Three Stoner Chix - Blue Moonshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana Lee giggled. "It's in my hair too. But I think it makes me look kinda sophisticated." She comically fluffed her stiff, messy hair.

Amy giggled. "Stop making me laugh. I'm mad at you!"

Dana Lee batted her eyelashes adorably. "You know you can't stay mad at me." Dana Lee dropped the pillows and pulled Amy in for an innocent, friendly hug. "You're the best, Amy."

Amy laughed, then hugged her back, wishing it wasn't so damned innocent. "Well... I'm glad you had fun. If I hadn't been so wasted I might have joined the party." She giggled. "So... Jimmy Snyder. That was a surprise."

"Oh... yeah. He delivered the pizzas. I don't know exactly how he got into the action..."

"I bet Tanner dared you, didn't he?"

Dana Lee snickered. "Yeah. A little. I guess. He dared me to answer the door naked. But everything else... well, that was my idea I guess. But you shoulda seen the size of the cock on that motherfucker!"

Amy nodded, "I did see it, sweetie. Kinda hard to miss. Some girls can't take a big cock, particularly not their first time. But you certainly seemed to be enjoying it. You're a regular little cock whore."

Dana Lee collapsed onto her back, her hands cupped casually over her tits, and her dreamy eyes staring up at the ceiling. "Oh god, Amy. I love cock. I fucking love cock. If I'd known what sex was really like, I woulda let Tanner fuck me two years ago when he first started asking. And Jimmy... it's so weird. I've never given him the time of day. He's so fat and ugly. But fuck. That guy's a goddamned porn star. Who knew? Sigh. To think of all the cock I've missed out on."

Amy looked at her watch, "Well... you'll have plenty of time to catch up on your cock-quota later. I've got to go to the gym, and you've got to clean this fucking pig-sty you created. Oh shit! I just remembered... my car is back at the bar. Fucking Ericka slashed my tires last night."

Dana Lee's eyes went wide. "Really? What was that all about?"

Amy sighed. "A long story... I'll tell you later. Can you give me a ride to gym?"

"Sorry. Tanner drove last night. I'll have to call him to come pick me up later. Why don't you drive your dad's motorcycle?"

Amy laughed. "You must be nuts. He loves his Harley even more than his bedroom! No, I'll have to use Andy's bicycle. Well, I better go. I'm already late. And you, get to work! Don't go back to sleep, okay? Dad and Andy are due back around six, but I'd rather you were out by noon, just to be on the safe side."

"Don't worry Amy. I got this. You go. And say hi to Rashawne for me." Dana Lee winked.

Amy thought about telling her that she was mad at Rashawne now, but there wasn't time. Instead she nodded and said, "I will," and walked out the door.

Dana Lee promptly rolled over and fell back to sleep.

CHAPTER 19

Amy was running eight miles an hour as she stared through the open glass wall of the Surfside Fitness Center toward the rolling waves of the Atlantic. She hadn't seen Rashawne yet, and wasn't certain if she wanted to. Fucker. Fucker. Goddamned fucker. Why did he fucking do it? Why'd he fuck that skanky ho? Because he has a cock. That's why. Big mystery. Well, fuck him. She bumped the treadmill control to ten miles an hour for the last five minutes of her run, and used her anger to power her through the pain.

Then she paused to catch her breath and wipe the sweat off her face while she stared at the waves crashing smoothly into the shoreline. Why do I fucking care? I mean, I don't own the guy. We've never even been on a date. I just work with him. Okay, we made out, but just that one time in the stock room. That hardly makes him my boyfriend.

She brushed back her blonde bangs before stepping off the treadmill and moving to the incline board to work her abs. She alternated sets of 100 incline sit ups and 100 leg lifts, feeling the burn deep into her six pack. But even as she worked, she kept picturing Rashawne's big brown cock, sliding in and out of Ericka's pussy.

Goddamn. What a great cock. Gotta be the biggest cock I've ever seen, at least until I saw Jimmy Snyder fucking Dana Lee. I wonder what it feels like, getting fucked with a log like that?

When she'd completed the last leg lift, she took a long pull on her Aquafina bottle, wondering if Rashawne's cock was as big around as the bottle. I wonder if I could deep throat a cock as big as this? I bet I could. Goddamn it. I gotta get my mind off that asshole.

She jogged to the empty aerobics studio and started going through a condensed version of her old floor routine from her years on the gymnastics team, knowing that the required concentration would drive thoughts of Rashawne's nine-inch log out of her mind. Soon she was making tumbling passes back and forth across the floor.

She missed the competitive aspect the sport, but she didn't miss starving herself to maintain the 90-pound max weight her coach had wanted. Hunger had probably been responsible for the back injury that ended her days on the junior gymnastic circuit. She'd been doing an uneven bars routine during a competition, when she suddenly got dizzy and slammed to the floor. It was just as well. The cheerleading squad was a hell of a lot more fun, and they didn't do drug testing. Best of all, there weren't any weight restrictions. Not that she was fat by any stretch of the imagination. At 5' 1", she carried her 103 pounds very well. Her body was lean and supple, and she was as strong and agile as a jungle cat, in spite of her liberal consumption of cigarettes, pot, coke and alcohol. She tried to make up for those vices with regular exercise, and it seemed to be working because she went through her routine without making a single bobble.

When she was done, she spent another 15 minutes stretching before finally standing and taking another long pull on her water bottle. Then she stood in front of the mirror, and appraised herself. She couldn't help but smile.

Yep. I look pretty fucking good these days. Rashawne's a chump to fuck up his chances with me.

Her glistening skin accentuated the beginning of a summer tan that would be bronze before the month of June was over. And her sun-bleached hair was glowing almost pure white in the bright studio lights, like sea-foam in sunlight. That's why her Dad called her Cottontop. She batted her eyes at herself, amazed at the piercing color of her eyes, which were a match for the deepest blues of the Atlantic Ocean.

Amy didn't generally indulge in vanity, but she was getting turned on at the sight of herself. Her body was drenched in a sheen of sweat that caused her white shorts and sports bra to cling tightly to her figure, revealing erect nipples and a proudly formed camel toe. She struck a gymnast pose, admiring the sensuous curves of her body, which hadn't been there when she'd competed.

Fuck, I'm fine. If only Rashawne knew what he was missing out on...

"Never knew you were so vain, Amy."

She turned to see Rashawne standing at the room's entrance with his arms crossed, and a smug smile on his dark face. He was wearing pair of red basketball shorts and high-tops, but he wasn't wearing a shirt. In spite of herself, Amy thrilled at the sight of his amazing body. 5' 11", 185 pounds, sleek, dark ebony skin, tightly defined muscles with roadmap veins that were pronounced even while standing at rest. God, he was fine. Amy let her eyes fall to his crotch. His shorts were too baggy to see a bulge, but she knew what he was packing. She forced herself to look away.

"Leave me alone, Rashawne. I'm trying to work out."

"Looks like you're almost done."

Amy shook her head. "Just with my legs and my abs. I still need to bench and do my pull ups."

"You can do pull ups?"

"More than you."

Rashawne laughed easily. Fuck. His teeth are so fucking white and straight. What's he doing with a cunt like Ericka?

"There's no way you can do more pull ups than me, Amy."

"Whatever."

"Is that a challenge?"

"It is."

"Let's do it then."

"I've got to bench first," she said. "If you're still here when I finish benching, I'll be happy to kick your ass doing pull ups."

"Sure," he responded. "I'll even spot you."

He followed her into the weight room, and watched her as she lay on her back and lifted the 45-pound bar from the rack and smoothly pressed it ten times before returning it.

"Not bad," he said.

"That was just a warm up," she said as she placed a 10-pound weight on each side.

A bit of Rashawne's smirk began to fade as he watched her just as smoothly lift the 65 pounds from the rack and press it ten more times before returning it to the rack. His eyes grew wide as she removed the 10-pound weights and replaced them with 25-pound weights plus an additional 5-pound plate for each side.

"How much do you weigh, Amy? 95? 100 pounds?"

"I was 103 this morning. I'm usually a pound or two within 105 depending on the day and the time of the month."

"That's 105 pounds you just put on there."

"So. Don't you work out with your weight, or more?"

"Yeah, but I'm a ...."

"You're a what?" she interrupted. "And you better not say you're a guy."

"Well," he said. "I am a guy, but I was going to say athlete."

"Fuck you, Rashawne. I'm an athlete too."

"You are not. You're a gymnast. That's like being a dancer. Hell. You're not even a gymnast anymore. You're just a cheerleader now."

He's just baiting you. Don't let him do it. Amy lay on the bench and took several deep breaths as she found her grip.

"You need a lift off?"

"Fuck off," was all she said as she lifted the weight from the rack, lowered it to the imaginary line just below her nipples and then pressed it back to full extension and then repeated seven more times for a full eight reps. As soon as she replaced the weight back to the rack, she sat up and brushed her bangs back again.

"That was only eight," he said.

Temporarily forgetting how angry she was, Amy laughed and said, "You're right. It was only eight. Ready to get your ass kicked at the pull up station?"

"Take a break, Amy. We need to talk."

"About what?"

"You know about what."

"Oh. I guess you wanted to apologize for you and your girlfriend slashing my tires and egging my car in the parking lot last night."

Rashawne looked at her blankly. "What?"

She stared back at him coldly.

"I don't know what you're talking about Amy. I didn't slash any tires, and certainly not yours."

"Then I guess you wanted to talk about my innocence being stolen from me last night."

He laughed out loud. "Innocence my ass. You ain't no virgin, girl. And don't tell me you've never seen people fucking before. It happens all the time at your little cheerleader parties."

Amy looked at him with surprise. Who told him about that?

"Oh shit," Rashawne said. "I was just being sarcastic but you really have, haven't you? What goes on at those parties anyway?"

"Fuck off."

"Damn. You've got an ugly mouth for such a pretty girl." Before she could respond, he held up his hand and said, "Seriously, Amy. I hope you didn't tell anyone that you walked in on me and Ericka."

"I already got the message not to do that when I found my tires slashed."

"You know I didn't do that. Do I look like I'm lying to you?"

Amy leaned her head to one side and shrugged, "How should I know? I believed you when you said you weren't fucking Ericka. But there you were, fucking her just the same."

The jokey smirk left his face, and he got very serious all of a sudden. "I've known you since middle school, Amy. I helped you write all those papers so you'd pass that stupid remedial writing class. Remember? I'm your friend. Do you honestly think I'd ever slash your tires, or do anything intentionally to hurt you?

Amy sighed. "I suppose not. But your fucking girlfriend certainly did."

"She's not my girlfriend, Amy. I can barely stand her."

"Then, why's it so goddamned important that I don't tell anybody? What? You afraid she's gonna fire you from that miserable minimum-wage job?"

"No. I just don't want her to get in trouble. She could get fired."

Amy sighed. "Whatever. It doesn't matter anyway. I'm not going to tell."

"Thanks. And, I promise you that Ericka didn't slash your tires."

Amy shook her head and laughed, no longer feeling angry. She actually felt a little sorry for the big dope. "For such a smart guy, you really are a dumbass. Here's a little unsolicited advice from an old friend: get some distance from that cunt. She's bad news. Or don't. It's your fucking life."

"She didn't do it, Amy."

"Uh-huh."

"She's a bitch, but she's not that kind of a bitch."

"If she's such a bitch and you can hardly stand her, then why were you fucking her?"

He shrugged. "She has her good points."

Amy chuckled. "Yeah. I saw two of them last night. Those things must weigh twenty pounds each. But I doubt her pussy is very tight, considering how many kids she has."

He grinned, sensing that Amy's anger was starting to abate. "Maybe not. But she can deep throat a cock like nobody's business."

"She's not the only chick around here who can deep throat a cock, you know." For dramatic effect, she lifted her water bottle and began to chug.

Rashawne grinned and said, "Lots of girls can deep throat a cock. Not a lot of girls can deep throat my cock."

Amy burst into laughter, spraying Rashawne with a mouth full of water. "You are so fucking full or yourself, Rashawne."

He dried himself off with her towel and said, "I know. You ready to lose?"

"I'm not going to lose."

"If you're that confident, let's bet something on it."

"I don't have any money, and I have four tires to buy."

He shrugged. "Betting money would be boring."

"I'm not fucking you, Rashawne." Yeah, right. I'd pull off my shorts and let him bend over the bench right now if we were the only ones here.

"Don't lose and you won't have to."

"Rashawne."

"Okay. Okay. Can't blame a guy for trying."

"Right. You wouldn't know what to do with it anyway."

"Ooooo. Spunky little bitch, aren't you. How about this? If I win, you spend the rest of the day with me at the beach."

"And if I win?"

"You won't win, but if you do I'll fix your tires."

"Well, the only bikini I have with me would probably get me arrested for public indecency."

"Why?"

"It doesn't cover much."

"Okay. Now I'm intrigued. How much does it cover?"

"Pretty much just my nipples and my... Well. You know."

"No. I don't know."

"Rashawne."

"Amy."

"Come on."

"Just say it."

"Okay. Let's just say it doesn't hide the fact that I shave."

Rashawne laughed and said, "Every other word out of your mouth since we started this conversation has been fuck, and you can't say pussy?"

She sighed and said, "Okay. It covers my nipples and my pussy and that's it. I already described it to you on the phone yesterday."

"Damn. I have to see this."

"Then you better beat me. Still. I can't wear that bikini to the beach. There'll be too many people there."

"Is little white you afraid to be seen with big black me?"

"Get over yourself, Rashawne. It's 2011. I just don't want people staring at me."

"Jesus. If this bikini is so nasty, why did you buy it?"

"Well, when I bought it. I still lived with my mom and I thought I'd be able to wear it at our private beach, but now I've moved in with Daddy."

"Hey, that's an idea. Let's go to your Mom's house. I'd love to see it."

"Fuck that," she said. "We'll go to the beach."

"So. Your hatred of your mom overrides your embarrassment?"

"I don't hate her," Amy said. "I just can't stand the bitch."

"She works, doesn't she? She's probably not even home."

"I... I guess you're right. She usually doesn't get home on Thursdays until eight or nine at night."

He stuck his hand out. "Then it's a bet?"

She smiled and shook his hand. "Okay. I can't wait for you to fix my tires."

They walked to the pull-up bar and Amy explained the way she did her pull-up workout. "My goal is 50 reps. What I usually do is do a max rep set and then rest for a minute, and then do another max rep set and so on until I've done my 50. What we'll do is just alternate sets and rest while the other is doing their set. Whoever gets to 50 in the fewest sets wins."

"Why not just do one max rep set and whoever does the most wins?"

"Because that's not my workout. You want to do this or not?"

"Chill, girl. I was just suggesting."

"I'll go first," she said as she used the step block to jump up and grab the bar with an underhand grip. What most people would actually call a chin-up rather than a pull-up. She then smoothly pumped out ten pull-ups and let herself drop back to the floor.

Rashawne smirked and said, "That's it?"

"Just get up there and do your set."

"No problem," he said. He then jumped up and grabbed the bar with a similar underhand grip and began to pump out pull-ups. One right after the other until he'd done 27. Half way through the 28th rep, he was unable to continue, and dropped to the floor short of breath, but still smirking that he'd more than doubled her first set.

"Nice," she said. Again, she smoothly pumped out ten pull-ups and let herself drop to the floor.

"You want to quit now?" He asked.

"Quit stalling," she said. "Or you lose."

He jumped back to the bar. Still a bit winded, he grimaced and was amazed that he was only able to do four pull-ups before he dropped to the floor again.

"That's 31 to my 20," she said as she stepped onto the stool and jumped to the bar again. This time she did nine before she dropped back to the floor. "That's 29."

Still winded, he didn't waste breath talking and even used the step stool to get up to the bar. This time he only did three pull-ups before losing his grip and dropping to the floor.

"Oh shit," he said.

She smiled, stepped back to the stool, jumped to the bar and did eight pull-ups. When she had dropped back to the floor, she said, "I've got 37 and you've only got 34. Want to quit?"

"Fuck you."

Anytime you want it, big boy. Anytime. Any place. We both know this pussy is yours to take. "You wish. Quit stalling or I win."

He used the stool again to get to the bar and through sheer will forced himself to do four pull-ups. When he had dropped to the floor again, she said, "That's only 38. Do you really think you're going to be able to do 12 more?"

He shook his head and said, "No fucking way."

She smiled and to his surprise leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips before jumping to the bar without even using the step stool and doing her last 13 pull-ups. Then she dropped back to the floor and said, "I used to do the rings with the guys just for fun. Once you've mastered the Iron Cross, pull-ups are nothing."

"Shit," he said still gasping. "I guess I owe you some new tires."

"I was just fucking with you. The insurance company is already taking care of it. But you still owe me a debt."

He laughed. "Well, name your price."

She grinned from ear to ear.

"First, let's have lunch."

CHAPTER 20

Dana Lee woke up with a start. Her phone was ringing.

Oh shit. What time is it?

She looked at a clock on the wall and saw that it was almost noon. Oh shit. I was supposed to be out of here by twelve. Oh well. They won't be back till tonight, so no problemo. Who the fuck is calling me?

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you, sis?"

Dana Lee rolled her eyes. "What's it to you, Doofy?"

"Well, you didn't come home last night, for one thing. You are so fucking dead."

Dana Lee grimaced. She'd completely forgotten to call her parents with an alibi. "Oh shit. I... uh... I'm at Amy's house. We were up all night. Talking."