Three Siblings and a Farmhouse Ch. 03

Story Info
Sisters get comfortable with incest.
1.4k words
4.62
65.3k
63
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,270 Followers

All characters engaged in sex are over 18.

*****

Some hours after their incestuous threesome, Robbie was dozing in the armchair, spent, still naked. He'd not managed another erection before he dozed off. His sisters on the other hand, had used the time well. Sarah was showing Kelly all sorts of things, guiding and coaching her about her own body. At one point, Sarah showed her how to find her G-spot and they both masturbated, watching each other, cumming just seconds apart with their eyes glued to each other's rapidly-frigging hands buried in folds of reddened female flesh.

They spent some time just cuddling, still naked, chatting about woman stuff like sisters do. Robbie began snoring lightly. Sarah grinned and beckoned Kelly to follow her. Putting cushions on the floor for their knees, she guided Kelly down beside her and she reached for Robbie's flaccid cock, now a shadow of its erect self. Sarah bent and put it in her mouth. Robbie didn't stir at first, even when Kelly took a turn. It was warm of course, salty with dried cum and pussy juice. Not delicious, not horrible either.

Inevitably, Robbie's dick stirred, rose slightly. He was moaning in his slumber. Sarah let Kelly enjoy the sensation of having a man's cock go hard in her mouth. For her part, Kelly was amazed that she was doing something now that just days ago she'd have thought dirty, nasty. She was sucking a cock. Maybe her objections had been overcome because it was her brother's cock she was sucking to full hardness. She loved him tenderly, so maybe that made it OK.

Robbie grunted, shot awake. It took a couple of seconds before he realised he had both of his naked sisters on their knees in front of him, sharing his now hard cock between their mouths. They giggled at his sleepy confusion and their own naughty boldness, then he simply opened his thighs, closed his eyes, and let it be.

He'd cum once already that night, but this erotic awakening had him ready to go very quickly. Kelly said to her sister, giggling across the shaft between their lips: "You reckon Robbie's got another root in him, Sair?"

"Reckon we should find out!"

Robbie opened his eyes and looked at them, smiling wickedly. Kelly went on between licking and nibbling her brothers cockmeat: "Let's see. He's fucked you, he's fucked me. He's licked my pussy... Wait! Has he licked yours yet?"

"Why no! I feel neglected and left out!" She was grinning wickedly, keeping her hazel eyes fixed on his as she bobbed her head down over his cockhead and took as much of his length in her mouth as she could.

Kelly continued the game: "Robert James Wilson! How could you..." She was jacking her brother now, Sarah licked the sides of his shaft. She went on: "That's so unfair. Why young man you fix that right now!"

Sarah stood beside him, as he lay back at an angle on the chair to get his mouth to the right height. Sarah put one leg over his chest, resting her foot on the seat of his chair. Robbie gazed lustily at the delight she now offered, just inches from his face. He smelled the fragrance of earthy sex, both dry and new juices there and on her thighs. He watched as his sister parted her pussy with two fingers, exposing her bright pink tunnel, her little hood, and the tiny bud of her clitoris.

He reached up and put two fingers in her. She gasped, threw her head back, and shuffled towards his face. He complied. Robbie tasted, then licked his sister's open pussy. His first contact made her tremble. She gyrated ever so slightly, rubbing her clit on his nose and lips as he lapped the juices flowing there.

Kelly was jacking him, watching the erotic show a foot away from her eyes. She saw wetness on Robbie's chin, a dribble of liquid turned to a droplet on her sister's thigh. Watching and learning, Kelly stroked the full length of her brother and occasionally bobbed her lips and mouth over the end. She took a closeup look at his balls for the first time, tickling them, amazed at their creased roughness and the weight of the orbs inside them. She knew not to squeeze hard there, treating them with tenderness.

Now she licked them. They were sweaty-salty, rough to her tongue. She licked beside them - the insides of his thighs, back to the shaft of his cock. She was exploring, intent on her task, and hadn't noticed the rising crescendo of her sister's panting nor her brother's twitching thighs.

Realising they were both very aroused, Kelly resolved to try to make them cum together. Sarah's pussy lips glistened wetly, Robbie's tongue had taken care of that, and his cock was as rigid as ever. She saw that his balls were now tight up against the shaft, not hanging as they had been. In a moment of inspiration, Kelly forced her index finger inside her sister, coated it with juice, then placed it against Sarah's puckered asshole. Sarah twitched and moaned as her sister's finger, up to the first knuckle, penetrated her there.

Feeling no objection, Kelly pushed. Her finger slid, felt a blockage, then popped past it and was buried in her sister's asshole. Sarah began to shake, thighs in danger of giving way. Her brother's tongue and her sister's finger were too much and she was headed for a big orgasm.

Kelly wanted Robbie to catch up. She wanked him faster as she sucked his cock in time - her hand and mouth working together to bring him on. He was close, she knew from his groaning. She made a decision. She would let him cum in her mouth.

Sarah's brain dissolved to pink mist. The aching in her thighs was insignificant compared to the boiling in her loins. The twin attacks of her siblings - one by tongue and one by finger - filled her intimate holes with hot flushes until, screaming, her body shook and pulsed. She almost lost her balance. Robbie's strong hands went to her bum and supported her weight even as he pulled her harder onto his face.

Kelly saw her sister's agony of pleasure. She felt the little asshole pulse, grip, pulse on her finger as her sister came all over her brother's face. There was such wetness there it actually ran along the fingers Robbie held inside her. Sarah bent forwards, then back again. Perhaps she had a second rippling climax, perhaps it was an aftershock of the first. She had not finished pulsing when Kelly felt Robbie push into her mouth. The pressure was urgent, but not brutal. Kelly jacked, held his cock in her lips, then felt a hot splash on the roof of her mouth, another went to her throat and made her gag slightly but she didn't retreat.

Robbie's mind barely had time to register how hard he'd made his big sister cum as he began to shoot in his little sister's mouth. He loved her in that instant, for allowing his perfect and complete release. It seemed to take her by surprise, but he knew she wanted him to ejaculate there and that knowledge helped him abandon all sense to the burning release she'd evoked in him. Nothing existed except the heady, tasty closeness of one sister's pussy and the erotic charge of the other sister's mouth.

Then it was over and the three of them were lost in their own thoughts. Kelly was immensely proud of herself. Sucking her brother off, putting her sister over the edge with a finger up her bum... Well, it was spontaneous, natural. Maybe she was pretty sexy after all!

Sarah was still astride her brother, lazily stroking her pussy. One hand went to her breast and kneaded it. Despite the complaint from her thigh muscles, it was as if she was oblivious to the fact that her little brother's eyes were just inches from her open, dripping cunt. She was thinking; Wow. This is so perfect! I love them both desperately and I hadn't realised how much I needed some sex back in my life. Maybe one day I'll tell them about dad and me. Maybe that's why incest doesn't seem wrong...

As for Robbie, he had no such deep thoughts. His brain told him: Is this fucking great or what! Two hot sisters, and I'm gonna be fucking them both from now on!

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,270 Followers