Three Score Years and Ten Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooooh!" moaned Bill softly, "Niiiiice, that's nice! You're so gentle Chris."

Smoothly and slowly I began to move in and out, just enjoying the feel of his sphincter muscles as they squeezed my shaft. From time to time I jerked my cock inside him, feeling the walls of his intestines warm and slippery against my penis; my knob becoming more and more stimulated.

Quicker now I moved, in and out, allowing the ridge of my knob to slide out and back every so often, bringing moans of pleasure from Bill.

Faster I moved; now rising towards my orgasmic climax; harder I thrust while Bill's body thrust back; his hole squeezing me tightly as I slid in and out.

I was panting now; my efforts becoming irregular as spasmodic jerks shook me....

"Come on Chris – let it go!" said Bill beneath me, "I'm all ready for you!"

"Oh God yesssss!" I cried as I started to lose control, "Nearly there!"

I final brief flurry of action and I froze – before powering what felt like a massive load of spunk deep up into Bill's insides.

"Ohhhhhh yesssss!" I moaned, panting hard, "Ooooh yeahhhhhhh!"

Wild spasms kept gout after gout of cum pumping from my penis into Bill's anus until I had nothing left except for silly little uncontrollable twitches and jerks and I just let myself roll off Bill's back, to collapse beside him on the bed.

I looked up at him and we smiled together.

"Just right!" I said between breaths, "Feel so drained now – I'll sleep like a log!"

"So will I once I get rid of this lot!" said Bill, his hand over his arsehole, "And you – come on, shower time!"

"We had a shower," I complained, feeling completely washed out for the minute, but Bill pulled me off the bed.

"Not having you leak everywhere tonight!" he said, "Now come on."

And shower we did, dumping our respective loads of cum down the drain and cleaning each other inside and out until we glowed with cleanliness.

Even our two erections looked clean and ready for anything, but we told them to behave; we'd had enough for one day!

And finally we covered ourselves over and lay there, spooned loosely together as before, just content with each other's company; Bill's hand on top of mine as it lay on his hip.

"Love you," Bill murmured sleepily and I returned his words, hardly awake.

Things had certainly changed somewhat since that day when we watched the tennis together and for once I really looked forward to tomorrow.

Because now I felt complete again! I had a great partner, a fantastic sex life, wonderful company and downstairs, a large bag of herbs that had changed my life completely.

Seventy?

I felt more like thirty-seven as I snuggled down against the incredible man, who it seemed, had become my lover.