Three Sisters: A Crazy Lesbian Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marilyn," Caroline revealed.

"Aunt Marilyn?" Jill asked.

"Our mother's sister?" I asked.

"The one and only," Caroline smiled.

Marilyn was ten years younger than our mom, an 'oops' grandma said (although a pleasant oops), and like Caroline, was in the upper class social circle, as she was married to the CEO of some oil company. She was beautiful and a complete bitch.

"That is incest," Jill said.

"So was you making out with me and Jasmine," Caroline pointed out. "She is also my most obedient pet at the moment. If I call her now she will be here in thirty minutes, ready to please me."

"No way," I said.

"Want me to prove it?" Caroline asked.

It was obvious she was telling the truth and, horny as hell and curious to see that bitch put in her place, I said, "Yes, I do."

Caroline reached for her phone and texted our aunt. As we waited for a response Jill asked, "How did you get that bitch, wait, no, why would you want that bitch Marilyn?"

"Partly because she was such a bitch to mom and us growing up and partly because I love seeing hot women submit to me," Caroline shrugged.

"Well, this is the strangest Valentine's Day ever," I said.

Jill laughed, "Better than being home alone with Ben and Jerry's and my Meg Ryan collection."

Caroline's phone buzzed and she read it to us. "Be there in an hour, Mistress. Have to get rid of small cock first."

"Let me see that," I demanded, giggling at what she had called her husband.

Caroline tossed me her phone and I read the exact same words. Curious, I scrolled up and saw other booty calls or even more intriguing lines like:

-Mistress are you available I am craving your cunt

-Mistress I am home with another cunt licker and she would love to serve you too

-Mistress it has been two weeks please let your worthless slave serve you

-Slut bathroom in five minutes

I asked Caroline, "Where were you when you demanded her to meet you in the bathroom in five minutes?"

"The city hall Christmas party," Caroline answered. "I came on her face and made her walk around the rest of the night with cum on her face."

"No way," Jill gasped, completely drawn into Caroline's story.

"Humiliating her is the most fun I have," Caroline smiled. "Now back to Jasmine. Can you really not come any way but from oral?"

"Sad, but true," I admitted.

Caroline stood up, grabbed my hand and said, "Come with me."

I was so drunk and so horny, I followed as she led me to her bedroom.

Once in her bedroom, she said, "Just wait here."

I watched, curious and confused, as Caroline brought out a big contraption from her massive walk-in closet.

She put the contraption, with an erect dildo on top, on the floor and then returned to the walk-in closet just as Jill walked in with the bottle of wine. "Of course you have a Sybian."

"A what?" I asked, even though it was obviously an expensive sex toy, I had never known its name despite all my sex toy research.

Caroline came out with what looked like a long magic wand.

"Take your panties off, Jasmine," Caroline ordered.

"Excuse me?" I replied, surprised by her demand.

Caroline sighed, "I am going to make the impossible possible. You are going to come from a cock inside you."

"You're my sister," I pointed out.

"Exactly," she said, "and sisters look after each other."

To my surprise, Jill supported Caroline's ludicrous plan. "Psychologically, you have convinced yourself you can't come through sex and thus it has become true. Yet, unless you have tried every position and contraption the odds are you can."

"Really?" I asked, Jill always the rational one among us.

"Yes, I suggest you give it a try. You are safe with us here," Jill said.

"Plus, do you know how many times we heard you masturbate when you were young?" Caroline added.

"But you never saw me have sex," I countered.

"Well, now we will," Caroline shrugged, moving to me, dropping to her knees, moving her hand under my dress and tugging down my panties. I froze like a statue, stunned my sister was taking my panties off and yet my pussy undeniably tingled as my head imagined it was Amber on her knees in front of me.

Standing up, Caroline moved behind me and said, as she unzipped my dress, "Your dress is too tight for the Sybian."

I again was speechless as I felt my dress open and then fall to the ground. I was now naked except for the thigh high stockings and bra. Having written a plethora of stories where this exact same thing happened, it was still surreal, shocking, exhilarating and new...reality so much rawer than the living through fiction.

"Straddle the cock, baby sister," Caroline instructed.

My mind on auto pilot, I walked over to the strange contraption and straddled it. Refusing to look at Jill or Caroline, I slowly lowered my pussy onto the plastic cock. Once it was completely inside me, I felt vibrations start inside me and let out a surprised moan.

My eyes closed, all the sex talk getting me horny, as did all the wine, I just let my morals fade and allowed the pleasure to cascade through me.

"You can either sit on it and allow its vibrations to get you off or you can ride it like a sexy cowgirl," Caroline explained.

Not wanting to have my sisters watch me ride a plastic cock, I just continued to allow the crazy vibrations to cascade through me. In only a couple of minutes I felt my orgasm rising and yet knew that was as far as it would go.

Jill, always in psychologist mode, even when drunk, said, "Just let go, Jasmine, don't be thinking you can't come."

"I'm so close," I whimpered.

Suddenly I felt an intense pleasure on my clit and opened my eyes to see Caroline on her knees again. This time her magic wand was sending ridiculously intense vibrations to my clit. I screamed, "Oh myyyyyyy fuuuuucking God."

"Come, Jasmine," Caroline instructed, tapping my clit with the wand.

"Oh fuck," I gasped, my orgasm building quickly.

"Ride the cock," Caroline ordered.

I obeyed, desperate to come, wanting to reach orgasm without a tongue. "Oh God, yes, so close, yes, yes, yesssssss!" I screamed, as the impossible became possible and my orgasm cascaded through me with an intensity I had never experienced in my life. I collapsed on the cock and allowed the vibrations inside and outside of my cunt to continue as wave after wave after wave of orgasmic euphoria washed through me.

Caroline purred, "I told you, baby sister, never say never."

A moment later, Caroline moved the magic wand away and the pulsations of pleasure began to slow down.

I kept my eyes closed, feeling both euphoric and ashamed at having just come in front of my two sisters. After a couple of minutes of allowing my orgasm to slowly dissipate, I was startled to reality when I heard Caroline.

"Open up, cocksucker," Caroline ordered.

I opened my eyes, thinking she was talking to me, just in time to see Caroline standing in front of Jill, wearing only thigh highs and a strap-on. Jill obeyed taking Caroline's plastic big cock in her mouth.

I stared in voyeuristic stunned awe as Jill bobbed up and down on a large, black plastic cock.

Caroline ordered, "That's it, get it ready for that long-ignored cunt of yours."

That made Jill bob faster, easily taking the majority of the big cock in her mouth. She seemed even more submissive than me. Watching my sister suck cock turned me on and I began slowly riding the Sybian again.

A couple of minutes later, Caroline ordered, pulling the cock out of Jill's mouth, "Get out of your dress."

Jill looked up at her tattooed sister and said, "We probably shouldn't do this."

"Jasmine couldn't come from cock and I fixed that problem and you haven't been fucked in months and I am going to fix that too," Caroline said. "Now get undressed."

Jill hesitated only briefly. The wine, the crazy truths revealed and hunger to get fucked, overriding the reality she was about to commit incest, she stood up and with help from Caroline got out of her dress.

Caroline unclasped Jill's bra too, revealing the massive and yet shockingly firm breasts we both wished we had.

Jill, surprising both of us, begged, "Please Caroline, suck my tits, Adam always ignored them too!"

Caroline moved around to Jill and cupped Jill's breasts in her hands before leaning forward and sucking her sister's left nipple in her mouth. "Ohhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm," Jill moaned.

"Such beautiful breasts," Caroline complimented as she continued to splatter them with attention.

Undeniably, my mouth watered. I too wanted to give Jill's breasts attention. Even though the pleasure of the Sybian was amazing and I was beginning to wonder if I could have two impossibilities occur, I got off, joined my sisters and took Jill's right nipple in my mouth as I cupped her breast. It was so heavy; I wondered how she could possibly carry such weight all day.

"Oh yes, Boo Boo, suck my nipple, bite itttttttttt," Jill moaned and instructed.

My own breasts and nipples lacked any sort of erogenous zone or sensitivity, so I was fascinated by the impact our mouths had on Jill's breasts. I licked, I nibbled, I bit and I sucked. I made love to Jill's breasts.

"Time to fuck you, Jill. Get on all fours, my pet," Caroline instructed.

Hearing the words 'my pet', I was instantly jealous having wanted those words said to me for so long.

Jill instantly obeyed, a submissive through and through, getting on all fours without protest.

Caroline turned to me, her plastic cock hitting my leg, and ordered, "Get back on the Sybian, my baby pet. You don't get off until you have come two more times. Is that understood?"

"Um, y-y-yes," I answered.

"I've read all your stories, Jasmine. How would your Domme character expect her pet to respond to such instructions?" Caroline inquired, reaching behind me and unclasping my bra.

I knew this was going to change everything if I answered as she expected, although with Jill on all fours ready to get fucked by Caroline and I ready to obey any order given by my strong-willed sister, I knew the change had already occurred. "Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"Good, baby pet," she smiled, leaning forward and taking my right nipple in her mouth. I didn't tell her my breasts were sexual dead zones as I fake moaned. After a rough tug on my nipple, she moved away and ordered, "Now go come again and again, baby pet."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, loving being ordered around and loving how naturally the word 'Mistress', even to my sister, rolled off my tongue.

I returned to the massive fuck-toy, straddled it and began riding it hungrily as I watched Caroline move behind Jill.

Caroline, not surprisingly, making sure we both submitted to her as the Mistress in this crazy, kinky, incestual, lust-filled night, asked Jill, "Do you want me to fuck you, Jill?"

Jill was distracted by the cock rubbing up and down her pussy lips as she stammered, "Y-y-yes."

"Yes what, Jill?" Caroline asked.

"Yes, I want you to fuck your big sister," Jill answered, clearly frustrated the cock wasn't in her yet.

"You understand, big sister, that once I fill your hairy cunt with my cock you are my pet," Caroline explained.

"Meaning whaaaat?" Jill asked, the pussy teasing driving her crazy.

"You obey me, always," Caroline explained. "Jasmine has already agreed, haven't you, baby pet?"

All the years writing such scenes, I knew exactly what to say and answered like I had fantasized so many times, albeit never thinking the first time I said it would be to my sister. "Yes, Mistress Caroline, I am your submissive cunt-licker ready to serve you. My mouth, pussy and ass are yours to use as you wish and your baby slut sister submissive is yours to play with as you please."

Caroline smiled, clearly impressed by my declaration, "I will take you up on the offer very soon, baby pet."

Jill, her mouth dropped open in shock at my words, finally spoke. "I'm yours too, Mistress Caroline. Teach me to be a good pet."

"You will obey my every order?" Caroline asked.

"Y-y-yes," Jill stammered, clearly overwhelmed with the sudden shift of power as well as her desperate need to come.

"Yes, what?" Caroline sighed, pulling her cock away.

"Yes, Mistress, I'll obey every fucking order," Jill urgently answered, before begging, "Now please, fuck your pet's wet cunt."

The crazy declaration by Jill, mixed with my own recent declaration of submission, caused electric currents of pleasure throughout my body and my second orgasm exploded through me without warning. "Fuuuuuuuck, I'm coming again!" I screamed.

Jill screamed too, as Caroline slammed deep into her cunt. "Yeeeeeeeeees!"

The sounds of sex echoed through the room as I trembled with orgasmic bliss and Jill began breathing heavily as Caroline slammed into her, the sounds of their bodies colliding yet another turn on.

Caroline suddenly, a couple of minutes later with Jill's orgasm obviously building, pulled out.

"Noooooooo, please put it back in!" Jill pleaded, her eyes big and wild with desperation.

"Beg for your sister to get you off," Caroline demanded.

Jill didn't hesitate, her need to come all that mattered, "Oh God, Mistress Sister, please fuck my cunt and let me have my much needed orgasm."

"And you will let me fuck your ass?" Caroline asked.

"Yes, dammit," Jill agreed, bursting with frustration. "Now fuck your pet's burning cunt."

"Pet Jill, Pet Jasmine, both of you on the bed now," Caroline demanded.

"I'm so close, please just fuck me like a slut," Jill begged.

"Bed, now," Caroline ordered, as she went to her magical closet.

Jill reluctantly obeyed, as did I, although my obedience was out of curiosity.

Caroline returned with a long double-ended dildo, just as I reached the bed, and I instantly knew I was about to do something I had only written about or watched in porn.

Jill got on the bed after me just as Caroline instructed, "Move your cunts close together, my pet siblings."

"Yes, Mistress," both Jill and I said, both hungry for pleasure that had been abruptly stopped.

Caroline joined us on the bed and said, "Jill, you have the hairiest cunt I have ever seen. Maybe that is why Adam wouldn't go down on you. We will fix that later, too. Jasmine, yours is cleanly trimmed cunt, very impressive. Although a Brazilian is definitely the way to go if you want your cunts eaten by the ladies."

Neither Jill nor I spoke as we watched Caroline rub one end of the dildo up and down Jill's pussy lips.

Jill moaned as Caroline slid the head inside her wet cunt. Caroline then turned to me and without any teasing slid the other end inside my very wet cunt. About a foot of the dildo was still in view between Jill and I.

Caroline instructed, "I want my pets to fuck themselves to orgasm. But first I want you kissing cunts."

"What does that mean?" Jill asked, confused.

I answered, "We've got to get all of the rubber snake in our cunts until our pussies are touching each other."

"Oh," Jill said, as I began, moving my legs slowly, awkwardly, towards her and allowing the rubber toy to slide deeper inside me. "Oooooh," Jill repeated, seemingly understanding what I was really explaining as she too began moving her body towards me.

Caroline disappeared briefly, but returned with both a video camera and the magical wand.

Jill, seeing the video camera, pleaded, even though she didn't stop moving towards me, "Caroline, please don't film this."

Caroline said tersely, "When we are being intimate like this you will speak to me properly or be punished. And trust me, after reading Boo Boo's stories I have a lot of ways to punish disobedient pets. Don't I, Jasmine?"

"I guess soooo," I answered with a whimper, as the toy shifted deeper in me and at a strange angle.

"Share with big sister some of the punishments you have written about," Caroline demanded.

Over a hundred stories, and yet with a dildo in my cunt and my eyes eye level with Jill's voluptuous tits I couldn't think of any.

"Stop moving my pets," Caroline ordered.

Jill whimpered, "Please Mistress, I can't handle much more teasing."

"You can come once our little sister answers a simple question," Caroline replied turning to me. "Answer me, my little slut, or I will punish you with making you serve Aunt Marilyn using punishments from 'Spanked to Submission'," Caroline threatened.

Finally, a plethora of naughty humiliations popped into my head. "Walking in public with cum dripping down my face; wearing a butt plug in my ass and having to ask a female teaching colleague or worse an eighteen year old student to remove it; made to orgasm in church during a service; going to a gloryhole and sucking cock after cock after cock; shoving my cunt full with carrots and then leaving them on the table in the staff room for all my fellow colleagues, getting fisted by a stranger at a lesbian club; being tattooed with 'Caroline's pet' above my cunt; or." I smiled naughtily, "getting double penetrated by my two sexy sisters."

"Is that last one a punishment or a fantasy?" Caroline asked.

"Depends how much wine I have had," I playfully answered.

"Get each other off, you dirty incest pets," Caroline ordered.

Both Jill and I were burning with lust, each of us a vessel for each other's pleasure, we both bucked our asses forward and soon the plastic snake had disappeared and our pussies were kissing.

"Holy fuuuuuck, Jasmine!" Jill screamed.

"Yeeees!" I screamed too, as I began grinding my cunt onto hers. Caroline taped her two sisters fucking each other with a big smile on her face.

After a minute or two, as both Jill and I aggressively fucked each other, our breathing getting heavier, our orgasms desperate to explode, Caroline, one hand on the camera, the other holding the magic wand, leaned forward and put the buzzing wand on our grinding cunts.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck," Jill screamed the moment the powerful vibrating wand touched her clit.

"Come now, my big sister pet and my baby sister slut," Caroline ordered, as she tapped the wand on Jill's clit and then mine.

Being called a 'slut' turned me on like crazy as I flashed back to Mike pounding me and calling me a variety of dirty names, each memory was turning me on.

"Call me names, Mistress," I begged, so close, hoping some nasty name calling could be the trigger to reaching my third orgasm in a row.

Caroline obliged, "Jasmine, you are a repressed slut, craving to be used as the dirty whore you want to be. You will be my pet, my slut, my cunt-munching, ass licking slave."

"Yeeeeeeeees!" I screamed, each name causing twitches throughout my body until I came.

Jill begged, "Me too, Mistress."

"Oh Jill, I plan to use your mouth, cunt and ass whenever I want. Take you to a gloryhole and have you suck a dozen stranger's cocks. Have you eat my cunt during break at the hospital and release you from the invisible sexual chains you have been held by all these years. You are my personal fuck-slave, is that understood, slut Jill?"

"Yeeeeees, fuck, make me your sluuuuuuut!" Jill screamed, as her whole body quaked and the dildo slid out of her as cum sprayed out of her cunt, squirting everywhere.

Without thinking, I spun around, the dildo still in me, and buried my face in my oldest sister's cunt. I had wanted to taste pussy for so long, wanted to be a protagonist in one of my stories, and, suddenly now that I'm in one, I was going to submit unconditionally to pleasure and not the consequences that were bound to arise the next day when sober.

Jill's squirting coated my face as I hungrily licked and licked, the taste everything I had fantasized. Jill moaned, "Oh yes, Jasmine, lick my cunt, don't you dare fucking stop."

I wished I could stay buried between Jill's legs forever, as her hairy cunt created an aroma that was so intoxicating I was enveloped in perfection. Combined with the deliciousness of her cum that was utterly irresistible, I knew I was not only Caroline's submissive, but would be Jill's too if the opportunity arose.