Three Sisters Ch. 05

Story Info
Sisters begin public grading and surprise the audience.
1.7k words
4.64
23.5k
16

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part five of a ten-part story about three sisters and their experiences being graded for sale as slaves. Note that this story contains references to BDSM and not-completely-consensual sexual submission. Note also that the overall story, and this chapter in particular, does include themes and depictions of incest and incestual desire. Finally, this story includes one character's growing interest in lesbian sex. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

*****

Showmanship

The quartet walked through the large steel automatic doors at the far end of the room, Joanna leading Angie by her leash, Brandon leading Alina by hers. On the other side was the walkway to the grading tables, separated from the milling spectators by a railing. The previous gradees were still on the tables assigned to the sisters; apparently one of the women had peed all over the table (whether out of fear or mortification Angie could only guess), delaying their grading. The little group stopped halfway down the walkway and stood, waiting.

Joanna's data pad chirped. She pulled it out of her blazer pocket, read the screen and raised an eyebrow. She then handed it to Brandon, who read it and raised both eyebrows before handing it back.

Joanna tugged on Angie's leash and said "Let's find another table." Then the two of them, followed by Brandon and Alina, walked past the crowd toward tables 24 and 25, some distance away.

"I've done this once before" Angie told herself, "But it's still not easy. Just don't look around and keep moving." Dozens and then scores of eyes followed them down the walkway, and then the calls started: "Hot Latinas coming through!" "Look at the asses on those two" "Are they a set?" and so on. Someone yelled "I'd buy that for a dollar!" and the crowd burst out laughing. It got worse as they approached the table platforms where the walkway narrowed, so men could speak in a more normal voice: "Yeah, you're a couple of hot little bitches aren't you?" "Can't wait to until you're chained to a post for inspection" "Got much dick-sucking experience? I'll help you out" "How tight is your asshole? Are you both ass virgins?"

Angie and Alina stood side-by-side on the platform, each at the foot of a stainless steel grading table. The graders removed the slave's handcuffs, and Joanna ordered them both to spin all the way around so that the crowd could see their entire bodies. Alina kept fidgeting, as if she was subconsciously trying to put her hands in front of her lap and her chest, then remembering that she shouldn't. Angie glanced at her and their eyes met: Angie tried to project calm and even a blasé, been-there-done-that attitude...even if she didn't feel it herself. Alina looked like she was holding it together. Angie remembered her first time on the table at Garcia's, how she was feeling so many conflicting things — fear, apprehension, shame, embarrassment, but above all an intense excitement, a thrill at being exposed and helpless in front of a hungry crowd, how it translated into sexual arousal — and how it wasn't any different this time.

Joanna raised a hand to get the crowd's attention, then announced "Grading two subjects, Latinas aged 18 and 24..." she paused for effect, the added "...sisters by blood."

An excited murmur ran through the crowd, and some of the men started a sort of wolf howl that others joined until Joanna held up her hand again. "Let's begin" she said.

Joanna gave the two sisters the basic slave commands that all girls learned in the "Introduction to Slavery" class in high school, and the two women performed them in tandem: Slave Kneel, Slave Fours, Slave Stomach, and so on. "Pretty basic stuff but the crowd loves it," she explained quietly to Alina.

Then Joanna ordered Angie to climb up onto the grading table and lie on her back with her arms at her sides. She buckled heavy leather straps around Angie's wrists, fastening her to the table, then did the same with her ankles before hooking her collar to the table, making her immobile. A button push tilted the table forward, another brought the bottom half of the table up to an angle and parted it in the middle, like gynecological stirrups, and spread out so the audience had a full view between Angie's thighs.

Joanna moved as close to Angie's side as she could, said "begin recording " (to a bot or an AI? wondered Angie), and began the examination. "0078, I'm going to take this step-by-step so you can see everything that's going on, please pay careful attention" Joanna said to Alina, while looking straight into Angie's eyes the entire time she said it, then in a whisper: "I haven't done one of these in a long time, so I'm going to enjoy this."

"First, external lubrication" she said, then ran her finger over Angie's labia, noting that it was already wet with natural lubricant — the corners of Joanna's mouth turned up slightly — then she worked her finger inside of Angie's vagina, making sure there was no obstruction. In spite of herself, Angie's skin raised goosebumps. Joanna removed her finger, held it up between the two of them so Angie could see the glistening she produced. "What is she doing?" Angie wondered, her breath quickening as she became more aroused, when Joanna traced her moistened fingertip around Angie's left nipple. "I didn't think my nipples could get any harder," she thought, "but here we are."

Next Joanna produced a metal probe; "Second, internal lubrication and body temperature." She inserted the probe into Angie's vagina. Looking at a nearby screen, Joanna announced to the crowd "Hot and juicy!" bringing an enthusiastic response of cheers and hoots.

Withdrawing the probe, she ran the tip across Angie's sphincter muscle and teased "Brace yourself!" Angie tensed, her goosebumps growing more pronounced. "Third, anal elasticity and sensitivity." She dipped the probe into a nearby bottle of gel, then positioned the tip of the probe against the center of Angie's sphincter and slowly inserted it inside her asshole.

Angie groaned and clenched her teeth, while Joanna proclaimed "Tightness is top percentile, rating as virgin" to enthusiastic applause. She twisted the probe back-and-forth a few times before slowly removing it; Joanna placed her other hand on Angie's mons, holding her hips down, but unseen by anyone in the audience Joanna began discreetly brushing her fingers over the mute, bound girl's clitoris. Angie's eyes grew wider and her moans stronger.

Joanna switched to another, larger instrument. "Fourth, vibration sensitivity" she told Alina, then turned it on and touched it to Angie's skin just above her mons pubis. The vibrations combined with Joanna's stroking of her clit was making Angie more aroused by the second; she started raising her hips to meet the vibrator, then started thrusting. "You like that, don't you little slave?" whispered Joanna, her gaze fixed on Angie's face. "Wait until you feel what's coming next," then to the crowd "Vibration response is top percentile."

Joanna left off her clitoris stroking and picked up another probe, this one covered in glass insulation. "Fifth, skin sensitivity," she announced, then moved the probe slowly up the inside of Angie's thigh before pulling a trigger: a tingle of electricity spread up her legs, lighting up every nerve ending in her lower body like a Christmas tree. She was getting very wet, and was bucking against the vibrator and the wand as hard as her bonds would allow her. Joanna announced "Highly sensitive skin" and someone in the audience yelled out "Ready for a whippin'!" to much amusement.

Joanna switched off both vibrator and wand simultaneously and put them away, causing Angie to writhe in frustration. "Last thing" she said, and took her finger and rested it on Angie's mute lips. "Suck" she commanded. "What the f...?" thought Angie, "there is nothing else, we're done!" But she couldn't help herself: Angie took the finger inside her mouth, sucking on it as Joanna ran it in and out, then pulled it out and held it just above Angie's lips. Angie looked at Joanna, then took the hint: sticking her tongue out, she ran it around Joanna's fingertip, up and down the length, then on either side, before finally using her tongue's tip to lightly lick the very tip of Joanna's finger. The crowd had fallen silent, but when Joanna finally withdrew her finger and held it up, they let out a cheer, followed by lots of clapping and whistling and shouts of "When is she up for sale?"

Joanna looked over at Alina, smiled and said, "That last part is not part of any official grading; but sometimes a little showmanship can get you more attention." She looked back at Angie, placed her hand against her cheek and whispered "Nicely done, little slave."

Joanna released Angie from the table. She stood up, a little shaky and perspiring, Joanna commanded "Back hands," and once again Angie was handcuffed. She looked over at Alina: her face had lightened a couple of shades and she had developed a slight tremble. Angie flashed her a big smile, as if to say "No big deal, I do this all the time." But the truth was that she was insanely turned on and needed to cum bad.

Alina's turn was, by comparison to Angie's, anticlimactic. Brandon was slow and careful with her, almost protective, like having your grading done by your big brother; there would be no sexual winding-up for Alina. But even so she managed to become a little wet, and came through with excellent marks.

The grading completed, the sisters once again stood side-by-side on the grading platform as Joanna announced that the grader's scores would be posted shortly, and afterwards they would commence the standard one hour buyer's inspections at posts 24 and 25, so please place your valuations and pre-bids online under their Slave Registration Numbers, and this concluded the official grading.

A smattering of applause sounded, and Angie looked over at Alina. Suddenly Alina leaned over to Angie, and gave her a strong, sensuous, open-mouthed kiss on her lips. The two lingered, drawing back just enough to show their entwined tongues, as the crowd went absolutely wild with applause and cheering and shouts of "Holy shit!" and "Hot damn!" and "Oh my God!"

Joanna finally pulled them apart, Alina blushing and Angie stunned, clipped their leashes back on and led them down the ramp to the inspection posts. When they were far enough away from the audience, she said in a low voice "Both of you — very well done."