Three Square Meals Ch. 022

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tefler
Tefler
6,797 Followers

"Did master take any of them as mates?" Jade asked excitedly.

John laughed at the eager nymph's blunt question. "No, I figured that one of them turning up for work looking like she was pregnant might be a bit awkward!" he said with a grin.

"Ok the quiz is over." Dana said gently, noting the shocked look on Alyssa and Calara's faces. "You can open your eyes." she said quietly, John's answers confirming something she had already suspected.

John opened his eyes and then looked around, surprised by the stunned look shared by the blonde and brunette.

"What's the matter?" he asked with concern.

"You just described all of us to a tee." Dana said with a wistful smile on her beautiful face.

"That's good though right?" John asked with confusion. "Doesn't that show we're compatible?"

"Well yes, that's true." Dana said with an ironic smile.

"Don't you think it's a bit coincidental that all of us are so compatible with you though? Athletic, busty, clean shaven..." she said with a smirk. "I don't shave by the way, my pubic hair just washed away in the shower one day..."

"Well we've known about the effects of my cum making physical changes in you girls." he said, unsure where Dana was going with this.

"True and Calara pointed out that we've become smarter too. Remember you said you liked intelligent capable women?" Dana continued.

"That wasn't just my doing, you were all intelligent and capable girls before you met me." he said magnanimously.

"Thanks handsome!" Dana said with a grin, before smiling at herself again.

"What about the rest though: Confident, fun, warm, friendly, caring. Bisexual, submissive, not jealous, honest and open." Dana ticked off the traits he had listed.

"You're all wonderful girls..." John said appreciatively.

Dana looked up at him, holding his gaze with her light blue eyes.

"I think your cum does a lot more than we ever suspected." she said gently.

"I think it customises your women specifically to your preferences." she said. "But I think you missed a few things off your list, maybe because you aren't aware of them."

"Compliant, appreciative, eager to please." Dana said, staring into his eyes.

"So you're saying I've modified your bodies, minds and personalities just to fit my own desires?" John said looking shocked.

"That makes me sound like some kind of obsessively controlling monster!" he said appalled.

All four girls rushed over to his side in the hot tub, with soothing words tumbling from their full, luscious lips as they desperately tried to reassure him.

John stared down at them, wide eyed with horror.

"I'm so very sorry!" he blurted out, before turning and climbing out of the hot tub.

Alyssa and Jade were both half out of the tub and were ready to chase after him, when he turned back to face them.

"Please just give me a moment to think." he said, his face stricken, before he strode out of the gym.

The beautiful blonde sank back into the water, her eyes flashing dangerously as she looked at Dana, her expression furious.

"How could I have been so stupid to go along with that?!" she said through gritted teeth. "He's full of self loathing now and I can't even go and comfort him." Alyssa snarled.

Dana shrank back from the blonde's anger. "I'm sorry!" she pleaded. "I thought he had a right to know, we all did!"

The redhead looked over at the doorway where John had beat a hasty retreat, her heart longing to chase after him and tell him everything was going to be ok. She glanced at Calara and Jade, seeing similar haunted expressions on their beautiful faces.

Dana was suddenly aware of just how much pain she had inadvertently caused the four people she loved the most in the whole galaxy. She began to weep softly, tears streaming down her face.

***

John paced away from the gym, not knowing where he was going, he just had to have a moment to think.

"Is it true?" he asked himself in shock, but he knew instinctively that Dana was right.

"Did I really do that to those poor girls?" he thought, wide eyed with revulsion. "It's like I've just overwritten their entire personalities."

"There's got to be some way to reverse it." he thought frantically. "I can't have just doomed them into being my playthings, there has to be some way to make things right."

He stopped at the elevator and pressed the button. When the elevator didn't immediately arrive he hammered on the button impatiently. A few seconds later, there was a soft chime and the doors swished quietly open. He dived in and hit the button for the second deck, wanting to find solace in his own quarters. He jogged down the corridor, burst into his room and flung himself on to the bed, where he stared up at the ceiling. He suddenly remembered the many hours of debauchery this room had seen and felt sickened.

"Have I taken advantage of those girls?" he lambasted himself.

He tortured himself with images of each of the girl's beautiful happy faces, thinking that their happiness had just been a lie forced upon them.

"What kind of a monster am I?" he shuddered. "Is there something deeper behind those dreams I keep having?" he wondered in growing horror.

***

Alyssa clenched her jaw in frustration as she listened to John's self flagellating monologue.

"I can't take any more of this!" she snapped and with iron willpower she forced herself out of the hot tub.

"Follow me!" she ordered the other three girls, who meekly climbed out of the tub to follow in her wake.

They traced John's footsteps, Alyssa tapping her foot with impatience while they waited for the elevator, the other girls huddled together looking sad and worried. When the elevator arrived, Alyssa ushered in the other girls and they travelled up to deck 2. The elevator chimed softly, the doors swishing open quietly and Alyssa stormed down the corridor, Calara, Jade and Dana following close behind.

The beautiful blonde swept angrily into the bedroom and John sat up in surprise at her abrupt entry.

"Alyssa! I'm so sorry!" he blurted out, noting her furious expression with chagrin.

Before either of them could continue, the Invictus began to vibrate alarmingly and a loud alarm blared through the officer's deck.

"BWOOOP!" "BWOOOP!" "BWOOOP!"

"An Interdiction?!" John exclaimed. "What the fuck?"

The girls looked at him in alarm and there was a rush of activity as they all scrambled to put on the bare minimum of clothing, as they were all completely nude. They sprinted for the elevator, diving inside the open door and throwing worried glances at each other, as they waited the excruciatingly long five seconds for the elevator to take them up to the command deck.

"Calara, get us a tactical map and power up the weapons!" John directed the Latina as he leapt up the steps to the command podium.

"Dana we need full power to shields!" he instructed the redhead.

"Alyssa, get ready to bust us out of any trap!" he ordered.

The three teenagers leapt to obey his orders. "Yes Commander!" They chorused obediently, causing John to wince for a moment.

He looked over at Alyssa apologetically who looked back and glared at him in anger. Before he could say anything, the tactical map sprang into existence hovering above them in the centre of the bridge and bathing the command deck in its soothing blue glow.

The Invictus was centred in the map, looking sleek and ferocious with its angular predatory profile. As the sensors pulsed out, unusual and fearsome shapes began to appear around them, alien vessels that the girls didn't recognise.

"Drakkar raiders!" John said in shock. "What the hell are they doing in Ashanath space?!"

The Invictus trembled again as the big bulky ship that had pulled them so abruptly out of hyper-warp opened fire on them. Purple beams of virulent energy blasted out, gouging terrible scars into the armoured hull of the assault cruiser. A thunderous explosion rocked the ship and they had to hold tight not to get flung out of their chairs.

"What the fuck just happened?!" John asked in alarm.

"Sorry John, I couldn't get the shields up in time." Dana stammered, trembling with fear.

She glanced at the holographic display showing damage control for the Invictus. A bright red mark covered the FTL drive, data readouts cycling through information at a rapid pace.

"They took out the FTL drive, we can't jump out of here!" Dana said, bordering on the edge of panic.

"John!" Calara called out in distress. "We've got incoming dropships, but the explosion damaged fire control! The defence grid is down and I can't do anything to stop them!"

"What do we do John?" Alyssa asked him, her face lined with worry.

"Boarded by the Drakkar!" John thought to himself, fighting down a surge of panic himself. "How the fuck do we get out of this one?!" he thought, his eyes wide with alarm.

Tefler
Tefler
6,797 Followers
12