Three Sisters Ch. 04

Story Info
Big sister agrees to be graded with her little sister.
1.9k words
4.61
20.8k
15

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part four of a ten-part story about three sisters and their experiences being graded for sale as slaves. Note that this story contains references to BDSM and not-completely-consensual sexual submission. While the overall story does include themes and depictions of incest or incestual desire, this particular chapter does not, but be aware of that before getting invested in the story. This story also includes the beginnings of one character's interest in lesbian sex. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

*****

Don't Worry

The sisters found their way back to the main Grading desk, and to Joanna. Angie asked "Any news on Alina?"

Joanna retrieved her data pad again, scrolled through it for a moment, then replied "She's okay. Nasty bump on the head, but no sign of anything broken. The medics have given her a painkiller, and something to reduce her anxiety but still leave her alert. Scott has ordered that she rest; in about an hour they're going to check her once more for a concussion and if she's clear, she'll be ready to try again."

Angie steeled herself, then asked "So, if I were to do this, get set-graded with Alina I mean, how would it work?"

Joanna set the pad down and looked at her. "We'd get you checked in to the system, put you both on the same reference number, then prep you like we did for your sister earlier this morning. Once Alina is released from the dispensary you would each get a grader and start moving through the grading process together officially. Your other sister here," she nodded at Magda, "would be listed as your escort-slash-agent, and would receive your claim ticket. Once the initial grading was done you would move on to the public grading, buyer's inspection, and the mock auction, where you and Alina would appear as a set, although the bids would be registered to each of you individually. At the conclusion of the auction, your sister would produce both of your claim tickets, and that would be that."

Angie took another deep breath. "Let's do it."

The older woman smiled, and gave her a sympathetic pat on her hand. Speaking in a low voice she said "You're doing the right thing."

"I have your chip information already entered, so I'm going to list you with your sister's intake number" she continued in a normal voice. "Given the circumstance, we're certainly not going to dock you for not appearing naked, but you will have to take your clothes off now." She handed Magda a drawstring bag with the HCI logo on it. "You can put her clothes and personal effects in here."

Angie took off her sneakers and socks, then unbuttoned and skinned off her jeans. Her lean, toned legs were slightly stubbly - she hadn't shaved this morning - she looked at Joanna, who anticipated her question: "I'll comp you the same grooming services as the Premier package."

Angie nodded, handed her jeans (with her phone and car keys in the pockets) to Magda, then pulled off her t-shirt. She hesitated for just a moment, looking around: the Grading desk was busier than it had been earlier, more women were arriving for gradings, a few with their husbands and even children(!) in tow, and the area was starting to bustle. She unhooked her bra and slid off her panties, attracting the attention of a couple of dads. Handing the bundle of clothes to Magda, she turned to Joanna. "Jewelry too" she said, and Angie took off her earrings, handing them to Magda as well.

Joanna showed her a metal collar, pink with a red stripe like Alina's, then fastened it around Angie's neck. The "click" of the locking mechanism gave Angie goosebumps.

Producing a pair of hinged handcuffs, Joanna looked pointedly at Angie, who immediately turned around and clasped her hands behind her back. The click-click-click of the handcuff ratchets as the cold steel fastened around her wrists made Angie shudder.

"I have to devox you now, dear" Joanna said. "If you need to tell your sister anything else, now's the time."

Angie looked at Magda. "Just make sure you get us out of this" she said.

Magda nodded. "Don't worry, I won't let you down."

Angie opened her mouth, and just like that she was effectively a slave, a piece of merchandise; naked, handcuffed, mute, collared, and being eye-banged by every man in the place, no doubt wondering what it would be like to have such a young, nubile creature on her knees in front of them. She in turn wondered what it would be like to be a slave to an older fatherly man, big hands and hairy chested, forced to coax his cock to life with her mouth while he grabbed her hair and pulled on her leash...

"Great," Angie thought. "I'm getting turned on."

"Let's get you in back and started on the grooming stations" Joanna said, "Magda, you should have received your claim ticket on your phone." Magda held up her phone and displayed the ticket. "Good" said Joanna, "When I return we can finish up any paperwork. As for you, 9974, come with me." She clipped a leash to the front of Angie's collar and led her through the automatic doors that Alina had gone through a short time before. She looked back at Magda, who appeared more subdued this time, clutching the bag of clothes in both hands and silently mouthing "Don't Worry" at her sister.

————————

Showtime

Angie sat on one of the padded benches, number 19 in fact, with the end of her leash fastened to a ring bolt on the back. She had been expertly groomed by a smiling but silent lady in white hospital scrubs: her legs and armpits shaved smooth, her vagina waxed, her skin washed and moisturized, her finger- and toenails cared for with a clear polish applied, her hair cleaned and conditioned and lightly styled, a little bit of makeup applied to her face — really it was like a spa, except that she was handcuffed the whole time and at one point some tiny hairs around her sphincter were removed. For some reason the silent lady had gagged her for that, with a big blue ball gag (with the HCI logo on it, of course, and many bite marks from previous "clients") even though Angie was already mute. Standard procedure, she guessed.

She sat, waiting for her sister and the graders to appear, and watched the other women being taken out in ones and twos to be graded; she had seen a couple of mother-daughter pairs and one aunt-niece set but no siblings so far.

Joanna walked up to Angie and said "Alina is fine, no concussion, she'll be along shortly. As for you, we're very busy today and short staffed, so I'm going to be your grader. Don't worry, I'm fully licensed and bonded." She took a small wallet out of her blazer's inside pocket and displayed her credentials.

The older woman unhooked the younger woman's leash, pulled her to her feet, and walked her over to a small wall-mounted cabinet. "We're going to start with the physical first, since Alina is getting that done in the dispensary right now" Joanna explained.

Angie was weighed, her height measured, her bust-waist-hips measurements taken, calipers used to determine her body fat percentage (Joanna nodded with approval), a DNA swab used in her mouth, an examination of her teeth by penlight, and her blood drawn. Last she gave a urine sample; placing a specially-designed collection cup on the floor next to a drain, Joanna looked Angie in the eye and said "Squat, little slave, and don't miss that cup or you'll be licking it up."

The tips of Angie's ears turned bright red, Joanna chuckled and tapped a note on her pad, muttering "Easily shamed." Angie performed a squat and started trying to fill the cup. She looked up at the grader, at her heart-shaped face and the large breasts under her fitted shirt and the strong legs emerging from her skirt. She'd never before in her life found herself so completely in the power of another female, much less a beautiful mature woman. If they were alone, would Joanna take off her shoes and make her kiss her feet, licking the soles and sucking on each toe, then raise up her skirt...? Angie felt her nipples start to stiffen.

"Great" she thought again.

"Sexually aroused by mild humiliation" she heard Joanna mutter, amused, and tap onto her pad.

What is happening to me? Angie thought. I've never had any sexual interest in another woman, but right now if Joanna ordered me to lick her I probably would. She'd read about Power Exchange in psychology class, and how some people can be intensely aroused by it. Is that it? One minute I'm a valued customer and she's waiting on me, the next minute I'm a naked slave and she's leading me around on a leash? Angie looked away and focused on her task, finishing without spilling a drop.

Joanna pulled Angie to her feet by the leash, put on latex gloves, picked up the cup, examined it and placed a seal over the top. She dabbed Angie's crotch with a cotton towelette, took off the gloves, and retrieved her data pad. "Bonus points for obedience" she said with a small smile.

As Joanna was tapping out notes, Brandon entered the room through the swinging doors, towing Alina by her leash. Alina looked from grader to grader to sister and back with an expression of concern. Angie thought she looked a bit calmer, not nearly as panicked as she was earlier.

Joanna took Angie's leash and led her over to Alina, placing her hand on Alina's upper arm. "I know Brandon has explained the situation to you so I won't go over it again. 9974 here has volunteered to be graded as a pair with you, and she is an exemplary slave candidate so if you just do what she does, and concentrate on the process, you'll be fine." She gave Alina's arm a maternal squeeze, pushed a stray hair out of the younger woman's face, and said "Now let's take some pictures, shall we?"

They moved to another station on the periphery of the room, the one with the photography backdrops and a camera on a mechanical arm. Joanna flipped some switches, lights came on and a white backdrop unrolled from the ceiling. She ordered Angie to stand on a red "X" painted on the floor. Tapping her data pad, the camera flashed; "Face right", another flash; "Face back", flash.

"Face front" Joanna ordered, and the camera zoomed in to Angie's face. First flash, full face; second flash, closeup of her mouth. "Face right," the side of her face. "Face back," then "Bend over" and a flash, then "Spread cheeks" and a flash, then another flash as the camera zoomed in on her anus. "Spread legs", flash, followed by "Spread lips" and Angie spread open her vagina open for at least two flashes. "Face front" followed by "Squat" — Angie squatted in the proper position, looking straight ahead with her legs spread open — flash; "Kneel", flash, the camera swung to the side for a full-length shot, another flash. "Head to floor", Angie leaned forward and touched her forehead to the floor, another flash, and it was over; "On your feet."

Angie watched as Alina went through the same process with Brandon, who seemed to take a little bit longer, as though he were carefully composing the photos, and he spoke to Alina very gently. Alina handled herself well, if a little unsteady.

Joanna, holding Angie's leash, nodded at Brandon. "Showtime" she said.