Three Siblings and a Farmhouse Ch. 04

Story Info
Siblings get a little kinkier.
3.1k words
4.62
52k
48
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,267 Followers

All characters engaged in sex are over 18.

That night they all slept in Sarah's king-size bed. It was sensuous and cozy, but impractical in the heat. They still slept in their own rooms in the following days, but the work seemed like fun and unless they were really tired or had an early farmer's start, they couldn't leave each other alone. No jealousy, all sharing.

On one occasion Sarah was stacking cut flowers in the chiller to keep them fresh for market the next day. She was reaching to the top shelf when Robbie sneaked up on her and grabbed her tits from behind.

She squealed in surprise, but held his hands there as he ground his cock against her bum. She reciprocated and ground back.

Taking his opportunity, Robbie reached down, undid her jeans, pulled them down. He peeled her panties down too. His own jeans and underpants were next then grabbing his erection he bent his sister over, found her entrance, and pushed. She was not yet ready, so he pressed little by little until she was wet and open for him. In the late afternoon, in semidarkness in the shed, he gently fucked his sister from behind while he reached under her shirt and bra to cup and squeeze her tits.

Kelly walked past: "Jesus you two. At least close the fridge before the heat gets into it!"

They laughed at her, closed the fridge door, and fucked like that until Robbie came inside her. Sarah let him finish, squeezed his cock with her pussy muscles, and said "That's two you owe me now."

She and Kelly had both got onto the pill now, so having their brother cum inside them was no longer a problem. Robbie loved them for it.

The same night, Kelly asked a question that had been bugging her. The fact that there was no shame or embarrassment just proved how far their incestuous romances had come: "Hey Rob?" (It seemed stupid to call him 'Robbie' any more since she knew for certain that they weren't kids any more!)

"Yeah Kel?"

"Which do you prefer, my pussy hairs or Sarah's bald lips?"

Sarah laughed. Robbie misinterpreted and chose diplomacy: "Oh, er... I love both of your pussies equally."

"Lame-ass! No, I mean I thought about shaving. Instead of just trimming. Whaddya reckon?"

"I reckon it's up to you. I'll like it whatever..."

Secretly he was hoping she'd go bald. She had very little hair on her actual pussy lips so he didn't really have to deal with it when he went down on her - which seemed to be her favourite way to cum - but Sarah helped her decide: "Try it. It'll grow back."

"Will you help me? Show me how?"

"OK. Wanna do it now?"

"Yeah."

"Let's get in the bath then."

Being an older-style farmhouse it had a big, deep bath. Robbie left them to it. He'd already showered and was clearing away the kitchen. About five minutes later he heard Kelly's delighted squeal in that girly way she still had, followed by a lot of splashing and Sarah's voice playfully warning her: "Come back here you little minx!"

Kelly ran into the kitchen, dripping wet and naked, with her sister close behind, also naked and glistening wet. Kelly tried to hide behind Rob for protection, still giggling and squealing at Sarah's attempts to grab her. Rob laughed at them - clearly there was some game going on.

"What's with you two?"

Sarah answered, all the while laughing and grabbing for her slippery sister: "Little bitch just peed on me in the bath!"

Kelly squealed again as Sarah got hold of her. Rob was wet too now, pushing his little sister away: "Oooh, don't expect me to protect you. Take what you got coming, girl!"

Sarah wrestled and tickled Kelly, who wriggled feebly. Sarah got her over her knee on a dining chair and laid a hard slap on her bare behind. The wetness made it sound harder than it was, nevertheless it left a red mark. Kelly squealed and laughed, Sarah gave her another smack, on the other cheek.

"There! Think you can pee on my tits and get away with it!" She let Kelly up. She was still giggling, now rubbing her butt.

"You peed in the bath first!"

"I did not!"

"You did! I saw it coming out, even under the water!"

Sarah blushed. She knew she had been found out. Rob played the role of disciplinarian: "Well, Sarah. I'm very disappointed in you. Doing that then lying about it! The very idea!"

He was creeping towards her mischievously. Kelly joined the slow hunt. Sarah realised she was in trouble and tried to back away. Bathwater still dripped off her naked body to join the puddle at her feet. She saw the look in their faces.

She tried to turn and run, but Rob's strong arms encircled her from behind and lifted her off her feet. Kelly grabbed her arms to stop her trying to break his grip. Sarah was pleading uselessly with them, but they laughed it off. Rob was just too strong even for her.

Now she was over his lap on the very same chair. She struggled, but it was just for show. She could have got away, but she allowed the game to go on.

Smack! Her right buttock took its blow. She squealed as Kelly had done. "You bastard!" Smack! "Owww!" Smack! "Oh no fair! She only got two!"

Rob rubbed his sister's tight bum while he explained: "Yes, but you got an extra one for lying."

Kelly's face beamed in playful fun and pleasure. Rob continued his roleplaying: "Right you two. Kiss and make up."

Sarah lifted herself off her brother's lap. She grinned at Kelly, stepped over to her in the puddles, and put one hand under her sister's chin to lift her lips to her own.

Sarah kissed lightly, nibbled Kelly's lower lip, licked gently, then pushed her tongue into her sister's mouth. Kelly accepted it eagerly. They kissed like accomplished lovers, inevitably reaching between each other's thighs to test the wetness there. Each was rewarded with the signs of the other's arousal. Rob took his exit: "Ohh Kayy, my work here is done!"

He discretely withdrew while his sisters stood facing and fingering each other next to the table, still kissing passionately, dripping bathwater on the floor. Sarah pushed Kelly backwards until her bum contacted the table. Kelly sat, lay back, and spread her legs for her sister's tongue to get to work.

Sarah lapped and licked the way she knew would drive Kelly wild. In between probes, she put fingers up the wet quim she adored and said: "If it gets you this hot, baby girl, you can pee on me another time."

Kelly hadn't thought about it but the image in her mind made her hotter still. She could still feel where her sister had smacked her. She pushed Sarah's face away from her pussy, turned around and bent forwards over the table. Sarah could see the fading pink marks she'd inflicted. Kelly said: "Kiss it better."

Sarah bent, kissed the rounded butt cheeks one at a time, licked from thigh to waist along them. Kelly shivered. Her sister's tongue, she had to admit, was even better than her brother's, perhaps because she was a woman too and knew instinctively what worked.

Sarah got bolder. Kissing gently, her lips touched the apex of one cheek, then the apex of the other. Working steadily inwards, one cheek at a time, she closed in on her target. When she planted a kiss on Kelly's butt crack, she pulled her bum apart to reveal the pussy she adored - now expertly rendered completely smooth - under a little purple puckered asshole.

Sarah bent, stuck her tongue out stiffly and tried to push it into her sister's asshole. Kelly shivered. She'd never have dreamed of letting anybody do that just days ago, now nothing seemed off limits. She relaxed as Sarah tongued around her asshole, licked her slit. Two fingers went inside that musty haven, another probed at Kelly's bum. It was tight and resisted but using her sister's own pussy juice as lube, she got one, then two fingers in there. The pressure of that tight hole around her fingers felt like they would bend and break, but Kelly's soft moans and sighs inspired her.

Now it was Kelly holding her butt cheeks apart. Sarah had two fingers in her pussy and two up her arse. She pushed with one hand while pulling with the other so that both holes were invaded in turn.

"Oh god Sair, you're gonna make me cum!"

She had every intention of doing so. Keeping the fingers in her sister's bum steady, Sarah's other hand crooked downwards to find Kelly's G-spot. The bucking of her hips told her she'd found it, and she immediately began a furious fingering which had Kelly in raptures. She squealed and bucked, barely able to hold her legs steady with her hands, but Sarah never missed a beat. With her pussy all open and squishy now, Sarah got two straight fingers in there to fuck her like a cock while a third was bent to frig the honey spot.

Kelly's orgasm rippled up. She moaned, tensed, lifted her tummy off the table against the insistent attack of those fingers. She could hardly bear the intensity. She was oblivious to the fact that the pulsing of her pussy in her climax was making gobs of girl-cum spurt out and over her sister's wrist. She'd never squirted before, but then she'd never had her arse licked and fingered before either.

When her orgasm faded, she relaxed her muscles and set her tummy back on the table. She could have slept there, so complete was her pleasure. Sarah's fingers left her, but she was spreading the liquid deliciously over Kelly's thighs and butt cheeks. After a minute, Kelly smiled back at Sarah and said: "Gonna need another bath!"

"Mmm. OK. Warn me if you're gonna pee on me this time?"

"Oh, I can't promise..."

A wet slap on her behind completed Kelly's journey back. She stood, hugged Sarah so hard that her tits were crushed against her own little orbs, then looked over her sister's shoulder to see Rob standing there, cock in hand, grinning at them.

"You gonna clean that table off?"

Kelly told him "Nope. You do it. We're going for another bath."

"Room for three?"

"Also nope. I owe her one."

Rob pretended to pout but Sarah said softly: "Don't fret little brother. You'll get some action soon. Don't forget you owe me two now. I might want them tonight!"

He laughed: "We keeping accounts now?"

"Yep. And so far I'm owed three orgasms."

She thought she was just arguing for fairness but soon realised her brother and sister were looking conspiratorially at each other. Rob said, "Whaddya reckon Kel? Can we give her three in a row?"

"Be fun trying!"

Sarah blushed. Smiled. Shrugged her shoulders and issued a challenge: "Bet you can't!"

Now it was her turn to be chased around the house giggling, still naked, but she only pretended to run away. They ended up in her bedroom, tickling and wrestling on her large bed. Her tits flung wildly about the place, as she crouched her legs to her chest trying to protect her ribs from more tickling: "Stop it! Oww! The sheets..."

"Will get wet and messy anyway," said Rob, "So lay back and take what you earned."

She stopped struggling, so they stopped tickling. She pretended to try to get away, Rob's strong hands stopped her. He pinned her hands above her head, lay on top of her, and leaned down to kiss her. She opened her mouth for him and their tongues jostled. In a movement, Rob pushed her thighs apart with his knees, lowered himself, and entered her.

With her arms pinned down and her brother on top of her, Sarah lay still and enjoyed for once not being in charge. She was the senior business partner, the owner, the oldest sister by quite a few years. But right now she just wanted to be fucked. And her brother was more than willing to oblige her.

He was slow, caring, deliberate. Her tits were flattened between them. She didn't know where Kelly was, but wasn't focused on that. She'd been horny since Rob had just slipped it in and came inside her in the shed earlier that day. She realised he'd used her body then, and was using it again now, but despite the apparent selfishness of that, she was enjoying it. His cock was becoming familiar to her now, and he was learning how she liked to be fucked. Slow, deliberate at first, then full and heavy when she needed release. And that moment was already near. She gave him her signal. Wrapping her legs around him, she kicked his legs with them like a rider goading a horse into a trot.

Rob refused to oblige. He looked into her face and just kept up with the steady, long strokes. Sarah looked into his eyes. He shook his head no. Still pinned as she was, she had no choice. Pressing urgently up with her hips, she tried to grind her clit on his pubic bone. He let her find friction like that, but still wouldn't let loose and fuck her hard.

She needed release, but was dismayed when Rob took his cock out of her and his weight off her. She'd been close, now her climax retreated. Rob pulled her arms so she began sitting up. He twisted her and she understood. Willingly she got onto all fours, silently begging him to hurry and get his cock back inside her.

He teased her. With no part of him in contact other than the tip of his dick, he pushed and inch in then took it out. When she tried to push back to take him in, he pulled back too.

"You bastard!"

"Now now, Be a good girl and you'll get what you want."

"I don't want it Rob, I need it."

"Need what?"

"Oh my goddd. Your cock. I need your cock."

He was loving it, this sense of power over his calm, steady, sensible sister. "Mmm, and where?"

"In me."

"Nooo..."

"Oh fuck. In my cunt. I need your cock...in my cunt"

"That's better. Good girl."

He thrust hard, without mercy, all the way in. She gasped and pressed back once, twice, urgently trying to engulf him. Maddeningly, he pulled half-way out and pulled back his hips each time she pressed back.

"Tell me again."

"Fuck me Rob? Please?"

He pushed in once, then back to half-way.

"I don't understand."

"You total bastard! Fuck me. Fuck your sister you asshole. Stick your cock in my cunt."

He decided he'd teased her enough. Kelly appeared from the shadows and smiled at him, saying "OK you bully, you've had your fun!"

He laughed. He was proud of how he'd made his sister beg to be fucked. She, despite the fog of desire, resolved to get her revenge. Meanwhile Rob was pulling her on top of him. She gratefully straddled him, sank onto his cock, and rode him hard, gasping and panting. She alternated between leaning back and grinding his cock into her and leaning forwards, hands on his chest for support, while she rocked and ground her clit against his pubic bone. Then she bounced up and down, the slapping of her thighs on his as clear and sharp as the sounds of the spanking he'd given her wet bum.

Sweat mixed with pussy juice and plastered his pubes flat. Sarah was nearly there. With his thumb he pressed her clit and she exploded, crying out in a guttural moan that she'd never uttered before.

"Ohh Ohh you fucking bass-tard I'm al-mosst..Oh god Don't fuck-king stop..."

He had one trick up his sleeve. She was bouncing on him, now he put his hands under his own bum and pushed up hard. He was so far inside her now that even his balls were part way in, and he was sure he felt the closed circle of her cervix pressing against his bulb. It had the desired effect - Sarah gushed cum and profanities: "Ohh yess. Like thattt. Ff-fuck. Mmmmhh! Mmmhhh!"

Her stomach jerked as her thighs clenched and unclenched. She came big. In the throes of it she slapped his chest, hard, then fell on him and bit his shoulder. It hurt, but he was proud. Had he made her that wild?

Still she ground on him, twitching now, and he realised she had only retreated a little, not finished. So he grabbed her tits and squeezed, and fucked furiously up at her like a rutting rabbit. His thighs slapped hers. She sat there rigidly as his cock plundered her depths, frigging her clit now and beginning more moans. Her first ever 'double' was seconds away. She became aware of Kelly's face near hers. Kelly gave her an open-mouthed kiss, and whispered against her lips: "Cum now, my lovely sister! Cum for us!"

Sarah groaned into Kelly's mouth as the waves of pleasure drenched her. Less frantic, but more intense, her orgasm was brief. Her lust was spent quickly, and she flopped down onto her brother. He hugged her, still gently pressing his cock inside her, while she laughed and pretended to be angry with him: "You fucking sadist! When you wouldn't fuck me I was ready to slap you! Oh my god, what was it I said?"

Kelly chimed in, mimicking her sister: "Fuck your sister, you asshole, stick your cock in my cc-cunt!"

Sarah put her hand over her eyes and mouth in embarrassment but was smiling underneath. "You really are a bastard, Rob!"

"Love me though?"

"Hell no. I hate you. Just never stop driving me mad, though, OK?"

By way of answer, Rob bucked his hips up and fucked her quickly for a few seconds but she stopped him: "Oh no. Please. I'm a bit sore."

He relented and just left his cock in her while she lay on top of him, sweating, dripping pussy juices. She kissed the side of his ear and whispered: "God I love fucking you. I just wish we'd done it sooner. My pussy belongs to you."

Kelly heard her: "And me!"

Sarah straightened, twisted to kiss her sister's lips, then bent to kiss a nipple. "Mmm, just as long as yours is mine and his is yours and... have I forgotten any?"

Rob answered: "We know what you mean."

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,267 Followers