Three Siblings and a Farmhouse Ch. 06

Story Info
Poor Sarah loses control, cums sooo big!
3.1k words
4.61
34.7k
43
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,269 Followers

All characters engaged in sex are over 18.

Robbie had many questions, secrets, desires. He was sure his sisters did too. He ran a catalogue of what they liked. Sarah loved having her nipples tweaked. She loved having a finger in her bum, especially when she came. Kelly liked that too. It seemed Sarah liked it when Kelly had peed on her. They both liked having his cum on them, both liked to swallow it too. Kelly just loved having her pussy licked, probably as much as being fucked. But Sarah saw it as foreplay -- for her a cock in the cunt was the real thing.

And what about him? He seemed to like everything. Anything they did with him, to him, or for him was OK. Perhaps it was him who had no limits? So he ran through all sorts of scenarios, and the only taboo he had was poo. But that left all kinds of things he might enjoy. But for now, he wanted to see how far his reawakened pee fetish would go.

On a rare cool summer evening, they sat on the porch sipping beers. He got up to get more. Sarah asked: "Where you going?"

"To get more beers. Why?"

"Oh. Thought you might be going for a piss."

He got the beers and while walking back, his brain finally clicked. Why had she been wondering if he was going for a leak?

He asked her. "Oh. Kelly and I want to ask you. That is, we both wanna hold it while you piss."

He laughed: "Yeah, OK. No worries. You want me to piss on you, or...?"

"We haven't agreed. I want to try it, Kelly's not sure. Right, Kel?"

"Well, I want to try it too but I, um, I don't want it on my face."

"How 'bout you Sair? You want it on your face?"

"Maybe."

His cock stirred in interest. So he played their game: "All you have to do is ask."

Sarah smiled at his joke, and said, "I want you to piss on my tits, that is, on my shirt. And on my knickers. Kel?"

"And I want you to piss on my bare tits, but not on my face."

"Not on the face, got it. Anyway, if you're holding it you can aim it wherever you want."

"Which is why we want to hold it," Sarah said, "Cos we don't trust you!"

Rob put his beer down and leapt across the distance between them, setting about her ribs with tickling hands. She squealed and fought, kicking, but secretly she loved it. "Wait, stop! I'm trying to save it."

He stopped. "Save what?"

"I hadn't finished my request. I wanna pee on you too. Actually on either of you. Shit, I wanna pee on someone through my panties. Like a naughty little girl that couldn't hold herself. There. I said it."

The other two laughed. Kelly said: "You know we'll do anything for you, right? Jeez Robbie, look how she's blushing!"

Sarah tried to compose herself while she drank more beer. She knew she'd almost wet when Rob tickled her, so she was close but she didn't want any 'stage fright' -- she wanted to be desperate. That was part of the fantasy. She was the rule-maker, the decision-maker, the leader. So she just wanted to not have any control. Like when they fucked, especially when Robbie 'took' her like he sometimes did. He liked to catch her in the shade of a barn or shed, take her from behind quickly.

Whenever she heard footsteps, it made her wet. In case it was him, with a hardon. She would tell him so soon, but there was time for that. Meantime she began to wiggle in her chair.

"Look Rob. She needs to go."

"Not yet," said Sarah. "You ever hold it Kel? For fun, I mean?"

"Yeah, sometimes. Although -- can I tell her Rob?"

"What?"

"At the supermarket?"

"Course you can. No secrets, remember?"

Sarah looked shocked: "You pissed in a supermarket?"

"No, of course not. I needed to go really bad. Rob had gone off to get the chook food. I was dancing and wriggling next to the ute, in the car park. When he came back he saw me and told me to go back inside and find the loo."

"And then she said, what was it? Oh yeah: 'Shut up and get in the car. I'll pee when and where I want to!' Wasn't that it?"

Sarah's discomfort grew but she wanted to hear the story. Kelly went on: "About ten minutes later we're about to turn into Golden Square. Ironic, really. Anyway, Rob drives over the speed hump and I lose a bit. So I clench my hand in there, you know what I mean, and sat on my hand. Anyway, we leave Golden Square and we're on Lassiter's Track."

"Oh shit Kelly! All those bumps!"

"Yeah. So, I can't stand it after a minute or so but we're still in view of the main road, where it runs parallel."

"So what did you do?"

"I tell Rob to pull up. He stops, I open my door so I can't be seen from the road."

"And?"

"I pissed like a racehorse. Didn't even get my jeans right down. Just pissed through my knickers, into my jeans. I think I pissed for, what do you say Rob? Ten minutes?"

He laughed: "Hah hah. Not quite. Wish you had. I barely had time to get my cock out."

Sarah was intrigued now. Her hand was between her legs to hold in her pee, now its contact was getting her horny too. "Then what?"

Kelly edged over to her sister, stood behind her, bent low to whisper in her ear while her hands rummaged under Sarah's top to find her nipples: "I sucked his cock while I pissed."

"Oh!" Sarah moaned, leaned her head back onto her sister, loving the feel of her hands, the growing desperation of her bladder and now her pussy too, all the while picturing her little sister sucking their brother's cock while bent over to wet herself.

Sarah remembered one of her rare girl-on-girl sessions with Jenny -- her former husband's sister. Jenny had told her about cumming and pissing at the same time. Now she understood and wanted to try it. She unbuttoned her jeans, scooted out of them, then put her hand inside her panties. Rob watched as she began flicking and rubbing her clit. She was edged onwards by her sister's knowing manipulation of her boobs. Kelly was whispering in her ear. Rob couldn't hear, but she was saying: "You are one dirty bitch, Sarah. Your innocent little sister..." Sarah laughed then cut herself off for fear of wetting too soon. "...Your innocent little sister is playing with your tits while your brother watches you masturbate. And, you dirty girl, you're gonna piss yourself, aren't you?"

"Yesss."

"Yes. You're gonna piss all over the place, in your panties, while you masturbate for your brother. He's going to watch you cum, and piss. Open your legs for him. Let him see properly."

"No, If I do I'll..."

"Do it anyway. You like him seeing it don't you?"

"Yes. Oh yesss."

Sarah's eyes closed. She was almost there, her own fingers on her clit and her sister's tweaking her nipples saw to that. As her climax rose, Rob saw his chance. He knew her well enough to know when she was going to orgasm, and he sprung his surprise. He'd been holding it uncomfortably for some time, now he was going to empty his bladder on his sister. Her eyes were closed, lost in sensation, so she didn't know he was there until she felt wet warmth on her tits. Opening her eyes, she saw a stream of piss erupting from her brother's cock, splashing her top, soaking her tits. He pissed on her arms, her belly, her tits, back again. It was all she needed. Clasping her hands desperatley between her legs, her pussy exploded pee and she came in waves of extasy that took her away from her senses. She was aware of her hissing, pissing pussy, the warm liquid splashing her tits, the ache in her nipples as her sister still pulled mercilessly at them, and her clit. Her clit swelled, centred her feeling, became at once pure pleasure and pure pain as she cried out in both.

It was seconds, but froze as though it was minutes. Still she peed, even as Rob's stream faded. She felt her loins boil again, and shuddered with a second orgasm. Kelly's hands were kneading her breasts now. With one of her own she clasped her sister's hand, pressed it to her nipple, then urgently back to her pussy. Fingers inside, she wailed. Her enraged clit was too sensitive now, but her pussy ached for more. She wanted sex, any sex, now.

Reaching for Rob, she pulled his cock to her mouth and slurped greedily, tasting salty pee and sweat, vaguely aware that he was becoming more erect in her mouth. Again she trembled, shivered. But she was not done.

Rob gently fucked her mouth, Kelly still tortured her tits. Sarah wailed and moaned like she was in grief, not rapture. With her brother's cock still in her mouth, she spoke around it: "Fuck me now, Rob. Please?"

He knelt, pushed her backwards to get the angle, and thrust. She tensed, stopped breathing, then panted as he pushed hard. He pulled out, flipped her over easily to bend her over the chair. Placing his cock at her entrance, he pushed, hard, then again. Sarah moaned and grunted, hardly breathing at first, then panting like an athlete.

Rob was loving his power. She was entirely at his control. He thrust hard into her, watching the shock waves in her buttocks, seeing her pee, and his own, still dripping down her thighs.

In her heightened state of arousal, and despite already having reached three orgasms, she wailed again. Rob pushed in, held it there, and let her squeak out a final, draining orgasm on his cock.

And draining it was. She collapsed, sat on the floor, then pulled herself up into the chair. Her hair was stuck to her head with sweat, despite the cool night air. She shivered and trembled, clutched her arms to her chest, eyes not quite focused. Kelly and Rob simply stroked her hair and face, proud of themselves for having given her so very much pleasure.

Sarah climbed down slowly, then kissed each of the palms that were beside her face. Still she did not speak. It was sweet Kelly who finally pulled her the rest of the way back to her senses. She bent, kissed her sister's lips, and said: "You only had to ask!"

Sarah laughed, giggled, laughed again. Then she looked at the mess around them: "Shit, just look at me. At the floor!"

Rob spoke: "What am I going to do with this boner you gave me?"

Kelly beckoned him over. She took charge, matter-of factly: "Sarah, go get a shower and maybe some clean clothes. I'm gonna fuck my brother."

Sarah stood, awkwardly peeling off the piss-soaked clothes, threw them over the rail to drip before she would take them for washing. Kelly was already bent over the table, shorts and underwear around her ankles. Rob was near, then in her pussy. Sarah watched for a few seconds, shook her head at the impossibility of it all, then went to clean herself up.

The weather was changing. Sarah pointed out that now, maybe, her big bed could accommodate them all and wouldn't be so hot. So for a while, they all slept together, with however few clothes they could get away with.

It led to all sorts of spontaneous night encounters. In one, Rob was spooning Sarah. He knew it was her because he had one hand on her tit -- Kelly's were much smaller. Over the weeks, his cock had settled down so that he didn't automatically go hard at contact with their skin. That meant that not only were quick cums less frequent, it also meant more foreplay.

The night before, Sarah had told them about an anal sex encounter she'd had with a stranger. He was surprised -- she was not really a 'one-night-stand' kinda girl.

In the night air, her buttocks were cool but in between was a warm spot where his cock nestled naturally. He wasn't trying to fuck her, nor she him, but still their hips moved gently, almost unconsciously. When his cock went half-mast, though, his sister's heat was enough to awaken his foggy desire. It wouldn't be the first time he'd gently fucked either of them while they were all half-asleep. But this time his knob found its way, a little wetly, to Sarah's asshole.

"Sair? You awake?" They wouldn't care if he came in them while they were asleep, but he always asked anyway.

"Mmm. Just. You trying to fuck me?"

"Maybe. You wanna?"

She stretched, yawned. "Maybe. Remember what I told you about last night?"

"Oh yeah."

"So, you wanna try?"

He tried a lame tease. "Try what?"

She slapped his arm gently, then held it to her to encourage him to keep feeling her tit.

She whispered: "Do.You.Wanna. Fuck.My.Bum?"

He pressed her there with his cock by way of answer.

"Oh, OK. If I have to!"

She slapped him again. "All you have to do is ask! Oh, and use this."

From somewhere she handed him back a tube of lube. She settled onto her side, head on her hands, while he awkwardly lubed his cock, her asshole, and then his finger which he used to probe in there.

"Mmmm, that's nice. But Rob? Gently, OK. I've never let anyone before."

That news made him gulp. "But last night you said..."

She told him that it wasn't true, she'd just wanted to encourage him to try. And now he was going to.

He grasped his shaft and pressed at her bumhole. It opened slightly, she grunted and wriggled, trying to improve the angle. Rob pushed again, missed and it slipped out. Sarah reached behind herself, took his knob between her fingers to put it in place. Rob still held his shaft -- her ass was so tight his cock buckled if he didn't.

He pressed, this time his whole knob slipped in.

"Oh push a little more. That hurts." He did, and popped past the first knot. As he pushed, he felt resistance. His sister grunted, breathed hard in concentration, trying to relax her muscles. She was clearly uncomfortable, but the tight heat in her ass made Rob need to press gently, fucking her bum with little strokes. Soon she began pressing back, one of her hands holding her bum cheeks open. He squeezed some more lube onto his finger, spread it on his cock, and pushed. She flinched, but then pushed back ever so gently. Rob held firm, desperately wanting to push but knowing he'd hurt her if he did. Gradually, Sarah's hips fucked back at him. She began breathing normally, not holding breath against the pain, then panting shallowly.

She was almost ready, he thought, so he pushed.

"Oh no, wait... Nnnghhh" He'd pushed past the resistance, and pressed all the way now. She moaned as his cock filled her ass, but the pain gave way and her desire took over. She reached back for her brother's buttocks, and pressed her hand to show him the pace she wanted.

For Rob, he had the conflicting desires of being horny and wanting to fuck, against his love for her that meant he could never hurt her. But he needn't have worried. She arched her back so she could reach behind for his head, beside her own, and twisted to say: "Now Rob. Fuck my ass now."

He thrust as if it were a tight -- very tight -- pussy. The lube did its job, and although still hot and tight, his sister's bum opened for his cock. Now fully awake, his mind reminded him: I can't believe this is real. After all we've done together, now I'm fucking her ass! My sister's ass! And it was her idea. She wanted it. Oh fuck, and I'm the first.

It was slow, deep, sensual, and entirely erotic. In the pitch black of night, he could barely even see his sister, which somehow made the places where they touched even more sensitised. He felt her bum cheeks in his groin, the backs of her thighs on the front of his, her back against his chest. One arm he had draped over her was feeling her tits, but all of those were a sideshow.

The main event was her asshole gripping his cock. Inevitably he neared release. She must have felt his rod thicken slightly, as she knew it did before he shot, and she pressed back eagerly to take his seed.

It rose, raced, erupted into her bowels. It was like a super-tight pussy for him, for her it was a new feeing. She'd often had cum -- hell, she'd often had his cum, in her pussy, her mouth, all over her. But inside her ass the pulsing cock felt bigger, stretching her more, while the jizz felt like hot water spurting up there, splashing and even tickling a little.

His tensed body relaxed, he'd finished inside her. She had not cum, but now played gently with her clit while she enjoyed the feel of a wet, slippery cock in her bum. He knew what she was doing, and pressed very gently, hoping his erection didn't fade too soon.

Sarah frigged more urgently now, wanting release before the delicious feeling went. She felt his cock slowly deflating, knew it wouldn't be long... There! There was the tingling she longed for. Oh please, her mind begged, please let me cum before it falls -- out!

If they'd planned it to be how it was, it couldn't have succeeded. Sarah's fingers were making her ass twitch around its invader. Momentarily her brother's cock swelled slightly in response. It was all she needed. She stiffened, shivered, and gasped as she came. A little one by her standards, but satisfying nonetheless.

As her breathing shallowed, she became aware of a sensation like having a shit in bed -- Rob's cock slithered out of her with a tiny squishing sound. She giggled, but knew he was probably almost asleep. She snuggled back against him, not caring about the cold wet spot, and told herself: At last, after all these years, I finally got my ass fucked.

She was content, if a little sore. She coughed involuntarily. Kelly stirred, almost asleep, and said: "What's happening?"

Sarah couldn't resist in her glow: "Oh, I just got my ass fucked, that's all."

"That's nice. Now go to sleep."

She didn't for a while though, not until the happy grin on her face had gone.

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,269 Followers