Three on One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lmind
lmind
565 Followers

Paul did not even realize that he had stopped struggling. Instead, his mind locked in anticipation -- adrenaline surging -- his body ready to snap with tension -- every muscle instinctively primed for the slightest trigger. The fear of cheating had lost all voice in his mind. He still sensed it, but the message was erased by a gathering cloud of wild energy. The world, as he knew it, now reduced to a single point -- the tip of Cindy's finger as it brushed across his skin. So close! It would be so easy for her to reach in and satisfy him, and, pinned to the floor, he would have no choice but to let it happen...

Meanwhile, Victoria had turned back to her victim on the couch, "Let's ask Marie!" Amid another flurry of tickling, she taunted her smaller friend, "How long does he take, Marie? We know you jerked him off before! How long does he take? Tell us, or Cindy will see for herself..."

Between tears, gasps, and laughs, Marie struggled to answer, "More!... More than three minutes!... Please! Stop!" Victoria finally stopped, and Marie caught her breath, panting as though she had just sprinted a mile, "He takes... more than three minutes... He's a champ... He wears me out... Sorry, Paul. I had to tell. I couldn't take it anymore."

And with that, Cindy pulled back her hand. Tension released, Paul exhaled with sudden heaviness, as though he had been holding his breath. His muscles relaxed, but his cock still throbbed with heat.

Both very pleased with themselves, Cindy and Victoria traded triumphant smiles. Victoria got up from the couch, but Marie continued to lie there, catching her breath. Not letting Paul free just yet, Cindy turned back around to face him. Her cheeks were flushed red with arousal, and her eyebrows lifted eagerly for yet another question, "Have you ever tried a male sex toy, Paul?"

"What!? No! Let me go!"

Once again, the questions had gotten absurd. Paul struggled briefly, only to be reminded how pointless it was. Cindy still had him perfectly pinned to the carpet, with her thighs straddling his chest and her knees on his shoulders.

Her hair a complete mess, Marie still lay on her back, one arm resting across her forehead. From there, she could not see the hungry look in Cindy's eyes. Speaking to the ceiling, Marie simply explained, "The gift for Victoria's boyfriend is a sex toy for men. It's called the CyberSuck-"

Between Marie's labored breaths, Victoria interjected, "-and it says it's guaranteed to make you cum within three minutes." She sounded skeptical.

Marie laughed to herself, staring at the ceiling, "Yeah, I'm not sure I believe that..."

Paul saw the devilish grin return to Cindy's mouth, and he knew by now that it would only mean trouble. Before he could say a word, she excitedly suggested, "Let's test it on Paul!"

"Oh no you don-!" Paul started to object, but Cindy quickly dropped her hand over his mouth. His words were muffled mumbles, and his eyes darted frantically around the room, searching for Marie. Surely she would put a stop to this.

At the same time, Victoria exclaimed, "Ooo! Good idea! I can practice!" She turned to Marie, who was now sitting up with a slightly worried look on her face. Victoria cupped her hands to her chest and pleaded, "Please Marie! Can I please try it on your boyfriend?"

"I don't know..." Much to Paul's surprise, from the tone of Marie's voice, it sounded like she might actually be considering it. With another surge of adrenaline, his heart now pounded in his ears. Was this really happening!? Even more perplexing... did he want it to happen?

"Oh come on," Cindy chimed in, "It'll be fun. He'll like it," she added, giving Paul a mischievous wink.

"Yeah! We won't tell anyone, Marie. It will be our secret!" Victoria continued to beg, "I need to make sure it works before I use it on Marco."

Marie still could not decide. All this talk had her imagination racing, and the excitement of the earlier pillow fighting and tickling still had not worn off. Clearly, Paul was excited, too. He had a visible, raging erection bulging under his jeans. Against her own better judgment, Marie could not resist picturing herself yanking those jeans off and fucking him, right then and there on the plush carpeted floor, but not with Cindy and Victoria in the room. The next best thing would be to jerk him off -- proving to her girlfriends, once and for all, that Paul was everything she said he was. A selfish corner of her ego relished this rare excuse to show off her boyfriend's cock to her girlfriends. Once they saw it, they would definitely be jealous. And once they saw his stamina, they would never look at him (or her!) the same way again...

"Okay fine!" Marie stood up quickly. Brushing her short blonde hair back with one hand, she tried to sound confident, "But I get to do it!"

"Whoa!" Cindy exclaimed, surprised that Marie agreed so easily.

"Yes!!" Victoria pumped her fist in victory and then turned to find the recently-unwrapped sex toy.

Paul tried shouting, but Cindy kept a firm hand over his mouth. As he struggled in vain to escape, she slowly leaned forward until a few of her dark brunette hairs brushed his forehead. Eyes locked with his, she whispered to him so Marie couldn't hear, "Ssshh... Relax... Just enjoy this. Trust me..."

She held him there, hand still covering his mouth, until he finally stopped struggling. When she was convinced that he had finally surrendered to the inevitable, she quickly lifted her hand and leaned back. In an instant, she lifted her sweatshirt up over her head and pulled it off. Along with the sweatshirt, she also pulled off her cropped black T-shirt that had been underneath. Now, only a tight black sports bra covered her smaller-than-average breasts. Her flat, toned stomach was completely bare, and Paul could not resist gawking at the perfectly proportioned hourglass-curve of her fit young body. She worked hard for that body, but it definitely paid off!

Distracted by Cindy's brisk little strip show, Paul was caught off guard when she suddenly wrapped her T-shirt around his head and over his lips as a gag. A gag!? What was she doing!? Paul tried to shout, but the gag completely muffled his voice.

"Hold his legs," Cindy commanded the others. They hesitated, and Cindy clarified, "I'm tying him up, so he doesn't get away! Come on, now hold his legs!"

Victoria and Marie exchanged a look that was part confusion, part excitement. Then they both dove eagerly to the carpet, each taking hold of one of Paul's legs. Still straddling Paul's chest, Cindy leaned to one side and tied a sleeve of her sweatshirt into a painfully tight knot around Paul's wrist. Then she stretched the sweatshirt over his head, leaned the other way, and tied the other sleeve to his other wrist. Thus, his wrists were cuffed loosely together over his head. But what was she planning to cuff him to?

Cindy gave him one last devilish grin before scooting forward to answer that question. As she scooted, her knees shifted off his shoulders and down onto the carpet. She spread her legs and pinned his head to the carpet, mounting his face. Now, only the cloth T-shirt gag and the synthetic material of her windpants separated his mouth from her pussy, and he could taste the heat of her arousal through both. She smelled like sweat and sex, and her wetness was soaking into the gag. He could not believe this was happening... What was she doing?

A moment later, the cuffing was complete. Cindy got up slowly, leaving the taste and smell of her pussy in the cotton of Paul's gag. His arms were stretched above his head, and his hands were tied to two of the couch's legs. The couch was much too heavy to move from this position, and with Victoria and Marie holding down his legs, he was stretched out like a man on a rack -- as helplessly pinned as ever. Even worse, the gag prevented him from saying anything -- everything came out as a muffled mumble. Now the girls couldn't tell if he was shouting in pain or moaning in pleasure. It would all sound the same. He was now a helpless test subject in their little masturbation experiment.

While Cindy prepared the toy, Victoria crawled forward and feverishly unbuckled Paul's belt. She continued to hold his leg down by sitting on his thigh, and he could feel the growing heat between her legs, as well. Meanwhile, Marie's cheeks were completely flushed, and her eyes glazed over with lust. All three girls seemed hyper-primed and energized for sex, and Paul started to worry that they were going to forgo the toy and just tear into him like a pack of hungry tigers. Ordinarily, having sex with three girls at once would be a dream come true, but this was a bit too out of control. Instead of pleasure, a bolt of fear shot through Paul's spine as Victoria violently yanked down his jeans and underwear.

All three girls stared for a moment at Paul's cock. It stood fully erect and exposed, precum already rolling down the sides. The building sexual tension had made it grow larger than usual -- even bigger than Marie had told her friends. Victoria's eyes went wide; Cindy's grin widened; and Marie just licked her lips. They all leaned forward slightly, as if getting ready to pounce on it...

Marie did not waste any time. She took the CyberSuck from Cindy, and Cindy took Marie's place holding Paul's leg. Apparently, the CyberSuck was a battery operated pump of some kind, in the form of a flexible, rubbery cylinder a bit wider than a soda can and about twice as tall, with a tight shaft up the middle. The rubbery material was translucent -- like cloudy water -- and Paul could see various vibrators and other parts inside the toy, along the shaft. It was actually a bit heavy, and Marie needed to grip it with both hands.

Before lowering it onto Paul, she tested it first by turning it on. A dozen vibrators and motors whirred into life. Through the semi-transparent rubber, the blur of moving parts was impossible to follow. Marie's small arms shook just trying to hold the thing steady.

"Three minutes or less, eh?" Cindy grinned.

"Definitely less!" laughed Victoria.

"Hmmm..." Cindy gave Paul a thoughtful look, "I don't think so. I think he can handle it."

With the CyberSuck vibrating wildly in her hands, Marie gave Paul a concerned look. He lifted his head and tried his best to plead for her help, but he only succeeded in tasting more of Cindy's gag. Then, to Paul's relief, Marie turned off the toy and rose to her feet. Perhaps she understood his plea, after all!

"What's wrong?" asked Victoria, "Don't stop now!"

After thinking for a moment, Marie answered, "He needs lube. Be right back!"

Marie dashed upstairs, and Paul's head fell back to the carpet in desperation. Meanwhile, Cindy turned to Victoria, "I bet you he lasts more than three minutes."

"No way! Did you see that thing? It's going to pump him dry in a minute flat."

"Okay, then let's bet," Cindy had that mischievous tone again, "If I win, you have to lick it up when he's done."

Victoria recoiled, "Ew! That's sick!"

"Oh come on, Victoria," Cindy rolled her eyes, "We both know you swallow!"

Paul's cock twitched involuntarily upon hearing that juicy bit of gossip. Victoria swallows? The thought alone was almost too much for him to handle in his current state. Cindy continued, "Besides, if you're so convinced it's going to pump him dry in a minute flat, then you've got nothing to worry about..."

Paul could hear Marie coming back downstairs. As Marie returned, Victoria retorted, "Well if I win, then you have to lick it up when he's done!"

"It's a bet!"

"What bet?" asked Marie as she dropped to her knees beside Paul's naked hips.

Cindy answered, "Victoria thinks he won't last three minutes. I think he will," as Cindy said this, she gently squeezed Paul's thigh, as if to encourage him, "So we bet on it. Loser has to lick him clean when it's done."

"If that's okay with you," added Victoria.

Marie thought about it as she poured lube over Paul's cock. With one hand, she grabbed him and worked the lube up and down his shaft, then over his tip. Out of habit, she pumped him absent-mindedly with her hand while she thought about Cindy's bet. This sent Paul reeling. He had been dying for this kind of contact ever since Cindy mounted him in the chair. She had teased him, first with the thrusts of her hips, then with the lust in her eyes, and then with the tip of her finger. The anticipation had been almost unbearable. Now, finally, he got the contact he needed, and every pump of Marie's fist sent a burst of blinding pleasure straight to his spine. Only a few more pumps, and total release would finally come.

He moaned loudly, and his body bucked uncontrollably. Marie finally noticed what she was doing and let go of his cock, "Oh! Sorry, Paul!"

Of course, this only made it worse. The tension doubled, burning for release. He wished he could scream, "Finish me off!" But the gag made it impossible. He would do anything to feel her hand again. Or Cindy's hand. Or Victoria's hand. Three girls, all primed and hungry for sex -- and not one of them reaching out to finish him off! It was unbearable! If only they knew how close he was...

"Come on, Marie," urged Cindy, "It's not like we're fucking him. We're just going to lick him clean. He'll like it, and it's not cheating."

"Besides," laughed Victoria, "it will be fun to prove Cindy wrong!"

Marie snapped back, "Hey! This is my boyfriend you're talking about. I told you he's a champ, and he can fuck for hours. He'll last three minutes against this thing, no problem!"

"Alright!" Cindy beamed, "The bet is on, then!"

"Fine," Victoria sounded smug, "we'll see."

With that, Marie took firm hold of the CyberSuck and switched it on. Once again, a dozen mysterious vibrators and motors sprang to life. Before lowering the device into place, Marie leaned over to whisper in Paul's ear, "I know you can do it, baby. Let's show 'em what you've got. Hold on as long as you can, and, when it's all over, I will fuck you myself, like you've never been fucked before... I promise!"

Paul desperately wanted to tell her that he couldn't possibly make it. The build-up had been too much; he was ready to burst at any second. This was not going to be the proud moment that she was expecting -- it was going to be complete humiliation. But with his hands cuffed, his mouth gagged, and his body pinned to the floor, there was nothing he could do to stop it. His only hope was to hold on as long as possible. He told himself that two minutes would be respectable.

Oblivious to Paul's despair, Marie smiled and kissed his cheek, then turned to Cindy, "Okay... start timing!"

Cindy complied, checking the time on her wristwatch. She held up one finger, "Ready... Set..." Then, after an agonizing delay, a cheerful shout, "Go!!"

Marie gently guided Paul's cock into the toy's narrow shaft. It took some effort, at first, to get past the toy's rubbery "lips," which naturally wanted to stay shut. To help, Marie gently parted the lips with her fingers, then slid them over Paul's lubed tip, with her fingers still inside. The faint sensation of vibration, combined with Marie's soft touch, already triggered shivers of pleasure throughout Paul's body. Unconsciously, he held a long, deep breath in anticipation of the stimulation to come. He didn't have to wait long...

Marie removed her fingers and pushed the toy down slightly. A rubbery moving ring inside the toy grabbed the tip of Paul's cock and pulled abruptly upward, causing the toy to slip from Marie's hands, plunge downward, and swallow him forcefully -- all the way to the hilt. A bewildering array of sensations assaulted him, instantly destroying every ounce of control and rational thought. Vibrators and massagers worked every angle and every inch -- squeezing and pumping relentlessly. One after another, rings gripped the base of his lubed cock and tugged upward, milking him repeatedly with unyielding rhythm. Clearly, this machine served a single purpose -- to rapidly drain every last drop of cum from a man -- and served it well. Never tiring, never slowing down, it mercilessly fucked, sucked, and pumped in ways that no woman could ever match.

Paul's eyes slammed shut, and he roared into Cindy's cum-soaked shirt. With each firm yank on his cock, an intense wave of pleasure surged up from his hips then crashed back down again -- only to meet the next wave, more powerful than the last. Again and again and again, in rapid succession -- it never stopped -- it never let him catch his breath -- it reduced him to a sweaty, quivering mess.

The girls struggled to hold him down as he thrashed and bucked violently. Marie pressed the toy down hard into his pelvis, so it would completely engulf every last inch of his cock. They held him there, helpless, while the machine worked its torment, and, no matter how much he tried to resist, they would only let him go under one condition -- orgasm was his only escape, and his entire body burned to have it.

Indeed, cumming was inevitable. He no longer controlled his own body. Somehow, he had let these three young girls completely take over. Every function of his body now belonged to them. They were gleefully cranking his pleasure to its limit, and there was nothing he could do to stop them. Soon, they would have him at the edge, and he knew they would not stop there. They were taking him all the way as fast as possible, and they would not be satisfied until they watched him cum. But they were not going for just any orgasm -- they wanted to blow his mind.

"One minute, thirty seconds," Paul was too delirious to identify the voice as Cindy's. He could only tell that it was excited, "He's halfway there!"

"No way he's gonna make it," every voice sounded strangely distant.

"Comeon, Paul! You can do it!"

Again and again, the toy pumped him mercilessly. His mind ablaze with pleasure, Paul vaguely remembered something about resisting the urge to cum. He feebly battled the burning need for release, but he could not recall why...

"I hope you're ready to swallow a lot, because that thing is going to pump him dry any second now."

Was that Victoria? Talking to Cindy? Between blinding bolts of ecstasy, Paul fought to form coherent thoughts. He remembered something... something about a bet...

"Hang on, Paul! Just one more minute and then you can let go. Victoria can't wait to lick it all up!"

"Hey! No, Cindy wants your cum right now! Yeah, that's it! Give it to her! Yeah, cum for us, baby! Do it! Harder!"

Like the tight fist of an over-enthusiastic teen, the machine squeezed and jerked feverishly along the entire length of his shaft. His cock now swollen larger than ever, it pressed outward against every inner surface of the toy, thus intensifying the vibrations. Violent surges of pleasure now wracked him continuously. Sweat gushed from every pore. But still he fought back... holding on... not knowing why... knowing only that with every moment of resistance, the pleasure doubled and the urge to cum grew stronger...

"Thirty seconds to go! He's almost there!! Holy shit!! This is fucking awesome!!"

The other voice grew more urgent, "Cum, baby!! Yeah, that's it! Do it!! Unhh!! Yeah!! Cum for me, baby!! Faster! Unhh!! Do it! Unhh!! Faster!! YES!!"

Wave after wave of heat pounded from his cock to every corner of his body. He sensed his breath escaping -- his muscles locking -- his balls tightening for that final, glorious release...

"No!! Don't cum!! Only fifteen more seconds!! You're so close! You can make it!"

"Yes!! Cum for me, baby!! Unhh! Yeah! Comeon, fuck me! Harder! Unhh!! Like that! UNHH!! Yeah, just like that!! UNHH!! Yes!! YES!!"

Another hard tug -- and another -- and another. Up and down, again and again it worked him. Relentless... Merciless. It would never stop. It would never tire. It would never slow down. There was only one way out, and these girls were taking him there whether he wanted to go or not. And, with that truth, all resistance evaporated. Paul surrendered...

lmind
lmind
565 Followers