Three Sisters of Delta Gamma Ch. 06

Story Info
Amy, I’m going to be your new mommy.
9.3k words
4.76
10.5k
4
7

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Amy, I am going to be your new mommy.

Julia shook Layla awake the next morning. It was very unusual for her sister to oversleep so there must be something wrong she thought.

"Layla, Eric is here and downstairs. He said you promised him breakfast. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just totally exhausted. I didn't sleep well. Have him come up while I jump in the shower."

As she was opening the shower door, Eric walked into the bathroom. They hugged and kissed. "Honey, I'm sorry I wasn't up when you came. I didn't sleep at all most of the night."

"I'm sorry, Layla. I should have waited to tell you."

"No, you did the right thing. I'd have wanted to know as soon as you did."

"I'll start the coffee and breakfast for us if you want."

"That'd be wonderful. Fix anything you want. I'll be down in a few minutes."

After showering and dressing, Layla walked straight for the coffee. Eric had prepared oatmeal with dried fruit and pecans.

"Eric, I was thinking about the possibilities and I was worried about all of them. But when I turned the light off last night, I felt God with me in the room. I prayed as sincerely as I know how that this would turn out good. I trust God and have to believe that He is in control."

"I do too. Honey, this caught me by surprise but in the back of my mind I knew there was a possibility this would happen. When she disappeared, I knew she must have gone back into that dark world of drugs and prostitution. Usually that results in a person dying young but not always. Something happened that caused her to turn around and save herself. Maybe God saved her for some reason."

"I'm so afraid she'll re-capture your heart."

"That's not going to happen. I know I've not made a commitment to you with a proposal and a ring. But I will commit to you right now that I will do that and, if you will have me, we will be together for as long as we live. You and Amy are my reason for living and that's not going to change. Melissa will never come between us."

"I know you believe that as we stand here. But I don't underestimate the power of a woman who appears helpless and can only get help from a man who used to love her unconditionally. A mother's love for her child is very powerful and she will beg to see Amy and appeal to your sympathy to allow it."

"I know. I've been thinking about that all night. But let's see what happens. I'll talk with you before I make any decisions."

After breakfast, Eric went upstairs to call Amy and get some sleep before his afternoon classes. Layla left to catch the university bus for her morning classes.

****

The sisters arrived about an hour before Ben and Ashley were due. After setting up the lighting, sound system and computers, they tested the cameras and quickly reviewed the recordings from the previous session. All concluded that they had plenty of great shots for editing. Layla then brought up a new thought about the shoot.

"I've been thinking today about creating a soft-core version of the session for them to view. Anybody can shoot a penis ejaculating all over a woman or a vagina being pounded. That's all over the Internet. But I think our work should be about the beauty of sex, not the hardcore jerk-off scenes everyone is doing."

Susanna asked, "Do you think that's what they want?"

"I don't know but I'm going to create it and show it to them in addition to the hardcore version."

Julia said, "Let me understand this. Rather than shooting at the angle to capture his cock going in and out of her pussy, we would shoot from the angle of him between her legs, her legs in the air and their bodies showing them having sex without their genitals showing."

"Right, except tonight we need both angles. One for the soft version and one for the hard," Layla added. "I want to also focus on her non-verbal expressions and his face as they have intercourse. Even though she's wearing a mask, you can still record the movement of her mouth, her nostrils flaring, etc. I want the power of their emotions to show, not only the physical act."

"That means we need to slow him down until we shoot a lot more video. We can shoot a lot of stills and distract his attention. Once he's in her vagina, Ben won't last more than a few minutes."

"Julia, please focus on getting the emotional shots. His hands on her body and her hands, her feet in the air with her toes curling, the sides of her thighs moving and her breasts reverberating as he thrusts. I think that will make a hotter video than filming the same old fucking we've seen thousands of times. I'll let them decide which version that want."

Susanna thoughtfully responded, "You may be re-defining how great sex videos should be done. The art of sex is a major untapped field. I get so tired of seeing the same old shit on porn sites."

Layla replied, "The key thing for tonight is that we don't tell them what we're doing with the artistic soft shots. That may change their actions or reactions if we do. The video needs to be realistic." Both sisters agreed.

Ben and Ashley arrived a little early. Both seemed anxious to get going. Susanna cautioned Ben on the fact that she wanted him to delay coming until she gave him thumbs up. There would be a one-minute warning. Ashley decided she wanted him to come on her stomach, which was the best of all worlds for both hard and soft shots. The soft would only show his semen running down her stomach after the fact and not the actual ejaculation that the hard video would capture.

"Ashley, are you still planning to do anal with Ben?" Layla asked.

"Yes, I've been doing stretching exercises and have done the enema so I should be ready to go."

Susanna cautioned, "Ben, her rectum is going to be very tight and you may shoot a load as soon as you're in. Do you want to do that scene now and then do the foreplay scenes while you recover for another ejaculation? We'll stop so you two can wash up before we go to the foreplay."

Ben looked at Ashley and they both nodded their agreement.

The scene went reasonably well but Ashley had a lot more trouble relaxing her sphincter muscles than she expected. Susanna lubed her ass like the pros do but it took several minutes of work to get Ben's cock inside her. Thankfully, the blindfold concealed the real anguish in her eyes as he began the slow strokes. The three cameras caught everything, especially the look on Ben's face as he shot several jets of semen deep into her bowels. A camera focused on Ashley's hands gripping the sheets and a few drops of perspiration on her neck. She didn't have an orgasm but that was no surprise since very few women have anally induced orgasms, no matter what it looks like in porn films.

Thankfully, they didn't have to do retakes and Julia was able to snap at least 30 stills once the camcorders stopped and before he withdrew.

The sisters checked the quality of the three videos while the two actors where cleaning themselves. They were very happy. This was going to be a fantastic video.

The other scenes were doggy position, reverse cowgirl, Ashley sitting on Ben's face, a lovely minute of Ashley dangling her large breasts in Ben's mouth, another deep throating scene and finally the classic missionary position when Ashley helped Ben to come once again, on her stomach this time. This session took much longer than scheduled since Ben had trouble staying as hard as he needed to be. Ashley was a real trouper, however, and Susanna thought she would do well in the porn business if she ever wanted to try it.

To celebrate a successful shoot, the sisters stopped by the Irish Pub and had a beer with the guys at the bar. As always, they had many offers of late night entertainment but each declined and headed home before midnight. School was in recess for the holiday so they could sleep in on Wednesday morning. Julia was going with Cliff to his parents for the weekend and Susanna was going with Charles to Raleigh to meet the parents and enjoy Thanksgiving together. Football was over for the year since Delaware didn't make the playoffs.

Before going to bed, Layla called Eric to see if he was hanging out at the station. This was his last night shift before Thanksgiving and he was headed up to see Amy on Wednesday morning.

"Hey sweetheart, what's going on?"

"Hi Layla. Only one call-out tonight so far. Traffic accident up Route 896 at Fairfield but everyone was fine. The prior shift was very busy but it's quiet now. Your shoot wrap up?"

"It did. Turned out much better than we expected. The ladies and I went to the Irish Pub again to celebrate and we just got home."

"No fights there tonight?

"Not tonight."

"I slept for a few hours this evening at the condo. Michelle sends her best."

"We need to have her and Gabby for dinner one evening. I'd love for Julia and Susanna to meet them."

"Maybe next week. Let's check our schedules."

"Anything new with Melissa?"

"I called her this evening. I knew if I didn't, I'd worry about it for the next few days. She said that she'd like to meet me and explain her actions. She was very apologetic but I gave her no sympathy. We've agreed that I'll go to her parents' house on Friday after lunch. She asked me to bring Amy but I said no. That made her angry but I told her that Amy is not going to see her."

"That doesn't surprise me. She wants Amy, I think."

"Why do you think that?"

"Just putting myself in her position. If she is really cured and wants to rebuild her life, she is going to want Amy. She loves her daughter. Amy is a part of her and she's convinced herself that she can raise her better than you can."

"After making such a mess of her life, how can she think she deserves a second chance with Amy?"

"Honey, she's thinking all the mess is behind her and moving forward is going to be just hunky-dory. Now I'm guessing, of course, but if I were in her position, that's the way I'd feel."

"That's not going to work with me."

"Well be prepared for her arguments. At least you have legal custody of Amy."

"Yes, don't worry about it. We'll get through this and then start planning our future. I'd love to have your father's blessing for our marriage. Maybe I can ask for your hand this weekend."

"Are you serious?"

"Absolutely, unless you say don't do it."

"Honey, they haven't even met you. Please don't rush them."

"I need to make a perfect first impression, I suppose."

Layla laughed, "Yes, you do. And you won't do that by going in and saying, 'Hi, I'm Eric and I want to marry your daughter. Thank you, goodbye'."

He laughed, "I know. I need to ease into that question. Let's strategize on how to do it. I'm driving up to see Amy tomorrow morning. You want to go with me?"

"Yeah. Why didn't I think of that? Maybe I can take the ingredients for the dishes I promised mom and prepare them at your parents' house. Should I plan to stay overnight and then we go to mom and dad's from your place?"

"Yeah, that'd be the best. So pack for the entire weekend."

"I need Amy here to pack for me. Did I ever tell you what she packed for last weekend?"

"No, tell me about it on the way up tomorrow."

"I will. I need to get some sleep. I love you a whole bunch, sweetheart."

"I love you too. Please have patience with all this mess involving Melissa."

"I will."

Layla snuggled into bed and thought about the weekend. She loved Eric unconditionally and she was confident of his love for her. Still she worried about what Melissa was up to. At least more would be known on Friday.

****

Eric arrived shortly after his shift ended. Layla had coffee ready and they snuggled on the sofa as they enjoyed it. Susanna and Charles had left for Raleigh. Julia was sleeping in.

They kissed as usual and he slipped his hand under her pajama top to clasp her cool breasts and hard nipples. After several moments, she stood, removed her top and dropped to her knees between his legs. "Let me see what I can do with you," Layla said as she unbuckled his belt.

Eric's erection flipped out and pointed to the ceiling. She wrapped one hand around the shaft and slowly slid it up and down using her saliva for lubrication. With the other hand, she cupped and gently massaged his balls. Layla slowly licked them and the underside of his cock several times, watching Eric's eyes the entire time. The warm wet sensation amazed him.

"I've never had a lover do this."

"You poor underprivileged guy." As she gazed at him, her tongue circled the head several times and tasted the pre-cum. Her mouth eased gently down over the head taking in the first three or four inches. Eric could feel her tongue pressing against it and the light touch of her teeth as she moved up and down. She continued to massage his balls. This went on for at least a minute interspersed with licking the shaft and sucking his balls as her eyes locked onto his. Eric was awestruck as he watched this beautiful young woman make love to his penis.

Gradually, she took in all of his erection and Eric could feel the restriction as the head entered her throat. "I can't take this any longer," he panted. "I'm going to come." His breathing grew more urgent and an uncontrollable tingling sensation started.

She paused long enough to say, "Come on my boobs." She picked up the pace and seemed to suck the semen from his balls on each stroke. Her lustrous black hair covered her face and his cock. She pulled off as the pulsing began. Stream after stream erupted as she aimed it at her nipples. One errant shot hit Layla's cheek. She flinched and giggled. The creamy gel stuck to her beautiful face, breasts and nipples.

Layla smiled and Eric moaned as she hand-milked his cock to empty its load. She finally sat back with her bottom perched on her legs, covered with semen, and smiled.

"How was that?" Layla asked.

"Unbelievable. Let me grab some tissues."

He watched as she wiped her face, breast and nipples, which quivered and reverberated with her touch. As he used the tissues to wipe his limp penis and empty balls, Eric could see her lipstick come off with the saliva and semen residue.

Layla had a naughty smile as she stood and crawled into his lap. They kissed and he began sucking her right nipple. In a moment, she stretched out on the sofa, with her head in his lap. Eric ran his right hand down her warm toned stomach, under the elastic holding her pajama bottom and under the waistband of her panties. He felt her warm damp clit and eased his finger down to her vagina where he felt the hard end of a tampon.

"Sorry, sweetheart. My period began yesterday."

He responded, "No problem. Can I play around a bit while I'm down there?"

Layla giggled her agreement.

He began gently rubbing her clit as she rubbed her breasts and pulled on her nipples. In a few minutes, her breathing quickened and he could see the flesh of her breast rising and quivering with each deep breath.

"Right there, right there, oh God, don't stop Eric, harder, harder, HARDER Eric, don't stop. OH GOD! OH MY GOD!" She arched her back and moaned loudly when the orgasm hit. Her hand grabbed his and vigorously stroked while pressing it down on her clit. She moaned and moaned while writhing on the sofa. As she relaxed and laid back spent in his lap, Eric bent over and licked her nipple while the climax eased. Finally, as she breathed through her mouth and gazed wide-eyed at him, she moved to sit in his lap again and wrapped her arms around his neck. They held each other.

****

Eric and Layla arrived at the Belton's house a little after lunch. Kathy had gone to pick up Amy from preschool and Steve was at work. Eric had a key to the house so they carried in their luggage and the food ingredients Layla brought.

"As soon as Amy's home, let's take a walk along the river. The water is running quickly today," Layla commented.

"It must have rained upstream. Let's walk to the town; it's only a mile. There's a neat bakery named C'est La Vie that I always find interesting. And they have great espresso."

"You were lucky to live here growing up. It's such a beautiful setting and so quiet."

"But it's also isolated. Dad had a very good security system installed several years ago and the cameras are almost impossible to spot. It's a very comprehensive system."

"My parents and brothers have similar systems," Layla replied. "It does give you a feeling of security, especially when no one is home."

"Let's take our luggage up to my room. You want to sleep with me or in the guest room or with Amy?"

"I'd rather sleep with you but Amy may think otherwise."

"I know. I'll object to that after we're married but for now, Amy needs you. We can still have our time together when we're not with her."

While upstairs, Layla heard the front door open and Amy scream, "Daddy, daddy, where are you?"

Layla rushed downstairs. "Hey Amy, daddy is coming."

"Hi mommy!" Amy ran into her arms, hugged and kissed her on the lips.

"Hi, Mrs. Belton."

"Great to see you again, Layla. I'm so glad you could come today."

"Thanks for having us. We're out of school until Tuesday so this will be a wonderful break for Eric and me. Amy, did you have a good day in school?"

"Yes. We had cupcakes with pumpkins on them and turkeys on our drink cups and a fill gram hat to wear and buckles for our sneakers. It was fun to dress up."

"Was that a Pilgrim hat you had to wear?"

"Yeah, maybe it was a Pilgrim hat. Whatever."

"Did your teacher have you do a play or only dress up and eat cupcakes?"

"Yeah, we played and put on the hats and buckles and had juice in our turkey cups while we ate the pumpkin cupcakes. It was fun."

"I'll bet." Layla and Kathy giggled.

Eric came downstairs and walked over. "Hi daddy!"

"Hi sweetheart. Hey mom. He picked her up for a nice hug. "Layla and I are going for a walk along the river. You want to go?"

"Yes daddy but I need to go pee pee first."

"You do that while we get our jackets." Amy ran upstairs as Layla and Eric watched her and grinned.

"Gosh, what I'd give for that energy," said Kathy.

Layla replied, "She only has one speed, it seems."

In another few moments, Amy came quickly down the stairs with her jacket. "I'm ready."

Eric and Layla followed Amy as she ran out the back door toward the river path. Eric yelled for her to stop. Amy waited for them to catch up, then took both their hands and walked between them up the path toward town.

"Can you swing me?" Amy asked.

Eric and Layla glanced at each other and slowly lifted Amy off her feet and swung her back and forth as they walked toward the bakery. Amy was giggling the entire time. Layla remembered her parents swinging her like this and how much fun it was.

They walked into C'est La Vie and were greeted by Stacey, one of the workers who always seemed to be there when Eric came in. "Hey Eric, hi Amy."

"Hi Stacey," Eric replied. Amy went around the counter to give her a hug. "Let me introduce you to Layla."

"Hi Layla. Very nice to meet you."

"Hi Stacey, you have a great job. The aroma in this shop is amazing. I'd gain weight breathing this air."

"Believe me, Layla, it's not easy to avoid the calories here."

Eric added, "It's all good but the scones are exceptional."

While Layla studied the display, Eric ordered double espressos for the adults and milk for Amy. Layla decided on a raspberry tart, Eric ordered a cranberry scone and Amy ordered a chocolate chip cookie. They decided to sit outside and enjoy the fresh air. For Thanksgiving week it was an unusually nice day.

"You said Susanna and Charles were going to Raleigh this weekend?"

"Yes. She's very excited to be meeting his parents. I can't get over how much she's changed in the last few days. It's almost like a light switch came on in her brain and the light is totally focused on Charles."