Three Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Arrival at the slave grading and sales center.
1.9k words
4.45
31.4k
17

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three Sisters - Chapter 02

——————

Part two of a ten-part story about three sisters and their experiences getting slave graded. Note that this story contains references to slavery and not-completely-consensual sexual submission. While the story does include themes and depictions of incest or incestual desire, this particular chapter does not, but be aware of that before getting invested in the story. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

——————

Arrival

Early the next morning Angie's car pulled into the parking lot of the market. It was huge, bigger than Garcia's, with a big sign - still lighted in the early dawn - reading "HCI" in big letters and underneath "Sales * Grading * International Shipping".

Angie could see some parking spaces near the front marked "Reserved for Grading Customers" so she pulled into one and got out.

Magda, dressed like some sort of goth-dyke-schoolgirl in her short plaid skirt and Doc Martens, got out and stood next to Angie, who was wearing her typical off-work uniform of olive-colored t-shirt and faded jeans, and together they looked over the building. Under the big covered entranceway they could see employees unlocking doors, unrolling shutters and getting ready for business. Angie looked at her phone and said "It's like a minute until opening time, let's get the star of the show ready."

Magda opened the back door of the car and Alina got out. She was immaculately cleaned, her finger- and toenails polished, her legs and armpits shaved close, and her hair carefully styled; she looked like she was ready for her prom date, except for the halter top, shorts and sneakers she was wearing.

"One last thing" Magda said, "Angie and I chipped in and got you a Premiere grading. It's better than a regular one, because you get more things assessed and so are more likely to get a high grade. Also, I think they treat you a bit nicer - private holding pen, real food to eat, stuff like that." She handed Alina a printout, showing her the certificate with her name on it.

"Oh, you guys!" Alina smiled, and hugged each of her sisters. "Thank you!"

"You're very welcome. We love you so much!" Angie said. "But now it's time to get going."

"So strip, kiddo!" laughed Magda, holding out a bag for Alina's clothing.

Alina sighed, looked around the parking lot one last time, then pulled her halter top over her head, revealing her high, pert breasts with small, mocha-colored areolas, then folded it on the trunk and handed it to Magda. Next came her shoes, then her shorts, slid down over her silky, toned legs, then folded and handed over. Her panties (patterned with tiny flowers) came next, and Angie could see her carefully trimmed light-brown pubic hair forming a narrow strip on either side of her labia. Alina handed those to Magda as well, who put the bag in the back seat.

"No whining, you're off to a good start" Angie said. "Let's go!"

The trio walked across the cool asphalt parking lot, Alina flanked by her older sisters (Angie holding her hand), to the front entrance. There were several sets of double doors under a sign reading "Entrance," and a single door off to one side labelled "Grading." Inside that door they walked through an office that reminded Angie of a high-end boutique, all natural wood and burnished metal and concealed lighting. They appeared to be the first ones there.

They walked up to the main desk where a trim older woman in a maroon jacket and skirt was typing on a computer. Angie said "Good morning! My sister is here for a slave grading and to get her slave chip." Alina sheepishly placed the printout on the counter.

"Good morning, and welcome to HCI Houston," the woman said, looking up and smiling. She had pale skin and dark hair, streaked with silver, which was piled on top of her head, and almost matching her silver rimmed eyeglasses. The name tag on her blazer read "Joanna" and below that "Intake & Grading." She scanned the bar code on the coupon, glanced at her screen, and asked "Alina Ramos? I'll need to see some ID." Angie produced Alina's drivers license, which Joanna scanned. She picked up a data pad and took a small box out from behind the counter, then pushed the pad toward Alina: "I'll need your thumbprints first, dear. Place them on the circles here." Alina did so as Joanna moved from behind the counter. Retrieving the pad, she asked "You two are accompanying her, right? I'll check her in and give you a claim ticket. I can send it to your phones if you fill in your information here," handing the pad to Angie.

Opening the box she took out a pair of handcuffs, turned to Alina and said "Back Hands!" Alina turned around, clasping her hands behind her, and shuddered when Joanna fastened the handcuffs around her wrists. "I see you paid attention in school. That's going to help your score for sure. Now turn back around."

Alina gave a faint smile as Joanna took a spray bottle out of the box. "Open wide, dear" she instructed Alina, then sprayed the de-voicing spray into her mouth and down her throat. "Is this your first time devoxed?" she asked. Alina started to speak, but she couldn't make a sound, then blushed as she nodded. "Don't worry dear, I ask that same question to everyone, and they all do the same thing" Joanna laughed. She reached behind the counter to a rack of collars, sorting them until she found a pink one with a dark red stripe. "Pink for grading, red stripe for her Premiere status" Joanna explained, then made a swift, expert motion that lifted Alina's hair off her neck with one hand and snapped on the collar with the other.

Alina's eyes were as wide as Angie had ever seen them, and she detected a slight trembling in her little sister's body. Angie smiled and gestured for her to remain calm.

Joanna next drew from the box an object that resembled a pistol; she tapped on it's rear display panel a few times, then referred back to the data pad. Looking at Angie, she said "Please look over the information here and if it's correct, please sign and click 'OK'." She looked back over at Alina: "That's the information to set up your Slave Chip, and also to apply for an official Slave Number, so that we can associate your grade with you."

Angie glanced over the form fields: "Alina Maria Ramos, female, age 18, Latin/Hispanic, US Citizen..." skimming over it until she got to the part about permanent status: "Free Woman"; Angie signed and handed the pad back to the woman.

Joanna tapped on the pistol's panel again, placed the tip against the upper part of Alina's chest above her right breast, and pulled the trigger. The pistol gave a pop, and Alina flinched. Joanna took another item - something resembling a bulky microphone - out of the box and waived it at Alina. "Reads 100%, all data reported, and your SN has come through already. Congratulations, Alina Ramos, 646-92-0078, you are now the proud possessor of a Slave Identification Chip and for the rest of your grading experience today you will be referred to as '0078', or at times as just 'slave'."

Alina looked, if anything, even more alarmed; Joanna took the microphone/wand thing and waved it over her own chest. "Don't be frightened, dear. See? We all have them," showing Alina the pad with Joanna's own chip information, then waving the wand at Angie so that her own chip info appeared on the pad. Alina seemed to relax a bit, but her eyes were still very wide, and her mouth was working side-to-side, a small habit she displayed when anxious.

Joanna picked up the data pad and turned back to Angie (she seemed to be completely ignoring Magda). "A number of options come with the Premiere package, I just need you to authorize them if you're interested. Check the box next to anything you want done."

Angie read through the list: skin sensitivity test, advanced body composition, manual dexterity evaluation, enhanced grooming-

She looked up. "Branding?" she said. "How is that part of grading?" In her peripheral vision she could see Alina's knees start to quiver.

"That's offered for slaves interested in moving straight to auction after grading" Joanna explained, "But truth is many young free women are getting slaver brands now, like my generation got tattoos. It's a fashion thing, really. But certainly not necessary for a grading, and while getting branded will increase a score, declining will not decrease it."

"Okay. No branding today, please." Angie looked over the rest of the list and nothing else seemed particularly bad, so she signed and handed it back to the woman.

"Now I need to ask a couple more questions: what level of discipline we can demonstrate: whip, goad, or collar only? More grading points are available for higher levels."

"Collar only" replied Angie.

Joanna tapped on the screen. "Is Alina available for an overnight stay? Again, more points for a yes."

"No, thank you."

"And is she available for extended display? That is, placing her on the concourse for two to four hours so that potential customers can examine her."

"No, please."

"Very good." Joanna tapped on the pad some more, then slid it into her blazer pocket. "We'll get started shortly. Your claim ticket has been sent to your phone, and we'll send you a text when she begins the public phase of the grading. In the meantime, please have a look around and relax."

Joanna took a leash out of the box, clipping it to Alina's collar. "You are now in our inventory," she said, "and as such are the property of HCI Incorporated until your grading is complete; but that also means that you are in my care, so you have nothing to worry about. Try to enjoy the process as much as you can, 0078, it's the experience of a lifetime" she said. Lowering her voice she continued: "You're quite attractive, and I think you're going to get a very good score." Joanna reached up and traced a finger around Alina's right nipple, which reacted immediately by starting to become erect. She looked down the length of Alina's naked, defenseless body and ran her hand down the young woman's side to rest on her hip. "You should consider being sold today. You would get a very good price, your family would get a great deal of money, and you would have lots and lots of sex." Joanna placed a finger under Alina's chin and tilted her face up to look into her eyes. "Are you interested?"

Alina held the older woman's gaze for a moment, frozen like a fawn in headlights, but then slowly shook her head. The corners of Joanna's mouth curled into a knowing smile, and she chuckled and said "Think about it."

She led Alina through a set of automatic doors into the back. Before the doors closed Alina looked back at Angie and gave a look of increasing panic. Angie clasped her hands together in sympathy, and Magda gave her a jolly wave goodbye.

"Well, our little girl is on her way," Magda said, placing a hand on Angie's shoulder. "Wanna go take a look around?"