Three Square Meals Ch. 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tefler
Tefler
6,805 Followers

John was amazed at how hungry he was as he devoured the fruit and pastries in no time. Alyssa watched him eat, just plucking the occasional grape from the bunch and popping it between her succulent lips. He eventually finished the morning feast, feeling contentedly full and replenished.

His newfound clarity let him drink in the appearance of his breakfast companion for seemingly the first time, the fog shrouding his mind finally clearing. He couldn't believe the huge transformation she had undergone in such a relatively short period of time. He had a sudden brainwave and rose to his feet.

"Thanks for a wonderful morning," he said, thanking the beautiful young woman before leaning in for a kiss.

Alyssa beamed up at him happily before she began to tidy up their room. John strode purposefully to the cockpit and sat in the pilot's chair before rotating to face the console. He pressed a couple of buttons, searching for the recording he had made a couple of weeks before. He found it a few moments later and reviewed the footage.

The video camera reinforced what he had suspected, but his mind had oddly seemed to ignore. The ghostly white girl in the footage was about five foot two inches tall, a 28A cup if he guessed correctly, and painfully skinny, suffering from malnutrition. John turned to the doorway.

"Alyssa, could you come here a moment please?" he called to the cabin, hitting the record button on the internal cameras again.

Alyssa came into view, her slinky walk reminding him of a catwalk model as she glided over to see him.

"What's up John?" She enquired politely, as she sat in the co-pilots chair, her posture erect and self assured.

His eyes lingered over her succulent form before he tore his gaze back to the console. He pressed a couple of buttons causing a nearby monitor to blaze into life and play back the newly recorded footage.

The beautiful teen sauntered into view on the screen, before he paused the recording. The stunningly attractive girl filling the image was about five foot eight inches tall, her 32D breasts appearing huge on her slim athletic build. Her tanned, flawless skin seemed to glow and her hourglass curves were the epitome of feminine allure. Golden blonde hair cascaded down past her shoulders, thick and lustrous, framing her exquisitely beautiful face perfectly.

Alyssa cast her eyes towards the monitor, intrigued by the image. "Wow, she's gorgeous John! Who is that, an ex-girlfriend?" the teenager teased him playfully.

"It's not just me under this spell," John mused to himself.

"Look again, honey," John said quietly, as he hit a couple more buttons. The adjacent monitor flickered to life showing a still of the previous recording. The stark comparison between the pale, skinny waif and the tanned vibrant beauty could not be more glaring.

Alyssa pouted when she saw the picture of herself. "Hey, that's harsh. We can't all be as beautiful as this mysterious goddess," she said, pointing at the other image, her feelings hurt.

"You are the goddess, sweetheart," John said, smiling at her reassuringly.

"That's kind of you to say," Alyssa mumbled, clearly not understanding, and thinking he was just being kind.

John laughed, this wasn't getting them anywhere. "Come here," he commanded, holding his arms open in a clear invitation for her to sit in his lap.

Alyssa got up and then sat down obediently, still not understanding the situation.

John reached around the confused girl and cupped her round, firm breasts. This evoked a contented sigh from the teenager as she enjoyed his tender touch.

"Look at the pictures again, honey," he whispered in her ear, as he gently squeezed the taut flesh of her pert chest. "Which of those girls has delicious breasts just like these?"

John watched the girl's face as shocked understanding hit her suddenly.

"Holy fuck!!!" she profaned animatedly, as she leapt to her feet, her hands moving up to cup her own breasts. The shocked girl gawked at the proud tits filling her hands and then back at the image on the screen.

"What... I... How is this possible?!" she gasped.

"I'm not sure," John replied honestly. "I've never seen or heard of anything like this before."

Alyssa seemed to be trying to look at the monitor and examine her body at the same time, a look of stunned disbelief on her face. He waited patiently and let her acclimatise to her ravishing new form.

The lovely teenager eventually sat down demurely in the co-pilots chair her head tilted to the side as she scrutinised the two images in front of her. He could almost see her mind whirring as she processed this change.

"You said you had never had any long term girlfriends before?" she asked directly. "Were they all one night stands?"

John nodded tentatively. "Yes. With my unusual parentage, I figured it was probably for the best," he answered, repeating his earlier explanation.

"So you've never fed this amount of your cum to a girl before?" Alyssa probed him pointedly.

"No, never," he confirmed.

Alyssa sat, studying him shrewdly for a few minutes, her mind turning over possibilities, constructing theories. Eventually she seemed to make her mind up on something and a big beaming smile formed on her luscious lips.

"Well thanks for choosing me as your test subject!" she giggled cutely.

John laughed along with her. "You're welcum!" he joked, eliciting peals of laughter from the girl.

She came over to him and kissed him soundly. "I mean it John. Ever since I was a little girl I wanted boobs, and it looked like I was never going to get them," she said as she hefted her impressive rack in both hands. "These are awesome!" she exclaimed, grinning at him.

"They really are!" John grinned back, her enthusiasm contagious.

The happy moment was suddenly cut short by a klaxon wail from the console, causing the couple to jump in surprise. There was something on the long range scanner!

Tefler
Tefler
6,805 Followers