Three? - Sometimes... Ch. 01

Story Info
She gives you a long blow job.
2.2k words
4.55
22.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
butafly
butafly
6 Followers

(1) Just the two of us...

You come home from work after a stressful day, already looking forward to seeing me again after all those hours. You unlock the door and when I hear it open I walk over to the living room to say hello. When you see me standing there, only wearing a g-string and a shirt, nothing underneath, you just smile at me it's not hard to tell what you are thinking.

I give you a long, passionate kiss and immediately I can feel your hands rub over my back and slowly down to my butt. You start to squeeze it - softly at first, but then more firmly. I'm pushing my body up against yours and you can feel my tits through the thin fabric of my shirt. My nipples are starting to get erect and I can feel your dick pushing up against my leg through your pants. You break the kiss by putting your hands on my shoulders and pushing me down gently but determined. I look in your eyes and slowly get down on my knees.

You open your pants and let them fall to the ground, then you tell me to start sucking your dick. I gently pull down your boxers, exposing your dick right in front of my face. It is hard as hell and ready for my mouth. I'm thinking how much I have missed it and start to rub it softly so that you can barely feel my fingertips which gives you a nice ticklish sensation.

While I begin to rub it with my whole hand I think about how amazing it feels, so soft but hard at the same time and how much I would like to feel it inside of me right now. My pussy is starting to get wet although I have not even started to give you a proper blow job yet. I want to feel you inside of me... but first I want to make you cum in my mouth, I want to feel your cum covering my tongue, I want to swallow it because I know you deserve to be treated really well after such a long day.

Then I see the first drop of pre-cum on the tip and I greedily lick it off, eager to taste you again. When you feel my tongue touch your dick for the first time that night you moan, telling me how much you have been looking forward to this. I lick it a few more times with the whole length of my tongue, looking at you constantly.

I carefully hold your dick up with my hand, just high enough for me to reach your balls... now I start to lick them with slow, long licks with the whole length of my tongue. I make sure I lick every millimetre of them, making your whole body tingle with excitement, still rubbing your dick with my hand at the same time. Then I start to lick you faster, quick little flicks of my tongue. I love licking your balls like that because I know how much you enjoy it and they feel so soft and warm under my tongue...

You tell me you want me to suck your balls so I gently take them in my mouth and start to suck on them carefully since I don't want to cause you pain. While I have your balls in my mouth sucking them I never stop flicking my tongue across them as fast as I can, increasing the sensation for you. I can feel your hand on the back of my head, pushing me closer towards you and I begin to suck you harder.

After a few minutes you tell me you want me to suck your dick properly now but I keep on licking and sucking your balls for a bit longer. Then I trace my tongue across your balls towards the base of your dick and when I reach it I move my tongue up your dick until I reach the head. There is more pre-cum there so I lick it off but then I move my head closer to your body again and start to caress the shaft with my lips and my tongue, giving it little kisses, licking you softly, doing everything I can to tease you and get you as aroused as possible. I take the shaft in my mouth from the side and suck it that way, I still haven't taken the whole length of your dick in my mouth.

Now you really want me to take it in my mouth so I stop licking you and start to concentrate on the head of your throbbing cock. It feels so soft on my tongue... I just love this feeling. I lick the tip of your dick and all around the head before I take it in my mouth for the first time, gently sucking it in. The sudden pressure from my lips around the head makes you moan and I feel your hand on my head again. I suck you hard, applying pressure with my lips and moving my tongue quickly while I move my head closer and closer towards you.

The head is in my mouth now and you moan because of all those different sensations you are feeling right now. The wetness and warmth of my mouth, my tongue licking you fast, me constantly sucking your dick and the pressure of my lips around your dick drive you insane. You want to feel the whole length of your cock inside my mouth - now. You try to push my head closer to you with your hands but I don't let you yet. Instead I start to play with your balls while I'm sucking you, tickling them and grabbing them with my fingers.

I keep sucking you and licking you with my lips wrapped around the shaft tightly while I move my head back and forth, making your dick slide deep inside my mouth and then almost out so that only the head is still inside. You tell me that you love me and that you love the way I suck your dick and I tell you that I love you, too, never taking your dick out of my mouth. The vibration of my voice makes your dick tingle with pleasure so I keep moaning softly while I steadily move my head up and down, your dick touching my throat every time which makes it tingle even more.

Then I quickly move my head all the way to your body so the whole length of your dick is in my mouth and the head slides down my throat. The sudden tightness of my throat around your cock makes you moan again and you hold my head there with your hands for a few seconds before you allow me to take it out of my throat again to breathe before I take it back in my throat.

You've had enough of me teasing you with this slow and soft blow job, you tell me you are going to fuck my mouth now. I stop moving my head, I just hold it still and put my hands on your butt so I can push your dick deeper in my mouth.

You start to move your hips back and forth, forcing your dick deep inside of my mouth every time you move forward. I just keep my lips wrapped around your cock and lick you with my tongue, but I am no longer in control. You are moving slowly, giving me time to get used to it. Your hands are still on my head. I pull you closer towards you every time you push in.

Then you push your dick deeper inside my mouth and make me take it down my throat, holding it this way for a while, then you move back, only to slam it into my mouth harder with the next stroke, forcing your dick down my throat again.

You really start to fuck my mouth now. It's hard for me to keep up with you and stay on my knees because you are pushing your dick in my mouth with so much pressure but I keep licking and sucking you as well as I can. Again and again your dick slides in my throat. You fuck my mouth hard, your balls are slammed against my chin every time your dick disappears in my mouth, your hands push my head closer to your body.

I have trouble breathing because you are moving so fast and your push your dick in my throat with almost every stroke but I let you do it because I know my throat still needs training and I want you to come in my mouth soon. After a few minutes you slow down and let me catch my breath and relax my cheek muscles but you still move your dick deep inside my mouth and demand that I keep licking and sucking.

You are turned on like crazy, your dick and your balls are tingling and you are dying to cum but you aren't done with my mouth yet. To give yourself time to calm down a bit you take your dick out of my mouth and push my head towards your balls and I take them in my mouth and suck them the way you want me to. Then you move back again and your dick is right in front of my mouth.

I open my mouth and try to take it back inside but you pull it away and ask me if I want to keep on sucking your dick. I eagerly assure you how bad I want it but you're not satisfied. You ask me again and now you've got me where you want me to be: on my knees in front of you, begging to suck your dick.

You rub the tip of your dick across me lips, covering them with pre-cum that I quickly lick off but when I try to take your cock in my mouth again you pull away and slap my cheeks with it. Then you finally push it back in my mouth and let me suck you again.

I pull you in with my hands and after a few seconds you start to fuck my mouth again, without stopping, making me take it as deep inside my mouth and throat as possible. After a few more minutes your breathing changes and you start moaning more and more. Then you are ready to come so you pull out of my mouth and tell me to open my mouth and stick my tongue out, ready to swallow every drop you give me.

While you are rubbing your dick quickly with your hand I keep licking and sucking the head until you are about to come. You tell me it's going to happen now so I open my mouth, stick my tongue out and close my eyes. Seconds later I feel the first drops of your hot cum on my skin. You're aiming right at my mouth, making sure you cover my tongue properly and that most of it lands in my mouth.

When your orgasm subsides my cheeks, nose, forehead and most of all my tongue is covered in cum and while you are still softly rubbing your dick you look at me and smile. I've still got my eyes closed. When I am sure there is no more to come I close my mouth and swallow your cum.

I lick my lips, clean them, look up at you with a smile and then I start to clean your dick. I lick you very gently since I know how sensitive your dick gets after an orgasm. When your dick is clean I lick it a bit longer, I still haven't got enough of it.

Then you pull away and run one of your fingers across my cheek. You push it in my mouth, covered in your cum, and I lick it off. You proceed doing that until my face is clean. Then you help me to get up and give me a soft kiss on my clean lips. You thank me but I shake my head and thank you for letting me swallow your cum instead.

We have dinner together and you tell me about your day. You are feeling a lot better and more relaxed now, ready to go out with me like we had agreed in the morning. You are holding my hand while we eat, talk to each other and joke around.

After dinner we get up and you clean the table, then you squeeze my butt cheeks and give me a kiss. You tell me to have a shower and make sure my pussy is extra clean while you rub it through my g-string. You immediately feel how wet the fabric is. That makes you curious and while your hand is still grabbing my butt you pull the g-string aside and start to softly touch my pussy lips. My pussy is still wet and I am almost as aroused as I was while I was giving you that blow job.

You start to rub my pussy, looking at my eyes. They are telling you quite clearly how badly I want to feel your dick inside of my or at least your tongue on my clit. You smile and ask me 'you want me, don't you?' - Instead of giving you an answer I just smile at you.

To be continued...

butafly
butafly
6 Followers