Three Stoner Chix - Blue Moonshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy giggled at the way it stood straight out and curved up slightly like a nine inch banana. Funny I didn't notice that when I was sucking him off.

Rashawne gripped a firm, tanned thigh in each strong hand and roughly pulled her so that her ass was hanging off of the edge of the sofa. He squatted and eased the head of his cock into her slit and felt the lips of her pussy tightly grip his raging staff. They both gasped as he pushed forward and sank half his cock into her dripping cunt. He pushed forward a second time and sank the rest of the way into her. As he fully impaled her, Amy arched her back and her eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned, "Oh my fucking god. Oh my fucking god." Oh yes, baby. Finally. Finally. Finally.

He slowly eased back until only half his cock was left inside her before he stopped and let her readjust to the feel of his cock splitting her open. After a few seconds, he moved back as if he were going to ease more of the cock out of her but then quickly reversed and slammed it fully into her. She arched her back even further and dug her ankles into the backs of his thighs as she screamed, "Oh motherfucker. Oh motherfucker. Fucking fuck me motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck me!"

And fuck her he did. Slamming into her and into her and into her for more than ten minutes. No adjusting the pace. Just slamming her as hard and as fast as he possibly could for as long as he could, making her cum and cum and cum as he listened to her scream and scream and scream.

People all along the shoreline of the river looked up from whatever they were doing and blushed.

CHAPTER 22

"What the fuck, Andy? Why didn't you wake me up sooner? I can't believe you drove straight through. I thought you were gonna sleep?"

Andy shrugged. "I just wanted to get home, Dad. I couldn't sleep anyway."

"Well fuck. Now I feel like a royal asshole. You shouldn't be driving nine straight hours without a relief."

Andy shrugged again. He didn't want to tell the old man the truth. He'd taken some of his Dad's 'emergency' Ritalin to get him through the worst moment of sleepiness, which hit about the time he was driving through Brunswick, Georgia. Now he was wide-awake. But the stinging shame from the night before was fresher than ever in his mind.

Dad climbed down from the semi, and saw that the trailer was already gone. "Fuck. You delivered the load too? Shit, son. I can't believe I slept through all that racket."

"Well, you wore yourself out last night."

Arlen laughed. "I did, didn't I?" He looked at his son, and saw the raw pain in the boy's eyes. Shit. I guess I hurt his feelings last night. Damn it. Why couldn't he just fuck that girl like a normal person? Why the fuck is he such a pansy?

Andy couldn't stand the look of disappointment in the old man's face, so he fished their duffle bags out of the sleeping compartment and said, "You head on home dad. I'll go sign out the truck. I'll be home in a while. I'll have one of the guys give me a lift."

Arlen looked at his son, knowing he should say something. Anything. But instead he just grunted and lugged his duffle bag to his pickup truck and drove home, feeling like the worst father in the world. Fuck. It's my fault he is the way he is. I shoulda spent more time with him when he was growing up, but I was just too fucking lazy. Too busy chasin' tail. I let Gina raise that poor kid, and now he's... fuck. I don't know what he is. A fag, I guess. Oh, well. He is what he is, whatever that is. There's nothing I can do about it now.

Arlen pulled up to the Mallard Cove apartment complex at 1:37 in the afternoon, at least five hours earlier than he'd told Amy to expect him. He lugged his duffle up the stairs and unlocked the door, then stepped inside.

He saw the broken couch, and the shattered lamp on the floor, and heard Amy's screams coming from somewhere in the apartment. In a fraction of a second, his mind put all this together into a worst-case scenario. Somebody was attacking his daughter. Maybe even raping her!

There wasn't enough time to grab his gun from the bedside table, so he snatched a knife from the knife-block on the kitchen counter and ran toward Amy's screams. They were coming from the bathroom, so he burst though the door, murder on his mind.

For the second time in the last few moments, his mind did a flip-flop. He saw Amy's best friend, Dana Lee Pruitt, masturbating in the clawfoot tub. Her long, lean legs were wide open, and she was working a cucumber in and out of her pussy with desperate, powerful thrusts. Her lush lips were quivering with joy as she screamed through a wonderfully protracted series of orgasms. The sudsy water in the tub was sloshing back and forth as if it were also having an orgasm.

Arlen stood there in shock. He'd seen hundreds of naked women in his life, but this was Dana Lee. His daughter's best friend. He'd watched her grow up. He'd bought her ice creams. He'd taken her camping. He'd watched her growing more and more beautiful with every passing year. More and more sexy. He wasn't sure how old she was, but she was probably underage. And fucking shit, she was stunning. Though she was lanky and lean, her entire body was ripped with muscles, like an Olympic gymnast. She had a glittering gold hoop in her bellybutton, just like the one Amy had in hers, and her tiny little breasts featured stunningly enormous nipples, that just begged to be sucked. And although her skin was deeply tanned, her pussy and breasts had perfect triangles of pale, untanned flesh around them. She was just as hot as hot could be.

He simply couldn't believe that he was actually watching Dana Lee slamming a cucumber in and out of her furry blonde little pussy.

And now he couldn't believe that she was looking right at him...

Dana Lee was shocked by the sight of Mr. Gleason standing in the doorway, and if she hadn't been right in the middle of an orgasm, she might have tried to cover herself up. But she was too far gone to stop now. And besides, she'd been thinking about his nude photos the whole time she fucked herself, and now the sight of him actually looking at her in the flesh, sent her orgasm into overdrive. She kept ramming herself with that cucumber until her entire existence was nothing but pure, undiluted pleasure.

"Oh FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKK!"

When she couldn't take another second of that excruciating joy, she pushed the cuke as far in as it would go, and grabbed the lip of the clawfoot tub with both hands, and arched her back, lifting her ass out of the water, and felt her pussy quivering and contracting like crazy for a solid minute, until the cucumber suddenly squeezed out of her, and plopped loudly into the water. Then she relaxed bonelessly into the suds, letting out a long moan, all the while looking right into Mr. Gleason's eyes. Then her eyes roved down his body to the huge bulge in his jeans.

Arlen gulped and laid the knife down in the sink as he stammered, "I, I, I... I'm sorry. I thought... you sounded like you needed... help."

Dana Lee giggled. "I do need help, Mr. Gleason. Can you give me a shampoo?" Then she fluttered her eyelashes at him like a twelve-year-old.

Oh fuck. How old is she? Last time I asked, she was 16. Was that last summer, or the one before? Oh, fuck it. I'll take my chances. He grinned a craggy grin. "It'd be my pleasure, darlin."

He stepped toward her, and looked down at her beautiful face. Her eyes were as bright and blue as the Caribbean, and her lips were so big she could have been a black girl. He felt his cheeks blushing. It wasn't like him to get flustered by a pretty girl. But this isn't just any girl. It's Dana Lee!

Arlen fetched some shampoo out of the cabinet, and a big plastic glass. Then he knelt next to the tub and filled the glass with warm water and poured it gently over Dana Lee's long, blonde hair, as she sat in the tub, just as he'd washed Amy's hair when she was a toddler. Then he squeezed a big blob of shampoo onto the top of Dana Lee's pretty little head and began to work it in. Her hair was almost three feet long, so it took a lot of time to spread the suds everywhere, but he didn't mind one tiny bit. He looked down at her lean body, and marveled at her perfection. When he was done scrubbing her scalp, he poured glass after glass of warm, clear water onto her head, as he gently rubbed his other hand up and down her back, which was as soft as a baby's behind.

"Okay, I think I got all the suds out."

She giggled, and flipped her hair back, sending a spray of water all over the wall. Then she handed him the sponge and a bar of soap, and lifted her hands over her head. She waited patiently while he worked the soap into the sponge until it was dripping with foam. Then he began to scrub her body clean, holding the sponge in one hand, and rubbing suds all over her body with the other. His fingers moved across her champagne glass titties, and felt the hardness of her huge nipples. He scrubbed her pits, then worked his way down to her belly, then farther. He bit his lip as his fingers dipped between her legs and felt the furry softness of her bush. She arched her back, and lifted her crotch out of the water and moaned as he scrubbed her pussy gently, first with the sponge, then with his fingers.

She turned over onto her belly, and arched her perfect ass upward. He scrubbed her crack with the sponge, then he worked it a bit more with his fingers, sliding them across her anus and slipping them an inch or two into her warm pussy. He would have gone farther but she lowered her ass into the water again and rolled over, and looked up at him innocently. Drops of water were clinging beautifully to her long eyelashes.

"Thanks, Mr. Gleason." Dana Lee rotated around in the tub, and came up to her knees. "Now it's your turn." She reached out and unzipped his Harley vest. She saw him smile as he shrugged out of the vest and tossed it aside. Then she quickly pulled his T-shirt up and off and threw it into the corner, then ran her fingers through his graying chest hairs. "Damn, Mr. Gleason. You must work out."

"No. I just fuck a lot of women."

She giggled. "Somehow, that doesn't surprise me. Now, please stand up. Let me get those pants off you." He stood up like shot and began to kick off his boots as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. Then she yanked his jeans down around his ankles, leaving only his underwear. She'd always pictured him wearing loose white briefs, like her brother and dad wore. But Mr. Gleason was wearing a pair of tight red microbriefs. His cock was tenting them forward far enough that she could see his balls through the opening of the legs. They were covered with a thin halo of graying pubes. She leaned forward, and wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock, fabric and all, and looked up at him, pleased by the look of wonderment on his grizzly face.

Then she kissed her way down the side of his bulge, until her mouth slipped through the opening next to his leg, and his nutsack fell into her mouth. His pubes were amazingly soft, and she rolled his balls around with her tongue, making him moan. He didn't smell particularly fresh, but she didn't care. She cleaned his balls with her mouth, as she helped him step out of his jeans.

Finally, she pulled his briefs down, releasing that beautiful cock she'd seen in so many photographs. It was about the same size as Tanner's cock, but a lot redder in hue, and extremely veiny. She resisted the urge to suck it right away, and instead took his hands in hers and led him to step into the tub. Then, kneeling before him, his throbbing cock just inches from her face, she soaped up the sponge, and began to clean his lean, muscular legs, working her way slowly upward to his balls.

Arlen grunted at her touch, and watched in amazement as the adorable blonde thoroughly soaped and scrubbed his balls, cock and ass. Then she took the glass, filled it with warm water, and rinsed him clean. Once his cock was sparkling and fresh, she leaned forward and kissed it gently, then began to tickle his pee hole with the tip of her tongue.

She giggled and looked up at him with her baby blues. "I'm not sure I got you completely clean, Mr. Gleason. There's only so much you can do with a sponge."

"Oh, fuck, Dana Lee," he moaned, "Clean my fucking cock."

"Okay, Mr. Gleason. It'd be my pleasure." She opened her mouth and moved forward, taking the helmet into her wet, warm embrace. She swirled her tongue around it, then pulled all the way back. Then she went forward again, this time taking in an additional half inch of hot man-flesh. She kept this up, forward and back, going deeper and deeper with each stroke, until his knees were wobbling, and his cock was pressing against her voice box.

Arlen was sure she wouldn't go any deeper, but he was wrong. She kept sucking, going deeper and deeper, stroke by stroke, until his cock was all the way down her tight teenage throat, and his furry balls were pressed into her chin. Then she held him there, and began to make swallowing contractions with her throat, making him growl with happiness.

"Oh, my god. I can't believe a sweet little girl like you knows how to do that."

She felt proud of herself. She'd only lost her virginity the night before, but now she felt like an old pro. How weird is this? I'm sucking Amy's dad's cock! This is one thing I never imagined doing. I guess I'm a cock whore, just like Amy said. Well so be it. I love cock, and I don't care who knows. Running out of air, she pulled back with a gasp, then opened her mouth for him, inviting him to take control.

As Arlen laid his hands on the top of her beautiful, blonde head, he flashed back to when she was maybe eight or nine-years-old. He'd taken Amy and her two best friends out for ice cream. He'd known Alyson for years, but it was the first time he met Dana Lee. He loved her spunky, fearless attitude. She asked him to braid her hair, and though he'd never done that sort of thing before, he made a go of it, enjoying the silky softness of her straight blonde hair between his rough fingers. And now he was touching her hair again, only this time it was to wind his fingers in, so he could hold her steady as he thrusted his naked cock in and out of her lush, lustful lips.

She sucked and slurped as Arlen fucked her face, making her mouth feel almost exactly like a pussy. She didn't seem to have a gag reflex at all, so he went deeper than he usually could. Not only did she take every inch of him, she also did it with her long tongue stuck out far enough so he could feel her licking his balls with each thrust. "Goddamn it Dana Lee. Swallow my fucking dick. Oh shit. Swallow my fucking cum!"

He felt an orgasm brewing, so he wrapped his fist tighter with a wad of her beautiful, wet hair, and started yanking her on and off his cock so fast and hard that her head became a blur, and her long hair was flying all over the place. He moaned, "Oh shit! Oh fucking shit!!! I'm cumming!"

Dana Lee grabbed his ass with both hands, and held on tight. Then she felt his cock swelling up in her mouth, and surges of cum began shooting right into her esophagus. She pulled back a bit, so she could enjoy the feel of his cum surging onto her tongue. She slurped and swallowed until every drop of the delicious goo was gone. Then she stood up and wrapped her hands around him and kissed him right on the mouth, pressing her wet, naked body against his. She was surprised how soft his beard felt. She could barely stand to kiss Tanner if he wasn't freshly shaved. But kissing Mr. Gleason was pure pleasure.

Then she grabbed the soap and sponge and washed his torso, as his hands roamed all over her soapy, slick body. They were giggling like a pair of silly kids.

"Oh, fuck."

They turned at the sound, and saw Andy standing in the bathroom doorway, with his duffle bag slung over his shoulder, and a horrified expression on his face.

Dana Lee giggled, and said, "Well, hello there Andy."

-----------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Up next: Andy joins the action, Alyson masturbates while someone peeps at her from hiding, and Amy and Rashawne make a lot more noise along the river.