heart fluttered again, and for a moment she fantasized about what she would do to Paul if Victoria and Cindy weren't in the room...

Victoria suddenly gasped, and Cindy laughed loudly. Paul turned to look, but the girls were sitting on the carpet on the other side of the couch, so he couldn't see the gift from here. Now they were whispering, and he heard Cindy mutter, "I told you!"

Something mischievous was afoot. Paul pretended to ignore them and return to work, but secretly he strained to hear their conversation. It was especially hard to eavesdrop on Victoria, because she had a slight accent. Depending on who you asked at school, Victoria was either half Brazilian, half Guatemalan, or half Bahamian. No one knew exactly, but she had a naturally bronze skin tone and curvy body that most girls would kill for. This made other girls a bit catty toward her and intimidated most guys. For instance, Paul considered Victoria way out of his league, and he probably never would have talked to her if not for Marie.

Cindy was much easier to hear. She tended to speak with the assertive confidence of an athlete, and it was unnatural and difficult for her to whisper. After another minute of whispers, Paul heard her quietly exclaim, "Three minutes! Oh my god! I wish!"

This was followed by more giggles. Then Cindy said, "Hold on," and got up to approach Marie. Casting a devilish look toward Paul, Cindy squatted beside the table and cupped her hand to whisper a question into Marie's ear. Cindy's confident, unwavering eye contact challenged and confused Paul. It was as if she was silently speaking to him with her eyes, while whispering in his girlfriend's ear. It almost felt naughty to return Cindy's stare, but it cast an exciting spell. He noticed that her eyes were dilated and her cheeks were slightly red -- signs of arousal. Something mischievous was definitely afoot.

Marie's eyebrows jumped, and she recoiled suddenly, "No way!"

Cindy took her eyes off Paul to plead with Marie, "Marie! Come on! Just ask him!"

Marie sighed and paused to look at Paul. Victoria peeked up from behind the couch. Paul suddenly felt uncomfortable, like he was being judged without knowing what the criteria were. Worst of all was Cindy's discomforting stare, which had resumed. He couldn't handle much more of this, "Ask me what?"

Cindy instantly grinned, and Victoria leaned forward to hear. Marie blushed, and her eyes darted nervously across the table. Unconsciously, she toyed with a wisp of her short blonde hair as she answered, "Cindy wants to know if you masturbate."

As soon as Marie finished the question, her eyes shifted up and focused on Paul. Her eyebrows lifted, and her lips hung slightly open in expectation. Paul recognized this expression of nervous curiosity in Marie. He had seen it a week earlier, when she asked him if he would be grossed out by giving head to a girl. Paul's answer to that question had opened the door to hours of fun -- about an hour a day, in fact, ever since. And now Paul could tell that Marie wanted to know the answer to Cindy's question, too!

Paul would have answered if he was alone with his girlfriend, but not with Victoria and Cindy in the room. He put his foot down, "I'm not answering that! No way!"

Marie's shoulders visibly sagged, but Cindy persisted, "Come on, don't be a wuss. We won't tell anybody!"

When Paul still refused to answer, Cindy rose to her feet and turned to face him squarely. With surprising strength, she reached over his shoulder and forced his chair to turn on the carpet, removing his legs from under the table and making him sit facing the room. Then, without the slightest hesitation, she straddled the chair and sat in his lap, her Addidas windpants sliding easily over his jeans. With the confidence of a bull, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and rested her hands on the back of his chair.

The heat of her breath on his lips, she assumed a naughty tone and threatened, "If you don't tell us, I'll tell everyone about how quickly you blew your load the first time Marie touched it..."

Paul knew exactly what she was referring to, and it was supremely embarrassing. He knew that girls talked, but he never realized they would talk about something like that! He glared angrily at his girlfriend, but she was already on her feet, glaring angrily down at Cindy, "Hey!! That was private!"

Cindy didn't even bother to look back at Marie. Instead, she arched a sharply-trimmed eyebrow at Paul, grinned, and scooted forward, pressing her hips into his. Paul couldn't resist noticing how little material was between them, and he couldn't stop his mind from wondering if Cindy would be a good fuck. He'd never done it in a chair before...

His very next thought was, "What about Marie?" And he hated himself for the fact that thought came second. But this was Cindy's game. She was deliberately making him uneasy so he would blurt out an answer just to end the awkwardness.

Recognizing her ploy allowed him to regather his courage, and he countered sharply, "Well what about you? Do you masturbate?"

To Paul's surprise, Cindy answered without the slightest embarrassment or hesitation, "Fuck yeah!"

Marie stifled a giggle, and Victoria's eyes went wide. It could have been Paul's imagination, but it felt like Cindy punctuated her answer with a slight thrust of her hips. The whole time, her eyes stayed locked with his. He couldn't resist picturing her in his mind, grinding herself to orgasm right there in his lap. He felt his cock starting to grow and press against his jeans, in turn pressing against Cindy's inseam. Her grin widened into a triumphant sneer. Could she feel it, too?

He had to get her off his lap, or this would slip out of control. Finally, he caved, "Okay, fine. I do too. Now would you please get off me?"

She gave him another thrust of the hips, this one firm and unmistakably intentional, before lifting herself from the chair. Before Paul could even exhale with relief, Victoria chimed in, "How long does it take?"

"What?"

"How long does it take for you to make yourself cum?"

Victoria was only slightly less bold than Cindy, but these questions were ridiculous, even for them. Paul was flabbergasted, "Why do you girls care?"

Cindy leaned back against the back of the couch and exchanged a thoughtful look with Victoria. For a moment, they seemed to silently debate whether to answer. To both girls' surprise, Marie was the one who finally spoke up, "Victoria wants to give her boyfriend a handjob."

Victoria's jaw dropped, and she gasped at her friend Marie. Victoria's total lack of a poker face revealed that Marie was, in fact, telling the truth. Cindy just laughed to herself. Marie continued, "Not just any handjob... a really good one. That's his gift," she swallowed and took a deep breath before clarifying, "She wants to make him cum like he's never cum before."

A split second later, Victoria was on her feet and pillows were flying. Victoria's voice was hysteric as she wailed on Marie with a couch cushion, "Marie!! Shut up!!"

Marie managed to keep her glasses on and started fighting back. She yanked the cushion out of Victoria's hands and turned the tables on her attacker. Victoria backed up, using the couch as a shield, but Marie, on the tips of her toes, leaned over the couch's back and could still reach Victoria with her cushion.

From Paul's vantage point, sitting in his chair facing the back of the couch, he now had a clear view up the back of Marie's short black skirt. Only half-covered by plain black panties, her ass was perfect -- just two slightly rounded cheeks curving out from an otherwise petite young body. Paul easily visualized himself yanking those panties down and banging his girlfriend's brains out, standing up, with her bent over the couch just like that. At this point, the room was so sexually charged that Marie probably wouldn't even care if Victoria and Cindy watched. Paul knew from experience that she was a loud fuck, but her cries of pleasure would be muffled by the couch cushions. She was also prone to passing out when cumming really hard, but on the couch, like this, it wouldn't matter -- he could hold her down and fuck her till she fainted, then finish himself off. It would be so easy, and she would love it. He wouldn't even have to remove her skirt...

Cindy noticed, too, and she gave Paul a knowing, devilish grin. For a moment, Paul wondered if Cindy was visualizing the same thing. But was she visualizing Paul banging Marie, or Paul banging her like that? Right now, Paul could go for either one -- or both! Judging by Cindy's athleticism and the way she carried herself, it would probably require a lot of stamina to handle her. She seemed like the type of girl who would fuck relentlessly and wouldn't stop until she was completely satisfied -- a difficult but tempting challenge. His cock was growing larger by the second just thinking about it. But, of course, it was only a fantasy, because he would never cheat on his girlfriend.

Cindy's eyes darted briefly down Paul's body then back up again. Her grin grew wider, and she folded her arms across her chest, seemingly oblivious to the pillow fight going on right beside her. Meanwhile, Victoria's anger melted into giddy laughter as the pillow fight degenerated into an unflattering scramble. Still trying to reach over the couch, Marie lost her balance and tumbled, face first, over the couch's back. Laughing the whole way down, she landed among the seat cushions and twisted onto her back to keep fighting. Victoria took the advantage and tackled Marie, pinning her in the couch.

"Oh you're in trouble now! This is what you get!"

With Marie pinned on her back, Victoria started tickling. It was a totally unfair match. Victoria was at least 8 inches taller and 40 pounds heavier than the petite Marie. Indeed, although Victoria was only 18, she almost had the body of a tall, adult woman. And now with Victoria's thighs firmly straddling Marie's torso, Marie had no hope of escape. She needed backup. Between laughs and gasps for breath, she called out for Paul.

Paul eagerly jumped to his feet, not only to help Marie, but also to join this playful scrap between two sexy young girls. He almost made it, too, before Cindy blindsided him. Apparently, she had decided to side with Victoria. Laughing girlishly, she tackled him from the side just as he reached the couch.

With Cindy's arms wrapped tightly around his waist, Paul lost his balance, and his momentum carried them both over the back of the couch in a frenetic repeat of Marie's earlier tumble. Wrestling as they fell, they managed to miss Victoria and Marie and roll right off the couch onto the floor.

Cindy ended up on top, straddling Paul's chest, with one knee pinning his shoulder to the carpet. She quickly pinned down his other shoulder -- first with her hands, then, after shifting her hips, with her other knee. Paul strained to sit up, but Cindy was stronger and heavier than she looked. He could feel the toned muscles in her legs twitching and flexing to balance herself and hold him down. As he struggled beneath her, she smiled and taunted him, "Oh no you don't. First you have to answer the question!"

Victoria kept tickling, and Marie laughed so frantically that tears ran down her cheeks. She gasped desperately, "Paul!! Help! Ah! Ah! -- Help!"

Taken by surprise and dizzy from the fall, Paul could only think about getting to Marie. He looked up at Cindy in bewilderment, "What!? What question?"

Paul kept struggling, but it was no use. Cindy leaned forward slightly and crossed her ankles on his stomach. She now had him in a perfect pin, and he would have to lift her entire body weight to escape. Reveling in her position of power, Cindy spoke slowly to prolong the ordeal, "Victoria asked... How long does it take... for you... to cum?"

Cindy punctuated her question by planting her hands on the carpet on either side of Paul's head. This seemed familiar. Indeed, once again, just like in the chair earlier, she was on top of him, staring down at him with hungry eyes and a devilish grin -- except now she smelled faintly of sweat and panted slightly from exertion, her breath barely reaching his face as he strained beneath her. Around the rim of her forehead, a few errant hairs hung down messily, having escaped from her tight brunette ponytail during the scuffle. Her fitted sweatshirt had also bunched and twisted a bit during the fall, or perhaps her pants had been pulled down slightly, now revealing about two inches of her smooth, fit midriff. Paul could now see a slight V-shaped crease between toned muscles tracing the upper crests of her hips. His eyes instinctively followed the crease as it traced a diagonal line from high on her slender waist and down into her pants. He fought the urge to yank down that elastic band just to see the base of that beautiful V.

Rather than answer the embarrassing question, Paul kept struggling. Cindy's smile simply grew bigger, until she cut it short by playfully biting her lower lip. Then she looked over her shoulder, lifted a thoughtful finger to her lips, and mused aloud, "Or perhaps we should just find out for ourselves..."

Once again, Paul felt his cock swelling, and he was sure that Cindy could see the bulge. To make matters worse, Victoria turned to look, too. Still tickling Marie, she laughed and taunted, "Yeah, Paul! Tell us! Do you last more or less than three minutes? I bet it's less!"

"Oh, I don't know about that," said Cindy, twisting to get a better look at Paul's pants. She started to slide one hand slowly down the front of his shirt, straight toward the bulge in his jeans. Her eyes glazed over slightly, and her voice started to sound distant, "I bet he could go for a long, long time."

As Cindy's fingers approached the edge of Paul's belt, he felt an electrifying combination of eagerness and fear. His brain told him that it would be cheating and that Cindy was nothing but trouble, but he couldn't resist aching for her touch. Her hand continued down his stomach at an agonizing crawl, causing his muscles to twitch and shiver, as if signaling her to hurry. In response, she slowed down even more. When her palm finally reached his belly-button, his hips bucked involuntarily, barely dipping her fingertips into his jeans. But she stopped there, less than one inch away... She stopped to gently brush a single, warm finger back-and-forth across his skin under the elastic band of his underwear. And there she waited, teasing silently.

lmind
lmind
565 Followers