Three Sons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane once again took him into her hot mouth to begin the final suck off. Within moments, he found a thrusting rhythm fucking Jane's mouth. The mushroom head of his cock jerked a little and Jane decide to grant him his first orgasmic release then. Young Patrick was on the verge of a mighty climax as he blurted `I'm gonna cum Missis Bond! Oh yeah!' as Jane sucked one final time before pulling off one last time to instruct him "Cum in my mouth, Patrick! I want to taste it! Let me taste your cum! I want to swallow every drop!"

With that Missis Bond sumptuously took him into her mouth once more and bobbed her head with all the force and speed she could muster driving young Patrick madly over the edge spurting with joy.

His cock shivered once and gave up it's salty sweet nectar in long streams, as he sprayed his semen into Jane's mouth Patrick's passionate love cries erupted from his throat `I'm cumming Missis Bond! I'm cumming!' as Jane gazed up at him fascinated as the sticky stuff jetted into her mouth, flooding her hot mouth with his thick rich cum that cascaded down her throat in adulterous waves of passionate love.

"Mmm!" Missis Bond groaned as she greedily slurped and swallowed his entire hot load savoring it's sinfully salty sweet taste.

After draining and swallowing every last drop, Jane finally pulled off his cock and purred "Mmm! Delicious! That tasted magnificent Patrick! I can't wait to try that again!", she then giggled, and with that she kissed his cock and balls as young Patrick eased himself off of his orgasmic high.

`Th, thank you Missis Bond!' Patrick thanked her to which Jane returned "You're most certainly welcome young man!"

After a few minutes when Patrick returned to normal breathing again (after his orgasmic high) he was ready to fuck Missis Bond and he told her `Please don't think I'm rude or anything! But I want to fuck you really fast and hard Missis Bond and make you scream!'

"You might just get your chance yet, young Patrick!" Jane stated adding "But we'll try not to make too much noise so as to not alert anyone of what we're doing up here!" He nodded in agreement and smiling she easily reclined back into the comfortable lounge chair and removed her blue bottoms revealing a lovely soft clean shaven pussy just waiting to be filled by his young manliness. Jane spread her long legs wide and Patrick helped lift them high into the air (as they both wanted him to obtain the maximum penetration possible for his hard shaft into her hot pussy) and motioning his rock hard seven inch dick towards her eagerly awaiting pussy Jane said with urgency "Put it inside me!"

With those loving words Patrick took his big hard shaft and plunged it into her dripping cunt (at which they both moaned "Ahh!" `Ohhh!' with passionate delight). He began pumping her slowly at first but when she said "Faster Patrick! Deeper sweetie! Fuck me good and hard sweetheart!" he responded `Oh yes!' and began to pump away filling her pussy with his young cock with greater speed and urgency. She was sitting back at a near 45* angle in a soft canvass backed lawn chair (it was much like a comfortable hammock in an oak frame) and was contented to just to sit back and enjoy the ride, her big beautiful feet in the air were almost wrapped around his neck with the soft lovely wide soles of her feet facing the sky (and feeling the slight warm breeze in the air).

He fucked her with a deep and constant rhythm filled with the silent thrusts of his young cock sliding in and out of her mature pussy. The two lovers weren't moaning very much or making a lot of noise (for fear of someone hearing them), for they were now reduced to being slaves to the rhythm. Her quiet whispered words of encouragement ("Come on Patrick! Fuck me Patrick! Oh yes! Oh I like that!") were the only words interrupting their silence besides young Patrick's panting.

Only a poet could have comprehended the full beauty of the scene of these two secret May-December lovers like two perfect fucking machines partaking in a private moment together enjoying each other's hot bodies. She kept in a motionless but firm position as he thrust in and out of her, ravishing her hot mature body with his physical love along with the soft Sun light on a beautiful and warm late Spring afternoon. Her pussy clamped down tight on the thick tool between her legs which brought her orgasm after orgasm, and much pleasure as she shuddered with each orgasm.

After about ten minutes or so, he began to final approach to his second climax and he started to fuck her with quicker, less deep thrusts. At this point it was almost haphazard fucking (anything to get him there and get him off).

Sensing this she squeals "Awe!" and smiles as he moans `Ohhh!' as he nears orgasm. She lets out another quiet scream of delight to break the silence before the storm, and she flashed a lovely smile as they brought their very hot fuck to a loving creamy conclusion.

Patrick suddenly felt a dropping feeling in his chest (it was a lot like being on a down drop on a swing) and he groaned `Oh yes!' He knew it was time and he asked her `Do you want me to cum Missis Bond?'

"Yes!" Jane excitedly but calmly responded with a smile instructing "I want you to cum on my tongue sweetheart! I want to taste it again!"

`Oh, yeah! Here it comes!' Patrick cried as he fast approached his climax. He pulled his stiff member out of her hot and hungry shaven pussy (he then stood up as he was about to ejaculate but he held it off just long enough to put his penis into her mouth), and not wanting this moment to get away from her, Missis Bond quickly sat up on the lawn chair and quickly grabbed his shaft and slipped his hot meat into her even hotter mouth.

She then held him with her left hand holding his firm and tight right buttock and her soft right hand firmly holding his shaft. Immediately their hard work of hot fucking paid off as he cried out `Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh, yeah! I'm cumming!' as he came. His thick, rich, almost bubbly cream oozed out in a small wad onto her soft blue lips and her long pink tongue.

`There you are Ma'am! Get it all!' Patrick whispered in near exhaustion as he shot his last few squirts of love-cum out of his cock and into her mouth.

Jane swirled the love-cum around her mouth savoring it's salty sweet flavor, she groaned "Mmm!", as some cum dripped down her chin. She then savored his cum coated cock in her mouth for a short while during the lull after the storm.

She easily swallowed his love-cum and groaned "Mmm! Delicious! That was good!" She then kissed the tip of his penis and smiled gazing up at his pleased face.

`Did you like it Missis Bond?' he asked.

"Very much Patrick! That was pretty hot!" she responded adding "Wow! That tastes so good sweetheart! Mmm! Thank you! I love the taste of your love-cum! You tasted wonderful Patrick!"

With his finger Patrick lovingly wiped his love-cum off her chin and offered it to Jane.

"Oh we mustn't miss a drop!" she said and sucked the cream of his digit. She purred "Mmm! It's good to the last drop!" and giggled a little.

She then let go of his body and just laid back in the lawn chair to relax in the warm afterglow of their very hot fuck. `Thank you so much Missis Bond! Thank's for everything!' Patrick thanked her as he stood there slowly stroking his turgid shaft to ease him down off his orgasmic high. Missis Bond responded "You're welcome sweetie! And thank you for letting me taste you!" and she just smiled at young Patrick savoring his cream's after taste in her mouth, the British secret agent completely satisfied at being double basted by the American President's son with his love juice in the late afternoon Sun.

12