Three Square Meals Ch. 107

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, so that's what the block of Crystal Alyssium was for," John said, glancing back at the equipping room. "Sure, I'm happy to make whatever you need. Do you want another set of ninjato?"

She hesitated then shook her head. "They work for me with my speed, but Calara's got a different set of abilities. I'll start her off with a katana then we can see what weapon she's most comfortable with as her skill with a blade improves."

Walking back to the armoury, John gestured at the block and siphoned off a stream of liquid metal, shaping it into a single-edged katana very much like the one Yamamoto had used. He floated it over to Calara, who eagerly seized it in an armoured gauntlet and took a couple of experimental swipes, the blade making a satisfying swish as it cut through the air.

"Happy with that?" he asked, watching her getting used to the heavier sword.

"It's perfect, thank you!" she gushed, brown eyes sparkling with delight.

Sakura looked at the metal block a thoughtful look on her face. "There's still quite a bit left; would you mind making a few more weapons?"

John nodded and melted the block into a roiling sphere. "Sure, what have you got in mind?"

"A daikatana, a naginata, a wakizashi, and maybe a pair of ninjato just in case," she suggested, eyeing the sparkling white metal. "Have you got enough metal for all those?"

"Probably not, but I can make the extra set of ninjato for you tomorrow," he replied, as he started work on the daikatana.

"Do you know how to fight with all of them?" Helene asked the Asian girl, watching wide-eyed as John psychically forged each weapon.

"I've trained with them all, but I've always been more comfortable with a pair of ninjato," Sakura explained, twirling the short swords around in her hands. "I like to keep an opponent off-balance and on the defensive with lots of very fast strikes, so ninjato are perfect for that. If I'm more skilled than my opponent, I can defeat them quickly, then move on to the next target."

"There you go, all done" John said, leaving the freshly-shaped wakizashi on the weapon rack next to the daikatana and naginata.

"Brilliant, thank you," the Asian girl said, eyeing the weapons and giving them a nod of approval. "I'll have to think of a suitable way of repaying my favourite psychic weaponsmith..." She hesitated, glancing at Helene. "... tomorrow."

The aquatic girl blushed when John raised an eyebrow and looked her way. She slipped her hand into his and asked quietly, "Do you want to keep watching Calara train?"

"I'd like to spend some time with you," he replied honestly, gently squeezing her hand.

She gave him a lovely smile, then walked towards the bedroom, giving him an enticing look over her shoulder.

"Bye John!" Calara and Sakura called out to him, a playful note to their voices as they returned to the dojo.

He gave them a distracted wave while keeping his eyes on the teal-skinned beauty, who led him into the adjoining bedroom then over to the shower.

"Let's get freshened up first," she said, slipping her aquamarine dress off her shoulder and letting it fall to the floor. "I know you've had a hard day... you must be weary."

He started to unbutton his shirt, but Helene took over, darting him a shy smile as her nimble fingers made short work of the buttons. It didn't take long for him to be as naked as her and they stepped into the shower and activated the hot streams of water. She moved behind him and began to massage his shoulders, her delicate hands surprisingly strong; a strength earned through many years of hard work tending to the kelp beds on Brimor.

"That feels amazing," John said with a contented sigh. "Were you the village masseuse?"

She laughed and shook her head. "No, this is new. Jade's been teaching me and her sisters." Her fingers began to knead the muscles in his back. "Does that feel good?"

He groaned as she eased the tense knot he'd developed while straining with the psychic shaping earlier that evening. "Oh yeah, that's the spot..." As she continued to massage his body with her firm touch, he continued, "We were interrupted before, when I asked about your past. Would you tell me a bit about your background?"

"What would you like to know?" she asked, her fingers gliding over his muscles.

"How about your family?" he asked, closing his eyes in bliss. "Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"I grew up with five brothers and four sisters," Helene replied, sounding distant as she concentrated on her massage. "The boys were Aenon, Kaerius, Leith, Orta, and Trenton, my sisters were Rillia, Yasmin, Nireta, and Naunet."

"Nine siblings," he murmured, remembering the discussion with Rachel about Abandoned population growth. "We were wondering how many children Abandoned mothers have..."

"I was actually my mother's fourteenth child, but she had six more while I lived with her. I never met her eldest children, they'd already been sent away from Coarem village by the time I was born," Helene said in a matter-of-fact voice.

"Twenty kids!" John exclaimed, glancing at her over his shoulder.

"I'm sure Riva had more children after I was sent to live in Neptra village, but I don't know their names," the aquatic girl explained. "My mother had me when she was thirty. She'd been mated with Bruinen since they both came of age."

He turned and placed his hands on her hips. "Wait a moment... so you never saw your parents again once you left their village? Coarem wasn't it?"

"Yes, that's right. At eight I was sent to Neptra village, where Elder Debha looked after me," Helene said, an affectionate smile on her face as she remembered the kindly old woman. "My sister, Yasmin, joined me a couple of years later, but she's the only sibling that was sent to my village."

"And Abandoned men and women are mated together in pairs for life? They never split up or have children with other partners?" he asked, intrigued by her people's unique culture.

She actually looked shocked at his suggestion. "No! When we're mated, we stay that way for life... unless something happens to your mate."

John saw her face fall and he knew she was thinking about her lost love. "I'm so sorry about what happened to Firon. That must have been awful."

Helene nodded, her expression deeply troubled. "Even if the Brimorians hadn't killed him, after I lost the baby and was unable to have more, Firon would have been paired with someone else." She looked away, a tear welling up in her eyes. "We thought we were soulmates and would be together forever... I was so foolish to try for a baby so young, I cost us everything."

"I can't imagine how hard that must have been, losing someone you loved so much at such a young age," he said, gently stroking her back.

"The pain lessened a little over the years, but I still often think of him. He was kind and thoughtful, always going out of his way to help people where he could; you actually remind me of him a lot." Helene caressed his broad chest and murmured, "But you're so much bigger than he was... Firon was barely a man when he was taken from me." A shadow of grief crossed her face as her voice trailed away.

"Was Firon the only man you've been with?" John asked sympathetically.

She nodded, sounding terribly sad as she replied, "I was broken and no longer able to have children. No man wanted to be with me... what would be the point?"

John gazed into her baby-blue eyes. "We're going to rescue the Abandoned from the Brimorians, but we'll need to change the way your people view women and fertility. Just because you weren't able to have children, it doesn't mean that you had no value. I thought you were a lovely girl when we first met and you've continued to impress me since then... that had nothing to do with your ability to have children."

"Which you gave back to me..." Helene breathed, gazing at him with adoring eyes.

He nodded, stroking her cheek. "I was delighted I was able to help heal you, but-"

Leaning into his embrace, she stood on tiptoe and silenced him with a kiss, parting her lips so that her tongue could flicker against his.

When they parted, she gave him a look of yearning. "I used to believe that Firon was my soulmate, but now I know that wasn't true. I thought we were in love, but I can see it was just a childish infatuation; it's nothing compared to the way I feel about you. Enough talking about my past... you're my future, John, I long to be with you."

Her full lips lifted into a shy smile and she stepped away from him and left the cubicle. The shower deactivated automatically as John followed after her, the couple quickly drying themselves before climbing onto the bed. He lay beside her, propping himself up on an elbow as he looked down at her beautiful face.

John took a moment to look at her gorgeous body, admiring the exotic hue of her skin, the greenish-blue tone reminding him of an exquisite tropical ocean. Her long green hair had spread out on the bed, but normally it reached down to the small of her back, the colour like sunlight shining through the kelp fronds she'd tended on Brimor. She was a little shorter than the rest of his girls, but she already had a stunning figure, honed to perfection after years of hard work.

Helene reached down and carefully encircled his cock with her fingers, her cheeks flushing as she felt the heavy heat against her palm. "I'm amazed this can even fit," she said in a hushed voice, staring at him in fascination.

"Women's bodies are remarkably accommodating," John said, watching her with an indulgent smile. "How else would we have any babies?"

She looked up at him with a twinkle in her bright-blue eyes. "Yes, but only after several hours of labour..."

"I can spend several hours getting you ready first," he suggested with a smile, wrapping his arms around the delectable young woman.

Helene giggled and gave him a gentle push so that he lay back in the middle of the bed. "Not right now. I wanted you from the first moment I saw you... we've waited long enough for this already."

The mood between them suddenly shifted and Helene's eyes roamed over his body, her arousal quite obvious as she flushed with mounting excitement. Leaning down, she pursed her lips and kissed his thigh, her long light-green hair brushing over his leg. She glanced up at him as she began planting a trail of kisses, travelling up to his waist, then across his torso, fixing him with her hungry gaze. She maintained eye contact as she carefully straddled his waist, bringing her glistening pussy down on the tumescent length of his cock. They both moaned at that intimate contact, knowing they were so close to being joined together.

Helene placed her hands on his chest, then tilted her hips, gliding her wet labia along his shaft. Her eyelashes fluttered as she rubbed her clit against his thick hardness and she gasped at the pleasure shooting through her body. After sliding up and down his length a couple of times, she lay down on top of him, her breasts soft and warm against his chest.

She looked down at him, her face only inches from his as she whispered, "I'd like my first time with you like this, with me on top..." As she wriggled into position, with the head of his cock pressing up against her flushed lips, Helene guided his hands to her waist. "But I want you to be in control..."

Nodding his understanding, he took a firm grip around her waist, his fingers splayed over the upper-curve of her bottom. "Just tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

Helene nodded, her baby blues feverish with lust. As John started to slowly push down, the head of his cock spread her labia wide open and her mouth fell open with disbelief. "Oh my gosh!"

He paused, looking at her with concern. "You okay?"

"Keep going!" she pleaded, her pupils like dark pools. "It feels so good..."

Doing as she asked, he continued to push down, spreading her inner walls and making her snug pussy stretch to take his huge girth. She began to tremble as he pushed deeper than she'd ever been taken before and Helene let out a low cry as he nudged into her cervix. He paused to give her a chance to adjust, but she frantically shook her head, hair sweeping back and forth.

"More! Deeper!" she cried out, her breathing coming in heavy pants.

John applied more pressure, making her malleable cervix dilate to allow him entry into her uterus. Helene started to buck against him as he penetrated her womb, her face frozen in a look of shocked ecstasy. When he finally nudged up against the furthest depths she had to offer, his quad making contact with her trembling bottom, she let out a primal cry as she reached a mind-shattering climax. John held her as she trembled and whimpered through her release, enjoying the adorable expression of wonder on her face.

"That was incredible..." she panted, breathlessly. "Like nothing I've ever felt before!"

"Just rest a moment and get your breath back," John said, gently stroking her back. "We've only just started."

Helene let out a disbelieving laugh and relaxed on his chest, her pussy twitching with involuntary spasms in the aftermath of her release. She quickly recovered, then smiled at him as she sat up, a look of awe on her lovely face when she glanced down at the bulge his girth was making in her tummy.

John brushed the curve in her belly with his fingers. "Like I said... you're quite remarkable."

She interlaced her fingers with his, then John offered her his second hand, and she clasped it with her own.

"Ride me," he said, looking into her adoring eyes. "I want to watch you make yourself cum."

Giving him a shy smile, Helene began to gyrate her hips, letting John support her as she rocked on top of him. The angle was perfect for the nubile aquatic girl to rub her clit against his pubic bone and she soon began to let out mewling gasps as she reacted to the stimulation. Her brow furrowed as she ground her pelvis in a circle, his huge cock stretching her insides to the limit. It didn't take long until she reached her peak and she let out a keening scream as she climaxed again.

When Helene collapsed on top of him, John rolled them over so that he was on top, looking down at her beautiful face lost in a post-orgasmic daze.

It took her a little while to recover, her glazed eyes slowly regaining their focus. She looked up at him and her expression softened, filled with a tenderness that warmed his heart.

"That was wonderful," she murmured, leaning up to give him a soft kiss. "I didn't think I could love you more... but you proved me wrong."

"You looked so beautiful when you came for me," he said, gently brushing some errant strands of her silky hair away from her face.

An eager smile spread across her face. "It's your turn now!"

He gave her a loving kiss. "Only if you join me."

"Okay..." she agreed, biting her lower lip.

Helene shifted her hips and spread her legs wider, raising her thighs to cradle him between them. She curled her hands around his biceps, as if wanting to feel his strength while he was taking her, then nodded to tell him she was ready. John pulled back a few inches, then slid home again, his pubis bumping into her clit when he was fully impaled. Helene let out a little gasp at the contact and it was easy to see that she was loving every second of it.

John steadily increased his pace, pistoning smoothly in her slick, snug grip. Helene's pussy was fluttering around him as he stroked inside her, the pressure of the ribbed walls yielding to his insistent thrusts feeling amazing to them both. She watched him intently as she got more turned on, reading his own growing lust and mirroring it. That they should be so in tune surprised him and John fully immersed himself in her loving gaze, revelling in that glorious intimacy. He seemed to lose track of time as they coupled, her sinuous hips writhing underneath him as she matched him thrust for thrust.

Helene's climax was fast approaching, perfectly aligned with his, as if she were wanting to merge with him when they reached a crescendo. With a final joyful cry, John exploded with his climax, his quad pumping a huge spurt of cum into her tender womb. Feeling him shoot deep inside her triggered her own orgasm and Helene arched her back as she came, her eyes rolling back as she was overwhelmed by the power of their simultaneous orgasm.

They were locked like that for a long moment, John's quad convulsing as he filled her belly with heavy ropes of spunk. Helene's abdomen began to expand to contain it all and she cradled her curved stomach, moaning with delight as she felt her womb stretched to capacity. By the time his orgasm had reached its conclusion, she'd grown huge to accommodate his load, her cum-packed belly housing untold millions of sperm.

John carefully eased his way out of her and rolled to one side, panting heavily for breath. "I can't believe how good that was... you were breathtaking," he murmured, and now it was his turn to look bewildered.

"We're soulmates," Helene whispered, her baby-blue eyes shining with devotion. "It was perfect, just as I knew it would be."

He placed his hand on her curved tummy and she let out a blissful sigh, cuddling closer to him.

***

A deep boom rolled down the tunnel and Fat Tony felt the vibrations through the ground, telling him that the blast had been close.

"Tony, what was that?" Perl asked, hurrying forward to clutch his arm.

"Sounds like demo charges," he muttered, glancing nervously at the ceiling as streams of dust poured down from newly-opened cracks. "That blast was real fuckin' close."

Kelli let out a hacking cough, then asked in a dry scratchy voice, "Are we nearly there yet?"

"Dunno, babe... nearly," he said distractedly, peering up the tunnel.

"We've been walking for so long," Perl said with a weary sigh. "Can we stop and rest soon?"

He waved back at them. "Shut up a minute..."

The two girls froze, picking up on his tension. Tony strained to listen, then after another ten seconds, he heard the sound of voices from further along the tunnel. It was hard to make out what they were saying... so he held his breath and closed his eyes, focusing intently on the barely decipherable words.

"... charges... fast... blow... last tunnel..."

His eyes widened in alarm and he set off running. "Wait!" he yelled, throwing caution to the wind.

Fat Tony sprinted down the tunnel, frightened cries from Perl and Kelli echoing behind him. He ignored them though, knowing their life depended on him reaching the men ahead of him in time.

"Don't blow it! We're in here!" he called out, unable to keep the fear from his voice.

The torch from his SMG cast wild shadows ahead of him as he ran full-tilt towards the direction of the voices, then he barrelled around a bend in the tunnel and skidded to a halt. Four wiry men in well-worn coveralls were aiming assault rifles at him, their dusty faces twisted in fear.

"What the fuck?! Where'd you come from?" one of them blurted out, gaping at him in surprise.

Tony raised one hand defensively, the other keeping his SMG pointed at the floor. "Just tryin' to get away from the Bugs, man."

The miner squinted at him. "You're one a' them Diablos ain'tcha?"

"Diablos are gone..." Tony muttered, shaking his head. "All the gangs... the Bugs got 'em all."

"Boss don' like Diablos," the miner muttered, scowling at the red jacket.

Tony nodded, then carefully shrugged out of his red leather jacket, grabbing the SMG mags and shoving them in his gun belt. He dropped his Diablos jacket in the dirt... something he would have killed to avoid doing less than a day ago.

"Now I ain't nothin'," Tony said, with a reassuring smile. "Just a guy tryin' not to get buttfucked by Bugs."

"Heh... yeah, you and me both," the miner agreed and returned his smile, revealing a set of rotten blackened teeth. "Name's Abner, who're you?"

1...56789...19