Three Square Meals Ch. 054

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tefler
Tefler
6,794 Followers

"Arrogant, presumptuous fool," she snapped at him. "I don't think you have the balls to even try it."

John laughed for a moment, and said, "You'll find that's one thing I've got plenty of."

Irillith eyes sparkled as she bantered with him, but her ferocious scowl didn't leave her face. He stole a glance at her chest, and could see her nipples were creating firm little bumps in her dress, giving away her arousal. He reached out and brushed the backs of his fingers over one, causing her to gasp as she thrilled to his touch.

"How dare you touch me!" she snarled, raising her arm back to slap his face.

She telegraphed the move so he knew it was coming, but when she whirled around giving him a stinging smack across the face, he was shocked that she hadn't pulled the blow. When he stared back at her in amazement, he could see the look in her eyes, urging him to punish her. He reached up, grabbing her long dress at the shoulders, and ripped it apart in a single savage move, causing it to tear loudly. Irillith's gasp of excitement brought his attention to her face, and he could see the fevered look in her expression as her dress fell to the floor in tatters, leaving her wonderfully exotic body deliciously nude.

Grabbing her by the wrist, he pulled her over to the bed as he sat down, and hauled her over his knee. "I think you've needed some firm discipline for a long time," he told her sternly.

She laughed contemptuously, and said, "You've attempted to tame me before, but you smack like a girl. Pathetic excuse for a man."

John knew exactly what she was asking him for, and he'd been feeding her cum for weeks now, making her strong and resilient. He held her down with his left hand, and raising his right brought it down with a weighty smack on her rump. She shrieked as he spanked her, her muscular blue cheeks reverberating with each impact as he punished her behind. Her cries turned to ones of arousal, and she began to moan excitedly, letting out breathy gasps as his hand tanned her bottom. Eventually it was glowing a nice dark blue, and standing up abruptly, he flung her onto the bed.

She glared at him, her violet eyes hooded with lust as she asked, "What are you going to do now? Don't think for one moment I'll let you bring your ugly cock anywhere near me!"

John unbuttoned his shirt with slow deliberate movements, then threw it across the room, leaving him bare-chested. She stared at his muscles with eager anticipation, then watched him intently as his hands moved to his waist, unbuckling his belt. He pulled it clear then cracked it like a whip, making her draw in a sharp breath. He cast it aside, then undid his trousers, letting them fall to the floor.

She watched him warily as he climbed on the bed, moving towards her like a cat stalking its prey, but she made no move to try and escape. John grabbed her lithe legs, pulling them towards him, and spreading them roughly.

"You brute," she said angrily. "You're much too big! That monster will never fit inside me, I'm far too tight."

John crawled up the bed, covering her ravishing blue body with his own as he said, "You'll take me just fine. All that cum you've been greedily filling your belly with has changed you. You'll stretch for me alright, and love every minute of it."

"Never!" she spat, shaking her head in denial, but her mask slipped, and she grinned at him with delight.

He gathered her wrists in his hands, pinning her to the bed, then nuzzled the broad head of his cock against her pussy. He tilted his hips, pushing forward and she stared up at him, her angular eyes opening wide with wonder as he entered her for the first time.

"You're fucking huge," she groaned, as he slowly and steadily stuffed her full of cock.

When he reached her cervix, he paused to let her adjust, and she panted breathily, her chest heaving underneath him.

"You're going to take me into your womb," he informed her, "It's good for you to get used to having it stretched. I'll be breeding your hot little ass plenty of times in the future."

Irillith whimpered with ecstasy, and brought her thighs up so her legs were crossed behind him. She pulled him towards her, urging him onwards. Seeing she was desperate to be fully penetrated, he increased the pressure with his hips, and her gorgeous body yielded for him, letting him invade her depths. He only stopped when his quad was resting on the glowing cheeks of her ass, his length buried to the hilt inside her.

"You win," she sighed rapturously. "I submit to you."

"You want me to fill your womb with my cum?" he asked her teasingly.

She nodded fervently and gasped, "More than anything."

Leaning down and kissing her, he began to move, slowly at first, then with greater vigour. He kept her wrists pinned to the bed, which made her arch her back, brushing her nipples across his chest as he fucked her with abandon. As he ground against her clit, she let out a keening wail of pleasure as she came, finally getting the release he'd been building her towards so spectacularly. John was merciless, and once she'd started cumming, he stroked her through one intense orgasm after another.

Her eyes flared dangerously after the third, and she suddenly leaned forward and bit him on the shoulder as the fourth climax surged over her. John bucked and rammed himself up to the quad inside her, then roared out his own release, sending a long blast of cum inside her. He grabbed her hair, pulling her back from her grip on his shoulder, then stared into her eyes as he pumped her womb full of his sperm. Irillith tried to maintain that eye contact as long as she could, but she was too overwhelmed with sensation, and screwed her eyes shut as she shuddered through her final release.

His quad finally sated, John sagged against her, panting for breath. He could feel her chest rising and falling beneath him as she desperately sucked air into her lungs, and he carefully eased his weight off her enormously rounded tummy that was brushing against his stomach.

Irillith gazed up at him adoringly, as she reached down and placed her hands on her swollen belly. "I've needed that for weeks," she admitted, blushing slightly.

John laughed, gently easing out of her and collapsing at her side. "I was winging most of that. Was that what you had in mind?" he asked, with a playful grin on his face.

"You were magnificent," she told him with a well-fucked grin on her face.

Movement by the door momentarily drew their attention, and Alyssa glided in, smiling at them both approvingly. "That was hot as hell," she purred giving Irillith an admiring glance.

Irillith gave her a grateful smile and said, "Thank you for letting me borrow your man."

Alyssa quickly stripped off her clothes, and got into bed on Irillith's other side, as she said, "Don't be silly, he's yours now too. Sharing is all part of the fun."

The two girls kissed lovingly, and Irillith let out a contented sigh as John and Alyssa began to stroke her heavily engorged tummy. She looked at the blonde girl hesitantly, then said in a quiet voice, "I know you must be tired after that fight. Do you need topping up?"

Alyssa grinned at her, and replied, "That's lovely of you to offer, and yes, that would be fantastic. We can wait though, there's no rush. Just enjoy the feeling of your womb being stretched for the moment, and you can imagine what it'll be like when you're pregnant."

Irillith's expression softened, and her angular violet eyes were filled with longing as she glanced at John. He smiled at her and said, "If you keep being a good girl, then definitely."

They cuddled her as she smiled at them both with wondrous gratitude on her face. Alyssa finally gave her another kiss, and when Irillith nodded, the mischievous Terran girl started trailing kisses down her azure body. John stroked her tummy tenderly as Alyssa began to lap away at her, and soon Irillith's breathy cries filled the room once more.

***

Dana sat cross-legged in the middle of the holo-suite, enjoying the peace and tranquillity. Faye had gone to help Rachel, which left the redhead alone with her thoughts, centred in the huge darkened room, and surrounded by holographic images of the elements. She glanced at the incredibly complex crystal compound she had been building over the last few days, and frowned, realising in an inspired moment of brilliance that it looked wrong. It seemed discordant somehow, like something significant was missing.

With a dismissive wave of her hand, she deleted the chemical formula, and gazed out over all the known elements again. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she drew her mind inward, and a shiver ran down her spine as her skin felt like it was tingling with electricity. When she opened her eyes again, she felt focused and alert, and her senses came to life with a ringing sensation of clarity as she stared out over the holo-suite.

Reaching out with her hands, she began to reposition the elements around her in a vast sweeping semi-circle. Breathless with excitement, she began to see patterns and shapes that had eluded her before, and as she moved them around in a blur, it suddenly came to her in a perfect epiphany. There were elements missing! She could see the gaps in the tapestry, glaring and obvious to her now, and she marvelled with the sense of discovery.

She began adding protons and neutrons to the nucleus of an atom with one hand, and adding electrons to the valence shell with another. As the new atom grew in size and complexity, she began to add electrons to the inner subshells, her hands moving in a blur with her excitement. Finally she was done, and she stared at it in wonder as it floated before her eyes.

Cradling it in her hands, with an awed expression on her face, she slotted it into place in the web of elements that surrounded her. It fit perfectly, restoring order and balance to the glaring hole in her atomic vista. Turning back to the next gap, she saw the shape form in her mind, and the flawless perfection of that design made her heart skip a beat. She began to form another nucleus, but briefly paused, wondering if she should think of a name for the first element she had created. She shook her head and continued with her task. There were eighteen more to go, and she was far too busy to spend time trying to think of good names for them all as she went.

***

Rachel sat on the floor of the Engineering Bay, looking up at the Trankaran genetic code. Formed of silicon rather than carbon, it was blocky and far more unwieldy, and for a Terran brought up with an intimate familiarity with carbon-based life, it was still unsettling to see. There were three genetic strands she was studying, and she stared up at them as they flashed before her eyes.

Faye had been watching her curiously, and she stood next to her as she asked, "What are you looking at?"

Rachel turned, and smiled at the AI construct as she replied, "The top two are from the Trankaran Forgemaster's assistants. The last one is from a sample I took from the Glowing Queen's head."

"Have you found out anything interesting so far?" the purple sprite asked her, with a cute furrow of her tiny brow.

Rachel nodded, but sounding perplexed, she replied, "The Trankarans were definitely created by the Progenitors. I've seen their fingerprints all over this code, but something's bothering me..."

Faye frowned, sad to see her friend looking troubled, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Rachel turned to gaze up at the flowing genetic code and replied, "Even though the Trankarans are constructed from silicon, there's something familiar about the way their evolution has been guided."

"You mean the fingerprints are familiar?" Faye asked in confusion, taking Rachel literally, and blinking at her with her trusting luminescent eyes.

Rachel's eyes went wide, and she gasped as she exclaimed, "Faye! You're a genius!"

"I am?" Faye said, looking bewildered as she watched Rachel leap to her feet, and dash up the steps to the consoles on the Chief Engineer's podium. She rapidly tapped commands altering the holo-projectors, and the Trankaran genetic code suddenly shrank in size, then shifted upwards to make room for a dozen DNA molecules. When she hurried back to her previous spot on the floor, she stared up at the scrolling code in open-mouthed wonder.

"They sign their name on their creations..." she whispered reverently.

***

Calara sat on the Bridge, gazing up at the sector map of the Dragon March. She had tracked all the recent fleet movements in the sector dating back to when the conflict began, along with the classified orders tagged next to each set of redeployments. There was a particular fleet engagement she'd been studying, and she knew without a doubt that the traitor in Terran Federation High Command had played a part in the disastrous outcome of that battle.

She narrowed her eyes in anger at the word 'Classified' highlighted in red next to each redacted set of orders. If she could only see who had given those spurious commands, she would know in an instant who had been responsible for the quite deliberate, and appalling loss of men and ships. It was subtle, the way the traitor had played their hand here. Unless you were specifically looking for exactly this kind of betrayal, it would seem like a perfect storm of terribly unlucky circumstances.

Commodore Daniel Walker on the battleship "Demeter", had led a sizeable battlegroup in a fierce engagement against the Kintark Empire in the Delta-Leonis system, winning a stunning victory. The Kintark group of eight cruisers and supporting destroyers had been wiped out, in no small part due to the inspired Tactical acumen of Commodore Walker. He had managed to eliminate the entire Kintark fleet without losing a ship, but almost every vessel in his own fleet had sustained significant damage in the intense firefight.

Recalled from the front lines, Commodore Walker had led his battered but triumphant task force to a staging point to refuel and rearm, before they would retire to the Olympus Shipyard for repairs. She played back the subsequent orders, her eyes starting to well up at the terrible betrayal of such an outstanding officer.

The picket fleet that guarded the approach to the staging point had been rotated out as per schedule, but at the last minute, their replacements had been diverted. A sudden raid led by a Kintark battleship in the Tau-Leonis system, had resulted in a frantic flurry of orders, with several nearby fleets ordered to interdict and shut down the raiders, before they could threaten Port Medea. In the face of it, a necessary and sensible precaution, but it was to have terrible consequences.

The raid was a feint that led the intercepting fleets away on a merry dance. While they were distracted, a second Kintark task force led by a battleship, and supported by two carriers, had fallen on Commodore Walker's staging point. Caught in the middle of refueling, the overwhelming waves of bombers had set upon the battleship Demeter, its six supporting cruisers, three frigates and twelve destroyers. The already damaged ships had been ripped apart by plasma torpedoes, with the loss of all hands, as well as the entire support fleet of tankers and maintenance crews.

To a casual observer, it appeared to be a tragic case of terrible timing and catastrophic bad luck, but Calara had immediately recognised it for what it was. A deliberate collaboration with Kintark forces, which led to the deaths of over five thousand personnel, dozens of ships, and one of the Terran Federation's most gifted officers.

Calara heaved a sigh, desperately longing to know who out of the three Admirals in the sector had been responsible for this unforgivable treachery. Her list of suspects were Gabrielle Lynton, Leonard Norwood, and Ricardo Santini, and she wished she knew them better, so that should could make an accurate assessment of their characters.

Know them better...

She gasped, her dark brown eyes going wide as it suddenly came to her in a moment of inspiration. All the Fleet orders in the recent Dragon March conflict had been marked as classified, but not every order those Admirals had given over the rest of their careers. Her hands moved in a blur over her Tactical console, and the Sector map of the Dragon March fell away, to be replaced by a massive holographic overlay map of the Terran Federation.

Every fleet movement order each of those Admirals had given through their careers began to appear on the Empire map. From their initial forays as Rear Admirals, through their time as Vice Admirals, right through to the time since achieving full Admiral rank, she plotted everything any of them had ever ordered. The map became a bewildering patchwork of fleet movements, which to any normal person would be an unreadable mess.

Calara relaxed, and just absorbed the data, getting a feel for the three minds behind those strategic manoeuvres. She began to see how they thought and reacted to situations, building up a detailed analysis of each of their distinctive styles. Lynton was cautious, always wary about over-committing her forces. Santini was bold, and liked the idea of a heroic final battle, luring the enemy into major fleet engagements. That left Norwood, who liked to deceive a foe with feints, hiding his vulnerable areas while springing devastating counter attacks.

Her eyes widened as she recognised the hand of the traitor all over the tragedies plaguing the Terran Federation in the Dragon March conflict. Calara had identified the High Command traitor at long last. She knew it without a shadow of a doubt in her mind.

***

John and Alyssa lay in Irillith's comfortable bed, sleeping peacefully as they got some much needed rest. John was the first to wake, and it took him a moment to get his bearings as he looked around this strange bedroom, whilst trying not to disturb Alyssa who was still fast asleep. He suddenly remembered where he was, and that Irillith had kissed him goodbye as she went to check in with Luna.

Alyssa woke up a moment later as though she didn't want to miss any time with him, and seeing her starting to stir, he stretched languidly. She sat up and stretched too, and he admired her spectacular bronzed body as she did so.

"As radiantly beautiful as ever," John told her as he admired her openly.

She smiled at him, enjoying the compliment, and posed her athletic figure for him enticingly. "Are you trying to flatter me into bed?" she asked him with a flirtatious smile.

He laughed and replied, "I think we've probably been in bed quite a while already. It must have been at least a few hours for your tummy to go down."

She glanced down at her toned stomach and pouted as she replied, "I wanted to savour being full up again, but I was so flaked out I fell asleep almost straight away."

John grinned at her and said, "Don't worry, I'm sure that won't be the last time..."

Alyssa let out a blissfully happy sigh, then lay down next to him, giving him a cuddle. After a quick telepathic conversation with all the girls, she looked startled for a moment, before she exclaimed, "We've been asleep for nearly twelve hours! That battle must have really taken it out of us."

He hugged her tightly and said, "I hate the idea of us fighting like that. What happened exactly?"

She sat up and looked at him curiously as she replied, "You really don't remember any of it?"

"Not a thing. I only regained consciousness after you freed me at the end," John explained ruefully. He paused, then had a curious expression on his face as he asked, "How did you manage to defeat my Progenitor side anyway? Or even know how to free me from that ethereal prison?"

Alyssa looked thoughtful for a while, before finally replying in a quiet voice, "I don't know, but it was weird. It felt like I was being guided through the whole battle. Progenitor-John kept throwing psychic attacks at me, but I instinctively knew how to block or counter them."

Tefler
Tefler
6,794 Followers