Three Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dimmy05
dimmy05
78 Followers

"I ate out of the pan while it was cooking." She replied

"Oh, okay." Jason was starving, so he started eating.

Every once in a while Jason would glance up to see Andrea studying him while he ate, still with that conspiratorial grin on her face. Jason ate until the eggs were gone then went to wash his plate. Andrea watched him the entire time while he washed and dried the plate.

"Thanks for breakfast."

"No problem." Andrea replied as she rose from the chair and walked toward him.

Andrea hugged Jason around the middle and held him there. Jason, only feeling a little awkward hugged her back and started to rub her back again.

"You have no idea how that feels to me right now." Andrea stated contentedly. "Jason, how do you feel about last night?"

"I don't know how to feel right now, its all a little confusing. I mean, you're beautiful and I love you very much, but what we did was wrong." Jason stated truthfully.

"Why is it so wrong?" she asked back.

"It's incest, I'm your brother."

"I know who you are, and incest is just a word for an act, it does not tell me why it's wrong."

Jason's mind went blank, and he faltered for words. Andrea took the opportunity to push her point further.

"Jason, I love you more than anyone else on the planet, and I want to love you in every way possible while I still have you here with me. I realized how much I love you when that bitch had you and I was jealous of her for stealing you from me."

"Really? I had no idea. You know that I love you too, and you're beautiful and smart. But I am still not sure, Andrea."

"What's not to be sure about? I love you, and you love me, isn't that enough?"

"It is enough, but there are other considerations. What about Mom and Dad? Are you going to tell them that you and I are a couple? Are you going to tell your friends? You can't tell them because incest is illegal." Jason did want his sister that way, he wanted to yell it to the planet, but he couldn't drag his sister down with him unless she was absolutely sure and had considered all the ramifications.

Andrea almost yelled her answer, "Yes!! I will tell the entire world if it means that I can have you!!"

"You don't have to tell anyone other than me. I just had to be sure that it was really what you wanted before I let us go any further down this road than we have already."

Whatever Andrea was going to say was lost in Jason's mouth as he pushed his lips to hers. Jason broke the kiss to run both of his hands down her back and under her ass to lift her so that she could wrap her arms and legs around his body so that he could kiss her and carry her upstairs at the same time.

Jason deposited Andrea on his bed and removed his clothing quickly almost ripping the button off his jeans in his haste. His 7 inch cock sprang to life free from its bonds.

Jason got into bed and kissed his sister forcibly again before asking "So, did you want to start where we left off?"

"I think we should just start over." Andrea said simply. With that, Jason resumed making out with her until they were both breathless, Jason then descended with his lips to her jaw, collar bone, and finally her breasts. Jason kissed and sucked her nipples while grasping them with his long, thin fingers. He massaged her other breast while licking and sucking on the other one.

"MMMMMMMM..." Andrea was softly moaning.

Jason kept sucking and nibbling on his sister's breast while he ran his hand down between her legs. Jason slowly rubbed her pussy lips while letting his middle finger spread the lips of her pussy. He located her clit with his fingers and slowly started to play with it. Jason then descended with his mouth to leave a trail of kisses from her breasts to her belly, eventually kissing the soft flesh on the inside of her thighs. He worked his way down and back up her legs while keeping his hand on her pussy.

Andrea's moans were getting louder with the work he was doing on her pussy and legs. He noticed her moans got louder the closer his lips got to her pussy. He eventually got the hint and removed his hand to replace it with his lips. He carefully licked her slit repetitively while his hand went to her legs and belly to caress the smooth skin. He began to pick up steam with his tongue, pushing his tongue past her lips to the wet flesh inside.

"I love the way you taste sis!" Jason said while coming up for air "Do you like what your brother's mouth is doing to your pussy?"

"Yesss, I love my brother's tongue deep in my pussy!!" She screamed

Andrea began playing with her tits while Jason resumed his assault on her pussy. He began sucking on her clit and quickly flicking it with his tongue. In between sucking on his sister's clit and penetrating her lips with his tongue, Andrea was beginning to vibrate with pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm cuuummming! You're making me cum brother!!!!...."

After that, Andrea's moans and exclamations became garbled as she bucked her hips and ground her pussy into her brother's face and tongue. Her breathing slowly came back to normal as she still fondled her breasts, and Jason carefully cleaned her oversensitive pussy with his tongue, drinking her cum.

Andrea lay still for a few minutes before sitting up and pushing her brother down on the mattress. "Now it's your turn, brother"

Andrea attacked his cock like a wild animal. She grabbed his cock and started stroking it while licking lightly around the head gathering the precum that coated it.

Jason was lost in the rapture of heaven on his cock as his sister wrapped her tiny mouth around its girth and jacked him into her mouth. Her tongue was doing a dance on his head that would turn a priest into a dollar hooker just to get more.

Jason couldn't wait any longer, he grabbed his sister and flipped her over so that he was on top with his pulsating cock inches from her waiting pussy.

"Please?" Andrea groaned.

He slowly allowed his cock to enter her pussy withdrawing and pushing deeper every descent. When he felt his balls hit her, he pulled almost all the way out and sank back in quickly making her gasp. He did that a few more times when she screamed "FUCK ME HARDER!!!! Come on Jason! I want you to screw my brains out!!"

Jason agreed instantly and began fucking his sister in earnest his balls bouncing on her ass and sinking to the hilt with every stroke.

"FASTER!!"

Jason went faster, his sister trying to meet his strokes in mid air as she arched her back in time to his strokes. Going like this, it did not take any time at all before he could feel his balls tightening and his cock getting harder.

Andrea must have felt it too, because she started rubbing her clit without reservation.

"Cum in my pussy Jason! Cum deep into me and give me your seed!"

It was all too much for Jason as he dumped his load into his sisters womb. Andrea felt it and began to cum too, her pussy grabbing his cock and milking it dry. They both collapsed in a heap and fell asleep sweaty but in each others arms.

*

Please comment and tell me what you liked or didn't about it! If I'm going to write a second chapter, I want to know what to do different, or the same. Please Vote!!

dimmy05
dimmy05
78 Followers
12