Three Pennies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "I'll think about it, but I already know the answer."

"The next morning I woke up alone in the bed. I dressed and found her in the kitchen sipping a cup of coffee. She jumped up and said, "Orange juice or coffee or both." I grinned and said, "You." She walked to me and kissed me as well as I have ever been kissed outside a bed. "Now, Coffee, Tea or me." I laughed and she added, "after breakfast, if you have time. How is your hand?" I held up the black and blue knuckles and said, " fine." She came to me and gently took the hand and I felt her hot tears fall on it. She said, "We probably hurt it last night, I know you lifted me several times with it."

"If it hurt, the rest of me felt so good I didn't notice it."

"I have bacon or home made sausage, our own country ham, biscuits and gravy and grits. I can do our fresh eggs any way you like them. Did you want coffee"

"That all sounds good to me and I like cream or milk in my coffee and a sweetener, if you stir it with your finger it will likely be sweet enough. I like my eggs over easy."

She blushed delightfully. God I loved her. She brought my coffee and I grabbed her hands, "Did you think about what I asked you last night?"

"What was that?" She kept her face straight for a moment before she kissed me on the cheek and twirled away. She put her hands on her hips and looked me in the eyes. "I have thought of nothing but what you asked me last night. I don't think I slept a wink thinking about it. The answer is Yes, yes, yes. I will marry you. But I have a condition or two." She held her hand up and stopped me from sweeping her in my arms. "I promised my Mother I would be married in our Baptist Church nearby, My father insisted on a civil marriage by the Justice of the Peace, and my family wants me to by wed by my brother who is an ordained minister. We will have to be married three times. The other thing is that I think we need to be engaged for a suitable time before the wedding."

"Well, I'll have to think that over for a while, OK."

"I saw a tear start in her eye. "No, Darling, I meant , I agree, OK, Yes I will marry you sixteen times if that will please you. And we will drive to Charleston tomorrow to get you an engagement ring." She rushed to me and gave me another memorable kiss. "Oh! Billy, I do love you. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"As sure as I have ever been of anything in my life."

Well our engagement lasted two weeks. Two weeks of the most wonderful sex I had ever imagined. Our wedding went off with out a hitch, well almost without a hitch, after Penny's brother Sam had finished the ceremony he concluded with "I pronounce you man and wives, you may kiss the brides." I pulled Penny in to my arms and kissed her I stepped back and another Penny kissed me, then another. I could not believe my eyes, three girls who looked exactly alike looked back at me. Penny's brothers grinned at me. Jack said, "You just married triplets. They all love and want to be married to you. You are now a bigamist. No one needs to know about it." I looked at the three, There was no difference. They all looked scared to death. I saw tears in six eyes and saw their little hands twisting and turning. They turned to each other and started crying. I couldn't take that, God help me I loved one and all of them. "Wait, I won't have my wives crying on a happy occasion, dry those tears and hug me I think I am either the luckiest or the craziest man in the world."

Jack grabbed my hand, "you are the luckiest, They have been this way all their lives, you are the first one outside the family that knows there are three of them." My wives sat me in a corner and told me how they had been so poor when they had to start school there had only been enough money for one pair of shoes and one dress. The girls took turns going to school and told the other two every thing that had happened when they got home from school. They did this right through college. And graduated at the head of the class. When they dated they switched off too! No one suspected a thing. They had decided it would not be fair to go through a marriage like that, so they would try this way. They sat and looked at me with their eyes wide and clutched their little hands together. "Did you switch with me all along?"

They nodded.

"Even the first night I had all three of you?" I couldn't help it. I smiled and whispered, "Can I have all of you at the same time tonight?" They jumped up and clapped their hands, "Yes, Oh, yes, we will love that. We already have it worked out, we will each sleep with you one night in turn and the others will sleep together, we will do that twice and the seventh night we will all sleep together. What do you think?"

"I think I am not going to get much sleep." They all giggled. I think this is going to be an interesting life, to say the least.

Five years later I have the best life any man could have. I have six wonderful kids. I love their mothers with all my heart. They are gorgeous, talented, intelligent, loving women. It turned out that the township the family owned sits on the largest deposit of natural gas in the country. We are all rich as sin. They love to play games, they tell me to meet them at a certain bar at a certain time. They will be dressed to the hilt in the latest hot fashions from Victoria's Secret. Two will have changed their appearance. They will all be hot and flirty. When I walk in I sit alone at the bar and watch all the guys try to hit on them. They are real teases. Then I get up and walk to them and say, "You girls look real sexy, lets go to my place." The girls agree and we walk out with my hands on two fannies. The girls think this is really funny. I warn them not to promise anything they are not willing to deliver. There is never a dull moment, I love it. I have the best wives any man could want.

12