Three Rules Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason and Andrea Start college.
5k words
4.32
36.4k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 03/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dimmy05
dimmy05
78 Followers

Sorry it took so long with this story. I do not write when my mind is on other things. I had graduation from college and starting a new job to worry about. Thank you for all the comments, I tried to implement some of the changes you requested into this story.

This is the second chapter of a series, please read the first chapter before reading this if you want the full story.


Jason found it hard to concentrate in the weeks following his first sexual encounter with his sister, he could not think about anything else besides what he had promised his sister in the kitchen. He had promised that she did not need to tell anyone else of their love, but now that his head was on straight, and his beautiful sister was not naked in his arms, he began to think clearly about some things. That promise seemed like such a good idea at the time, but he had relegated him and his sister to living in secret, living a lie for the rest of their lives. He did love his sister, but with that came a sense that he was ruining her life, being selfish.

His mind wandered over the next weeks trying to wrap his head around the idea of what he had done. He checked into changing schools to the University of Michigan, they said that it was a little late, but because of his excellent grades and SAT scores that they might be able to do something. He received word about a week after he called them that switching would be no problem should he choose to do so. That was what really started him thinking about the future, and the past.

When Jason and Andrea were just starting ninth grade, and Jason had just gotten out of his first serious relationship, he noticed that Andrea was there to help him through it (although in a different way than this time). Around that same time, Jason noticed that his sister was truly beautiful, but this he chocked up to teen hormones and overactive imagination. Back then, every girl with two legs and breasts was beautiful to him. Nothing happened that school year, but Jason and Andrea became much closer over that year and following summer. The next school year, however, he found Tracy. Tracy was pretty, if not beautiful, and had a super lean marathon runner's body, small tits, and a great smile. Jason fell head over heels in love with her. His parents liked Tracy, although Andrea remained reserved, but not hostile. About their Junior year, Jason had distanced from his sister noticeably, and drew even tighter to Tracy. Tracy held every moment of every day. This is about the time that Jason started to "help" Tracy with her homework. At first, it was only the classes that they were in together, she would say something about not understanding, and Jason would try to explain, but he found that it was easier to just do it himself. This continued all the way until the end of their senior year when Jason got into Stanford, and Tracy got rejected. Tracy did not learn a thing since sophomore year, so her SAT scores were lacking majorly, while Jason got one of the highest scores in the state for that year. Jason tried to console her, but she didn't want the truth staring at her in the face all the time, so she broke it off with him.

That trip down memory lane got Jason thinking about him and his sister going to different schools in the fall. Sure, he could switch schools, but that would essentially guarantee the life of secrecy and lies. He could stay where he was, attend Stanford in the fall, and his sister would fall for some guy at college. His sister could live in the open, and they could chock this up to teenage hormones and depression over a breakup. He walked around the house in a stupor most of the time while thinking. Everyone noticed his mood, his parents thought that it was because of his breakup, but his sister knew the truth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrea noticed her brother walking around like a zombie most days, at first she thought it was about his breakup, but after trying to take his mind off it with a blowjob in the hall way, he just stepped around her and kept on his way. She was getting worried about him, she was worried that he was regretting the promises that he made in the kitchen, she was worried that he was having second thoughts about their life together. Andrea tried to stay upbeat for her brother to show that she didn't have the same concerns. She knew that a face to face conversation was the only way that this was going to get resolved, but Jason would blow that off too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jason, we need to talk." Andrea stated seriously

"I know." Jason said simply

"Well, when do you want to talk?"

"Soon, I need some more time first."

"Okay, but don't take too long."

That was the longest conversation they've had a few times over the few weeks since the kitchen.

more weeks went by before Andrea assaulted her brother in the dining room after breakfast.

"Okay, that is long enough! No more thinking, no more sulking! I'm at my wits end here!!!" Andrea yelled.

"I'm sorry, there's just a lot to process right now."

"Like what! Talk to me Jason! What are you thinking about?"

"I'm just trying to make everyone happy with the least amount of heartache and damage."

"What do you mean 'Make everyone happy'? You said that the only people that mattered were us! You promised that no one else had to know!" Andrea was on the verge of tears by this point.

"I know I did, but I was captivated by a naked angel in my arms." He actually managed a weak smile at this point.

"So, you only said those things because you wanted to fuck me? Is that all I am to you Jason? A fuck toy!!"

"Damn it!! NO! of course not, I love you, that is precisely the reason that I can't give you what you want and not hurt you in the process!"

"What do you mean! You being with me is all I want, how does that hurt me?"

"If I were to keep my promise that I made you, we could not tell anyone else, we would have to live in secret, live a life full of lies! What would we tell Mom and Dad? What would you tell all of your college friends?"

Andrea could see his logic, but she did not want to, she loved her brother, she wanted her brother more than anything.

"So what, did you just want to forget that what we did ever happened? Did you want me to deny the fact that I have loved you ever since we turned 15? I'm sorry Jason, but I cannot!"

That line caused Jason another flashback to ninth grade. Andrea was around Jason a lot that year, she would be there at all his failings at sports, she was there to cheer him on or cheer him up about everything he did or failed at (mostly anything physical). Although Jason didn't notice at the time, Jason and Andrea would walk in on each other in the bathroom or changing in their rooms more that year than in the previous fifteen put together. Andrea was always in his head, but not in a sexual way. She was the voice in his head to keep going, to never stop. She was his own personal cheerleader, until he met Tracy. He snapped back to the present.

"I know you think that now, but once you get to college, you will be bombarded by guys, and it will be better for you than I would be."

The picture of Andrea getting "bombarded" by college guys made Jason furiously jealous, but he kept his feelings from showing.

"How can you say that? How can you possibly know what the best thing for me is?" Andrea actually started crying in earnest now.

"I know, because I love you more than anything in this world! I know, because I want what is best for you every day!" Jason pleaded

"What exactly do you want to do then? What could actually make this right? What brilliant scheme has that mind of yours come up with?" The sarcasm was pretty thick considering she was wiping tears off of her cheeks.

"I'm not done formulating yet, I'll find you when I'm ready."

Jason got up and cleaned his cereal bowl in the sink and went up to his room. Andrea stayed at the kitchen table and thought back to ninth grade herself. That was when she fell in love with her brother, although she did not admit it to herself at the time. She just always wanted to be near him, whenever he was doing some activity, she was there to cheer him on. She would stage it so she would walk in on him when he was in the bathroom, or leave her door unlocked and be naked in her room on the off chance that he would stop by. She had to be near him, but only now did she understand why. Andrea knew that her brother noticed her changing into a woman, but nothing ever came of it. Andrea thought something would happen soon at the end of their sophomore year, but he found HER the very next semester at school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason was still trying to wrap his head and his conscience around the situation to find a plan that would work out to a mutual benefit for his sister and himself. After a couple more weeks, he found Andrea and outlined his plan for the future.

"First, there are some ground rules, three to be exact."

"This isn't funny Jason, be serious."

"I am, just listen would ya!"

"Okay, what are the stupid rules?"

"Rule one, no moping, thinking about sad things, or refusing to do something. Rule two, you have to trust me, I know better than you what will make you happy. Rule three, You have to promise me that you will try your hardest to accomplish the task that I will tell you."

"OOKaaaayy. What is it that I'm supposed to do?"

"We are going to try our hardest to find other people at college. If we can, then that will be the best for all people involved. If we cannot, then I will switch to University of Michigan, and we will try our relationship out also."

"How can we try this? It sounds like an episode of the bachelor."

"In the fall, I will go to Stanford, and you will go to U of M. Christmas break, we will come back and assess the situation. If, during the semester, we find people, then we will go our separate ways, and never mention what we did again. If, we do not find people, and we find out that we cannot live without each other, then we will rent a house in Ann Arbor, and we will find out if we can stand a long term relationship."

"That...That ...That is not going to work!"

"Why not?"

"Be...Because I already know I love you."

"And I love you, but the first option will be the healthiest option, whether or not it is the best option, remains to be seen."

"I don't know..."

Jason grabbed his sister by the shoulders and looked directly into her eyes. "Now, I need a promise from you, I want you to promise that you will actually try at this experiment of mine, no secluding yourself in your room waiting for Christmas. I know you think you know what you want, but there are many opportunities that you have never seen or considered. Now, promise me!"

I...I...can't!"

"Yes, you can! Please Andrea, Please!!"

"O..Okay, I promise."

"Thank you, Andrea that means a lot to me."

Jason released her, and sat back down at the table to finish his breakfast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrea stormed out of the kitchen and ran to her room. She slammed the door, put her face in her pillow, and cried. That had not gone according to plan, how had he talked his way out of their promises to each other? How had he come up with this stupid scheme of his to separate them? She would try his little experiment, and by Christmas, he would be so jealous that he would practically drag her to the bed to screw her brains out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The summer ended so quickly, and before long, Jason and Andrea were headed to different colleges. Needless to say, Jason refused to make love to Andrea for the duration of the summer, but not for lack of effort on her part.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason was having a terrible semester so far, about once a week, Andrea would call him to tell him of some new conquest she had fucked. Jason was jealous and horny. Just like in high school, Jason was not the most popular guy at college. He had fucked a couple of girls, but at college, sluts don't fuck you because of the money you have now, but they fuck you for the money you will have once you graduate. He could not help berating himself for the stupid plan he had come up with. He had a perfect angel that honestly loved him, and she was fucking other college guys because he ordered her to! Just plain dumb. He often found himself jerking off to rid his mind temporarily of his horniness, but even if he was watching porn or reading literotica, his mind made all the girls look like Andrea. It was after one of these little sessions that Andrea called him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello" Jason answered.

"Hey bro, just called to give you an experiment update!" Andrea answered perkily

"I'm not in the mood Andrea."

"But Jason, this guy was so hot, he was about your height, but ripped, I saw him in the gym benching 250 lbs like it was nothing! I told myself that I was going to get him, so I wore my favorite pink sports bra that lets my breasts jiggle slightly when I run, do you remember it? I used to wear it around the house quite a bit."

Jason remembered it perfectly, including the way that you could see her nipples poking the material when she was cold or excited, which was every time she wore it...

" I wore that with my super-mini jogging shorts that make my ass look great. I picked the treadmill directly in front of where he usually benches, and started running in great leaping strides that make my boobs bounce up and down and up and down.

Jason's scumbag brain drew an all too accurate mental picture for him at this line.

"I caught him staring, so I gave him the smile that I gave you that first night. Do you remember brother?"

"Yes" Jason's throat was dry, and although he had just finished jerking off, his boner was tenting the front of his jeans.

"Anyway, he came up to me and asked me out for dinner that night! I said yes, of course, I took a long shower to get my nerves settled down; I let the hot water cascade over my body while I shaved my legs and my pussy! It looks so much different when it is shaved; do you remember what my shaved pussy looks like?

Jason remembered all too well what her pussy looked like, smelled like, tasted like...

"He took me to this awesome Italian restaurant that had the best spaghetti that I have ever tasted! I wore that red dress that shows off my cleavage and the tops of my breasts. I caught him looking a couple times, but I pretended not to notice. As he continued trying to look, I would purposefully drop something so he could watch me bend over to get it! I left to use the restroom, and glanced down to see that I had given him a boner in the restaurant!!

"I bet you did" He thought looking down at his own raging erection.

"When I returned, I started giving him little touches that seemed accidental, but I could see that I was really turning him on! After a while, I grazed his thigh with my foot a couple times, then, I started massaging his cock through his pants with my foot while we ate, by the time we were done, he practically ran out the door to get in his car to take me home!! It was so funny! I brought him up to my room, because my roommates left for the weekend. Before I knew it, I had his full 8 inches down my throat while I worked his balls with my soft fingertips."

Jason's cock gave a throb at her words, and he could feel the precum soaking into his boxers.

"I slowly licked his shaft from his balls to the tip, then I started massaging his long shaft with my hand while sucking on the fat head, but I wanted his cum up inside me, so I took off my dress, If you remember that dress, you can't wear a bra with it because it would show in the back. Since I didn't wear a bra, I decided to wear the matching panties!

She didn't wear any panties? Jason's erection was actually becoming painful in his pants.

"He used his long tongue to plunge deep within my wet pussy, I could tell that he liked my smooth shaved pussy while he was eating me out! I think that he had eaten out a lot of girls, because he sure knew what he was doing down there!! I came twice, and that was before he put his long cock inside my pussy!"

Jason gave up on trying to be a casual listener, and went back to the bathroom. He took off his pants and pulled out his 7 inch cock which was already as hard as an iron bar. He stroked his cock with total abandon while listening to his sister.

"I felt so full when he had his penis inside of me, Jason! Then he pulled it out and shoved it back inside so fast! I could feel his full length inside me; I wanted to scream with the pleasure of it! He brought me to another orgasm quickly, but he can last forever!! He fucked my sloppy wet pussy with his titanium hard rod so fast and hard! Jason, I felt a huge orgasm building in my toes and in the tips of my fingers, it migrated from my extremities to my torso and my thighs. I had to grab my erect nipples and pull them till my breasts were like cones!! The orgasm finally made it to my pussy where it exploded and I could feel the pulses of the orgasm! I forgot my name, I forgot who was fucking me, I did not care, my pussy was gushing, my breasts were singing, and I was screaming. I could feel my pussy lock down on my blessed intruder to squeeze every drop of his sweet cum into my core, It flooded my body with warmth, and I collapsed to the best night of sleep I've had for awhile!"

Jason couldn't speak, because his sister's voice had painted such a picture in his head that he came violently, spraying his seed all over the bathroom wall, toilet and floor. His breathing sounded like he had just jogged ten miles.

"Jason? Are you alright?"

"I...I'm fine."

"Oh, ok, I just thought that I'd give you an update, Talk to ya later!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrea hated lying to her brother, but it was the only way that he would think that she had actually tried this little experiment of his. Besides, her little stories got her kind of excited too! She was already naked when she called her brother; she liked talking to him while she was naked, although, he never knew. Her story this time had really gotten her wet, so she lay back on her bed and began caressing her breasts. She ran her fingers over her swollen nipples and pinched them. Her pussy was dripping from all the excitement of her story and talking to her brother naked. She moved her hand down to her pussy and began rubbing her clit slowly. She wished Jason were here to watch her play with herself, She thought back to when they first made love, and let her finger slide into her wet vagina. She finger fucked herself, slowly letting her finger slide in and out of her clutching pussy, Andrea slid in a second finger and reveled in how tight and wet she was. She had visions of when her brother mounted her and slid his hard cock in and out of her pussy. She could not get as deep as he did with just her fingers, but she inserted a third finger to simulate his girth. Faster and faster she moved her hand in and out of her pussy, covering her sheets with her natural lubricant. Her other hand was busy pleasuring her nipples, but as she got closer to orgasm, she moved that hand to her clit and began massaging it furiously. The sensations traveling throughout her nervous system had her breathless with the sheer magnitude of it. Her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave, her pussy clamping down on her fingers while gushing copious amounts of her cum into her hand and sheets. As she came down from her climax, she remembered how it was that first time with Jason. The truth was that she had not even looked at a guy for the whole semester. Jason's lack of news obviously meant that he had not done much either. Christmas could not come soon enough.

dimmy05
dimmy05
78 Followers
12