Three Siblings and a Farmhouse Ch. 05

Story Info
Fun at work in the dust.
2.4k words
4.58
35.4k
42
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,255 Followers

All characters engaged in sex are over 18.

Sarah climbed off her brother's cock. His rod sprang out of her and slapped his stomach. Sarah scooted down and took it in her mouth, licked it, and said: "This one's for free. Consider it a reward" She looked at Kelly and said: "I'll start him, you finish him OK?"

Kelly was wet and horny. She had been masturbating through the whole episode and had been edging ever closer. She shook her head no -- she wanted him now. Sarah relented, bobbed her head a few times on Rob's cock then held it straight while Kelly sat on it. She looked down at her brother and said: "If you cum before me I'll kill you..." then started rocking as she'd seen her big sister do, and instantly knew why it drove her wild. The clit pressure and the depth of his cock inside her combined to increase her pleasure, she whimpered, rocked some more, and simply came, just seconds after getting his cock inside herself. It wasn't earth-shattering, but it was a release she desperately needed.

Rob was taken by surprise. It had been maybe twenty seconds since his little sister had sat on his cock but she had already shivered her way through a little orgasm. Now she looked down at him, gently riding him smiling her encouragement. He reached for her titties, played with her nipples. Sarah lay beside him, stroking his hair, whispering in his ear: "You dirty fucker, up inside your baby sister like that. Do you like her tight little pussy? Huh? Of course you do. And her lovely titties? See them bouncing? Fuck her hard and watch them jiggle. Yeah, like that..."

She nibbled his ear. She flicked his nipples with her cool fingernails, scratched them along his chest. Kelly was riding him quite fast, willing him to cum. His older sister's dirty-talk helped. "...Now she's got a shaved pussy like mine, see? See how it splits to let your cock in? Yeah. C'mon. Cum little brother. Cum in your little sister..."

With little warning, and unstoppably, his cock suddenly twitched and jetted jizz inside Kelly's welcoming pussy. She giggled at his cum-face, now rocking gently with him deep inside. As quickly as it had started, it ended, and he turned his head to kiss Sarah fully. Then he said: "When did you get this dirty streak?" to which she replied: "Always been there, I guess, but now it's found a way out."

Kelly had her naughty-girl look on her face. Rob saw it, too late. Giggling at herself, she lifted off her brother's cock, sat on his stomach and let his jizz flop out of her onto his stomach in a creamy, soppy mess. Sarah laughed, poor Rob couldn't get up. He couldn't be angry though. His hot big sister and his minx baby sister were everything to him now.

After the first days of exploration and urgent sex, the three siblings settled into a routine of work and play. Each was confident in the other, there was no jealousy. Sometimes all three fucked together, more often it was two of them and the other just gave them their privacy.

They almost got caught once though. Rob had just licked Sarah's pussy when a delivery guy came into the shed. If he'd been thirty seconds earlier, Rob would have been between his sister's thighs lapping up the last of her cum. Sarah told the guy off for not knocking loud enough, then when he left they looked at each other in horror at what might have been.

That night Sarah spoke with them: "Have we got too complacent? Do we give any sign when we're in town or wherever? Shit, I'm so scared we'll be found out."

"Why?" asked Rob.

"Because, you idiot, incest is illegal and we're all old enough to go to jail for it!"

She had not been this serious for a long time. Rob knew she was scared and rightly so. He tried to calm her fears: "Well I don't think we do anything outside the farm that would give us away. We don't hug, hold hands, not even a peck on the cheek. So if we keep it here, stay careful, we'll be OK."

Sarah went on: "That's my point. We need to keep it behind locked doors. Rob, no more sneaking up behind me and fucking me in the flower shed. No more pulling Kelly off the tractor for a quick fuck. Unfortunately that also means I won't be able to pull your panties down and bend you over the packing table, Kel." She smiled at Kelly's blush.

Rob spoke again: "I disagree. No wait, hear me out. This is so good because it's free, spontaneous. Wherever it happens, whoever it is."

Kelly agreed with him. Sarah looked at them both and knew they were right. "Oh god, we'll all go to hell."

"Yeah," said Rob, "But they'll let us fuck there!"

Sarah tried to smile, but that night she slept uneasily.

A few days later, on a hot midsummer day, she and Kelly were wrestling with a front tractor tyre. Rob's hand had not properly healed but even so he would not have let them attempt this alone had he known.

They wore jeans and singlets in the heat. Sweat dripped from them, the tyre refused to budge so Sarah called out for Rob.

"Sorry mate. We have to finish this soon and we can't get this bastard off. Is your hand up to it?"

"Yeah, sure. Move over. Kel, hold the lever...there. Sair, grab that. OK, Pull! It didn't move. "OK, try this. Further over. Pull again, don't jerk it..."

The pesky tyre moved, then suddenly popped off the rim. Three sweaty bodies collapsed in a heap of arms and legs, giggling. The dust clung to them, Rob made it a game. He wrestled them both until they were all balls of dust. Sarah was worried that the work was behind schedule but she joined in the game. Her white top was red-brown now, still clinging to her body. Kelly's was dark blue. Because her tits were smaller, they were easily seen through the sides of the singlet. Rob was bare-chested.

Despite what she'd said, Sarah wanted to enjoy them in this moment. Somehow she and Kelly had wrapped arms and legs around Rob and pinned his arms beside him. Panting and sweating, the girls held him there while Sarah said: "What's the punishment for boys who get their sisters dirty?"

Kelly didn't know where her sister was leading this until Sarah's head jerked towards the water dam just fifteen meters away. "Oh," said Kelly, "He'll need to be dunked!"

"Hah! If you reckon you two can drag me there!"

He knew they were both strong women but even in this heat, they pulled and dragged him, sometimes on his bum, through the dust. They thought they were winning, but he had another plan. He let them wrestle him to the edge of the dam. It was about two meters deep in the middle, muddy with blown dust. Just as they thought they were winning, Rob wriggled free, grabbed Sarah and lifted her up. She squealed and play-punched his arms, but knew what she was going to get. Four or five paces later, he unceremoniously dumped her in the water then swished back towards Kelly. She had her hands on her waist, daring him. He lunged at her and she squealed and turned to run but she really didn't want to escape. He grabbed her and she got the same fate as Sarah who had stripped off her top and was rinsing the dust off it as best she could.

Sarah put her wet top back on, grateful for the cooling dip. But the water was muddy, they would need to wash.

Near the house was a hose. Walking back there, playfully wrestling as the water baked dry on them, Rob grabbed Sarah and pulled him towards her. Kelly walked on, backwards, watching them. She smiled when Rob planted a big kiss on Sarah's mouth. She wriggled free, saying "Quit it. I need to pee and I can't go in the house filthy like this."

He grabbed her again, tickling.

"Stop it! Quit will ya?"

Kelly saw the look in Rob's eyes. It was his conspiracy look. She got it immediately. Walking back to them, she joined in the tickling attack on her sister. Sarah was helpless against them both.

"Stop you two. Really, please? I'm gonna... Stop or I'll piss myself!"

They didn't stop. Then she realised that's what they were aiming for. "Oh you bastards."

Realising she was going to wet herself anyway, Sarah just let go. "There. Watch and laugh you two. Happy now?"

They both watched the damp jeans turn dark and wet as she pissed through them, hands on hips defiantly. The dark patch streamed from between her legs, down one side, to pool at her feet and run away in a rivulet. Kelly giggled but Rob just watched.

When Sarah finished, the game being over, they walked the rest of the way to the hose. Rob hosed them both down, then himself. They all stripped naked, shook themselves as dry as possible, and went inside to change. On the way, Sarah said, quite loudly so all could hear: "If you two wanted to watch me piss, all you had to do was ask."

Kelly giggled, but Rob gulped. It had only crossed his mind before, now it was a real possibility. Kelly saw his arousal. She grabbed his cock, squeezed, and said: "Same goes for me, Robbie. Just ask..."

The thought tantalised him all day. The girls knew it and teased him. Sarah said "Hey Kel, where you going? Need to pee?"

"Huh? No, just to get the pliers."

"Bad luck, mate."

He tried to smile, but the ache in his balls wouldn't let up.

Late in the afternoon, Kelly and Sarah whispered together just past the treeline. Rob saw them. "What you girls cooking up?"

Sarah answered: "Come here and find out."

He went over to them. He knew those smiles, and knew he was in for a treat. He just hoped...

Kelly took up the theme: "Well, Robbie. You see when a girl has drunk a lot of water, even on a hot day, well, it builds up."

Sarah took over: "And if a girl doesn't take a pee all afternoon, then it means she might not make it back to the loo."

Rob knew this was a tease. He'd seen them squat to pee in the distance before. He joined in the game. Brazenly he undid his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, pulled them and his boxers down. He grabbed his cock, gently jacking, and said: "Sounds like you girls need a piss."

They both fixed his gaze as they got naked from the waist down. The sight of their smooth pussies made him fully hard. When she was standing, Sarah's was just a slit between delicate folds. She parted her thighs now so he saw the outline of her lips. Kelly's was different. Even standing up she had prominent labia. She too planted her feet apart. As if they'd choreographed it, they each spurted short streams of pee.

Rob was transfixed. He didn't know which pussy to look at, frightened he'd miss the other one peeing. They giggled and relented. They let go and both peed a strong stream towards him, almost to his feet. A foot further and they'd have pissed on his jeans.

He wanted more: "Squat for me?"

They looked at each other then complied. He knelt, gently wanking, while he drank in the sight of both his sister's pussies, open, then bursting with piss. This time it went farther and drenched his knees and thighs. He didn't care. He just watched as they pissed for him, smiling wickedly, until their streams faltered and stopped. If it had lasted just ten more seconds he might have cum for them, but now it was over and they stood up.

He needed release. Stepping out of his jeans, he pushed Sarah around against a tree. She bent slightly, he worked his cock into her. After a few frantic thrusts, he wanted Kelly too and did the same to her. He wished he had two cocks. He wanted both his sisters at the same time. Back to Sarah, then to Kelly.

Sarah put him out of his misery. She Knelt before him and pulled her sister down beside her. They sucked, kissed, jerked his cock, sharing it between their mouths. It was too much and within seconds, and Rob's mind fixed on the image of his sisters squatting and pissing for him as his eyes held the vision of them both sucking his cock. He grunted once, then spasmed. His cum jetted onto Kelly's cheek, Sarah's ear, in Kelly's open mouth, then Sarah greedily took the rest in her mouth.

The two sisters giggled. Still holding his cock in their hands, they kissed and licked his sperm off each other then sloppily kissed each other's mouth.

Kelly said triumphantly: "Told you. He's not usually that quick to cum. I told you he was a pee freak."

Rob smiled at her, still standing while they licked and kissed whatever flesh presented itself.

Sarah chimed in: "Not much of a surprise though. You should have seen him try to look under the tractor yesterday when I went beside it. Jesus Rob, how do you accidentally look under a tractor when your sister's peeing on the other side of it?"

"Who says it was accidental?" He retorted. "Maybe I was trying to look and you were trying to let me."

She smiled and blushed. Kelly asked: "Were you? Trying to get him to peek?"

"Guilty as charged!"

A new chapter had opened. Rob had finally seen his sisters pee, and now he knew they wanted him to watch. Right now though, he still had some of their pee on this thighs. He didn't care though, but he only put is boxers back on as they walked back to the house.

"Kelly?", Rob asked, "When you peed on her in the bath, did she like it?"

"She pretended she didn't."

Sarah was silent. Rob went on: "Hmmm. That gives me an idea."

Then Sarah said: "I think our brother hasn't got the message yet, Kelly. We've already told you. All you have to do is ask. That is, as long as we can ask you, too."

Rob's mind swam with the possibilities of what she'd said. Did they have any limits?

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,255 Followers