Three Score Years and Ten Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I admitted, "I've no idea where you live really; I've got your address, but I'd have to search for it on a map."

"I'll show you," said Bill as we purred along, "It's on our way out of town."

And as we were leaving town Bill waved his hand to my left and there, nestled in among the trees stood an extremely opulent-looking property; I'd have guessed at perhaps five bedrooms with from what I could see, several acres of grounds.

"What – yours?" I queried and Bill hummed his reply.

"Good old dad!" he said, "Bought it way back, when it was out in the sticks and cheap, then he did well in the city too. Far too big for just me but I love the place. Might sell it one day, but if I do I'll move somewhere warmer!"

To say I was impressed would have been an understatement, so I just kept silent, feeling very much like the poor relative until Bill spoke again as he drove along.

"Actually I'd hate to sell it – I just need someone else to share it with now my wife's gone...." he said innocently – but I intentionally didn't pick up the thread.

I felt the intonation but just now I wanted to get to know him a bit better before I made any such commitment.

We motored happily onward, suffering the usual selection of traffic jams, but peaceful together, making small-talk from time to time and eventually I discovered that we were wending our way down a private road, then we turned a corner to see a home of such style and character that it could only have come from a film set!

But Bill nonchalantly parked up and got out, leaving me open-mouthed for at least the second time today.

"Come on Chris," he yelled, "Don't be overawed – it's not that wonderful!"

I managed to drag myself out of the car with my eyes roving over the gardens and the lovely house until I almost bumped into Bill.

"Told you it belongs to a family friend; chap called Don," he reminded me, "He worked with my dad in the city but Don's a bit of an old fellow now and he never uses the place, so it's ours as a base for our day out. Ok?"

"Yeeaaahh," I said, remembering too Bill telling me that he'd fucked both Don and his wife.

I shook my head with something approaching astonishment while still trying to feel 'at home' but Bill just strode to the door; unlocked it and walked inside – me following him like a sheep.

With my eyes everywhere, admiring the hunting trophies; the furniture and the lovely paintings, I hardly noticed that we'd stopped at a big bay window – and there it was before my very eyes – our own private stretch of gloriously sandy beach!

Bill led me out onto the patio and then down the steps onto the hot sand where we simply strolled around, picking up shells from the driftline and enjoying the warmth of the sun. Then we returned to the house to collect our things and soon we'd spread out our towels and were both stripped down to our shorts....mine being baggy but Bill's.... they were light blue and tight and showed off his credentials perfectly! I couldn't help but stare, feeling my penis begin to rise yet again as I admired the outline of Bill's cock and balls.

But that state of ennui overcame me; the sun was strong enough to sap my strength for now and eventually I lay back and just allowed the rays to penetrate my skin and warm me all through – it was a lovely relaxing change from just sitting in my garden.

Eventually however, even just sunning ourselves became too much and we both sat up, feeling the glow from the sun.

"It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" I said, just loving the warmth and the quietness "And so peaceful here."

"There's lots of private beaches around here," said Bill, "So it's never crowded even if we walked miles. Do you fancy a walk then?"

"Could do," I agreed but then Bill saw my reddened chest.

"Better get some sun lotion on you first," he said, "Should have done that first thing – have you got any with you?"

"Yeah sure," I said fishing around in my bag and handing him a tube.

Bill burst out laughing!

"Fat lot of good this'll do for your suntan!" he said showing me that the tube was KY gel!

"Oh for heaven's sake!" I said, "How the hell did I bring that – sorry Bill, don't think I brought any lotion then."

"Not to worry – I've got some," he replied reaching into his own bag and this time it was sun lotion and for a few minutes we were both busy spreading the stuff everywhere.

"Right – walkie time – bring your bag in case we decide to stop for a break," said Bill hefting his own bag over his shoulder as he strode off, now following a path that led us to a small padlocked gate. Bill soon had it open and we climbed onto the sand dunes that spread away into the distance; a scene almost free of people; just a few distant bodies scattered here and there.

"Peaceful here isn't it, almost no-one around," I said and Bill nodded.

"You'd be surprised how many people are actually here. Most of them are in among the dunes," he said, his eyes twinkling, "More discrete there!"

"Eh?" I questioned, but Bill ignored me and began to walk, so I followed him.

And it wasn't all that long before I discovered what Bill meant; in a sheltered hollow were two men – both completely nude as they lay on their towels; their quiescent cocks laying over their thighs.

"They're naked!" I said quietly and shocked, but Bill chuckled as he looked at me.

"All this beach is private," he said, waving his arm out wide, "My friend owns just that little bit but the rest belongs to some big corporation who lets it out to a club for nudists – and this section here is especially for gay nudists!"

"Whaaaaat?" I cried in shock, "So what are we doing here then?"

"I'm a member of course," said Bill, "So I can bring my friends – so welcome to the club!"

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "Don't know what to say!"

"Well you don't have to say anything really but you could always take your shorts off instead!" said Bill with a smile, "We're probably overdressed here."

So saying he just dropped his own shorts and stepped out of them and now stood naked and proud on top of the sand dune beside me, his penis at half-mast.

"Come on then, drop 'em!" he said but I couldn't – I just couldn't....not yet.

"No worries – come on then, let's walk," Bill said as he began to lead on, me trotting behind him.

Soon we encountered another pair and this time we stopped – my eyes on stalks! Because both men had erections and they were busy rubbing each other as they lay there. Immediately I felt my penis rise with excitement and my heart jump too; this was something I'd never even hoped to see!

"Nice cocks," said Bill, "About the same size as ours, you reckon?"

I managed to find my voice at last, as well as managing to connect my brain to my tongue.

"That one's missing his foreskin, I see," I said unintentionally licking my lips; "The other one's got a huge knob, hasn't he?"

"Mmmmm," said Bill, "Not a bad pair – nice sight. Ok – let's move on then."

Somewhat reluctantly I let Bill lead us onward only to see, a couple of hollows further on, a sight that really set my pulse racing!

Three quite mature men were there, all happily engaged in a sexual threesome and all very busy. One guy had his cock stuffed up another man's arse and that man was in a 69 position with a third man, the pair of them both sucking on each other's cock.

My penis stiffened uncontrollably inside my shorts and I noticed that Bill's cock was now rising steadily once more.

Bill glanced at me, quickly scanning down my body as we stood there.

"For God's sake, get them off!" he said, and realising that I was now completely out of place with my shorts on, I undid them and slid them down and off, my erection now standing firmly on show. I stuffed my shorts into my bag and Bill smiled.

"That's better," he said, gently rubbing his own hard-on, "Be proud of what you've got!"

It certainly felt better now, even if I did feel a bit self-conscious but I managed to control my more conservative self and let my feelings loose.

"Wish I was down there," I said wistfully, "Be nice to have a good suck and a mouthful of cum."

Bill looked at me almost admiringly.

"That's better – feel free – let yourself enjoy life!" he said, "At our age we need to get what we can wherever we find it!"

I laughed quietly so as not to disturb the men but one of them looked up and then waved.

"Oh hi Bill," he yelled, "Come and join us!"

"Hello Sam, sorry, didn't recognise you!" shouted Bill back, "Won't join you though – we're having a stroll."

Sam just waved again and returned to sucking his friend's penis while Bill put his arm round my waist.

"Let's go on, plenty more to see, I bet," he said, "That was Sam but I don't know the others; Sam's often down here – great fellow!"

Unable to find anything to say I simply followed Bill as we walked on, now dropping down off the top of the dunes to walk in between them instead.

For a further few minutes it was empty and peaceful until, as we approached another basin we could hear some groaning noises. Around another dune and there they were; two guys on a couple of big towels, spooned together, fucking hard!

From a mere ten feet or so away we now had a great view of the penis that was thrusting into the man's arsehole and of the other cock dripping precum generously. For a little while we watched silently, both of us gently rubbing our erections, until the man doing the fucking looked up – and for a moment he looked annoyed at being interrupted; then a big smile broke out.

"Bill!" he cried cheerfully "Hi Bill – long time no see! Fred – look, its Bill!"

"Hey – how you doing Andy," said Bill, "Looks as if you're a bit busy!"

He laughed as the other guy looked up and smiled too.

"Hello Bill, fancy seeing you – and who's that with you?" he said, his eyes locking onto my groin.

"This is my buddy Chris," said Bill waving at me, "Good to see you too Fred."

The pair uncoupled and sat up, Fred patting the towels to invite us to join them and a few moments later we were there with them with Bill introducing me properly, with four penises on show, all very visibly erect. Once again I found myself wondering how I got here – surrounded by three guys; all with hard-ons and even one whose cock was still all covered in lubricant!

Fred and Andy were of very similar ages to us I guessed and with surreptitious glances I soon found that Fred had a very long but slim, cut penis while Andy's cock was a bit shorter than either Bill's or mine, but it was definitely thicker, by some way.

We chattered idly for a little while but I soon realised that Andy wanted to get his cock back into Fred's arsehole. He kept fondling Fred's buttocks and I guessed he was sticking a finger up his hole, judging from the way Fred was squirming from time to time.

As usual Bill was more forward than me; he understood the interaction and now spoke up.

"Look fellas, don't let us stop you," he said, "Sorry we interrupted your fuck – do you want to carry on?"

Andy affirmed his intent, his penis jerking into full hardness; his foreskin sliding down to expose his lubed and slippery shiny knob.

Andy began to move around behind Fred but Bill caught his attention and briefly stopped him.

"Do you want us to leave you to it?" he asked, "Or would you mind if we watched?"

"Watch by all means," said Fred, moving his arse to accommodate Andy, "Turns me on to have an audience, especially if the audience is doing something too!"

"Right-ho!" replied Bill cheerfully, "Chris, what do you fancy doing?"

"Same as they're going to do!" I suggested boldly, "Can I fuck you?"

"Of course – be my guest!" said Bill chuckling as he got onto all fours, "Take me like this; they'll be able to see us better!"

Fred and Andy were already getting back into action; Bill and I heard the grunt as Andy's cock sank back into Fred's hole; then the slap of flesh as they started fucking.

"Come on then Chris – don't take all day!" said Bill, "I'm waiting!"

"Hang on Bill, won't be a mo," I said....

I'd been searching in my bag for my mistakenly included tube of KY and now I'd found it. I smeared some over my cock and now I was advancing on Bill's arse with a finger-load for him too.

"Hhhoooo!" puffed Bill as I touched his anus, "Might have warmed it!"

"Sorry – it was next to some chilled water in my bag!" I told him, "Stop being a baby!"

I chuckled as I slapped his buttocks firmly and Bill squirmed his arse around and made his hole wink at me.

"Ok – I've got the message," he said, "Come on then – fuck me!"

"Yessss Bill, coming in!" I said as I moved into position behind him.

I lined my rock-hard cock up with his hole and leaned towards him, letting our flesh meet; my knob squashing slightly as it met the resistance of Bill's sphincter and then he seemed to simply suck me inside.

Carefully I held my penis just inside his hole until I guessed that Bill was comfy and then I pushed once more, now feeling my cock slide smoothly and deeply inside his body, feeling the convolutions of his anal canal slide against my probing penis.

Bill let out a long moaning breath, expressing without words the pleasure and feelings of the act of penetration.

I leaned closer over Bill and started to work his hole; my penis now gathering speed and force until I was pistoning hard in and out, my breath coming in short quick pants.

In a way I was trying to catch up with Fred and Andy but I was also eager to unload my balls; eager to have a good quick orgasm to satisfy my herbally renewed interest in sex.

Bill was working away on his penis too; the pair of us side on to the other two guys, who in turn were fucking hard.

The once taboo to me, now highly desirable, sound of male flesh slapping against male flesh filled the air in our little dale; grunts and groans accompanying the action and occasionally the scent of very hot male sex drifted past my nose and with all the visual and olfactory excitement I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"You ready," I called to Bill, "I'm getting close!"

Andy too was almost there as he warned Fred and Fred, like Bill, just grunted his acceptance as we all carried on fucking, faster and harder.

Then there was a howl from Andy as he reached his climax; some quick huffing and puffing; then a long drawn-out moan as he began to unload his spunk into Fred.

"Yessss, yesssss!" groaned Fred, "Feels lovely – oooohh, lovely big squirts!"

The action sent me over the top and with a final lunge that drove my penis into Bill right to the root, I shook as I felt my spunk squeeze up my tube and erupt into his bowels.

"Aaaaahhhh!" I groaned, loving the feeling of release; the power of my eruptions making me quiver all over.

"Yeahhhhh!" cried Bill at that moment and he raised his body more upright, his hand moving quickly on his erection. A few moments later and a huge spray of cum hosed from his penis – it wasn't so much the quantity as the distance it covered!

He must have shot his load perhaps ten feet or more; a monumental squirt – but all he had left after that were some very brief spurts and a trickle of two of sticky cum that clung to his hand.

"Wow – that was impressive!" said Fred, "Don't think I could even pee that far!"

We all laughed but Bill's shot had indeed been very impressive; an achievement he put down to the exciting situation and to my energetic thrusts.

Then, with the help of some towel work we all cleaned up and I was again able to examine the cocks on view; even if they were no longer erect. I was unused to so much flesh being on show and I was totally absorbed in simply being free to enjoy having a good look at the various chunks of meat. And whatever else, the four of us certainly had a good selection of salamis on show!

Around me the others were talking but because I was busy admiring their cocks I missed whatever they'd been talking about.

"Great idea," said Andy as he stood up; his now deflated penis just a few feet in front of my face, "You coming Fred?"

Fred stood up too and then Bill and I also stood, me still wondering what was happening.

Bill noticed my confusion and said quietly, "I've invited them back for a spot of lunch and a drink or two. Don won't mind if we help ourselves to his booze – so long as we replace it eventually."

"Oh great," I replied, not really thinking too widely, my mind still captivated by their cocks, "Be nice to have some more company."

The four of us now set off, heading out towards the open beach, where we could walk together more easily and now we walked and chatted side by side on the peaceful sand; four nude men with four generous cocks swinging before them. And now, for some reason I seemed to feel comfy in myself; almost as if I'd finally caught up and was now 'one of the guys' at last.

Soon we were walking up towards Don's residence and a little while later Bill was spreading out some lunch on a patio table while Fred was in the kitchen fetching some cans of beautifully chilly lager. I was amazed at how much food there was, until I considered the thought that Bill must have expected that we'd meet someone he knew! No wonder he'd come to this place!

Food consumed and a number of cans emptied, we took the various leftovers back inside and then meandered back out onto the sunny paved patio and made use of the assortment of loungers before Andy spoke.

"Hey guys," he reminded us, "We'd better top up on our sun lotion; we've had ours on since a lot earlier; I reckon we could do with some more."

Bill agreed and soon two tubes of lotion were busy, Fred and I rubbing it over each other's backs while Bill and Andy did the same. And it didn't take long at all before my penis began to rise as Fred's fingers rubbed over my body.

Fred dropped his hand onto my erection and rubbed it gently.

"You're eager, aren't you!" he chuckled and I heard Bill laughing too.

"He's like a fucking kid," he said, "Get's hard over anything and all the damn time too! Horny little devil!"

I didn't know what to say to that; I just felt rather embarrassed, but Fred kept his hand on my cock and smiled at me.

"Good for you!" he said brightly, "Just ignore Bill and stay hard!"

It was my turn to smile until Fred hooked his thumb aside and raised his eyebrows.

I followed his eyes and saw Bill and Andy. Bill had now laid back and Andy was rubbing lotion all over his front, including over Bill's towering erection. Andy's cock was hard as well and as I watched, Bill reached out and took hold of it, his hand soon sliding up and down his length.

I felt my penis jump with excitement and I looked at Fred – and yes, his cock was now stiff and rearing steeply from his groin.

"Hey Fred – you didn't cum earlier, did you?" I asked and Fred shook his head.

"Didn't have time," he said, "Why, do you want to play around?"

"Definitely!" I said, "Be glad to help you cum. Shouldn't we get a towel then?"

I was eager now to get to know his cock and Fred agreed quickly, so grabbing a towel and spreading it out, we both got down on the ground, side by side, our two stiff cocks rubbing against each other; jousting playfully.

"What do you fancy doing then?" asked Fred, "A quick 69 to start, eh?"

"Yeah, why not," I replied as we changed places and soon Fred was on his back and I was on my hands and knees over him, immediately grasping his long penis, aiming it at my mouth.

It looked excitingly different to Bill's; Fred's being cut, perhaps eight or even nine inches long, with a long slim knob and it fitted in my mouth even more easily, I found.

For a moment I wondered if Fred's cock would taste unusual, nasty or perhaps weird but it merely smelled and tasted of salt and clean male sex. I let his penis slide in and out of my mouth for a while before I brought my hand into use too, now sliding it up and down his shaft while I concentrated on Fred's knob.