Three Square a Day Ch. 01

Story Info
Beware what you wish for.
1.7k words
2.58
8.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glassy eyes periodically "stare" at me as I pass by. When I say glassy, I mean eerie shit like, no iris.

Shiver. Where in the world am I?

Last I remember I was walking to the car with my girlfriend from a movie talking, no, fighting about my apparent obsessiveness with increasingly crazy sexual concepts that she started to want no part of.

We were at that stage where the novelty had worn off and we could tell each other anything. I stayed with her because she proved herself willing to be crazy with me in bed. Gradually going from ass slaps to dirty talk, to dirty talk about taboo subjects to golden showers and it seemed she was getting into it at the time. Lately, her conscience has been pulling her away and our fights started to become more frequent with more and more blame pointing. We were near the end. I began to hold back, silently holding a grudge. But not nearly as good as she was. She was oblivious, thinking that I was finally "coming to reality".

I had to initiate sex almost all the time now. And she became the giver and taker of all things horizontal. She had the power. I hated it. I would try not to suggest or make any move for a couple of days hoping that she would notice and would initiate intimacy at which time I planned to flatly refuse, thus reclaiming my power. Fat chance. She either didn't care or didn't notice. She was fine going for days, weeks, months I'm sure if I'd ever let it get to that point. All the while I was growing more and more bitter.

Something had to give. I started thinking evil things about her. Making her my fucking slave. Making her beg. Hard. Making her cry. Coming on to other girls in plain view of her. Making her help me fuck someone I brought home while she cried and begged me not to do it while the whole time, she was and knew she was powerless to leave me. The cunt.

Yeah, it got bad. Bad to the point that I started actually hating her. And little by little, I would sometimes be listening to her speak to me about something generic to our day, oblivious to the fact that I was looking at her through slits spitting fire imagining the absolute worst. I wouldn't even fake a smile anymore. I wanted her to suffer. And I didn't care if she guessed it.

"Hey Adrian, did you hear what I said???"

"Nope".

"Why are we even spending time together if you don't want my company?"

"Haven't a clue."

"Adrian, do you want to end this?"

"Nope."

"What, you're just waiting for me to end it, so you're off the hook?"

"You can do whatever you want. But as I said, I don't want this to end."

We walked in strained silence for a couple blocks, then a couple more, then I started to get the sinking feeling that I either forgot where I parked or, Jesus, my car got stolen and I obviously passed it's empty spot blocks ago. Fuckin New York. Oh god, my guitar, my sweet Taylor was in the fuckin trunk. Noooooooo. Please. "FUUUCCKKKK!!!"

"What's the matter??"

"I think my car got stolen."

"Do you know where we are?"

By now, I realized that what I thought was a couple blocks was...really off. So taken up I was in my self-induced nightmare. Another thing she'll have against me to elongate this stink ass celibate life.

That's the last I remember.

Here I am now walking down some main street in some town. And she's next to me. Did not even realize she was. But it's daylight and who are these weird people with these weird eyes. I turn to look at Joanne. Oh shit. She has the same eyes. She's staring at me. And she 's trembling. Not the normal tremble. Like someone freezing. No. It's a slow jerky kinda tremble. What's wrong with her? I turn and stop, holding her by her shoulders so that her body is facing where her eyes are looking.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

She says nothing. She only trembles. And stares. But, I notice that she trembles less when I touch her. I let go. More jerking. I hold her. Less jerking. I let go. Jerk, jerk...jerk. I touch her nose. Less, Her head. A little more. Her arm. A little less. I experiment touching her in different places. I start to see a pattern.

The closer I get to erogenous zones, the less she trembles. Joanne was never into PDA and she's letting me test my theory as I please. I even roll her nips through her top and she nearly all but stops shaking. Making no attempt to push me off. All the time with these glassy white eyes that I don't know sees me or not.

I turn her in the direction we're walking. I don't even know where we're walking to. WTF.

I turn into a coffeehouse to sit and gather my bearings.

Then I notice. No males around. I don't remember any outside either. And the girls with the glassy eyes are huddled over latte mugs all just...staring at me. Ugghhh. The ones with normal eyes aren't.

And, wait, no one's overweight. Guess I'm not in Texas. Their faces range from ok to cute to pretty to beautiful if you like the plain type.

I go for a hunch. I get up and walk over to one glassy eyed blonde girl in a cute top over a longer pink under T. I caress her face with one hand and her jerking slows down. I run my the back of my hand over her neck and turn my hand into a vertical position with my fingers facing down as I brush the back of my hand down her "valley". She calms considerably. I look back at Joanne. Her mouth is opening and closing as if she's trying to say something with nothing coming out. She looks desperate. I continue molesting this girl in plain view of everyone. I openly drag her neckline down exposing a tit. A beautiful pink tiny nipple. While holding the garment down savagely, I caress her nipple with the flesh of my thumb. I couldn't believe the change. She started to return to normalcy. Human normalcy.

Her eyes were still white but for some reason started to look normal. Maybe with a slight hint of pigmentation where the iris was supposed to be. Kind of fading slightly in and out. Pulsing, very slowly.

Ah, yes, the big difference was that the rest of them merely look in my direction. She is looking at me.

I wonder how far I can push this. I bend down and kiss her. She hungrily kiss back. I lick her tongue. She lets me. I lick her lips. Even on the inside of them as I like to do. She lets me do as I please. WOW. I'm hard now. I dribble into her mouth. I like wet kisses. She fuckin' slurps it up. I'm going to marry this chick. I look at Joanne again. She's jerking more than ever. But doing and saying nothing about it. I think I see a tear. Why does she not tell me anything. This little girl is looking up at me as if I am God but making no attempt to pull me down to continue. My hand is still down her dress.

I start to feel powerful. I start to remember how much I hate Joanne. I pull the girl up by her arm and walk her over to Joanne. Position her back to my girlfriend so that her ass is level with Jo's face.

I start to kiss and feel her up now in earnest. I slide her dress up over her ass and revel in her smooth cheeks. Pulling them apart knowing full well, her innards would be in plain view of my victim. I drag the g-string to one side while I caress her butt hole. I'm an ass man. I slide my finger down under. No way. It's a river. My finger got so wet, it easily went into her ass afterward. I look at her face. This nymph is dribbling. Her eyes are less glassy, iris more opaque and pulsing with a much faster frequency. And she humping my hand for all its worth and strangely enough, still no sound out of her.

I turn her to the side so that I can see Joanne's face. She is in a state. Holding her head and rocking. Eyes flowing rivers. Silently. Still jerking spasmodically. But more so. Staring at me. Not even at my hand that I now have palming this chicks bald cunt with 2 digits ramming in and out of it. Her hips, fucking my hand more than it is fucking her. I take my left finger and stick it up her slimy ass hole at the same time. her arms are hovering in mid air, like she's flying. Just for spite, I pull my hand out, full of pussy slime and dab my entire palm roughly on Jo's face. Ha! Didn't alter her behaviour but I didn't care. As a matter of fact, I liked that. She was powerless to do anything but suffer.

This went on for what seemed like a half hr. No one tried to stop us. But I couldn't understand why the hot little thing wouldn't cum though I was sure she was on the verge of it continuously. For some reason I wanted to make her scream with just my hand. In Joanne's face and maybe THEN, I'd fuck her. But she just wouldn't cum.

I got sick of it. I threw her to the ground, grabbed Jo and led her out the door. I paused at the door to look back and the chick was going crazy. Staring at me every time her head would rise up after smashing itself on the tile floor. She continued this till she was covered in blood and couldn't control her neck anymore, lying still but for an occasion spasm jerking her entire body off the floor. Until...nothing. WTF. I ran out with Jo. who still just stared at me, as she was walking forward, crying.

________

More chapters forthcoming. Comments welcome.