Three Score Years and Ten Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

He too was busy; sucking what felt like my entire cock into his mouth and that set me wondering.

'Can I get this cock down my throat?' I wondered, 'Let's give it a try!'

I patted Fred and lifted my head from his penis and he let mine out of his mouth too.

"Can we change round Fred," I asked, "I want to try something."

"Sure," he said and it took no time at all for me to get into position between his legs with his penis embedded once more in my mouth.

I lifted my head briefly.

"Going to try to deep-throat you!" I said, "Excuse me if I cough and splutter!"

"Good luck!" said Fred, "Enjoy yourself!"

I know I could have tried while we were in the 69 position but I thought that I'd be at a better angle this way; hopefully his cock would slide in more easily.

I placed my mouth over his penis once more and allowed it to fill my mouth, his cock sliding almost too rapidly right to the back of my mouth – I quickly had to lift up a bit.....

I tried again, now controlling his insertion more carefully; now feeling it pushing past my gag point; now sliding slowly down my throat at last!

Quickly I found I had to come up for air and to ease my gag reflex – but I'd done it – I'd taken him deep into my throat!

With a deep breath I sank down over his pole once more and soon his knob was pushing into my throat – but I knew what to expect now and I found I could turn down my reflexes and just let his penis slide deeper and deeper!

I was ecstatic – I'd really done it – and now I started to move my head up and down to let his penis slide in my throat, until Fred stroked my head.

"You took him all!" he said, "Right down to the root! Fantastic fucking job!"

"Mmmmmm!" was all I could reply as I bobbed my head up and down but soon I had to lift off, my mouth now full of saliva as I did so. I raised my head up and looked at Fred.

"Can you cum down my throat?" I asked and Fred nodded.

"Use your hand for a bit," he said, "Get me almost there; I'll tell you when I'm ready to cum."

Instead of just using my hand I used both my hand and my mouth; my tongue working hard to titivate his knob as my hand stimulated his shaft and for a little while there was silence as I worked on him.

Then Fred held my hand and I knew he was close.

"Hang on – I'm nearly there – thought I was going to cum just then in fact," he said, "get down there now, quickly!"

I immediately returned his penis to my mouth and, taking a long breath, I allowed his cock to slide deeper and deeper into my body, quickly passing my gagging point and soon I felt my lips against his wiry pubes.

I let him stay there for a few moments and then began to try to convulse my throat as I slid up and down on his penis, doing my best to bring him off.

And I was succeeding – he was writhing and jerking under me; his cock thrusting hard down my throat until I heard him gasp.

"Yeah – cumming – here it cums!" he cried and I felt a warm wetness spray into my throat.

A second spraying of slippery cum slid down my throat before I lifted up and allowed his penis to complete his orgasmic cumshots in my mouth, then I lifted my mouth clear of his still spasming cock.

I raised my head up and opened my mouth to show him its contents before closing my mouth and swallowing, letting the rest of his spunk join the first two shots, then I ducked down again and sucked his penis clean of his last little dribbles of cum.

"Wow!" he said as I lifted my head again, "You're bloody good at that; Bill must have given you lots of practice then?"

"No," I replied, "My first time properly; first time anyone's cum in my throat!"

"Damn – you're a natural," Fred said, making me blush, "Incredible!"

With our bit of fun concluded we turned to see what the other two were up to and there was Andy, vigorously hammering his cock into Bill's arse as Bill bent over one of the loungers.

It sounded as if Bill was finding Andy's rather thick weapon to be a fair strain on his arsehole; he kept moaning and groaning as Andy thrust away steadily. But Bill's face was buried in the cushions so his voice was indistinct although the tone of his moans implied that he was taking a fair pounding.

"He'll be loving that, will our Bill," said Fred beside me, "He's good at taking a bit of rough – nothing nasty but he does seem to enjoy being fucked hard."

'That's interesting,' I thought, 'Something else I didn't know about Bill.'

And as we watched, Bill grunted even more loudly and we saw his body jerk and his penis spray the patio slabs with squirt after squirt of cum; untouched by human hand!

Fred looked down at my erection and then back to my face.

"Bit late to help Bill, but shall we go and join them?" he asked and I nodded and hummed, wondering what kind of group sex four people could get up to!

But Fred must have thought the same and he shook his flaccid cock at me.

"I'll watch – you carry on," he said as we both got up and walked across the terraced patio and as we did so, Bill lifted his head and saw us.

"Come for a bit more fun, have you?" he said, wincing as Andy drove his cock deep into his body, "Ooooh! Fuckin' hell, he's hard work! Aaaagghhhh!"

Fred and I walked around until we were near Bill's head and I showed him my erection. Immediately Bill reached up and grasped me, pulling my cock into his mouth with enthusiasm.

It was my turn to gasp as his skilled tongue and lips worked their wicked ways on my pulsating penis and it felt wonderful but I wasn't in a very comfy position so I kept moving around until Bill lifted his head from my penis.

"Hang on Andy, Chris isn't comfy; mind if we move round a bit?" said Bill over his shoulder and Andy replied by pulling his slippery lubed-up shaft from Bill's anus, to his obvious relief.

Bill and Andy stood up; Bill grasping my hands and pulling me around the lounger.

"Come and set yourself down here," he said and thinking I was going to get a blow-job from Bill, I sat on the lounger.

"Not that way," said Bill, his dripping cock right in front of me, "I said set not sit – other way round!"

And with that he physically turned me over and moments later I was on my knees with my body bent over the lounger and with Bill astride my back.

For a brief while I didn't cotton on to what was going to happen; especially as Fred's newly erect cock was waving in my face, until I realised that Bill was facing backwards as he sat on me; facing towards Andy.

And a few moments later I felt Bill's hands stretching my arse cheeks apart and something wet and slippery being applied to my hole. It was Andy with a big blob of lube!

"No! No!" I cried, "Not that....not that big cock....please!"

But I was too late – Bill was holding me in position and Andy simply moved closer and began to push his broad penis into my little hole.

"Aaaaaghhhhhh!" I groaned as my sphincter began to stretch out of shape, "Oooooohhhh shiiiiit!"

Bill patted my behind sociably.

"You'll do it; if I can, you can," he said but I couldn't reply as Andy began to push his way inside me, sending shrieks of pain screaming up my body.

"Oh fuck!" I cried, "Bloody hurts; it hurts!"

"You'll be fine in a moment," said Bill softly and he was right; now that Andy was buried inside me things were much smoother and relatively pain-free, although he was still stretching me enormously.

I was about to say something when my lips were forced apart and Fred's newly-hard penis squeezed between my lips. Automatically my mouth opened and he slid inside, quickly reaching the back of my mouth. I pushed him away so I could appreciate the shape and size and taste and texture of his knob and his smooth shaft and gradually we got into a rhythm; as Andy thrust into me so did Fred, so I was impaled thoroughly at both ends.

Things became easier as Bill climbed off my back and now came round to look into my face.

"The ultimate challenge!" he said, "Andy's great pole up one end and Fred's nice long one in the other – well done!"

I couldn't reply except to grasp Bill's penis as it waved beside me and soon he too was moaning with pleasure as I made his cock join the action.

For a short while it was as if we were competing to see who could make the most groans and moans as my hand worked on Bill; Fred's penis tried to fill my throat and Andy's monster completely filled my nether end. Gradually we all increased our pace, Andy being the driving force – as he thrust so did Fred and so did my arm move back and forward on Bill's shaft.

"Fuckin' hell – when are you cumming?" I gasped to Andy, briefly pulling Fred's shaft from my mouth and Andy grunted back at me.

"Won't be long now," he said, still thrusting away, "You're bloody tight; getting me off nicely."

"I'm going to cum too!" said Bill suddenly, "Any minute – coming – coming – oh fuck – here it cums!"

I felt him turn as his penis pulsed and a hot wet spray of cum slashed across my cheek.

"Ohhh yeahhh!" moaned Bill as he fired another volley in the same place – then he must have lifted his cock because the next load splashed onto my back.

"Oh God – that's better!" he said as he sat down on the lounger beside me, "You going to cum too?"

"Don't know," I said, "No-one's interested in my cock!"

"Oh – poor you!" said Bill humorously, "Ok – I'll sort you out!"

And with that he got up and moved away, shortly to wriggle under the lounger to reach my penis above which Andy was still working hard.

My cock was drooling precum onto the patio as Andy abused my prostate but it wasn't long before I felt Bill's lips surround my knob, much to my pleasure!

"Yesssss Bill, do that," I groaned, "Suck me, suck me!"

And he did; my penis seemed to disappear into Bill's mouth as he applied suction; my level of excitement and arousal rising with each swipe of his tongue.

Andy was getting close too by all impressions, judging from the way his breathing was now short and quick and his thrusts seemed to match – no longer so deep but with more power, it seemed.

He grunted loudly behind me and I felt his penis shudder and quiver as his orgasmic thrills spilled from his core to his balls and up into his penis.

"Ahhhhh fuck!" he said suddenly, "Coming up – cumming – here it cummmmms!"

I nearly passed out as his final thrust ploughed deep into my body and his cock erupted; a thick hosepipe filled with cum stretched my anal cavity and filled me with warmth and slipperiness; Andy's huge cock now sliding easily in and out of me as he unloaded and lubricated me with his very generous offering.

And at my mouth Fred suddenly patted my head....

"Gonna cum!" he said simply and seconds later he was filling my other end; his cock firing his first gush almost straight down my throat once again, the remainder filling my mouth almost completely.

"Fuck – that was hot!" said Andy and Fred almost together followed by a moan from Bill.

He'd managed to suck almost all of me into his mouth despite his awkward position and I'd just pushed my cock at him as my final shivery jerking thrusts sent me to my climax.

I panted wildly as my cock erupted into Bill's mouth, feeling my anus squeezing Andy's shaft and my mouth sucking harder on Fred's penis as I came off.

But it was all over; we'd all cum by fair means or foul; we were all satisfied – at least for now.

"Anyone fancy a shower?" suggested Bill as he wiped errant cum from his face, but the other two said they'd better be heading home – they'd use the showers at the club house they said and Bill and I eventually decided, after another relaxing drink, that we too ought to depart or we'd get caught in the traffic again.

"Glad we'll shower later; every time we end up in a shower sex comes up and I've had enough for a while!" said Bill amicably and we laughed together.

I was glad that he didn't imply that it was just me who became aroused!

Almost too quickly it seemed, we were motoring back, making small-talk over the sounds of the wind and the engine and we were back at my place before six; well enough timed to clean ourselves up before we created some kind of evening meal.

But getting cleaned up would involve using the bathroom and probably therefore the shower, so Bill and I agreed that whatever came up, we'd ignore it – for now, at least! Cleanliness was more important for once!

Therefore, as we stood in the shower, both rubbing soap over each other, it was inevitable that both our cocks should rise to the occasion and it was so, so tempting to take Bill into my mouth or anus – although since my hole did feel quite tender perhaps the latter wouldn't be such a good idea!

Instead we allowed our cocks to just slide together as we rubbed and smoothed and caressed and soaped each other, our lips meeting happily and without urgency from time to time.

By the time we'd rinsed down and dried off we were both as hard as nails but somehow we stuck by our resolution; there would be time enough to play later on, we agreed.

'Hey, later on; does that mean that Bill's staying the night again,' I thought happily, 'Yippee!'

I dug out from the freezer some disgracefully large steaks which I set to defrost and soon rustled up some salad and bits to go with them and half an hour later we were sitting down to a more than adequate meal complete with glasses of wine. And an hour later we'd washed up and tidied things away and now we reclined in our armchairs once again.

"Mmmmm," said Bill, contentedly supping from his glass of wine, "Home sweet home!"

"Eh?" I said, surprised at his choice of words; this wasn't his home!

"Your sweet home," he corrected himself, "But do you know what; it's where I feel contented and happy. I don't rattle around so much here; its cosy – and your bed's more comfy than mine is!"

"Trust you to think of that!" I replied cheerfully, enjoying his praise for my humble abode, "You going to check out my bed again tonight?"

"If it's ok with you that I stay then I'd love to," he said smiling broadly, "Nothing better than a comfy bed, a good man and a decent bit of sex!"

"I'll do my best," I simpered, "How would sir like me tonight then?"

We laughed together happily and light-heartedly; our minds now in tune and our bodies more relaxed with each other, before Bill drained his glass and stood up.

"Come on then – time for bed!" he said pulling me up to join him.

Our bodies bounced gently together and I felt Bill's penis already partially erect against me. Mine instantly started to rise too so I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the stairs.

"Come on then, sex first, then a shower, then sleep – ok?" I said and Bill slapped my arse as we climbed upwards.

We were stretched out on the bed within minutes; side by side facing each other, our two penises now eagerly ready for some more action.

Bill pulled me towards him and we kissed, our tongues intertwining and swirling around, our lips sucking at each other while our cocks rubbed against each other too.

"Let me have you," said Bill, "Let me see if you've recovered from Andy's monster yet."

I rolled onto my stomach and spread my legs while Bill inspected my hole.

"No damage so far as I can see," he said, "You'll still be a bit sore inside so I'll go carefully."

So saying he squirted some KY onto my hole and rubbed it in, one finger sliding gently and smoothly inside me.

"You ok with that?" he asked and I hummed my acceptance.

"Two fingers...." he said and I winced slightly as he stretched my over-stretched ring.

"Let's give it a go," Bill said as he removed his fingers and climbed on top of me and soon I felt the end of his penis sliding up and down over my hole as he positioned himself for entry.

I held my breath and pushed outwards as Bill began to lower himself; the tip of his knob now stretching me; not really uncomfortably, but causing me to grip the pillow.

"I'll be careful," said Bill as he pushed a little more and I felt his knob sliding into me.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I groaned, not so much from pain as from relief that I'd been able to take him.

I'd been a bit worried that Andy had damaged me but now that Bill had managed to get his knob inside me, I knew that I'd be fine.

"How's it going?" asked Bill and I was able to tell him that I was fine and to ask him to keep pushing.

Slowly his penis slid further into me as I held my breath in case it hurt but I was well pleased to find that Bill soon had his entire length seated in my hole; his wiry pubes now tickling my buttocks.

"Well done!" he said happily, "Hate to think that I wouldn't be able to fuck you any more!"

"Huh – I'd have managed somehow!" I said, now quite comfortable, "Come on then, get fucking!"

I soon felt glad that Bill wasn't built like Andy as he started powering his cock into me; slamming his hips against my buttocks time after time; punching his penis deep into me; grunting his pleasure above me as we fucked.

Now it had become wonderful; Bill was filling me beautifully – completely but without overloading me; his hips driving his penis strongly but not nastily into me; even his breath above me smelled warm and pleasant; he was made for me!

Gradually he moved faster and faster; Bill's grunts became more irregular and his thrusts shuddered and quaked from time to time – his orgasm wasn't far away, I could tell.....

Soon Bill confirmed my diagnosis as his actions became ever more ragged and frantic.

"Going to cum Chris – going to fill you up!" Bill groaned, his thrusts and his breathing spasmodic, "Gonna cum – gonna....oh God – here it cums!"

I really felt his penis swell inside me; I felt his cum gushing into my bowels; I felt his cock recoiling as jet after jet filled me; his hot sticky lovely cum filling my body; his jerking penis lodged deeply in me.

Bill collapsed on top of me, the pair of us panting and hot; steam rising and sweat dripping as we came down from the high of a lovely quick fuck.

Eventually he rolled off me to lie beside me, his eyes glittering and happy; his mouth smiling broadly; even his cock seemed to shine contentedly.

"You're a brilliant fuck!" he said brightly, making me glow with embarrassment, "There's something about you that always makes things feel just right."

"Love your cock too," I replied, feeling my hole pulsing closed, "Fits me so nicely. And you cum so much – I can always feel your cum and it feels so lovely and warming up there inside me."

And it was indeed good to feel his cum in me, held in place by my tightened arsehole – I wanted to keep it there for ages....

We leaned together for a sociable and gentle kissing session before Bill pulled away.

"Your turn now," he said, "Arse or mouth – you choose!"

"I haven't fucked you for a while Bill, could I have your arse then?" I asked and Bill smiled.

"Hoped you'd say that," he said, "Lubed up already when I did you!"

"Now who's a cock hound?" I said, reminding him of his jibe, "You're as bad as me!"

"Hah!" retorted Bill, "I'm as bad as YOU? Remember who taught you all you know. I reckon YOU'RE as bad as me!"

"Point acceded," I said, happy with whichever description we chose, "Come on – open up!"

Bill got up on his hands and knees on the bed and waggled his arse at me.

"All yours, come on in!" he said, and I moved up close behind him, reaching down to briefly play with his hanging balls and his penis.

Then I shuffled closer still until, with the help of my guiding hand, my penis zeroed in on his hole; the small indentation that didn't look big enough for a finger, let alone a cock – and especially not one the size of Andy's!

It looked tight now as I pushed my knob gently against his flesh but the lube allowed my penis to slide into his anus; his crinkled hole allowing me entry into his warm body cavity.

"Ok – you're in, you can push now," said Bill and using very little effort I leaned closer and my cock just disappeared into his hole, inch by inch.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers