Three Sisters Ch. 09

Story Info
The fates of each sister are revealed.
1.9k words
4.66
23.9k
22

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

————————

Part nine of a ten-part story about three sisters and their experiences being graded for sale as slaves. Note that this story contains references to BDSM and not-completely-consensual sexual submission. The overall story does include themes and depictions of incest or incestual desire, including this chapter, so be aware of that before reading this story or getting invested in the story. This story also includes one character's growing interest in lesbian sex. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

————————

It's you, isn't it?

The sisters walked slowly, tired from a long, busy day, as they were led by their leashes to the shipping dock. Plastic tags with auction claim numbers dangled from their collars. Angie looked up, and saw up ahead a sign with direction arrows: Pickup, Transport, Shipping, International.

But instead of following the arrows, they turned abruptly right just past some mirrored windows and walked into an office of some kind, complete with a large meeting table, a couch, and a few lockers along one wall.

Joanna halted them next to the table, and nodded at Brandon. He removed Alina's leash, then her handcuffs, and then her collar. "Here, put this on" he said, and handed her a t-shirt, gym shorts, and a pair of plastic sandals. Alina furrowed her brow and gave him a questioning look, and he replied "Oh yeah! Almost forgot. Open wide!" He took a small aerosol can from his pocket and sprayed it into her mouth, then retrieved a water bottle from a nearby desk. "Drink plenty of water and don't raise your voice right away, and you should be back to normal in a half hour or so" Joanna explained.

Alina drank, cleared her throat a couple of times, then spoke in a very soft voice. "What's happening?" she asked.

"Why my dear, you've been purchased!" Joanna laughed, and Brandon chuckled. "You are the property of Mister, or should I say Señor, Cesar Guzman, managing director of Garcia Trading Incorporated. He purchased you with the assistance of his newest buyer's agent, Brandon O'Meara." She smiled warmly at Brandon, who blushed and looked away before breaking into a sweet grin that Angie thought made him look absolutely adorable.

"Your first agency! I'm so proud of you" Joanna said.

"Thanks, mom" he replied, and Angie and Alina traded raised eyebrows.

"I'm still confused" Alina hoarse-whispered, "how could Cesar afford to pay that much? My winning bid was into six figures."

"Yes, but he's not going to have to pay the full amount. After a brokerage fee — which in this case we waived as a professional courtesy — and a percentage of the sale price — discounted because the sale was handled in-house by an agent" Joanna replied, nodding towards Brandon, whose blush grew a shade brighter, then continued: "The remainder of the money goes to the seller, but that's not going to happen in this case so he's actually out only a few thousand dollars. His orders for you, _Alina_" she emphasized, still smiling, "are immediate manumission, release into your own custody, and then assisted home to your mother's house by his agent, even if he has to drive you there himself." Alina smiled at Brandon, and for the first time that day let out a little laugh.

Joanna walked over to a printer and returned with some paperwork. "Here are your walking papers, when you get your phone back Brandon can get you a digital copy."

Alina finished dressing. "Seriously? That's it?"

"Unless you'd like to go back out there and try your luck again," Joanna said.

"No, I mean what about Angie? And Magda?" said Alina.

"As for Magda, I believe she's getting hers right about now. Let's see" Joanna said, and went over to a desk holding a large video monitor. She tapped some keys and a series of video feeds appeared, probably from the surveillance cameras concealed in the ceilings around the sales floor Angie thought. She selected one, and they could see the back of the crowd at the auction block, from an elevated angle. Joanna zoomed in, and picked out Magda; she was having an animated conversation with Hastings the HCI manager, another man in a dark suit, and a third man in a police uniform.

"Someone seems to have called USDIS* with a complaint about a kidnapping and wrongful enslavement. I wonder how that happened." She pointed at the screen. "There's Agent Nguyen from the Houston office, he's actually a pretty decent guy, but he's utterly relentless when it comes to stuff like that. Oh, look at Magda now" and pointed again; Hastings was showing her a piece of paper, and Magda was holding her hands in front of her mouth, feigning surprise Angie thought.

"He's showing her the toxicology report from Alina's blood draw. 'Presence of a non-prescribed drug' he's saying, and Dan Nguyen is motioning to the cop. Look, the cop is pulling out handcuffs" she narrated, and sure enough Magda was relieved of her bags and placed under arrest. The three men escorted her away.

Joanna turned toward Alina. "To answer your question, she's going to be charged with Federal crimes, and "Frosty Dan" will make sure she gets convicted, so she'll be a judicial slave within the month." She hmphed and shook her head.

"Will she get sold here?" Alina asked.

"No, HCI doesn't do judicial sales," Brandon answered, "and besides she'll be Federal so she'll go to the big disposal yard in Beaumont. She'll most likely wind up in the oil fields or in river transport, working in the sun all day and entertaining roughnecks or watermen all night. Assuming those Lash Society guys don't buy her first; they might be pretty angry —" He stopped short, looked at Alina and said "I'm sorry. I know she's your sister."

"That's okay," Alina said. "Now that I can speak again: thank you for sitting with me in that little clinic, thank you for protecting me and my sister when we were being inspected, and thank you most of all for that cell phone." She smiled at him — Angie thought she'd never looked more beautiful — then stood on her toes and kissed him fully on the lips.

Brandon recovered from his surprise just in time to kiss her back. "The pleasure was all mine," he said, "though honestly the phone was her idea," nodding toward Joanna.

Joanna removed Angie's handcuffs, sprayed her throat and gave her a bottle of water. Angie stretched gratefully, rubbing her wrists, and took a very long drink. Alina couldn't wait any longer — she rushed to Angie and the two hugged each other tight.

A loud noise out in the hallway made everyone turn and look out the two-way mirrored windows: a handcuffed Magda, held between a uniformed police officer and an HCI security man, was cursing and kicking at them as they propelled her along. She looked at the mirrors, probably guessing their true purpose, and Angie thought that Magda looked directly at her as she went by. "Where is she going?" Angie whispered.

"Transport, I'm sure" Joanna said. "She's fighting hard enough that they're probably going to use one of HCI's shipping crates to get her to jail. Easier than trying to shove her into the back seat of a patrol car, and we do have some expertise at handling the uncooperative."

Alina walked to the door and placed her hand on the knob. "That's a bad idea" Brandon said, placing his hand on hers. "You could get hurt, or worse, and anyway you can't help her right now. Better to see her at the courthouse once she's been arraigned. She'll need you more then." Alina frowned and nodded.

"What about me?" Angie asked. "Cesar bought me too, right?"

Joanna removed Angie's pink grading collar and put it in a desk drawer. "Yes and no" she said.

Angie lowered her water bottle. "Yes and no? Isn't that like being a little bit pregnant?"

"Officially yes, he put in the winning bid for you just like with Alina. But after paying for her on such short notice he did not have enough ready cash in the bank to cover your fees — this is a strictly cash industry, we prefer not to deal with defaults and repossessions as I'm sure you can imagine — so he had to get a partner to come up with the rest. Therefore, my dear, you now have two owners."

Angie gasped. "What? How does, I mean who —"

"Rather than working out a buyout or repayment, the partner proposed converting your enslavement into an indenture, and splitting custody of you for the duration of the indenture. That means you'll be a slave for a set amount of time, after which you will be automatically freed... unless you work out a new arrangement, of course."

Angie stared at Joanna for a long moment, and Joanna stared back, both poker-faced, until Joanna could no longer suppress a smile.

"It's you!" Angie exclaimed, "it's you, isn't it? You're the partner!"

Joanna stepped very close to Angie, so close that Angie's nipples brushed the front of her silky shirt. She ran one hand down the younger woman's cheek, then tilted her chin up slightly so that she was looking down into Angie's eyes. "Yes," Joanna said, her voice low and intimate, "the minimum length of time for an indenture is thirty days, so for the next two weeks you belong to me. As it happens I am also a licensed trainer; I intend to spend that time getting you certified to A-level obedience, as well as teaching you the basic skills of a pleasure slave. After that, I understand that Cesar and his lovely slave-wife Ofelia would like to host us at their secluded lake house where they can have their turn with you. How do you feel about that?"

Angie, wearing a stunned expression on her face, stood silent.

Joanna chuckled. "Why am I asking? Your breathing has sped up, your face is flushed, your nipples have gotten hard enough to cut glass, and—" she placed her other hand on Angie's mons, feeling the heat and running a finger through the moisture on her lips, "you are the textbook definition of slave hot. Now Back Hands " she ordered, picking up Angie's recently removed handcuffs and securing her wrists behind her back again. Joanna took her by the shoulder and turned her back around, then opened another desk drawer and took out a plain stainless steel band with a ring welded to the front and showed it to Angie — she recognized it as a training collar. "On your knees" Joanna said, and opened the collar. Angie hesitated, but when Joanna's expression changed from bemused to stern Angie sank slowly to her knees and tilted her head down submissively. Joanna snapped the collar around Angie's neck with effortless grace.

Joanna turned to Brandon and Alina, who stood by looking shocked with one hand over her mouth, and said "Brandon will get your sister's things from, well, your other sister, including her car keys. Angelica will return to your mother's house in early July, one way or another. She will be perfectly safe, that I promise you," she looked back over at Angie, still kneeling, her gaze lowered, "Although when she returns she may be a somewhat different person."

She looked back at them. "Alina, it was a pleasure to meet you, but you two should really get going now." Alina started to speak until she saw the dreamlike look on Angie's face; instead she simply waved goodbye and mouthed "I love you Angie" as Brandon ushered her out of the room.

* USDIS = the United States Department of Involuntary Service