Three Stoner Chix - Green Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christan said, "I'm really looking forward to Bible Camp this year. We're gonna have so much fun. Dad wants me to try out to be a counselor next summer."

Alyson said, "Yeah. You'd be good at that," as she rummaged through a bin of loose clothes. Then she held up a pair of pink stretch shorts with the word Juicy across the ass. "Perfect," she said and laid them across her arm. Then she rummaged through the bin until she found two more identical pairs in Amy and Dana Lee's sizes.

"Why three pairs of the same thing?" he asked.

She smiled. "Presents for my friends. I bet you'd love to see me in these, wouldn't you?" Christian shrugged. Damn, this boy is as thick as a brick! I guess I'm being too subtle. Alyson handed him her baton, which she carried with her everywhere, and said, "I ought to try this on before I buy it." But instead of going into the dressing room, she pulled her running shorts down and turned her back to him so he could take a nice long look at her ass in her green bikini bottoms as she stepped into the smallest of the three pairs of shorts. She pulled them up slowly, then turned, saying, "What do you think? Is it the right size?"

Christian blushed at the sight of the tight pink shorts digging deeply into Alyson's crotch, forming a well-defined camel toe. "Uh. I don't know. Those might be too small."

"Really?" Alyson looked down at her crotch, and pulled the shorts in tighter, making the camel-toe deeper, and held it that way so he could have an eyeful. "They look good to me."

What is she doing? They're obviously too tight. Is she teasing me or something? Oh no. Maybe she knows my secret! No, how could she? She's just high. "Why don't you try on a larger pair?"

Alyson giggled, "Okay." She turned her back to him and pulled down the shorts, but this time she 'accidentally' lowered her bikini bottoms about six inches, giving him a nice view of her bare ass as she stepped into the larger pair. But Christian didn't see any of it. He'd turned his back to her, moving to block the view of her bottom from a couple of guys shopping nearby.

Alyson said, "Yeah, you're right, these fit better."

Christian turned and watched her do another 360. Thank God the camel toe is gone! Hallelujah. Then he cleared his throat. "Looks good. Are you about done?"

Alyson smiled at him again. She touched his cheek and said, "You must be bored following me around. Let me pay for these and we'll go to whatever store you want."

A light suddenly went off in Christian's head. That's what it is! She's flirting with me! She's never flirted with me before. At church, she acts like we're BFFs, and at school she ignores me; but she's absolutely never flirted with me. My mom would be in heaven if she knew Alyson liked me. I can't ask her out though. That would be just too fake.

"It's not that," he said. "We. We just. Well."

"Spit it out, sweetie," she said. "I don't bite. Not outright anyway. I might just nibble a little bit."

He blushed and blurted out, "We've got to hand out these pamphlets."

She looked at the stack of pamphlets he'd been patiently carrying for the last hour and a half. She sighed. Amy's right. I need to do this. And if I'm ever gonna do this, it might as well be with one of the few boy's I've ever liked. She brushed his wavy blonde hair from his forehead. Damn. He actually reminds me of Amy a little a bit. Short, curly blonde hair, and a tight body. This might not be so bad. Fuck it. "Christian," she said. "Do you really believe in these pamphlets?"

"Huh?"

"Come on," Alyson said. "We've known each other for years. We aren't really friends per se, but we still know each other pretty well. I've never once heard you say a negative thing about gays."

Christian blushed. She knows. But how can she know? I've never told anyone that I'm attracted to guys or that I think I'm gay. How can she know? He cleared his throat. "What do you mean?"

"Come on, Christian," she said. "You're not this shallow. Jesus loves everyone. Gays aren't evil, and Jesus loves them just like he loves everyone else."

He didn't know what to say. "But, it's a sin."

"Getting super pissed when someone cuts you off on the freeway is a sin too. But God forgives."

"Yes," Christian said. Maybe she doesn't know. Maybe she's just way deeper than I thought. "God does forgive."

Alyson's smile grew. "Yes he does. Now dump those pamphlets in the trash. I'll pay for these and then we'll go find you a new pair of shorts. It's too fucking hot for those jeans."

Christian hesitated before throwing the pamphlets in the trash and said, "I don't have any money."

Alyson took the pamphlets from him, tossed them into the trash can, held up Amy's credit card and said, "I do, sweetie. Let's shop."

CHAPTER 14

Amy saw the 'closed' sign on the door of the Lemon Bar. What the fuck? Katie said to meet her here. She tried the door and found it open, so she walked inside.

A pretty girl with light brown hair streaked golden blonde by the summer sun and a summer tan to match put down the glass she was cleaning and walked to the end of the bar and said, "We're closed for inventory. We're opening up again tonight at seven pm."

"Inventory? In the middle of summer? This place is usually packed by now."

"Yeah. We're having a little problem with our liquor license, so the owner is down at city hall sorting it out. So this is as good a time to do inventory as any, I guess."

"Well, Katie told me to meet her here. Is she around?"

"Barbara forgot to leave the keys, so Katie ran back home to get her copy. Can't do inventory if you can't get into the storeroom."

Amy smiled as she tapped a Newport out of the pack and said, "Yeah? I could pick the lock for you."

The perky bartender flashed Amy a smile but shook her head and said, "You know you're not supposed to smoke in here."

Amy put the cigarette between her lips unlit, looked around, and waved her right hand in a circle. "You see anyone that's going to tell?"

The girl smiled again as she flicked on her lighter and held the flame up for Amy's cigarette. Amy leaned the tip of her cigarette into the flame and sucked in a lungful of smoke. She blew a stream of smoke past the girl and as she pushed the pack in her direction said, "Thanks. Want one?"

"Nope," the bartender said as she pulled her purse from beneath the bar and removed her pack of Marlboro Lights. "I'd rather smoke dried buffalo shit than one of those Newports."

Amy giggled and said, "You sound like my Mom."

"How is Gina? I haven't seen her in a while," the girl said as she let Amy light her Marlboro for her.

Do I know her? She does look familiar. "How do you know my mom?"

"You don't recognize me?"

Amy took a drag on her cigarette as she looked the girl over before she finally shook her head as she released another stream of smoke.

"I'm Nikki."

"Nikki?"

"One of Dr. Macon's dental assistants."

"Oh. Shit," Amy said. "I guess it's been awhile. I don't think you ever worked on my teeth though."

"No," Nikki said. "You always go to Jackie. She's the hygienist."

"And... Wait. Aren't you Julie Spenser's big sister?"

"Yup."

"Wow. Small world. Your family lives across the street from my friend..."

Nikki interrupted, "Dana Lee, I know. I haven't lived there since 1993 but I remember you two jumping on our trampoline when you were kids. With that little redheaded friend of yours. The twirler. I remember Dana Lee broke her collarbone trying to do a triple back flip from the trampoline into the pool."

Amy laughed. "Oh shit! I remember that! She just about killed herself!"

"She still crazy?"

"Crazier than ever."

"But I guess all that tumbling shit paid off for you guys. I've seen you strutting your stuff on the field."

"Oh? You go to games?"

"Shit yeah. I'm a diehard Bear Booster." Nikki put both hands to the sides of her mouth and roared, "DRILL EM ANOTHER ASSHOLE BIG BLUE!"

Amy laughed, "Oh my god, that's YOU? You scream your ass off at every game!" Nikki did a comical bow. Amy laughed, and said, "If you're a dental assistant, what are you doing here?" Amy said.

"Just picking up some extra money. Plus it's fun working here. Usually. Counting crates isn't my idea of fun though."

"So," Amy said with a flirtatious smile, "Is the bar closed? Can I get a Bud Light Lime?"

"Let me see your I.D." Nikki examined it for a second, then popped the top off a bottle and handed it to Amy. She watched the pretty girl take a swig, then said "Nice fake. But if you're 23, I'm a republican."

"You going to tell?"

Nikki answered by opening another beer for herself, then clinking bottles with her. Cool fucking chick. Amy smiled.

Nikki took a swig and said, "How do you know Katie?"

"I started coming in here after I got my I. D. Katie actually thought I was 23 for the longest time."

Nikki laughed. "I doubt it. Katie ain't that easy to fool."

Amy laughed too and said, "Well, she either thought I was 23 or didn't care because she always let me have my drinks. We got to be pretty good friends though. She finally figured out something was up when she noticed that every time her sister came here to drink I'd always leave because I didn't want to get busted."

"Why? Lindsey's cool."

"She's my English teacher. I didn't want her to bust me."

Nikki laughed, "Lindsey? Bust you? She probably would have bought you a drink."

"No way," Amy said. "All you have to do is look at that face. Mrs. Foster is a fucking angel. She's my angel anyway. I wouldn't even know how to read if it wasn't for her. After I failed eighth grade, they sent me to Mrs. Foster for some private lessons, and she discovered I had dyslexia. She taught me how to compensate, so I turned into a halfway decent student after that. She'd be horrified if she saw me here."

"Alright, if you say so," Nikki said. I won't burst the girl's bubble and tell her what a freak Lindsey used to be back in high school. "So, how well do you know Katie?"

"She's my angel too." Amy took a sip of her beer before continuing. "I had some trouble with Mom last February. We're good now, but we used to fight all the time. Eventually we... had an incident and she kicked me out."

Nikki smiled wickedly. "You must have been a regular little bitch."

Amy took the last puff of her cigarette and crushed it out, saying, "Yeah. I guess I blamed Mom for my Daddy leaving. But now I realize it wasn't her fault. Or his. They were just two totally different people. Doomed from the start."

"The oldest story in the book."

"Yeah," Amy said. "It is. Anyway, after Mom kicked me out, I went from couch to couch, a day here, a week there, pissing all my friend's parents off with my bitchy attitude, until one night I realized that I had nowhere to go. So I came here to get good and drunk. Then I picked out the filthiest old drunk in the place and gave him a blowjob back by the dartboard. A little incentive to take me home with him."

"Oh god. You didn't!"

"I guess I figured that would show my fucking Mom. Thank god Katie came in for her shift right when that old boozer was leading me out the door. Katie took me home with her instead. After that, she'd let me crash at her place whenever I needed."

"And let you snort her coke whenever you wanted."

Amy blushed. "How'd you know?"

"That's Katie. Generous to a fault. And I bet she let you eat her pussy too. Am I right?"

Amy looked right into Nikki's eyes. A smile crept up the corner of her mouth. "As a matter of fact she did."

"Was it your first time?"

Amy chuckled. Man, this chick is a mind-reader. "Yeah. That was my first coke. And my first pussy."

"Not your last, I hope?"

Amy grinned. But instead of answering she took out another cigarette, and put it to her lips. Then she leaned forward, and lit it with the burning ember on the end of Nikki's cigarette. All the while, she stared straight into Nikki's golden brown eyes.

Nikki stared back into Amy's dark blue eyes and smiled. I'm about ten seconds away from taking this little girl back into the storeroom.

Shit. I don't have the key.

CHAPTER 15

Dana Lee rapped Tanner's head again. "God damn it, dude. Tell your fucking Cousin to get the fuck out. He's giving me the creeps."

Tanner kissed the inside of her thigh as he belly-crawled back toward her pussy. "He's alright. He's just a little slow and a bit socially awkward."

"Slow," she hissed. "Socially awkward? The motherfucker is naked! And he's jerking off!"

She pushed Tanner away from her when he tried to go back to licking her pussy. He looked up at her and made eye contact. "It's alright, baby. He won't do anything unless I tell him to. Don't be scared. He's totally harmless. Just wants to watch."

Then he lowered his face back into to Dana Lee's pussy and went to work again. She closed her eyes and moaned. Damn. Why does that have to feel so good? She let the pillow she was holding over her tits fall away and offered no resistance when Tanner gripped her thighs and pulled her flat onto the bed. She felt his hard cock sliding up the inside of her thigh as he moved into position. Fuck. He's already hard again. That's fucking cool. As Tanner opened her legs, she lifted her knees, no longer caring if Doug was watching or not, and gasped as he entered her with one stroke. As he begin to pump in and out of her, she let her eyes drift to where Doug stood watching them. He was still jerking off, but now he had a sweet smile on his big dumb face. She couldn't help but smile back. He is kind of cute. Like an eager puppy.

Tanner kept pumping. They both knew from past experience that once the first two cums were out of the way, he could really fuck her good the third time. He saw Dana Lee smile at Doug. Fuck yeah. I knew the slut would warm up to it.

Dana Lee panted. Dana Lee gasped. Dana Lee moaned. Dana Lee had a little mini orgasm. Not a full blown bust-the-windows-out-with-her-screams orgasm. Just a tiny aftershock from her previous earthquake. One that would predict and precede the coming quaking of the earth.

Then right when she was peaking, he leaned his lips to her ear and whispered, "Invite him over."

Dana Lee moaned. Damn his cock feels so good. Wait. What did he say? "Huh," she gasped. "What.... did.... you.... say?"

"Invite him over to us," Tanner whispered before licking her ear. Bitch loves having her ear licked. Drives her fucking wild. "Suck his dick for him. He's never been sucked by a girl before."

He wants me to suck his cousin's dick. God I love my freak. She made deliberate eye contact with Doug and gave him her sweetest smile before she pointed her finger at him and crooked it toward the bed.

Doug was confused. Tanner told him before hand he could watch, but that Dana Lee would probably get mad if he didn't keep his distance. Now she was telling him to come. Was she telling him to come?

Tanner slowed down pumping in and out of her so Dana Lee could compose and steady her voice. "Come on, Doug," she said. "Get in bed with us."

Tanner kept pumping as he turned his head to Doug and said, "It's cool, cuz. She wants it."

Doug excitedly rushed to the bed and crawled on his knees until he was right next to Dana Lee's face, all while jerking off like crazy. Dana Lee reached out and pushed his hands aside so she could grip his cock herself. Then she slowly began to stroke it with her left hand, matching the slow rhythm of Tanner's cock as it pumped in and out of her pussy. It's not any longer than Tanner's. Six inches maybe, but it's so fucking thick. I can't even wrap my fingers all the way around it. She giggled. Hard to believe it, but it's even thicker than Jimmy Snyder's! Not half as long, but so fucking thick! I'm not sure I can get this thing in my mouth, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Then she gripped Doug's cock tightly, and pulled him in close, opening her mouth as wide as she could. It barely fit it between her teeth, but she didn't have long to think about that because he immediately groaned, and started shooting off into her mouth. The first stream slid down her tongue and hit her in the back of the throat. She immediately started swallowing the salty spunk and Doug kept cumming as she worked more of his cock into her mouth, stretching her lips to the limit, as she sucked the head of his cock as voraciously as a hungry new born baby having her first nipple. Multiple streams of cum shot down her throat faster than she could swallow, and thick gobs of white began to overflow her lips and drip down her chin. She was trying to suck his dick completely free of cum, but it didn't seem like he'd ever stop cumming! But eventually the flow began to abate, and his softening cock fell from her lips. She looked down and saw that there was as much dripping down her chin and onto her tits as there was in her stomach.

To her amazement, Doug leaned forward and began to lick her chin clean. As soon as her chin was clean, he put his face between her and Tanners torsos and sucked up all of his cum that had fallen onto her nipples. She closed her eyes and hummed happily as he suckled her. But when he stopped, she opened her eyes and saw Doug sucking one of Tanner's nipples. But Tanner didn't seem to mind. In fact, he started pumping her pussy harder than ever. Oh, my god. What a pair of fucking freaks! She wrapped her long slender legs around his lower back and locked her ankles together. The earthquake was cumming. Cumming. Cumming. "AHHHH," she screamed. "I'M CUMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!"

As Dana Lee screamed her arrival to the entire block, Tanner grunted and again filled her pussy with his seed. He kept pumping until his dick was too limp to stay inside of her tight pussy. Then he rolled off of her and plopped onto his back, thoroughly exhausted. He had just enough breath to say, "Clean us up, Doug."

Upon Tanner's command, Doug crawled between his legs, and began to lap away at his cousin's cock and balls, slurping away the blobs of bright white cum, which was mixed with Dana Lee's juices.

Dana Lee looked down in amazement. She'd always imagined that the sight of a guy licking another guy's cock would be a turn off, but it was just the opposite. It was freaking awesome! And they were cousins, which, if anything, made it hotter! And Tanner was clearly getting off on it too, because by the time Doug had thoroughly licked him clean, Tanner's cock was over half hard again.

Tanner pushed Doug away and said, "Clean Dana Lee up now."

Doug immediately crawled between Dana Lee's legs, and began to lick her thighs clean of his cousin's cum. And then he lifted her legs and began to lick up the sperm that had dripped down onto and around her asshole. Dana Lee gasped as Doug's insistent tongue entered her anus and rimmed her until it was clean and pristine. Then Doug began to lap away at her pussy lips, slurping up every drop of pearly white, causing Dana Lee to gasp again. By the time he finally finished, Dana Lee had two more mini aftershock orgasms.

Then she looked over to see Tanner's cock standing completely erect again. Doug took her look as if it were a command and returned his attention to Tanner's cock. This time, instead of just licking him, Doug dropped all pretense and just started sucking his cock. Dana Lee looked on amazed as Doug swallowed his cousin's six inches effortlessly, as if he'd done it a hundred times. Then it hit her. Of course. He probably has done it a hundred times. You go, dude. Suck my freak's cock. She slipped her hand down and began to fondle Tanner's balls as his cousin worked on his cock.