Three Stoner Chix - Blue Moonshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the weather lady began nibbling her niece's earlobes, making the girl emit sexy little moans of happiness. She arched her back, then turned and kissed her Aunt right on the lips. Now their tongues were wetly, drunkenly entwining. But then the niece's eyes met Andy's, so she stopped kissing her aunt and beckoned him to come closer.

The weather lady's eyes lit up drunkenly when she saw Andy standing there. "Well, don't just watch, sugar. Drop your drawers and join the party!"

Andy turned in terror, and stumbled down the stairs with the sound of their drunken laughter echoing in his ears. Oh my god, I am such a fag! What the fuck's wrong with me? He waited in shame on the porch, expecting Dad to come chasing after him any minute. But nobody followed. Instead, he paced there for hour after excruciating hour, numb with self-loathing. He occasionally heard an orgasmic scream or deep moan from the mansion. He knew that he could join the party whenever he chose, but he simply couldn't work up the courage. He felt as if he had fallen down a well, and he was trapped at the bottom, helpless to extricate himself from this impossible situation. It was pure torture.

At around 3:15, a taxi pulled up in front of the house, and a moment later Dad stumbled out of the front door and got inside. He didn't say a word, but waited with the door open until Andy got in next to him.

They sat in silence on the way back to where their truck was parked, not even looking at each other. When they got there, Dad said, "I'm fucking exhausted." Then he crawled into the sleeping compartment and went right to sleep. There was enough room back there for both of them, but Andy wasn't sleepy at all. He just sat in the driver's seat and sulked. He felt humiliated and angry at Dad for putting him in the position of looking like a fool. But mostly, he was pissed at himself for passing up such a golden opportunity. Both of those women were stunning. Most guys would have bent over backwards just for a chance to talk to either one of them, and Andy could have fucked them both at the same time. It would have been the most amazing and memorable moment of his life, but he chickened out and now he felt like a fool.

Why did I run? What the fuck is wrong with me? Dad wouldn't have cared if I joined in. Fuck. I bet he'd have loved it. Banging a couple of hot chicks with his son. I shoulda done it. I shoulda, but now it's too late. He hates me now. Fuck.

I can't wait to get back home to my little room. To my comfy little bed.

CHAPTER 18

BEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP!

"Ohhhhhhh..... Fuuuuuuuuuck...."

Amy rolled over in her brother's filthy bed and swatted the alarm clock until it fell silent. Then she remembered why she'd set the alarm clock in the first place, but she didn't feel like going to the gym anymore. Not with this splitting headache. She tried to go back to sleep, but it was no use. Early morning sunlight was streaming through his uncurtained windows, exacerbating her hang-over. Her head felt like it was going to crack open.

She sat up slowly, then carefully crept down the hallway to the kitchen, holding her head as steady as possible. She glanced into the adjacent living room and saw that those idiots hadn't bothered cleaning up before leaving. "Assholes," she moaned as she rummaged a sports drink out of the fridge. After chugging it down, she opened another and drained half of that one, desperate to re-hydrate. Then she snagged a pack of her Dad's Carltons from the hutch and lit one up. By the time she exhaled her first drag, the throbbing in her head began to fade away.

Then she spotted something weird on the countertop. It looked like a big blob of snot, but when she got closer she saw that it was a fully loaded condom. She picked it up shaking her head, and tossed it in the trashcan, then used a paper towel to clean up the cum that had spilled out of it. I wonder if this is Jimmy's or Tanner's? Whoever it was, sure is juicy. That musta been a quarter cup.

Then she saw that they hadn't even cleaned the shards of glass from the broken lamp off the floor. She muttered, "God fucking dammit, Dana Lee." I'm gonna make that silly bitch come back over here and clean this shit up. Amy walked around the broken couch and bent over to inspect its leg. The wood was cracked in two. How the hell am I gonna fix this before Dad comes home? Oh well. If he kicks me out, I'll just go crash with Dana Lee. The bitch owes me now.

After draining the rest of the drink and finishing the cigarette, Amy felt a million times better. But then she remembered catching Rashawne fucking their boss in the bathroom at the Winn Dixie. The image of Ericka's melon-sized boobs surging up and down as he fucked her was every bit as erotic as it was infuriating.

Rashawne. Fucking Rashawne. Can't fucking believe he's fucking Ericka. She's like our mothers' age. And she's a fucking bitch. Though, she does have some pretty skin. Love that caramel color. And those nipples. Looked like little mini Tootsie Rolls sticking out from her melons. Different circumstances, I would have joined in and sucked them while Rashawne pumped her. Damn, he's got a nice cock. Fuck. Gotta be the biggest dick I've ever fucking seen. Wish it was me he was nailing on that counter top. I'd still be cumming. But, my car. My fucking car. Ericka fucked it up good.

She took a long drag from the cigarette and sighed as she exhaled. I guess I oughta call the insurance company later. Maybe even the cops. I bet they have security cameras in that parking lot. Amy laughed bitterly. Yeah. She's fucking headed for jail, and she doesn't even know it! Fuck her.

And fuck Rashawne. He got his, but I got mine. Oh, yeah. I got mine. She giggled and blushed at the memory of her all-too-brief encounter with Alyson.

Damn. She was on fucking fire last night. Had me on fire too. I've eaten pussy before, but nothing like hers last night. And I've never had anyone, chick or dude, that went down on me the way she did. I don't know whose pussy she's been sucking, but she's been sucking someone's. I don't care how much she denies it.

Amy's phone began to vibrate and Alyson's name popped up on the screen. Wow. She must be a mind reader. "What up, chick? I'm surprised you're awake this early. I figured you'd sleep till noon."

"Oh my god, Amy," Alyson said with her voice in clear panic. "What the fuck happened last night?"

"How much do you remember?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" Amy repeated doubtfully.

"Well... I had this weird dream, but... just tell me what happened."

Amy paused, remembering the taste and feel of Alyson's sweet, warm pussy on her tongue, and her furry red bush tickling her nose. She'd wanted to eat Alyson's snatch for years and it had finally happened. But she doesn't even remember? Bummer.

Alyson was annoyed at Amy's long pause. "Oh God. So, something did happen with us, didn't it?"

Amy giggled. "Who do you think gave you those hickeys?"

Alyson meekly said, "The black guy you were hitting on in Jack Sparrow's?"

"Do you really believe that?"

Amy could hear Alyson flicking her lighter on and wondered if she was lighting up a cigarette or a joint. After a pause, Alyson said so softly she could barely be heard. "No."

"Who gave them to you?"

"You did."

Amy giggled. "And that's not all. I ate your pussy."

"Oh my god, Amy. Oh my god."

"And you ate mine. Like you've been doing it all your life. Don't you remember?"

"I... I thought it was a dream. Oh fuck, Amy."

Amy could hear the desperate fear in Alyson's voice, so she said, "I won't ever tell a soul, sweetie."

"Never?"

"Never."

"Oh my god, Amy. Thank you so much. If Mom ever found out, she'd..."

"I know, baby. I know. But, really? You can't remember anything?"

"Well, maybe a little."

"A little? I hope you remember sucking my clit."

"I... maybe. A little. My memory's a bit... uh... fuzzy."

"Fuzzy like your pussy?" Amy giggled. "Well, I'd love to refresh your memory, sweetie."

Alyson shouted, "No!" Then there was a short pause, before Alyson began to stammer, "I... I... I didn't mean to... uh... I was drunk. Oh... god, Amy. I can't. I just can't. It's not you... I just... oh fuck!"

Amy was deeply disappointed, but what could she do? Alyson's mother was a rabid homophobe, and had total control over the trust fund that Alyson's father had left her in his will. She wouldn't get that money until she was 23, and in the meantime, she had to hide her true nature from everyone. Even herself. "Don't worry about it, Alyson. I know what it's like getting kicked out of your home by your own mother. I don't want you to ever have to go through that. Just let me know if you ever want to take up where we left off."

In the softest whisper possible, Alyson said, "I will." Then she hung up.

Amy sighed. Damn. She never did finish me off last night. I guess that's why I'm so horny. I could use a good fuck right about now. Dammit Rashawne. I was hoping you'd fuck me, but you fucked that nasty bitch instead. I bet you still think we're working out together this morning. Fuck that!

Amy looked out the window. It was another beautiful Florida day, and she was feeling the itch to exercise, if only to work off some of her sexual frustration. Goddamn it. It's my gym too. I'm not gonna let some asshole chase me off. But what if he shows up? Hmm... I guess it might be fun to see him grovel! Oops, it's almost 8:45. I better get going.

As she was walking up the hall she had a sudden thought. Oh shit... I bet Dana Lee didn't even clean up Dad's room! Amy opened the door and looked inside. There, sprawled naked on his king-size bed, was Dana Lee, her slender, tanned legs akimbo, flowing blonde hair spilling over the edge of the bed, and lush lips slightly open as she snored lightly.

Amy sighed. Fuck. What a beauty.

Tanner and Jimmy were gone, so Amy stepped in and looked down, both pissed and pleased. She'd never seen Dana Lee totally naked before last night, and never in such an exposed position as this. She took minute or two to soak in the stunning sight. Then shouted, "Okay, bitch. Wake up and start cleaning."

Dana Lee didn't even twitch. She was out like a light. So Amy stepped up to the edge of the bed and lightly shook her shoulder. "Rise and shine, bitch." Dana Lee continued to snore, dead to the world, so Amy playfully reached down and palmed one of Dana Lee's champagne glass tits, then tweaked the fat nipple nice and hard, certain that would wake her up. But Dana Lee only moaned happily in her sleep. Amy leaned in close to her friend's smiling face and said. "You really are a slut, aren't you sweetie? Too bad you're totally fucking straight."

Amy wanted to keep fondling Dana Lee, but she forced herself to pull back, knowing it was wrong. But then she remembered a morning not so long ago when she'd woken up naked on the lawn in front of Silver Lake High School, with a splitting headache, and the school janitor staring down at her with his mouth wide open. She faintly remembered doing Jell-O shots with Dana Lee the night before. Dana Lee was drunk too, but she'd apparently managed to drive Amy to the campus, strip her naked, and leave her at the foot of the flagpole, before heading back home.

Mr. Snyder was nice enough to let Amy into the gym so she could retrieve her gym clothes, though the long trip through the school was no doubt as exciting for Mr. Snyder as it was humiliating for Amy. When she saw Dana Lee later, the silly dimbo didn't even remember doing it, and rather than apologizing, all she did was laugh uproariously.

Amy smiled, thinking about the many times Dana Lee had pulled stunts like that on her. Dana Lee never did that kind of shit to Alyson, so, in a weird way, it made Amy feel special. Dana Lee was closer to Alyson in many ways, but something about Amy brought out the devil in Dana Lee. And vice versa.

Then Amy remembered that she'd never gotten around to getting her revenge for that particular prank, so she sat on the edge of the bed again and began to touch Dana Lee's silky soft body, telling herself it was only fair. After all, she took advantage of me while I was naked... and probably touched my body too as she took my clothes off. The pretty little bitch. Turnabout is fair play, that's what Dad says.

Amy ran her fingers over the rock hard muscles on Dana Lee's abdomen, then playfully fingered the glittery little gold hoop in Dana Lee's belly button, which matched her own. They'd gotten them together a few months ago. "I wish we could have talked Alyson into getting one too. Mmmmm. Goddamn it, you're soft."

Dana Lee's blemish-free skin was tanned a shade darker than her own, but since Dana Lee didn't sunbathe in the nude, she had three pale triangles around her little breasts and furry blonde pussy. Amy had never seen Dana Lee's pussy before, so she moved around to the foot of the bed and crawled up between those long, slender legs and leaned in for a thorough examination. Dana Lee's furry blonde bush adorned a beautiful pink slit with delicate lips, which were slightly parted, revealing livid pink flesh inside. Amy drooled at the stunning sight. "Goddamn... what a pretty pussy."

Unable to resist the urge, she ran her hands slowly up the insides of Dana Lee's silky thighs, prepared to stop the moment Dana Lee started to stir. But Dana Lee didn't stir, so Amy's fingertips kept moving, until they dug into those fluffy pubes, and her thumbs pressed into Dana Lee's delicate pussy lips before sliding upwards to her clit. Dana Lee moaned lightly at her touch, and Amy bit her lip as she started to gently swirl that beautiful fat clit with both thumbs, making Dana Lee's pussy lips open and close like a lustful mouth, just begging to be kissed. Dana Lee began breathing harder and emitting satisfied little moans. Then creamy juices began to well out of Dana Lee's pink tunnel, bringing that mouth-watering aroma of pussy that Amy loved so much. Amy bit her lip and moaned. "Oh, fuck Dana Lee."

Trembling with lust, Amy ran her right index finger down the center of Dana Lee's pussy lips. She was so wet now, that Amy's finger slipped an inch into Dana Lee's warm embrace without any pressure at all. Amy stopped, but she felt Dana Lee's pussy beginning to contract, those powerful vaginal muscles tightly squeezing her fingertip, as if begging her to go deeper.

Oh... fuck... I shouldn't do this... she's my friend. But... fuck... she's obviously enjoying it. Look at that shit-eating grin. And she's just as big a perv as me. Besides, it's just a prank. She'll laugh her ass off when I tell her what I did.

After a few moments of inner debate, Amy slowly pressed her index finger all the way into her friend's tight, wet vagina. Dana Lee let out a throaty groan, so Amy started to gently finger fuck her, while swirling her clit with her other thumb. Dana Lee immediately began to gasp and moan, her breath catching hard. Amy moaned too, aching with lust at the feel of Dana Lee's silken depths. I can't believe I'm actually inside her pussy! Wow. And less than twenty-four hours after I tasted Alyson's pussy!

Amy began to work her fingertip against Dana Lee's G-spot, and less than a minute later the slender blonde's thighs began to shiver, and her vagina began to quiver and clench, squeezing Amy's finger like a vice. Amy licked her lips, and began to lean forward, desperate to have a taste of that dripping wet pussy.

But before she could do it, Dana Lee moaned, "Oh, yeah, Tanner... just like that... so fucking good..."

Amy sat up, shocked to her senses. Oh shit. She's waking up! I wonder what she'll do when she sees what I'm doing? She'll probably laugh her ass off. No. What am I thinking? She'll totally freak out. I gotta stop! I gotta stop now!

Amy gently pulled her finger out of Dana Lee's quivering pussy, then pulled backward off the bed. She looked down at her friend, then held her hand in front of her face. It was dripping with Dana Lee's creamy juices. With a moan, Amy put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean, feeling a shudder of desperate desire. Then she took a deep breath and tiptoed to the door, opened it, and slammed it loudly.

"Whoa!" screeched Dana Lee. A big bang had jarred her out of the most wonderful dream. Tanner had been eating her out with his long, hard tongue. It felt fucking amazing. She sat up, dazed by the morning light creeping through the window shades. A moment later, she saw Amy standing by the door with an angry look on her face. Dana Lee yawned. "Oh... Hi Amy."

"Good morning princess. How's my Dad's bed? Nice and comfy?"

Dana Lee looked around, suddenly remembering where she was and what she'd done the night before. Then she noticed she was naked. She quickly grabbed a couple of pillows to cover herself. "Uh... how long have you been standing there?"

"The question is, why are you in my Dad's room?" Dana Lee looked at her blankly. Amy yelled, "What was the ONE THING I asked you to do?"

Dana Lee looked at her sheepishly. "Stay out of your dad's room?"

"Stay out of my dad's fucking room!"

Dana Lee shrugged weakly. "But... your brother's bed looked nasty."

"It is nasty. Guess where I slept last night?"

"I thought you slept on the couch."

"The couch is broken, just in case you didn't notice it breaking while you were breaking it."

A big grin broke out on Dana Lee's lush lips, then she began giggling. "Ohhhhhh.... riiiiiiiiiiiight." Then a delightfully dewy-eyed expression crossed her face as she said, "Amy... I... I lost my virginity last night. I fucking destroyed it."

Amy just couldn't stay mad at such an adorable girl. But she stifled a smile, and kept the frown on her face. "I know. I saw them fucking you."

Dana Lee's eyes went wide with horror. "You did? Oh fuuuck."

"I told those assholes to clean up before they left, but I guess they had more important things to do."

Dana Lee pouted adorably, saying, "I'm sorry Amy. I'll clean everything up."

"Yeah, you will. And you'll do it pronto. If Dad sees this fucking mess, he'll throw me out on my ear."

"No! Not your dad! He's just a teddy bear."

"Maybe, but he's a grizzly bear when it comes to this room. I've been living here for a month, and this is the first time I've been in here, not counting last night."

Dana Lee grinned mischievously. "I bet he's hiding something in here. Maybe drugs or something. He's a biker, right? Maybe he sells meth to his biker buddies."

Amy laughed. "If he was a dealer, you think he'd be living in this shitty apartment? No, he just hated having no privacy when he was in the Navy. If he finds out that I let you in here, I'm fucked."

"Well... Mom says you can stay with us after my brother goes back to school in August."

"I might just take you up on that, DL. But what about the rest of the summer? What about tomorrow? No fucking way am I going back to my fucking mom's fucking house. Not after what she did. So please, just clean up. Particularly in here. I need this room to be fucking spotless. Like no one has been in here. Shit, look! There's dried, crusty cum all over the comforter, for chrissakes."

"I'll change it."

"No, you're going to wash it. The back door at the end of the hall goes down to the laundry room. You don't need coins. It's free. Wash the comforter and dry it and put it back just like this... see how he has it tucked in? Military style. It's gotta be just like this. And if you got any gunk on the sheets, wash those too... and dammit... there's dried cum all over the carpet! Gross!"