Three Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Good sex is way more than looking sexy.
3.9k words
4.52
19.8k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second sister is Krista. How to describe her? Twenty and a personality that comes across like a star thistle. She could find the negative in winning the lotto. She could be critical of Jesus Christ himself if he were to suddenly appear among us ("what's with the long hair?") But what she lacks in personality, she makes up for in appearance. She is strikingly beautiful in every way -- large, prominent breasts that seem to defy gravity, legs that look like they were sculpted by Michelangelo, an ass that would stop the Indy 500 if she were to hang it over the racetrack. Movie star gorgeous. Even the small things, like the way her neck slopes down to her shoulder blades, how her tummy tucks into her crotch, the flare of her waist, are exquisite. Her carriage, gracefulness and bearing would befit a queen. She has hair the color of pure gold.

The problem is that she knows all this. Add an IQ in the mid triple digits and you get Krista.

She ignored me, as much as was possible for a guy who lived in the attic above her bedroom. I was an annoyance to be somehow tolerated, but then, that described how she felt about the rest of the planet.

It was a hot summer day when she and I were thrown together by circumstances beyond our control. We'd been swimming at the river and were walking up the long path through the woods back home. She, of course, did not acknowledge my presence, nor my existence really, as she made her way up that well worn track.

But there was no way I could ignore her. She was wearing her yellow bikini. Against the perfect amber tones of her velvet smooth skin, the yellow material, what little there was of it, almost hurt my eyes to look at. And that ass, that world class derriere, those two amazingly round, melon ripe, mounds of stunning, late teenage, well toned female muscle flesh, was not ten feet in front of me, wiggling and swaying and...I was perpetually horny anyway, so I was hard.

Her breasts seemed to thrust out against the tin material of her bikini top as an act of defiance. No material could contain the magnificence of those two, fine, upstanding ladies. The rounded undersides of her tits peeked out the bottom hem of her skimpy top to hint at the strength and fullness therein, while her nips, almost visible at the edge of the yellow, protruded proud and prominent, two suckably large nubbins of hard breast flesh that never seemed to go soft.

I won't get into describing her legs, but the thought of what lay at the v of their conjunction, barely covered by a skinny little strip of yellow cloth, so close I could almost smell it, turned me into one large tumescent adolescent.

Not that I could ever do a thing about it. I don't doubt for a minute that she knew exactly what a magnificent view of her feminine charms she was giving me. It was part of her power. Using her looks to intimidate men, even her eighteen year old brother, was her modus operandi.

Circumstances, though, intruded rudely on our weird little sibling dynamic at that point.

The alarms went off. My Dad, as mentioned previously, made a fortune growing weed back in the day, and was as paranoid as a president because of it. His fear of raids meant we'd been trained since childhood to find the nearest safe room when the alarms blared. For Krista and I that hot summer day, the nearest was on the ground floor, a place built in the little room beneath the massive deck. It was a small space, actually a closet originally, that backed up to the slope of the hill the house was built on.

Krista sighed, irritated, but dutifully made her way to the safe room, which was hidden behind a door that doubled as a shelf. I was right behind her. With the shelf/door closed, we found ourselves in a closet lit only by a dim, and dimming, LED light. We couldn't really sit in that tight space; there was nothing to sit on anyway. We were a couple feet away from each other, a proximity Krista was clearly annoyed about, and a closeness that set off a reaction in me that recently had become pretty much automatic -- a large, raging, pulsing erection that demanded attention. So large the head was sticking out the waistband of my swimming trunks.

"You're disgusting," Krista whispered, staring at the door.

We were listening closely for any sort of clue as to why the alarm went off. She was looking at her cell.

"I can't help it," I replied.

"Can't you, like, make it go down or something?"

"No."

"You are such a pervert," she scoffed. "I'm your sister, Steven, for god's sake."

"No, you're not," I stated, "and that's the problem."

"What? What the hell are you prattling on about?"

I explained to her how I'd recently learned the circumstances under which I'd ended up an adopted member of the family. She was surprised, but then found something to criticize about it.

"You mean I've been living with somebody else's child all this time?"

"Yep."

"Well, wait," she added, "You said that that's the problem. What did you mean by that?"

"Krista, I don't know if anybody has ever told you this but you are stunningly, magnificently, jaw dropping and dangerously fucking gorgeous."

"Yes." She said this in such a way that I couldn't be sure if she thought what I said was glaringly obvious or that, sure, she heard that all the time.

"Well," I whispered, "since I'm not your brother you can't blame a normal guy like me for having a natural reaction to what might be the sexiest body on the planet."

She turned and looked at me, and it was as if she was looking at me for the first time. Her eyes moved from my shock of black hair, my thin beard, over my broad shoulders, down my muscular, hairy chest, passed my ripped abs and finally settling on the eight inches of hard flesh trying to rip itself out of my shorts.

It was the first time I'd ever really seen her speechless. It was so amazing to have her so stunned by this news, and by my very presence, that I pulled my cock out and let it spring free.

"Steven," she barely breathed, "I'm sorry you aren't...my real brother anymore."

My recent sexual experiences with Culia, my youngest sister, had emboldened me in the ways of seduction, taught me how a woman might be approached.

"I'm not sorry, Krista," I said, and I brushed back a stray strand of golden hair that had dropped into her face. But what really turned me on were the beads of sweat forming on her brow. I whispered, "I wouldn't be able to do this."

And, in that moment of exquisite tension, me with my cock standing straight out like a battering ram and her wearing the skimpiest amount of clothing a woman can wear and still claim decency, I leaned down and brushed her lips with mine.

She didn't react. She just sort of froze up, which for Krista is a major reaction. She always had something to say.

So I did it again, kissed her a little harder this time. And she reacted. She actually made a slight noise in her throat, which I took to be a groan of acceptance and urgency. This was verified when her fingers kind of danced over my erection. When we separated, she sort of gasped.

"Oh my god," she breathed, "Steven, what are you doing? You can't...we..."

We looked at each other and I swear we would have crashed together in a wrestling match of lust on the spot except right then the all clear signal rang.

Krista was out that door like a bull at a rodeo. Up the stairs and into her room, never stopping to find out what the alarm had been about.

It was nothing. A neighbor called about black suv's on the road and that was enough for my father to trip the alarm. Remotely, from a neighbor's ranch, using his phone. Whatever.

I went up to my room and was lying on my bed stroking my cock to keep my balls from turning blue when I heard it. A couple of short little cries of pleasure. Coming from the room directly below mine. Krista's. She was masturbating. Well, that sent rockets of cum flying out of my dick, picturing that perfect specimen of the female form with her long, shapely legs wide open, stroking her clit to orgasm.

The rest of the week was sort of torture for me. Culia was gone, visiting relatives. I got to go river rafting with some friends on Wednesday, but the rest of the week was boring, trapped on the ranch one hot day after another. Worse, every time I saw Krista I became instantly hard. I whacked off a lot. I think she did too.

I got the text on Friday, around lunchtime, my parents having driven into town for the weekly grocery shopping. "Meet me at the rock house at 1:30." The rock house is a safe house my father built up the hill which is hidden behind a big boulder. It's dug into the side of the hill, so it's small, but well stocked; it has a pantry and bathroom and kitchen, all tiny. Nobody goes there much, especially on hot days like it was that day, because it doesn't have much air flow. Culia was still gone and sister one would never, never go to the rock house unless she was forced to. So, it was private up there.

When I arrived the front door was wide open, and it was sort of cool inside, being an underground room. The place was mostly dark, lit only by the open door. I could see Krista sitting on a couch in the front room. She had a couple of ice teas set on the table.

"Hi." She handed me a drink.

"Hi." Man, it tasted good. Krista looked like she tasted good too, she had on shorts and button up shirt, but the yellow bikini showed beneath.

"I've been thinking about you a lot," I began.

"Yeah me too."

"I'm sorry," I said, "if I came on too strong the other day. You're still my sister in some ways I guess. But it's hard to think that way now."

She looked me over head to foot and I swear she licked her lips. "That's not why I asked you up here, Steve."

"What can I do for you, K?"

She pulled a leg up under herself and patted the sofa next to her. I sat down and once again, my cock automatically began to swell. She was dressed in very short pink shorts and white shirt with four buttons open, the yellow micro bikini peaking out showing off her very generous cleavage. As always, the little things about Kris also caught my eye. The way her neck arched up to her chin struck me as outrageously attractive. She smelled like a fresh rose.

She took a deep breath. "I need you to do something, Steven," she began, kind of playing with her toes as she did. "I need you to give me...um, that is, to consider something."

My mouth was watering as I looked at the incredibly smooth skin of her thighs.

She immediately began to explain. "I've been...I'm not..." Now Kris is never at a loss for words, as I've said, so I was really anxious to hear what she had to say. "I might be too sexy," she stated flatly.

My dick was now a cock, full mast.

"I think I intimidate men, my beauty does," she sighed, "and some guys think I'm kind of a stuck up bitch."

Duh.

"What you said the other day is something I simply don't hear," she said, and looked up at me. "Anyway," she continued, "if I'm going to have this sexy bod I have to actually start having, well, more sex."

My cock throbbed.

"Steven," she sort of cooed at me -- did I tell you she has an incredibly sexy voice too? -- "I'm bored this summer, stuck home too much, and now that you're not my brother anymore, you might be, like, the perfect guy for me right now." And, just so she could get in a dig she added in that flat tone of voice, "Anyway, it's a great time of the month and you're fucking convenient."

We sat a moment just looking at each other. I wanted her to come right out and ask me.

Finally, she got annoyed and said, "Well?"

I took a drink of tea and kept a few ice cubes in my mouth. Then I took her foot, massaged it a moment, and stuck her big toe in my mouth, swirling the ice around it.

Krista groaned, a reaction I think surprised even her. I picked up her other foot and nibbled on those toes awhile. Now she was sort of making a purring sound, a constant, very low level hum. I kissed my way up her foot and then gradually worked my way with my lips and tongue up her calves to her knees. I pulled her legs apart and began kissing the insides of her thighs, drizzling the last of the cold water onto her hot, sweaty skin.

Now she was just moaning a constant whispery, "ooooooh." When I placed my mouth at the bottom hem of her shorts and licked under, she swallowed deeply then began breathing very hard. I was beginning to realize that my incredibly sexy sister was sexually frustrated.

When I placed my entire mouth over the crotch of her shorts the whine came back. She grabbed my hair and her head lolled back as she groaned from deep in her throat.

I placed my hands on that wonderful ass and pulled her shorts and bikini bottom down her legs with one motion. The sight that greeted me sent waves of pleasure through my body. She had shaved completely. Her pussy was as soft, delicate, smooth, and supple as the rarest flower. Nestling my face in between those perfect thighs, I felt like I'd discovered a secret garden of delights, a veritable feast just inches away from a starving man.

Now it was my turn to groan. As I did, I slowly dived in and took the entire awesome flesh flower of her pussy into my mouth. She immediately grabbed my head and began mashing her cunt against my face. She was wet enough for my two fingers to slide effortlessly inside her vagina and she wiggled against them. I looked up at her beautiful face as I continued to lick the flat of my tongue against her clit. She was flushed and staring intently at what I was doing to her hitherto private parts.

"No, wait" she suddenly said, as though she remembered something she had in mind, "I don't want to come this way yet. I want..." she pulled my ears up to bring my face to hers. We kissed. Then she said, "I want you inside me when I come," she said, and placed the head of my cock against her cunt. "Oh, Steven, oh, oh my god, hurry, Stevie."

So I held my weight up off her and hunched my pelvis forward to slowly slide my cock inside her soft slit, one gradual inch at a time. She was so tight I now realize she'd been without a man for a long time. Anyway, when finally I was balls deep into her cunt, I stopped and looked into her eyes.

"Say it, Krista, say what you want."

In response she pulled shirt open and freed her tits from the yellow bikini, revealing her truly astounding twins, standing firm and full and a little engorged too, nipples straining up to me. It was stunning.

She said, "Asshole. I want you to suck on my nipples while you fuck my brains out. Fuck me you little shit."

So I did just that, slowly at first, pulling all the way out, waiting a moment, then ramming it in with some force, all while sucking on first one golden nugget nipple then the other. Then I built up speed, stroking in and out of her sweet young now soggy puss at a regular, persistent pace. Her legs locked around my ass, her hands pulled me into her, and she heaved her tits into my face.

"Bite them, Stevie, bite my nipples," she gasped.

Oh my god. I was fucking my older sister, and she was totally into it. I started humping with renewed vigor, rocking my pelvis against her faster and faster until I was plunging my cock into her gaping fuck hole as fast and hard as I could go. Her breasts jounced in time. Her chest and face blushed deep red. I bit down on a nipple and she smashed my head against her breast. She let out a gutteral grunt with each thrust and finally she groaned loudly and deeply and I felt a flood of liquid flow out of her vagina. The sight of her beautiful body and face beneath me, those luscious legs gripping me tightly and quivering slightly, her labials clutching my cock as I pulled out, her breasts rolling up and down in perfect rhythm, that long, smooth neck, her hands on my ass, all set off an explosion inside me that poured fire and light out my dick and into the very heated core of her. Truly it felt like jets of flame emitting from my cock, each a searing hot salvo of pure molten semen injecting my lust deep into her churning, roiling, volcanic cunt.

We came down slowly, her pussy clutching and milking my cock for the last few spurts of cum.

"Oh my god, I never knew," she said. "I never knew...well, I knew but never..." She couldn't finish. She couldn't bring herself to admit to her little brother that she'd just had the best quick fuck of her life. But it wasn't over. I knew, having learned from Culia, that a woman can fuck for hours. So I began to slowly stroke myself in and out of Krista's freshly fucked cunt, feeling our combined juices sluicing out of her with each out stroke.

"Oooh, Steven, yes, yes, don't...," Krista hugged me very close, whispering into my ear to urge me on, "don't stop. Fuck my sweet pussy until you can't fuck any more. Take anything you want. Do anything you want, Stevie. I'm yours, use me." My sister, the royal queen of the house, Ms. Perfect, was learning that good sex was more, way more, than looking sexy.

And what an offer. I pulled my cock out of her pussy, reached down and smeared cum all over her ass crack and slid a finger into her anus. Krista looked at me, a look of surprise and apprehension, yet complete willingness. In fact she hunched her hips forward and actually put her legs on my shoulders to allow me to place the head of my cum slick erection against the virgin tightness of her ass. We both watched her anus slowly swallow the full length of my ravaging red monster. Krista made a gurgling, grunting sound when I bottomed out against her.

"Say it, Krista," I said, "say it."

"Ass fuck me, you shithead," she managed to croak, and it was obvious she was, beyond a doubt, all in now. "Fuck my asshole. Fuck my ass, you dick. Just fuck me."

I slowly, deliberately and with great pleasure took her ass virginity, marveling at the tightness and feel of it. She just watched, wide eyed, our conjoined crotches slosh together. A thin drip of drool rolled out her open mouth.

"Sexy girls talk dirty, Krista," I said, "say nasty things."

"Fuck it, you prick," she said, obviously angry I'd asked but willing to go along, "fuck my sweet puckered butt hole, you big dick. The next time you see this ass in a bikini I want you to remember what your cock looked like balls deep inside it. I want you to walk around hard for the next two weeks remembering your sexy sister's bent body being fucked by your big stupid cock. Fuck me hard now, assbite, hard and fast."

So I obliged her by slamming my pelvis down onto her upturned ass, plunging the pole of my cock deep inside her intestines, and finally, when she began rubbing the flat of her hand on her clit, she came and the juice of her orgasm oozed out her swollen, hairless cunt. That did it for me. I shot another load of my cum inside her gaping anus. It was intense. Fucking my untouchable sister. In the ass. I was slobbering and grunting and gasping at the sheer lewd, obscene, nasty, bad, glorious, spontaneous joy of it.

After, we lay there entwined for quite awhile, going through different phases of consciousness. Finally I pulled out of her ass and as I did I leaned in and licked her entire crotch clean, amazed at how wide her asshole could get.

In the glow of after sex, Krista was as sweet as I'd ever known her to be. She was more beautiful than I'd ever seen her. Her skin radiated. Her eyes were warm pools of genuine affection. Her body, that amazing work of natural art, was a wonderland I let my fingers play on. She looked great in clothes, but she was a goddess naked.

So, after a little rest and a mutually administered wet towel bath, we fucked once more, me unable to cum but staying hard. It was slow, lazy, uncomplicated sex, just two people fucking away a hot afternoon, our bodies swathed in sweat and completely comfortable with each other. Easy, relaxed, me lying behind her on the couch, fondling her tits and clit, plowing up another set of orgasms that sort of rolled through her body like little earthquakes. I surprised myself by cumming during the last one, a minor lazy quiver of my dick inside her, almost spermless, but quite cool in the unexpectedness of it.

12