Three Slut Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the winter there were beads of perspiration on my forehead and Vinu's. Vinu pulled up to catch my hips and asked me to move my cock further up in her pussy -brave girl- but the tightness of her pussy was also bit painful for my cock, so I first pulled it out a bit and pushed it in again, I pulled it out an inch and pushed it back an inch ever so slowly and then slowly pushed my cock further up and with only half of my cock inside her I felt I could not go any further, either she was too tight or her cunt was only about three inches in length. So I stopped for while and began kissing and licking her tits to draw her attention away from the pain. Vinu was very aggressive sexually and when she was more comfortable and pain had gone down asked me to ram my cock fully inside, begged me to do it in one go, even asked Vandana to push me from behind to add to the pressure. But I knew that was not the way and I told Vinu not to worry and if she tried to hurry it up, I would take my cock out of her cunt. She stopped her insisting for the ramming and laid back to relax. I continued to play with her tits, Vandana also joined and started sucking the other tit of her baby sister.

Vaishali smothered Vinu with her kisses and they both played with their tongues This cooperative action from all of us brought her back into a HIGH on her sex. My cock inside her cunt felt her juices flow and ooze out of her pussy, tainted with her virgin blood. The sight of blood woke the animal in me and I started pushing my cock inside her and in seconds, I fully tore her hymen and almost fully inserted my cock in her. Vinu was in heaven and so was I. Mercifully there was no further pain and Vinu let me to fuck her. She moved her hips up and down, pushing out my cock and then trusting her hips to pull it back in her. She then asked me to lie on my back and let her ride. Having lost the ''barrier; Vinu was a liberated girl and wanted to enjoy her first fuck the most, but I was to disappoint her a little. I lay on my back and she astride me, she may have moved up and down on my cock maybe four or five times, when I shot my cum in her cunt. I held her tight and pulled her down on me, inserting my cock as far as it would go and squirted my cum in her insides her juices too gushed and flowed out of her pussy making a big mess on my cock and the bed. She then boxed me gently and asked why I finished so quickly and made me promise that I would fuck her long enough to bring her atleast ten times. Vandana accompanied both of us to the toilet and washed us clean.

Asked me if I needed some chocolate drink or something to eat. Asked her for a cup of coffee. Vaishali, who by now was so, aroused that she couldn't wait for any foreplay and asked me to simply sit between her legs and fuck her. I was amused and happy as such a demand from such a beautiful girl and instinctively knew she would be the best fuck (though both her elder and younger sisters were excellent fucks). I told her am waiting for the coffee and after the coffee break it would be her turn; Vaishali refused to listen and insisted we begin it. I showed her my limp cock and said this required atleast ten minutes' rest. She said no and got up from the bed to drag me there. She then fell on top of me and began kissing me feverishly, playing with my tongue, biting my lips, bringing her firm tits to my mouth, then rubbing her tits all over my body with an extra rub on the cock, which came half alive with Vaishali's tits doing the trick. Vaishali grabbed my cock and straightaway sucked it. Gripping it in her mouth, she pulled my cock upwards, then went down on it, taking the half erect cock fully in her mouth and then roughly pulling at it with her mouth. Her efforts were immediately rewarded and my cock jumped back to life. I It grew big and was hard and ready to fuck my dear Vaishali's pure/unfucked pussy.

By the way Vaishali had the biggest clit in the three sisters. I played with it while she sucked my cock. Having felt my cock fully erect in her mouth, she quickly got down to her fours and asked me to fuck her from behind (she told me she had seen pictures of people doing it that way). Variety, I thought is the spice of life. I got behind her. Vaishali's round full hips were in the air. Her brown butt hole was quite inviting and the parted lips of her pussy were all put together the most beautiful sight of this world. Vaishali was not only beautiful but was a good friend of mine and I wanted our first fuck to be the best. I sat down behind her cupped her hips and lowered my tongue on her butt hole, first lightly licking it and then pushed the tip of my tongue in her butt while my fingers worked up her pussy and gently stroked her clit my other hand caught her breast and gently pressed and rubbed its nipple. Vaishali, purred and moaned asking me to love her, to be her man, to kiss her lick her pussy and ass and maul her breasts.

Vaishali who was already aroused and over sexed couldn't take my love anymore without the cock tearing at her pussy. Vaishali's pussy had a wonderful fragrance and it raised my sexual urge to maddening height. Vaishali was by now even more wet, with her juices flowing down her thighs. I inserted my finger in her pussy that had no problem, I then added two fingers which also went in fully with some effort. Vaishali told me she had worked hard to get ready for my cock and had worked two finger masturbation for sometime. Was I pleased no I was happy for her, as she will not have to bear the pain. Vaishali is my age (about two months younger to me) and was larger than both her sisters. My cock, which was already raising hell to get inside Vaishali's cunt, was only too pleased when I brought its head to meet the nether lips of my lovely girl friend. I pushed the head of my cock into her pussy and then bent over her to catch her breasts in both of my hands. I whispered to her that she simply great and the most beautiful girl of this world and that I was actually in love with her. She turned her face towards me and said she too loved me and wanted to be fucked by only me in this world. I told her I would love and fuck her as long as she wanted and maybe later on marry each other.

She agreed and said, though for sometime, please make my sisters happy too as I don't want them to be fucking every tom dick harry. I accepted that gleefully and glanced at the two sisters who nodded in approval and joined us on the bed. Both Vandana and Vinu kissed every inch of my body licking at my balls, digging their tongues inside my mouth, sucking Vaishali's tits and even sucking and rubbing my nipples. All this was maddening in real terms with the sex fever at its highest peak -literally Vaishali and I were dying for the fuck. I again started pressing forward my cock into Vaishali's cunt and she pressed back to take the cock inside her pussy. Gradually I managed to fully insert my cock in her pussy penetrating her cherry and making her scream with pain and when I stopped pushing she looked at me and asked me to commence the fuck, fuck her hard and mercilessly, she wants it to be the greatest fuck I ever hard, she asked me forget that it was her first fuck but to enjoy her body without any gentleness. I was surprised at her intentions; sex was really riding high in her head.

I started moving my cock slowly and gently in and out of her. The slapped my behind and asked me to move faster and deeper. I picked up the speed but was still gentle when she yelled at me to make mince meat out of her pussy and to ram my cock right up to the hilt and so it faster, faster, faster, harder. She forgot her pain and repeatedly asked me to continue my onslaught on her choot. Apart from her juices her blood was also flowing, Vandana quickly brought a towel and placed it under her, but Vaishali kept on asking me to push harder. I did that HARDER and FASTER ramming my cock up her choot, grabbing and pulling her tits inserting my thumb in her ass (which she loved). Vaishali was a great lover, she was meeting my thrusts with her pushes as well and my full cock was now going in and out. She came, once then again when I moved my thumb in her ass hole, third time when I old her that I would like to fuck her all the night and yet again when slapped her bottom red. I was far from cuming and knew a long fuck was ahead of me. I asked her if she would like to ride me. She agreed, quickly we changed position; Vinu in the meanwhile had a good sense to bring warm wet towel to wipe my LUND and Vaishali's choot, to clean the blood and juices. I laid on my back and Vaishali on top of me while she leaned forward Vinu caught hold of my cock from behind and gave it a small suck and then put it into her sister's pussy. With my cock inside Vaishali, she began to jump up and down and then bent forward on my body kissing my lips sucking my tongue and asking me to push my cock up pussy.

Vaishali came for the fifth time but continued her working her choot on my lund and soon came for the sixth time. She was now visibly tired. I asked her to slow down and why not let me up again. She took the doggy position again and asked me to enter her from behind. I put my cock in her cunt and bending over her caught her breasts with my hands and started ramming my cock in her tight pussy. Vaishali was continuously coming every few seconds and I cud feel here pussy muscles ripple and squeeze my cock alternately. Vaishali's pussy was on fire an with my cock not in a mood to spray yet, I continued with my pushing's for another five minutes and then I fell dead on here, my cock had washed her insides with my heavenly cum. Vaishali, quickly got out from under me and took my cock in her mouth giving me suck, drawing out even the last drop of my cum. Satisfied she left me to go to the toilet and returned with a towel and some water, cleaned me and the three girls then left me in that room to sleep. But barely ten minutes had passed when Vandana turned up with a glass of coffee and asked me to drink it and to feel refreshed. Oh what an hour of sex we had, three virgins. Vandana told me, that she enjoyed every bit of sex I had with her and asked if we could do it again.

I thanked GOD for his bounty for me and told Vandana yes I would like to fuck here again. This made her happy and after I had finished the coffee she sat near my head and loving took my head in her lap, her pussy smell, fresh from first fuck was great. She asked me to suck her tits while she fondled with my cock. Vandana's tits were nice to taste, though small in size her tits were very sensitive as I cud smell her getting ready for sex (the cock and pussy have unique smell when they are ready for sex or during arousal - My mausi was a great teacher really). Her nipples became taut and she started rolling when she kissed me. Its not just the pussy, which gets its juices, but the mouth as well, gets a load of saliva when sex is on the anvil. Vandana then asked me if I was ready, I said yes. She then lay on her back and I entered her and fucked her nicely bringing her to come two three times before I came. We had just finished when Vinu and Vaishali entered the room again and wanted to have another as well. I fucked them, this time with lights off, Vandana also as member of the game. I told them I will not finish in anybody's pussy, but in a mouth and that I will give five strokes of cock in the pussy to each of them and they were to take turns till I finished in the last one's mouth. So the first was Vinu (tightest and cutest of the three) five strokes (she tried to stop me when I took my cock out) then Vandana who kissed me and kissed, five strokes and I got out of her and then Vaishali, my dear one, as an extra I sucked her tits, no lights so nobody saw this extra favour, five strokes and another five strokes when Vinu yelled that I was doing extras then I gave Vinu five strokes and then Vandana when I was about to get out of her, she asked Vinu and Vaishali if I could fuck her to a finish and if they both will help her to come by sucking on her tits. They agreed and I continued to fuck Vandana who kept on saying she was grateful to me for having made her experience heaven on earth and said I could fuck her when ever I wanted, even after she had been married etc etc - promises and more promises.

I fucked her hard this time and rammed her pussy with full force bringing her to come quickly. Vandana was at last satisfied. It was now Vinu's turn whose cunt was he most difficult to enter and once I finished the five strokes, she asked for another five which Vaishali said give her ten, ten turned to twenty, maybe even this little girl also wanted a hard fuck so in and out, up and down, harder faster deeper rode my cock in her pussy but Vinu wouldn't come. I knew she was holding back and not flowing with me. I decided to pay more attention to her. I licked her tits, flicked my tongue on her cunt and worked hard till she too was satisfied.

It was a really exhausting experience for a single man to satisfy three sluts in one go but I proved myself and this was just a beginning for a series of ...

Feedback solicited but not anonymous please.

12