Three Sisters of Delta Gamma Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley blindfolded herself again and Layla called out, "Scene two, action."

Ben led the naked Ashley to the table as directed and helped her lie down. He took the warm oil and poured it into his hand and began massaging her calves and feet. Layla said, "Cut."

Susanna said, "Ben you're moving too fast. She's not going to run away so take your time. Let's go look at a massage I downloaded so you can see what we're looking for. Ashley and Ben watched the beautiful, sensual massage, not knowing that Susanna was actually the girl being massaged. Her face was not shown in the clip."

"Do you see how sensual this is? Slow but firm pressure is what we're expecting."

Ben replied, "Yeah, I see what you're talking about. Wow, that is one beautiful body on that girl."

"Ben, Ashley's body is just as pretty so keep you mind on her. She gets 100% of your attention tonight," Susanna replied.

"Let's try it again," Layla said.

They moved back into position and take two was much better. There were plenty of great video shots to edit and the stills looked good as well.

This continued on scene after scene. He massaged her torso, breasts and thighs and induced her first orgasm with an aggressive clit massage. She bounced on the table and gave plenty of moans to work into the edited video. The entire scene of Ben massaging her pussy was classic with many HD shots of her hard clit, pink gaping vagina, and the viscous fluid sticking to his hand.

Ashley deep throated Ben's erection while lying on the massage table. She impressively took it all. After an exciting teabagging, he shot a load onto her breasts and nipples. The final scene for the night was the filming of Ben eating Ashley's hairless pussy for several minutes as she ran her fingers through his hair. The orgasmic sounds were very realistic; she may have had another one, in fact. Julia noticed his cock was twitching while he licked Ashley's clit and she videoed from under the table as he shot a load onto the wood floor. That was unique video.

Layla said, "Let's call it a night. You two have given me very good material to edit. Tomorrow night, we'll do scenes of various love positions including the anal scene you wanted. Any questions?"

Ben asked, "Is this a typical video shoot, Susanna."

Susanna replied, "I guess. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I've seen some of your videos on the Internet and know you have a lot of experience. I thought I'd just ask."

"You must be mistaking me for someone else."

"You're not Blu Sky, the girl I've seen a few times?"

"No, but she looks like me. I wish I had her money."

"My mistake. Sorry."

"No problem. See you at the same time tomorrow night?"

"Yes, we'll be here."

Ben and Ashley dressed and were gone in a few minutes. Susanna turned to Julia and Layla and said, "I have to tell Charles soon about my movie career. Ben is going to keep pressing this and the whole fraternity will be talking about Blu Sky soon."

Julia replied, "Yes, you better do it soon and get it behind you. If it's a big deal to him, better to know that now before you have a lot of time invested in him."

Layla nodded. "I'll bet it's not going to be a big deal to him. He knows you've had lots of partners and are very experienced. You're not a prostitute, you're an actress."

"Yeah, but in some people's minds, it's the same thing," Susanna replied.

The girls returned home with their cameras and computers and Layla spent two hours reviewing the video and stills. She was pleased with the quality and began the editing.

Not long after she went to bed, Eric called.

"Hey sweetheart. How did the shoot go?"

"Good. We had very few re-takes and a quick look at our material was encouraging. We're doing another session tomorrow night and that might give us enough to complete the job. Ben and Ashley seemed pleased and excited to come back."

"That's good. It's quiet now so I thought I'd call."

"I'm glad you did. I had a wonderful time with you and Amy this weekend. I love that little girl like she was my own."

"It's clear she loves you."

"Eric, I'm sensing something in your voice tonight. Is there something wrong?"

Layla could hear him choking up as he talked. Fear filled her.

"Yeah, something is very, very wrong. Melissa has come home and is at her parents' house."

"OH GOD NO!" Tears followed the tingling fear and rushed to Layla's eyes. "Have you talked to her?"

"No, her dad called me this evening to let me know she came home on Saturday, the very night we were talking about her."

"What kind of shape is she in?"

"He said that it appears she has overcome her drug and alcohol addiction. He and Silvia were very pleased with her appearance and mental condition, according to what he told me. She's been gone two and a half years."

"What does she expect from you or Amy?"

"Bernie said that she wants to see me. He didn't mention Amy but I know that if she's recovered she'll want to see her."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know, Layla. I just don't know."

"Is there still any love in your heart for her?"

"No. To me she's been dead for a long time. Do I have some fond memories of her before her betrayal? Yes, I do. She was the love of my life all through high school and she gave me a beautiful daughter. But she tore my heart out."

"What are the options?"

"I can meet with her to see what she wants or I can decide to not meet with her and see what happens. She definitely knows we're divorced and I have full custody of Amy. Her dad confirmed that this evening."

"When do you have to decide?"

"If I agree to meet her, I want to do it during the coming long weekend. I'm not going to let Amy see her, however. There is too much at stake and Amy will not understand that her mommy is now back from the dead."

"How can I help?"

"Just pray for me, sweetheart. This was the farthest thing from my thoughts until his call tonight. If I'm right and she wants to see Amy, I'm going to show her the birthday video you made. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course it is. I'll make a copy for you to give her."

"Let's go ahead as we planned and be at your parents house on Thursday and Friday morning. I may run over and see her for a while on Friday if it seems that's the best thing. Do you want to go with me?"

"Eric, I don't think that would be right. You two need your privacy and I may cause more tension if I'm there. You don't need that."

"You're probably right. It should be between us. But I want to make sure you know this has no effect on our relationship. I am totally committed to you and our life together. You will be the best mommy Amy could possibly have and Melissa is not going to come between us."

"I love you, Eric. You're the center of my life and that's forever."

"I love you, Layla. Well, I better go to work. We're washing and cleaning our unit tonight. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight sweetheart. Come over when you get off in the morning. I'll have breakfast for you."

Layla lay there and thought of every bad thing that could happen. Melissa's returning scared her. She had every confidence that Eric was telling the truth; but who knows what will happen when he sees her again. Will that old dead flame suddenly come alive? If she has made a true recovery, will his compassion for her be renewed? How can she be back and Amy not see her? What if Melissa shows up at Kathy and Steve's home some day and demands to see Amy?

She tossed and turned during the night, unable to relax. Why did she have to come back? For the first time in many years, Layla stood and knelt beside her bed and prayed that God would intervene and give Eric and her the wisdom to deal with this situation.

End of Chapter 5. Please comment and vote. You are now half way through the story.

Chapter 6 should be posted tomorrow or the following day.