Three Stoner Chix - Blue Velvet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Creeping down the stairs, Carrie peered cautiously into the tennis court. There was no sign of Alyson. Where is that ginger devil hiding? She considered phoning Morgana, but decided to wait. No need to alarm her in the middle of her meeting.

She'd seen Alyson coming down the stairs, so if she wasn't in the court, she had to be in the locker room, perhaps using the bathroom. Carrie crept quietly, peering through the windows before stepping inside. The small room was empty, and the bathroom door was open so she could see it was unoccupied. But the door to the sauna was closed. That's odd. I wonder if...

Carrie quietly walked toward the sauna door, intending to look into the window, but at just under five feet in high heels, she was too short. There were faint sounds coming from inside, so she found an empty tennis ball bucket, and upended it in front of the door, stepped up and peered in through the window.

Oh, my.

Alyson was spread eagled on the bench, one hand holding a cell phone, the other between her legs, masturbating her furry red pussy as if she was trying to start a fire down there.

Carrie wasn't sure what to think, or what to feel. She'd grown fond of Alyson over the last four years, and felt protective of her, to the extent of hiding things about her that might upset Morgana. Carrie couldn't quite see what Alyson was looking at on that cell phone, but she could make a guess. Dana Lee. It had been obvious to her the first moment she saw the two girls together that Alyson was madly in love with her best friend. She did an excellent job of covering her feelings with that beauty queen smile, but Carrie had a keen eye for such things, having lesbian leanings of her own.

But that didn't mean Carrie had lustful feelings for Alyson. She was just a kid after all, or at least she had been when they first met. But Alyson wasn't 15 anymore. The sight of Alyson's open, dripping wet pussy sent a shiver down Carrie's spine. She licked her narrow lips and leaned close to the glass to get a better look. Alyson's shapely, sexy body was coated with a sheen of sweat from the muggy heat inside the sauna. Her pale, freckly skin was glistening in the harsh yellow light from above. And as she swirled her hand around and around her clit, her firm, full C cups bounced and wriggled on her chest, their nipples standing proud inside the striped blue cloth. Then Alyson took her hand off her clit, and put her fingers in her mouth to taste herself.

Carrie moaned. Oh my. How I'd love to taste what you're tasting right now, Alyson Ferrie. Carrie reached down to her low skirt and lifted the hem, and began to rub herself through her panty hose, and the panties underneath. Then she lifted one leg, and braced her foot against the doorframe, her other foot still precariously balancing on top of the tennis ball bucket, and she began to rub her pussy in earnest.

Once Alyson licked her fingers clean, she suddenly pulled the triangles of her bikini top to the side, releasing those glorious, freckly breasts to Carrie's hungry eyes. A few tendrils of long red hair were snaking down into Alyson's cleavage and dancing about her small, pink areolae. Her nipples were small, considering the size of her breasts. Like two pink pencil erasers, which Carrie longed to suck. Alyson began fondling her breasts, a sight that sent ripples of pleasure rolling through Carrie's cunt. Then Alyson picked up her silver baton with the same hand her Cell phone was holding. She wrapped a few fingers around it, never letting go of the phone, and held the shaft against her pussy. Then she began to gyrate her pelvis against the white rubber knob on the end. Your Mother's right. You are a clever girl. This allowed her to stimulate her pussy, while having a hand free to fondle her own breasts, while being able to hold the image on the cell phone as close to her sweaty, moaning face as possible.

Carrie was desperate to fuck herself, so she grabbed the crotch of her panty hose and shredded them open, then yanked the crotch of her soaked panties aside and sunk her two middle fingers all the way into her cleanly shaven snatch. She braced her foot harder against the wall, and scrunched her crotch forward so she could more easily reach her G-spot. All the while, her eyes were riveted to that sexy teenage redhead, whose body was now fairly dripping with sweat.

Carrie began to slap her fingers quickly in and out of her dripping wet vagina, confident that Alyson would never be able to hear the juicy sounds through the thick cedar door. She could see that Alyson was only swirling her clit with the baton, and not sticking it inside. I wonder if she could use some friendly masturbation tips? But then Carrie realized why Alyson was avoiding full-on penetration. Oh, my. She's still a virgin. That sweet little girl is still a virgin.

That realization made this situation even more erotic than it already was, and Carrie felt her orgasm beginning to break. But as crazed with pleasure as she was, she controlled her breathing, and barely made a sound as she listened to Alyson's muffled screams of joy through the door. Alyson threw her head back and arched her beautiful body upward, swirling her swollen clit like crazy with the rubber knob on the end of her baton, and began to shriek, "Fuck, Fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK ME, DANA LEE! LICK MY PUSSY! LICK IT!! OHHHH FUUUUUUCK!!! DANA LEEEEEE!!!!!"

Carrie began to cum. Squirt after juicy squirt shot out of her pussy, splattering against the door and raining to the floor. It dripped down her narrow legs, soaked her hose, and seeped down into her black pumps, but she couldn't stop cumming until the last spasm passed. Inside the sauna, Alyson was going through a similar experience, though without any squirting. Then, spent, Alyson rolled lazily onto her back, lengthwise on the cedar bench, holding her legs wide open, her pussy aimed right at Carrie, who could see Alyson's pink hole opening and closing spasmodically for three solid minutes, as Alyson lay there gasping, and weeping like the hopeless, lovesick girl she was.

Carrie squirted two more times against the door looking down Alyson's tunnel of love, but she knew she had to leave before she was seen. Carrie was weak-kneed from her powerful orgasms, so she stepped down to the floor carefully, so as not to fall. She took a deep breath, then put the ball basket, which was now dripping with her cum, back into the corner. Then she smoothed her skirt down, hoping it would cover the huge tear in the crotch of her panty hose, and staggered from the locker building, feeling almost drunk. She'd barely stepped outside when her phone began to ring. It was Morgana.

"Yes?"

"So, what's Alyson doing? Practicing her baton? Or is she up to something else?"

Carrie had sworn an oath that she would never lie to Morgana, but she knew how to bend the truth when necessary. "Don't worry, Mrs. Ferrie. Alyson is practicing with her baton, just as she said. And though I'm no expert in these sorts of things, I must say that she really knows how to use it."

CHAPTER 26

Amy's phone began to vibrate from her gym bag. She pulled it out and looked at the display. It read Sylvia Cobb. "Cool," she said. "It's the detective. Maybe they caught that bitch."

"What detective?" Rashawne said.

Before answering the call, she said, "After I called the insurance company this morning, they had me call the cops. I needed a police report before they could process my claim." Then she hit the send button and said, "Hello."

"Miss Gleason. This is Detective Cobb. I just wanted to call and tell you the people that vandalized your car have been arrested, and they're being booked for felony criminal mischief right now."

Amy jumped to her feet and let out a loud whoop that echoed up and down the river. "That's wonderful, detective!" Then Amy looked at Rashawne and quietly mouthed the words, "They got her."

"You know Ericka Davis of course," Detective Cobb said.

"Why yes," Amy said as she smirked at Rashawne. "I know Ericka Davis very well."

"Yeah. She told me she was your supervisor. I contacted the store after you filed your report this morning, and she called up the surveillance tape for the previous evening and turned it over to us as evidence."

Amy cocked her head curiously. "She did?"

"You sound surprised."

"I am," Amy said. "She basically fucked herself."

"What do you mean?"

"You said you're booking her right now. How could you be doing that so soon without the tape she gave you?"

There was pause and Detective Cobb said, "I think you're confused Miss Gleason. Ericka Davis isn't being booked."

The smile faded from Amy's face. "Then who is?"

"A Joann Garner and her son Darren Garner."

Amy's jaw fell open. She squeaked, "No shit?"

"No shit. Do you know them?"

"Uh... yeah. I do."

"Any idea why they vandalized your car?"

Amy frowned. "I can't believe they'd... Are you sure about this?"

"Ms. Davis identified them from the tape and gave us their address from her employee records. She was very cooperative and helpful. It's an open and shut case. But I'd still like you to come down to the station sometime and look at the tape yourself, and leave a statement. It can't hurt to have extra verification of their identity."

"Okay. I'll come in tomorrow," Amy said in a daze. "Thanks."

After she hung up, she looked at Rashawne and said, "Fuck me to tears. You were right. Ericka didn't do it."

"I told you, Amy. She's not that kind of person. Who did do it?"

"Guess."

Rashawne thought for a minute. Then a broad smile crept up the corners of his mouth. "Joann."

Amy nodded sheepishly. "And Darren too. A mother-son demolition squad. Can you believe that? They really do hate me."

"No," Rashawne said as he pulled her down on top of him. "They hate themselves."

As they kissed, Amy's hand fell to and gripped his cock and found it still slick with a mixture of her cum and his. Fuck. The motherfucker is already hard again. She stood up and straddled him, then squatted, and oh so very slowly eased the entire length of his cock into her pussy. Stretching her. Filling her. Pleasurably stimulating every nerve fiber in her cunt. "Ahhhh," she gasped as she felt her pussy form to the shape of his length and girth. We fit perfectly together.

She looked down at him. He had a smug, satisfied smile on his face. "Damn it Rashawne. You sure do like being right."

"You know it princess. Now fuck me, and wipe this fucking smile off my face."

"Okay, mister. You asked for it."

"I did."

"And now you're gonna get it." She put her hands on his hard pecs, and shifted her feet around as if she were a gymnast trying to find that perfect starting position.

Rashawne chuckled. "I'm waiting."

"Here it comes." She took a deep breath and looked at him with smoldering intensity.

"I'm still waiting."

"You ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

Amy licked her lips with comical intensity, then she drew upward, until her pussy was hovering on the very tip of his cock. "Then brace yourself, mister because here comes the..."

"Amy, is that you?" said a woman's tense voice from somewhere nearby.

Amy's head shot up at the sound. "Oh fucking shit. MOM!!!"

CHAPTER 27

"What's this?" said Andy. He bent over briefly, reaching into the sudsy water around his feet and came up holding a cucumber. Dana Lee and Dad, who were standing with him in the tub both laughed.

Dad said, "Amy's cucumber."

Dana Lee snatched the vegetable from Andy's hand. "It's my cucumber now! Amy can get her own!" She giggled, then she reached down and wrapped her hand around Andy's hard, soapy cock. "Actually, Amy can keep it. I prefer this one right here." She tossed the cucumber aside, then grabbed Mr. Gleason's throbbing cock with her other hand. "Two is better than one." She giggled. "You know, I never did see much resemblance between you two, but now I do."

Then she began to stroke those nearly identical cocks, father and son, as they ran their hands all over her wet, soapy body. After a minute she said, "Damn. Our hands are getting all pruny. Let's rinse." She turned on the shower, and the three of them shifted positions in the tub to take turns under the warm water, holding each other to keep their balance and laughing the whole time, until they were free of suds. They didn't bother closing the curtain, so by the time they were done, the bathroom floor was slick with soapy water. They carefully stepped out, steadying each other on the slippery tile.

Andy and Dad dried Dana Lee together, rubbing two towels all over her lanky, tanned body as she giggled. Then she grabbed Amy's hair dryer and slowly dried her long blonde hair as the men dried themselves and stared at her. She grinned, looking at herself in the mirror, enjoying the feel of the warm air on her body, and the feel of their eyes admiring her.

Then she handed the drier to Mr. Gleason, and pulled Andy in for a French kiss, while Mr. Gleason stood behind her and fanned the drier all over her hair, until her golden strands where flying all over the place. She put the drier away, and handed a brush to Andy, then turned and made out with Mr. Gleason while Andy brushed her hair, gently working out the knots.

After a few minutes she stepped back, ran her hands through her hair and flipped it over the front of her shoulders and petted it against her tits. She pinched Andy's blushing cheek and said, "Good job, Andy. Let's go fuck."

For the first time in the last hour, Andy felt a flash of the old fear. But Dana Lee took his hand, and Dad took hers and led them both out into the hallway. Andy followed, his heart thundering in his chest. Oh shit. I can't do this. I can't. But he held on tight as the old man led them to his bedroom.

Dana Lee was surprised when Mr. Gleason opened his door. According to Amy, nobody's allowed in here. Almost as if he could hear her thoughts, Mr. Gleason said, "I'd take you to Andy's room, but it's a fucking sty."

So for the second time in twenty-four hours, Dana Lee crawled up onto Mr. Gleason's big, bouncy bed, eager to fuck a couple of guys. She started giggling at the thought.

Arlen asked, "What's tickling you, darlin?"

She grinned. "Do you have any weed, Mr. Gleason?"

He chuckled. "I might. I just might." He reached under the bed, past his memory box and pulled out a leather satchel.

Dana Lee's eyes went wide. So he has a stash under there after all! I guess I didn't search hard enough! She licked her lips as he opened the satchel and took out a big ziplock bag of buds.

"Blue Velvet, darling, straight from Thailand. Or so my buddy J.C. told me. I don't smoke much these days, so this shit's pretty old. The damn trucking company has been testing everyone for the last couple of years, so I have to take it easy with the drugs. I have a prescription for Ritalin, but that's just for emergencies if I'm getting too sleepy. I can't wait till Florida legalizes medical marijuana. In the meanwhile, this here is my drug of choice." He pulled a flask of whisky out of the satchel, took a swig then handed it to Dana Lee while he started to prepare a joint for her.

Andy was standing by the doorway, watching Dad and Dana Lee hovering over the satchel. Dana Lee took a swig, then waited on her hands and knees as she eagerly watched Dad breaking up the bud in a little grinder. Andy didn't smoke, drink or do drugs, so he felt a bit left out, and for a moment he felt an overwhelming urge to retreat to his room. It's not gonna happen Andy. You'll fuck it up like you always do. Just give up. You'll be a virgin the rest of your life.

He took a step backwards, but then he clenched his fists and frowned. He mumbled, "fuck that." Then he hopped up on the bed behind Dana Lee and rammed his cock right into her pussy.

"God, yeah, Andy! Fuck me bro! Fuck me hard!"

Andy smiled as he began to ram himself in and out of her as if it was something he did all the time. He couldn't believe how incredible it felt. Ten times better than he'd ever imagined. Dad's right, she's as tight as a vice! This feels FUCKING AWESOME!!!

He put his hands on her hips, and then, without warning, she straightened her legs, forcing him to hold her up. Much to his surprise, she did the splits, holding her legs straight out to the side as he fucked her. He'd seen a shitload of porn, but he'd never seen a girl do that before. But Dana Lee was a gymnast. He wondered what else she could do. He felt the ropy muscles rippling under her velvety skin, so he knew she was every bit as strong as him, but clearly a lot more flexible. Then he felt her pussy clenching around his cock so tightly that it felt like she was pulling his skin inside out.

"Oh, ghhhhhhh...." he moaned, afraid that she might be too tight for him after all. But she got wetter and wetter with each thrust, easing the friction until he was sliding in and out of her like greased lightning, and his balls were slapping wetly against her labia. Then he felt her juices dripping down his hairy nutsack, and he smelled the musky, sweet aroma of pussy filling the tiny room.

I'm fucking her. I'm actually fucking a girl. Shit. That's right. I'm not a virgin anymore.

He looked up and Dad, who was licking the paper on the joint. The old man winked at him and nodded, pride gleaming in his deep blue eyes. Andy felt the weight of the world lifting from his shoulders. He realized that this moment, fucking Dana Lee while Dad stood there rolling a joint, was the happiest moment he'd ever had in his whole goddamned life. And the magic moment became magic minutes because it kept going on and on and on. Dana Lee moaned and creamed and Andy fucked and fucked and fucked. He barely noticed when Dad lit up the joint and passed it to Dana Lee. He was transfixed on how great his throbbing shaft felt with her vagina wrapped around it. He felt powerful. He felt like a man.

Then Andy thought of something that caused him to stop thrusting. "Oh... uh... I guess I should be wearing a condom."

Dana Lee passed the joint back to Mr. Gleason and hissed, trying to hold the smoke in her lungs, "Don't stop, Andy. Don't stop!"

"But..."

Dana Lee exhaled a cloud of smoke and said, "That's sweet of you Andy, but I'm on the pill, so just keep going." She was lying, but she didn't care. She loved the feel of his naked cock inside her, and she wanted to feel the surge of his hot cum filling her to the brink. She gasped as he stood up on the bed, lifting her with him. He moved his strong hands under the inside of her thighs to hold her aloft. Her fingers dug into the comforter as Andy started ramming himself in and out of her with furious intensity.

She began to whimper and scream. "Oh my GOD, OH FUCKING GOD!!! FUCK ME, ANDY! FUCK ME YOU FUCKING MUTE! FUCK MY SWEET PUSSY!" She was in such a daze of pleasure, that she didn't notice Mr. Gleason slipping from the room then coming back with his duffle bag. And she didn't notice him digging his camera out of it and pointing it at her. And she didn't notice the flash of pictures being taken. She just moaned and quivered and came.

Andy looked at Dad, somewhat shocked that the old man was taking pictures right now, as if he were at one of Andy's baseball games back in high school. But what the fuck. Why not? He knew he was going to want to remember this moment for the rest of his life, and there's no better way to do that than with pictures. He grinned, and lifted Dana Lee higher as Dad moved in to get a close-up of his cock sliding into her pussy.

"Hold her still for a second."

Andy stopped thrusting, and pulled his cock almost all the way out until the head was stretching the thin skin on the bottom of her pussy. Dad took a flash and said, "That's a keeper. Now fuck her son. Fill that sweet teenage pussy with cum."