Three Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dimmy05
dimmy05
78 Followers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanksgiving came around and the twins had to lock down on studying for the finals that were just around the corner. That was the excuse that they gave each other for the lack of sexual escapades. The truth was that Andrea was tired of lying, and Jason was tired of trying. Miraculously, both siblings got exceptional grades. On the plane trip home, Jason was hating himself and his little experiment, Andrea found guys to fuck left and right, there was no way she would stay with him. What a turn around, in the summer, Andrea would have given anything to be with Jason no matter the consequences, now Jason felt those sentiments while his sister probably had found some rich pre-med student. It was what he wanted, right? He wanted her to be happy, and to not have to hide. Dumbass, he should have stuck with his sister's plan in the first place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Jason finally made it home, his family was already waiting on the porch. His sister was already there in her U of M hoodie that she made look like it was meant to be on a runway in Paris. Hey Jason! His parents yelled from the porch as they came to inspect him.

"They don't feed you enough there!" his mom said

"How's my college man!" His dad said as he pulled him into a hug!

His sister simply gave him a hug and whispered in his ear. "I didn't."

Andrea walked away leaving him with his parents. His family went out to dinner that night to celebrate their successes. At the restaurant, his parents wanted to hear all about college from both him and Andrea. His sister said that school was great and shot Jason that little smirk that he loved. Jason told them all about Stanford life, and yes he was excited to be home. They ate their dinner slowly, talking about college, and what happened at home while they were gone...

After dinner, they went home, and Jason said that he wanted to crash early.

Almost simultaneously, Andrea said the same. Their parents didn't seem to mind, they walked to the living room to put on a movie.

Jason went to his room, he was not really tired, but he wanted some time alone. Although he was not tired, he soon drifted off to sleep. He was awakened by the sun streaming through his window. He was surprised to realize that Andrea did not visit him last night to tell him the foreboding news. Maybe she was just waiting to tell him because she did not want to hurt him so soon after coming home. Jason decided to get dressed and go down to breakfast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrea sat in her room until late contemplating whether Jason had found someone else. He seemed a little distant during dinner, and he did not return her little smirks that she was firing at him all night. She had a foreboding feeling about what may happen if she broached the subject with him.

They waited a few days, but Jason had to know for sure, because he was already cutting it close to switch schools for next semester.

It was not until about a week after they returned home that Jason relegated himself to the bathroom after reading a particularly hot story on Literotica. He was so horny that he could not wait to get his pants to the floor to stroke his member to full release. He sat on the throne and began stroking furiously. His thoughts drifted to his sister and he began pumping faster. So lost was he in his fantasy, he did not notice the door open and close. It was not until he felt hands wrapping around his furiously pumping fist, slowing his pace, did he know that someone was in the bathroom watching him jerking off. He stopped his masturbating and opened his eyes to look into his sister's face.

"Oh, fuck Andrea, I'm sorry." He spluttered

"Sorry for what? It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." Andrea countered.

"I should've locked the damn door. It's just that I haven't gotten much action lately."

"It has only been a week! Haven't you been getting laid every day at school?!?"

"No, actually, it has been a couple months."

"Your girlfriend must not care for you very much then."

"What girlfriend? I don't have very many conquests to speak of." Jason said abashed.

"When you didn't seem very interested in me when you got home, I just figured." Andrea explained.

"Oh, I didn't act interested because I thought you'd found someone with all the guys you have been with."

"Actually, I didn't sleep with anyone this whole semester. I lied to you so that you would think that I was actually doing your idiotic experiment."

Well, that changed things a little in Jason's mind.

"Yeah, I realized about a couple days into the semester that my idea was idiotic."

"Yeah, I thought you were supposed to be smart!"

"Me too!" Jason laughed

"Well, now that we figured that out, I wonder what I'm going to do with this thing that you so generously warmed up for me..."

"I think you can figure it out, I'm the dumbass remember."

With that, Andrea grabbed Jason's cock and proceeded to continue stroking it. Slowly, she brought her face down and began to run her tongue around the head of his member. Jason groaned with the feeling of her delicate tongue tracing circles around the head. Carefully, she pushed his cock past her pink lips and into her soft, warm mouth. She pushed his cock further into her mouth until the head hit the back of her mouth. She began playing with his balls while bobbing her head up and down his shaft. He began groaning as she continued to suck his cock. After a couple minutes he felt his muscles tightening in preparation for oragasm.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming, you' re making me cum!! AHHHH!!!!"

Andrea took his cock and began pumping his seed into her mouth. She swallowed it without pause, and only one dollop ended up on her chin. She gathered it up with her tongue as she got up and left the bathroom.

Jason sat on the toilet recovering from his orgasm and thinking about the news he got from his sister just before she proceeded to suck him off. He did not expect that, with all the stories his sister had told him she would've ended up with one of them. As it turned out, she was lying about the whole thing! He should be mad that his sister lied and did not do his experiment, but he was too relieved that she didn't sleep with all the guys she claimed to have fucked. He realized that he would have to switch schools, and he would have to come up with a reason to tell his parents. He would also have to look for a house near the school for his sister and him to live.

That night at dinner, Jason couldn't keep his eyes off his sister the whole meal. Andrea played it like a pro, however, and kept up the conversation so that his parents didn't realize that he did not contribute much to the conversation.

After dinner, his parents and sister put in a movie for them to watch. Andrea put her head in his lap and laid out on the couch like they had been last summer, except this time their parents were here. The movie seemed to go on for eternity, but it did end. Andrea got up and stretched in front of him with exaggerated movements before announcing that she was going to bed. Jason followed her with barely a "goodnight" to his parents. Jason went to his room first and laid out on his bed thinking about his sister, and what was about to happen.

Thanks for reading! Another chapter will be coming soon, I promise! Feel free to comment, and be sure to vote!

dimmy05
dimmy05
78 Followers
12