Three Part Harmony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,292 Followers

"You weren't kidding. That's as good as it gets."

I pulled him close and we kissed and hugged. We dried off and just laid there and snuggled. Sam called. I talked with her for a bit then put her on speaker.

"Go ahead sis."

"Steve, I wasn't totally honest with you. When I was pregnant with my second child, my husband, Jack, was in a terrible car crash. He lost his ability to ever have sex again. He had a cock a lot smaller than yours so that part was true. Over the last ten years the only way we've had sex is with him using his fingers on me. Starting immediately after the accident, Jack was urging me to get a lover. He says a woman has to have her sex drive, her libido, satisfied if she's going to be happy around her family. Jack said I had to follow these rules. One: do not break up a marriage, which includes mine. Two: Except for Sarah, my friends and family will never know about it, especially my kids. I'd told him repeatedly he was full of shit and I would never take a lover. Turns out I was full of shit. When you invited me to your room, I went back to my room. Jack saw how worked up I was and he told me to go to you. He waited outside your room in case I screamed. When I came out I told him I gave you a hand job. He asked if I wanted more and I said yes. He had me call you. He waited again by your room. He said the change in me was immediate and, after dinner, he told me to call you again. I went by myself to the late night visit. Jack was so supportive, and I was so alive, it was all I could think of trying to sleep. After our soccer games Jack said this was the last chance to meet with you so I sent you a text. In the morning Jack suggested I give you the soccer schedule and invite you to Amarillo. Don't freak out, but he wants to meet you. Even I can see I'm back to my vivacious bubbly self again. Jack was right all along."

"Sam that's an amazing story. He has the courage of a lion to grant you this freedom. I owe him for sharing you with me. I'll meet with him alone or whatever he wants. Time for me to man-up."

"Thank you Steve. How's your stay with Sarah going?"

"We took a walk in the park today and stopped by the mall."

"Smartass. You are so full of shit. Don't worry, Sarah can't keep a secret."

"Hey sis, I heard that. Now maybe I won't tell you anything."

"Yeah yeah yeah. It'll break you down. I'll find out."

"I'll call you after dinner."

"Bye sis, bye Steve."

We got dressed and headed out to dinner. I found another sexy outfit to wear for Steve and I wore the necklace and earrings he had purchased. He took me to a very high end restaurant, the kind where you needed to know someone. Steve had made a reservation and, when we arrived, a man in a suit came out from the office and greeted Steve like a long lost friend.

"Marcel this is Sarah. Sarah this is Marcel. I was involved in building Marcel's home about ten years ago."

"Not a home Sarah, Steve built me a mansion. Are you having him build you a mansion?"

"I'm working on him."

"You look good Marcel. How's El?"

"She's doing fine. I'm retiring soon. El wants to move back across the pond."

"That's great news. Tulsa will miss you."

"Thank you. Steve, Sarah, enjoy yourself. My treat. So glad to see you my friend."

Steve said Marcel's wife, El, was a world famous interior decorator.

It was an exquisite dining experience. We talked about him coming back for another visit. The ex has the kids again in two weeks. I'm already getting jealous thinking about him going to see Sam in Amarillo. I now know that Sam has to be sick with jealousy with Steve here. Note to self: don't have the same lover as your twin sister.

After dinner, Steve drove by Marcel's house, just to point it out. It was sitting on a hill and was like a small hotel. Steve said Marcel calls it El's Palace. There was a For Sale sign on the security gate. It is less than two miles from where I live.

Once home I told Steve I had to talk with Sam. He said he needed to catch up with work so he headed down to his bedroom. Sam and I talked for just a few minutes. I stripped except for my high heels and stood in Steve's doorway.

"If I recall, you really liked this outfit. Notice the jewelry you bought me?"

"It's easily my favorite outfit. That jewelry is a perfect accent. Come here, let me straighten those boobs."

It was a long, slow paced session. This was making love. It wasn't the lusty sex we'd been having. He licked, kissed, and nibbled on every part of my body. We both teased and pleased each other and just collapsed when we were through. When I awoke in the morning I put my head on Steve's chest. He pulled me close and we just snuggled. I remember Sam saying how she cried on Sunday because it was over and, I found myself flicking away some tears. We showered together, got dressed, and went out to breakfast. The kids would be back around 2 pm and Steve had a flight to catch about the same time.

When we got home I told Steve I needed one more romp. I told him he hadn't done me doggie style yet and we didn't have much time. I quickly stripped and was on all fours in the middle of the living room when Steve join me and started sliding in and out. I was so sensitive from all the recent sex that having multiple little O's was pretty easy. Steve arched his back and emptied into me. I cleaned myself and got dressed. Steve was waiting with his carry-on. That took less than ten minutes. Take that Sam.

We kissed and hugged for more than a few seconds when I dropped him off at the airport. It took all my dignity to prevent me from begging him to come back. Before he shut the door he handed me a little gift bag. I opened it and there was a box of AA batteries. I stared at him with a 'what in the hell is this' look.

"I figured Mr. Nightstand was going to need all his strength."

"HOW DID YOU? Dammit Sam! What else did she tell you? Arrggh. She's got one too. JohnnyBgood. Arrggh."

Steve put his fingers to his mouth and zipped his lips shut then blew me a kiss. I yelled out the window "Smartass!"

Before I got back home I got a text from Steve. It was his airline confirmation for a return trip a week from Friday. Sam's not the only one who's smitten.

Jack is a pretty smart man. My kids noticed the change in my behavior that night and, the people at work have commented as well.

+ + + + +

STEVE: Denver

It's Sunday afternoon and my plane, from Tulsa to Denver, is landing. My mind is racing. I've been used. I was a willing participant. I going back in two weeks to be used again. I have found a remarkable woman. My soul is on fire. I usually feel that I'm one of the smartest people in a room, but Sarah is easily my equal, if not more.

I sent Sarah a text "Back in Denver. Missing you already."

She called and we chatted for a few minutes.

I spent Sunday night making calls. My calendar for Monday was rearranged for a plan I had hatched. On Monday morning I started examining the performance of our offices. Projects in the pipeline. Prospects considered hot and their geographic locations. I pulled my strategy team together. I proposed opening a new office in Tulsa. As was the normal ritual, we all wrote white papers examining the pros and cons of such a move. I made this a top priority for all involved. I gave them until next Monday to finish their analysis.

I had Char, my longtime personal assistant, contact our investigator to do a background check on Sarah. No cloak and dagger stuff. Find out her personal history, her work history. Nothing expensive, just a professional overview.

After a few days the background check on Sarah arrived. It was spotless. She had been the office manager at the real estate office, where she currently works, until her kids started monopolizing her time, which was about the time of her divorce.

I gave Char three more names to investigate: Samantha, Jack, and myself. The look on her face was complete disbelief.

"Just do it; there's a method to my madness."

At our strategy meeting, the following Monday, the consensus was positive. I would try to move a few key people from the Little Rock and Amarillo offices. Those offices were slightly over staffed so this would solve several problems. We located an available office space in Tulsa and determined our proposed staffing. In about a week we had put a plan in place to open a new operation in Tulsa by the end of the quarter.

Later that day I had the other three investigation reports. Pretty much everything everyone had told me was confirmed by the investigator. Jack had lost his left arm in the accident and walked with a cane. His face and neck were scarred. I made one of the toughest calls I will ever have to make.

"Is this Jack?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"My name is Steve. With your help, I met your wife in Phoenix. Can we talk?"

"Steve, yes, I would love to talk with you."

"Jack, what I want to do is send you a report. Read it over and call me back on this number. You can call anytime. What I ask is that you never share this report with anyone. For your eyes only. There's nothing bad going on. Can I trust you with this report?"

"Steve, this is quite an odd request but I will respect your wishes."

"Great. I will overnight it to your office. Read the report; call me tomorrow."

I sent the investigator's report on me. It detailed some very sensitive financial information about myself and my company. I wanted him to know as much about me as possible, to put his mind as ease.

Tuesday morning 10 am "Thanks for calling Jack."

"Samantha has excellent taste in men."

"And you have a wonderful wife. I am totally smitten with both Sam and Sarah."

"Steve, Samantha used to be such a joy to be around, always cheerful and bubbly. I've watched that drain out of her since my accident. Her fling with you has restored that vigor. I will do what it takes to keep Samantha this happy."

"Jack, I just wanted you to know my intentions are honorable and that, by exposing my soul, you will allow me to continue seeing Sam."

"I see you have an office in Amarillo. That should be an easy trip to justify. I also see you have an office in Phoenix. Were you really in Phoenix to golf?"

"I managed to get a little work done, but it really was for golf."

He wanted to know more about my divorce and kids. We talked until his curiosity had waned. He said he wouldn't tell Sam about this call or the report.

"I still want Sam to organize a meeting between us when I'm in Amarillo, so, play it dumb."

"Will do. Pleasure to have met you Steve. I'm going to shred this report."

"Thanks Jack. I'll book some rooms near my office and pick up the tab. I get a pretty good corporate discount. See you in Amarillo."

That really couldn't have gone any better. For hotel reservations, since I was a frequent guest, I made a special request. I reserved two adjacent rooms, the A-B type, for Jack's family on the first floor and asked for a specific room, on a different floor, for myself. I sent the confirmation of Jack's rooms to his personal email account. Later that night I got a text from Sam.

"Here's the Amarillo hotel information. Get a room before they sell out. I am so excited you are coming. I can't wait to see you."

"Thanks for the information. I'm really looking forward to seeing you again."

I've been speaking with Sarah every day since I first met her.

"Sarah, there's a change of plans for Friday. I'm in Little Rock on Wednesday and Amarillo on Thursday. If you don't already have a date, I'd like to meet your kids and take you out to dinner on Thursday evening. I'm staying at El's Palace Thursday night."

"You are the luckiest man alive. My date for Thursday just cancelled and my back up date hasn't returned my calls. I guess I could settle for you."

"Smartass."

"You know you could have stayed here."

"Too awkward. 'Hi kids. You don't know me, but I'm taking your mom to dinner then staying in the basement. No need to lock your doors'"

"Too funny. Ok, what time will you be here?"

"I'll try to be there around six. I can spend a little time getting to know your kids then we can head out."

"That works. You better not be thinking about going dancing."

"I think about dancing with you all the time."

"Smartass. You know what I mean. Just consider yourself grounded. You can't go to the pool, or hot tub, or bar, and definitely no dancing. So just sit in your room and dream of me, ok?"

"Yes dear. It won't be a problem as I will be swamped with work."

I flew to Little Rock on Wednesday and talked, individually, with each of the employees. Those that were not completely opposed to relocating to Tulsa were told to hang tight for a few more days for a decision. I landed in Amarillo around midnight. The Thursday meetings went off without surprises. I landed in Tulsa with barely enough time to meet my 6 pm deadline.

I rang the doorbell and a young lady, who I could tell immediately was Sarah's daughter, answered the door.

"Hello. My name is Steve. Your mother is expecting me."

"Just a minute. I'll get her."

She shut the door and I heard her scream "MOM, he's here!"

Sarah, wearing a very cute outfit, opened the door.

"Come in Steve. Let me introduce you to my family. This is Carla, she answered the door."

"Nice to meet you Carla" shaking her hand.

"This is Brad"

"Nice to meet you Brad" shaking his hand.

"This is Denise"

"Nice to meet you Denise" but she kept her distance.

I sat on the couch and answered questions from all three.

Carla blurted out "You have the prettiest blue eyes."

Denise pushed her "Carla!"

"Well he does. Is that what you like about him mom?"

"Blue huh? I hadn't noticed. They're ok."

After the question and answer session slowed down Sarah spoke.

"Behave for the sitter. I should be home by 10 pm."

"Goodnight Carla. Goodnight Denise. Goodnight Brad."

"Goodnight Steve" was the chorus.

After we were outside Sarah said "Denise will come around. She's very protective of me. Carla, on the other hand, is 11 going on 20. I will have my hands full when she's in high school."

"Carla looks just like Samantha."

Sarah grabbed a lock of my hair above my ear and pulled it "Don't make me hurt you."

"Ow, ow, ow, ok, she looks just like you, ow, the sun was in my eyes, ow, ow."

"Better. You can imagine the price to be paid if you ever call me Sam."

After dinner Sarah urged me to take her to El's Palace, so she could see the inside. I gave her the nickel tour.

"Look at how beautifully decorated it is. How many bathrooms does this place have?"

"Well there's one in each bedroom, and lots of others scattered throughout the house. I'm guessing but, maybe fifteen."

"Do you think Marcel would mind if we did the naughty in your bedroom?"

"How about we put a few towels down first."

We took our time and made love. We were laying on our backs sweating and panting when I teased Sarah.

"Oh shit, I forgot to turn off the surveillance cameras. They're in every room."

She grabbed the blankets and covered up "You mean they saw everything?"

"Just kidding. There are no cameras."

She rolled on top and was playfully slapping and hitting me "Smartass. I just about peed myself."

"Maybe next time you'll remember what color my eyes are."

"Evil best describes the color."

Although they were supposed to be in bed, all three kids were sneaking peeks as I returned Sarah home. She had me step inside, thanked me for a lovely evening, and gave me a short kiss on the lips.

"Tell Carla, Denise, and Brad I was pleased to meet them. I hope I can see you again."

"Yes. I would like that. Goodnight."

The door closed and I lingered long enough to hear Carla or Denise "How was your date mom? Do you like him? Is he taking you out again?"

I chuckled to myself, went back to the palace, and got some sleep. I met Sarah for breakfast after she had the kids off to school. She needed to spend her time in the office, and I needed to sign the paperwork for the Tulsa office. We had a much more traditional weekend. We saw a musical Friday night, went shopping Saturday morning, and saw a movie Saturday night. All of the intimate sessions were making love. She was still playful and creative. Sarah and Sam talked more than a few times. Amarillo was next week and we finally had to talk about it. Sunday, before I left for the airport, we had the chat.

"Sarah, I'm not sure I should go to Amarillo. I don't want to jeopardize what I have with you."

"Steve, don't you dare think of cancelling. You have no idea what this means to Sam. I'm expecting good reports from Amarillo. I promised Sam I wouldn't steal you from her and I have no problem with you doing this. The only thing you have to be nervous about is, if she has more fun than I'm having, you'll have some explaining to do. One more thing, give her a nice licking."

"Maybe I should fly here from Amarillo on Sunday before I forgot those new positions? Maybe we can go somewhere with your kids."

"I'd like that."

Her hug lasted a good fifteen minutes.

"Steve, will you be my Valentine? Is it too soon to say 'I love you'?"

"I love you Sarah. My Valentine's gift to you is this promise ring."

"OH, STEVE! I can't think of a better Valentine's gift. Hurry back."

On Monday I was reviewing my options. We didn't have a viable office manager for Tulsa. Sandy, the Little Rock office manager, only worked part time. She couldn't work full time as she babysat her grandkids in the gap between when her daughter left for work, and her son-in-law got home from work. She worked from about 1 until 7 every day. Little Rock thrived with a part time manager so why couldn't Tulsa. My job was to convince Sarah she could learn from Sandy and be our office manager. I put a hold on filling the office manager spot.

Char and I worked out a plan which, we hoped, contained what it would take to get Sarah to accept. Char is not as old as my mom but she knows me inside and out, and is very protective of me.

"I've never seen you more inspired. She's the one, isn't she?"

"You can't imagine how much I hope so."

"This Tulsa stuff is just so you can be with her isn't it? Let me know when I need to start packing."

"You know me too well."

Jack is a very smart man.

The call Monday night was crucial.

"Sarah, the company I work for is opening an office in Tulsa. They need a part time office manager. Would you at least interview with them and see if they make you an offer?"

"I don't know. I'm pretty happy where I'm at."

"Well I know they pay better than most. You've got nothing to lose."

"Ok, text the info and I'll set up an interview."

I sent Sarah the contact info for my personnel director, Charles. When Charles finds a candidate, he discusses compensation with Char. I had not mentioned Sarah to Charles. She needed to earn the job on her own. I told Sarah not to mention my name. Tuesday afternoon Sarah called.

"Steve, I did a video interview. I accepted the job offer. Listen to this. I work 7-2 Monday through Thursday and 7-noon every other Friday. They are giving me $200 per week to pay for someone to get my kids off to school in the mornings. I'll be making almost a thousand a month more than I'm making now. And, I get health insurance. Thanks for making me go."

"That's awesome Sarah. When do you start?"

"I'm giving my two weeks' notice but, I've got some vacation time left, so I'm starting next Monday. There's only one person in that office right now but, they are pulling people from the Amarillo and Little Rock offices. My mom's going to watch the kids for a few days so I can work with my mentor in Little Rock. I'm really excited about this."

"I can tell. I knew there was more to you than a push-up bra."

"Smartass."

On Wednesday, just after lunch, I received a text from Sarah.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,292 Followers