Three Sisters-in-Law

Story Info
The youngest manages to get pregnant; others take the hint.
9.2k words
4.34
277.6k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
297 Followers

This story is largely based on reality; the names of the persons involved are changed.

It was originally written in Gujarati, one of the many languages of India. The English translation has been scrupulously edited by my friend Ravi Pande. His suggestions have been invaluable to me. I cannot thank him enough.

There are some Indian words, which I have freely used in an effort to preserve the flavor of the story; an uneducated rural woman would not know shishna or ling for penis, for her it is always lund. Here is a short list of those words with colloquial English counterparts:

Lund : Erect Penis

Lodo, Lauda ; Flaccid Penis

Nunni : Small, immature Penis

Bhos : vulva

Chut, choot : vagina

Gaand : Ass hole

Stan, thaan : Breast

Chudai : Fuck

Once again I thank my editor for the time and effort he has devoted for this story.

Vantyaak

*

Hi,

I am Mangal. Today I am going to reveal a well-guarded family secret, in which I am implicated. I seek the verdict of my readers whether I did or did not do anything wrong in the given circumstances.

The story begins when I was twenty years old and my elder brother Kashiram was contemplating taking a fourth wife. Yes, he already had three wives, hail and hearty, living under the same roof. Their only drawback was that none of them had produced a child.

Polygamy, in those days was accepted, both socially as well as legally. General ignorance and male chauvinism precluded any thought that the husband could be the cause of infertility. Hence the quest for a younger wife in vein hopes of getting a child.

We were big time farmers in a small village in a remote corner of Gujarat, India. We owed about 200 acres of prime land growing mainly cash crop, several houses and shops in the village and a small money landing business. There was no shortage of money.

Kashiram Bhaiya (as an elder brother is referred to) is thirteen years senior to me. I was ten at the time of his first marriage with Savita Bhabhi (wife of brother). At twelve I lost my parents and was brought up, then after by Bhaiya and Bhabhi.

Five years passed and Savita Bhabhi did not conceive. Several doctors, vaidyas (indigenous physicians), hakims, astrologers and likes were consulted, tests were done, potions were given, amulets were tied on the arms of Bhaiya and Bhabhi. (I do not know if one was tied on his cock!) But nothing worked. Bhaiya got tired of waiting and decided to take a second wife. I was fifteen then and did not know why Bhaiya married second time. Unfortunately Champa, the second Bhabhi also failed to conceive.

The condition of both Bhabhis became miserable. Bhaiya was getting anxious by the day. This reflected in his behavior with Bhabhis whom he treated rudely, though, I am sure, he did not stop fucking them in the futile hope of somehow fathering a child.

Bhaiya wedded Suman Bhabhi three years later. I was eighteen and had fully matured. My balls were the first to enlarge, soon followed by my cock. Hair sprouted in the under arms, on the face and on the genitals. I broke my voice. I started putting on muscles, wet dreams and masturbations followed.

I was a mere child when I saw the elder Bhabhis for the first time. The thought of fucking did not did not enter my brain even when I was vaguely familiar with the process, thanks to some of my more 'advanced' school mates. With Suman Bhabhi it was a lot different. For one thing, she was only slightly older than me. Secondly, she was quite beautiful, or let us say, she appeared beautiful to my teenage eyes. Thirdly, she considered me of her own age group and hence was quite free and unrestrained in my presence.

On my part, I could not keep my eyes off her. During the day I would have several glimpses of her rounded breasts and smooth thighs. At night their memory would serve as source of my fantasies of unveiling those treasures. My dick would then harden and I would enjoy slow prolonged session of masturbation before slipping into sweet slumber.

Suman was Bhaiya's favorite. The other two were openly neglected except when their husband took a fancy to fuck them for a change. Bhaiya strongly believed that a hard fuck with a thick long cock ending in filling the chut (vagina) with thick semen was sufficient for the man to become a father. It was beyond his imagination that he himself could be the cause of their problem. He never had his semen analyzed.

Another couple of years passed and Kashiram became even more anxious to beget a child and thought about a fourth marriage.

Those days a young servant girl of my age used to come to our house for routine work like cleaning, washing dishes, making beds etc. Her name was Baasanti, I knew her since early childhood. She was not beautiful by any standards but she had a pair of knockers that would put any of the super models to shame. She used to put on choli (tight skimpy blouse) ghaghari (pleated skirt reaching up to midway between knee and ankle) and odhani (half sari, one end covering the front of chest). The thin cloth of choli could not hide her small nipples, which appeared tobe in a state of perpetual erection. Her body was emanating strong intoxicating fragrance, which would give me an immediate erection.

I could not control myself. One day in a secluded area of the house I confronted her and grabbed one of her breasts. Angrily she slapped off my hand, glared into my face and said in menacing voice, "Aayinda aisi harkat karoge to bade seth se bata dungi." (If you do this again I will tell Big Master).

Mention of Bhaiya's name was enough to dampen my ardor. Then after I left her alone. Baasanti was married about a year ago. She had now come for a couple of weeks. Her body had rounded up nicely after the marriage and I had a strong desire to fuck her. However she continued glaring at me and I could not collect courage enough to try her once again. And then ....

Something happened during next few days, I did not know what. The atmosphere changed for the better suddenly. Baasanti started smiling at me, a sweet shy smile full of invitation. I could not believe my eyes. A couple of times I could feel her gaze on me and caught her staring at me with hungry eyes. I was strongly tempted to crush her in my arms and maul those proud tits of hers. But then I was scared of Bhaiya. I did not respond to her messages.

I had my own study room on the second floor of the house away from the general hustle bustle. One afternoon I was there reading something when Baasanti drifted in stealthily.

My heart sank. I felt like fainting. I stood up immediately and started pushing her out of the room saying, "Out, out, before somebody comes up. Go away. I don't need you."

She turned about. There were tears in her eyes. She said, "I will go away as you wish but please tell me why you are so mad at me, what did I do to displease you?"

"Displeased? Oh, no. I am not displeased with you, now go away."

She did not budge. She said, "I know why you are so mad at me. The other day I slapped your hand away that is why. But, Mangal, what could I do? My tits were so tender those days; it hurt badly when you grabbed it. Mujhe maaf kar do Mangal. (pardon me, Mangal)

Right then her odhani slithered down from her shoulder revealing fair amount of her fabulous cleavage. I am not sure if it did so of its own or she contrived to slide it down. Whatever be the cause, the result was the same: her chest was uncovered for the benefit of my eyes. Her choli had low cut neck and considerable portions of her delectable breasts were visible. My cock jumped up in anticipation.

My mouth went dry. I could hardly speak. Somehow I managed to say, "Err...err...there is no need to apologize, please don't. It ...it..is I who should apologize, it was my mistake. Now, go away. I am not mad at you."

A shy sweet smile lit her face. Throwing her arms around my neck she whispered in my ear," Oh, Mangal, I am so relieved. For a while I thought that I would never be able to make up with you. But you are so kind and forgiving. I am very happy now."

Unconsciously my hands had gone around her slim waist. She had pushed her pelvis against mine, which was not healthy for my aching lund. I said, "I am happy that you are happy."

"But you know? I will not sleep easy until you do once again what you were doing the other day."

Before I could comprehend whatever she was saying she grabbed my hand and pressed it flat on her soft breast.

I was terrified. I pulled my hand away but she held it fast. Down below my cock started dancing anticipating entry into a tight chut.

I said, " Leave me alone, are you crazy? Oh, can you imagine what would happen if somebody comes up and catches us red handed?"

"You are unnecessarily scared. At this time of the day everybody is sleeping. Go on, feel my boob, grab it and maul it. It does not hurt now. Don't you like my boobs? Want to see more?"

I forced my hand away and pushed her out of my room. I said, "I will really be mad at you if you do not go right away. Now, go. Please."

At last she turned to go. She paused for a moment as if hesitating and said, "Mangal, Can I come back late at night?"

I could not believe my ears. Was she offering herself to me? To make sure I cupped her breast and asked, "Are you sure you can make it?"

She did not protest. She lowered her gaze and said, "I am sure I can make it. You want me to come, don't you?" She covered my hand, which was holding her breast.

I squeezed gently and said, "Yes, I do."

"And you would like to ... to fuck me?"

"Yes, yes. I would rather now."

"Not now. Have you fucked anybody before?"

"No, you will be the first, if you allow me."

"Wait till tonight; we will enjoy then."

She ran away. At that time I did not know that somebody cleaver than me was working unseen to us.

In anticipation of the night my lund remained stiff in spite of shagging twice. By about ten o'clock when finally she showed up I was fit to climb a wall. I grabbed her in my arms and started kissing. Forcefully she separated herself and said, "I am going to sleep here, with you. The whole night is at our disposal. What is the hurry?"

She had put on silky choli, ghaghari and odhani. There was a kind of sweet heady fragrance emanating from her body, which made my lund throb. She draped her arms around my neck and once again I crushed her soft body against mine. I murmured in her ear, "Oh, sweetie, where were you all these days?"

She held my head in both of her hands and started kissing me, pecking on my cheeks. The touch of her soft lips was very exciting. I tried kissing her in return but she would not allow me shaking her head this way and that. In this skirmish her lips came to touch mine. Suddenly all movements stopped. I pressed my lips on hers and stilled myself. She also stopped but continued rubbing her fingers in my hair.

I was a novice in the field of fucking. I only possessed theoretical knowledge gleaned from sleazy books and from tales of exploits of some of my friends. I did not know that a kiss could be this profound. For few minutes I was lost to the world, aware only of two things wet swollen tingling lips and wet slippery jerking lund. So, when she opened her mouth and ran the tip of her tongue on my closed lips I could not take it any more.

I pushed her backward till she touched the bed. I broke the kiss and pushed her flat on the bed and threw myself on her. I remember saying something like, "Pardon me, Baasanti, I cannot restrain myself." What happened next has left only sketchy and faint memories in my brain.

I roughly stuck my mouth on hers and pulled up her ghaghari. Forcefully I parted her thighs and came down between them. A tug on the string of my pajama uncovered my rampant lund.

I had some idea of what to do. I lowered myself on Baasanti's soft and smooth body and pushed my lund in the general direction of her bhos. The lund slipped on the slippery surface and could not enter her chut. My hips had started fucking movements causing the head of my lund to knock around on her bhos. Surprisingly she, of her own lifted her thighs and held them wide, took my lund in her hand and directed it to the right spot. The sensation of cock head engaging in the mouth of her cunt was unbelievably exquisite. I could not hold myself. In one powerful thrust I pushed all the eight inches of my lund into her vagina.

If kissing was intoxicating this was killing. Baasanti's narrow chut gripped my lund while her inner muscles gently milked it. The cap was pulled up exposing the sensitive head of my lund to the satiny walls of her chut. I however was not in a mood for fancy fucking. I gathered her in my arms and started fucking mercilessly with deep forceful strokes. She in her excitement clung to me with her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. She answered each of my strokes with equally forceful jerk of her pelvis. Relentlessly I pounded her bhos including her sweet clitoris while her chut rubbed my lund raw in spite of those slimy secretions.

I lost track of time. With pure pleasure dripping from the entire length of my lund I continued banging Baasanti, I don't know for how long. The orgasm when it came, hit me suddenly. A huge tide in the sea of incredible pleasure engulfed me throwing me into a sort of spasm. All movements stopped, only the lund jerked uncontrolled in the narrow confines of her chut and spewed out load after load of thick semen. My eyes squeezed shut, my mouth drooled out saliva and perspiration broke out on whole of my body. I kind of died for those thirty seconds.

The tornado passed away as suddenly as it came leaving an after glow of content and a sense of relaxation. Untangling our limbs I was about to dismount when she put her hands on my butt and held on. My lund surprisingly had not wilted. Keeping it pressed into her chut I kissed her brow and asked, "Did you enjoy?"

She pulled my head down on her breasts, ran fingers in my hair and said, " "Haay haay Mangal, aisi chudai kabhi ki nahin meine" (Oh Mangal, never have I been fucked like this before.)

I asked, "Meine thik se choda?" (Did I fuck proper?)

"Bahut achchha choda." (You fucked very nice.)

"Fir mauka deogi chodane ka?" (Will you give me another chance to fuck?)

"Jab chaho tab, mere Raja." (Whenever you wish, my Prince.)

"To mujhe bath room men jaane de, mujhe pisab lagi hai. Aa kar fir chodenge." (In that case, let me go to the bathroom, I have to pee. Then we will fuck again.)

I pulled out my lund slick with my semen and juices of her bhos. Baasanti was surprised to see it. She said, "Look at that, he is still stiff like an iron rod. So thick and long. Go and wash it, Mangal, we are going to have fun."

I went into the bathroom, passed urine and washed my dick taking care of the head by pulling up the hood. The head was still very sensitive; I could not touch it.

When I came out Baasanti was reclining on the bed. She called me in with out stretched arms. Once again I enfolded her soft smooth body in my arms and sealed her mouth with mine. My cock started getting harder. Breaking the kiss I asked, "Are you sleepy?"

"No, why?"

"I 'm going to fuck you again."

"No, you are not."

"Yes, I am. Don't you want it?"

"I do, but you are not going to fuck me, you will make love to me; let us say we are going to make love. Are you ready?"

I guided her hand to my lund and asked, "Need more proof?"

She said no, and glued her mouth to mine.

That was the day when I kissed and fucked a married woman who knew much more about sex than me. I realized that I still had a lot to learn.

The feel of her soft lips on mine was very sweet and exciting. It became tastier when she rubbed her closed lips on mine. Before I could do anything she opened her mouth and took my lips between hers. Then I felt her small shy tongue come out and lick my lips from one corner of the mouth to the other. It felt dirty in the beginning but the pleasure was so intense and kind of new to me that I just remained passive. For full five minutes she ravaged my lips and then reluctantly separated. All the four lips were swollen and wet with our mixed saliva. My lips were tingling.

Not one word was spoken, like hungry kitten our mouths sought out each other again. This time her tongue came out and pushed open my lips. The pleasure was escalating and I was curious too. I allowed her full freedom. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and licked around. It dueled with my tongue and gradually withdrew. My tongue followed hers till it reached the inside of her mouth. I also licked smooth inner skin of her mouth. But she knew more. Taking my tongue between hers and her palate she started sucking. Sucking like you do a lolly pop. After sometime she released my tongue and gave me hers to suck. Mean while my lund was clamoring to invade her chut, spewing out copious amount of pre-come.

Baasanti was no less excited. Her face was flushed and her body felt hot. She broke the kiss and sat up. She pushed me in flat on my back, untied my pajamas and pulled them down exposing my engorged cock. Taking it in her fist she gave it five or six quick strokes and said, "Mangal, tu ne lajavab lund paya hai. Koi nasibdar hi teri patni banegi, (Mangal, you have a unique cock. Only a lucky one will come to be your wife.)

She continued stroking at a slow speed, squeezing out the juice at times. She pulled up the cap and bared the red glistening head and then did something I had never ever dreamt. Suddenly she bent down and took the cock head into her mouth. First she ran her tongue all over it and then sucked on it applying negative pressure. At the same time she moved her head up and down making the cock go in and out of her mouth. My lund was at bursting point and I had to pull it out quickly to prevent it from shooting my load.

I said, "You have seen enough of my lund. Now let me see your tits and pussy."

Baasanti was an ordinary girl. About five feet two inches she weighed not more than 120 pounds. Her complexion was dark but her skin was delicate and smooth like butter. She had a round face with big dark innocent looking eyes. Her lips were full and soft, her hair long silky and raven black.

A pair of perfectly rounded breasts was sitting on her upper chest. Each was topped by a dark knobby areola of two inches size. Each areola was conical, ending in a pert nipple. Despite having been married for some time Basanti's breasts were firm like those of a virgin with nipples pointing skywards. Once she uncovered her breasts I could not keep my hands off them.

I sat up and continued caressing her with my fingers and my lips. I kissed and sucked each of her breasts, one after the other and then descended on her flat tummy. She was very ticklish there. While she could tolerate my hand on her tummy, touch of my lips there made her jump and push me away.

Gradually I licked and sucked my way to the final destination, her pussy. As Baasanti's was the first adult pussy I was seeing in my life I could not compare it with other girls' vulvas. But I liked what I saw. In hindsight, I can say that her pussy was quite beautiful.

High cushiony mons and outer sides of her plump bigger pussy lips were covered with a dense forest of black, silky crinkled hair. She had trimmed the hair short enough to feel prickly. The bigger lips were thick and fleshy, they were touching each other in the middle, concealing the rest of her bhos. I ran my fingers lightly all around. She jerked her pelvis and pulled up her legs. It was easy for me to pry open her thighs. With that done her bhos became accessible. I parted the bigger lips and opened up the slit. The slit was about 3 inches long flanked on two sides with delicate thin smaller lips. The smaller lips met under the clitoris at the front end of the slit. At the rear end of the slit the labia remained separated because of the opening of her pussy, her chut, her vagina whatever. Her clitoris at the time was thickened and elongated and looked like a small penis. The whole bhos was drenched in its own secretions. I ran my fingers back and forth in the slit and pushed two fingers in her chut. Keeping my thumb on the clitoris I started to finger fuck her. In no time her hips started jerking and my fingers could feel the ripples in her chut.

vantyaak
vantyaak
297 Followers