Three Stoner Chix - Green Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then what are you going to do?"

"Remember, the goal is to drive a wedge between Amy and her mother, so she kicks her out again. And this... oh yes. This is perfect." Then Morgana began to laugh.

Carrie's eyes narrowed. "You're not thinking of calling the police, are you?"

"Perhaps a night in jail would be good for the little vixen. But don't worry about it, Carrie. You've done your part. Text me the address of that bar, and any other pertinent details, right away. Then run those papers over to Reverend Atherton's ministry. He needs to sign them before five. You may have to wait for him to finish his broadcast."

Carrie grimaced with barely controlled frustration. "If you don't mind me asking, ma'am, what do you intend to do?"

Morgana answered musically, "It's best you don't know. But trust me, Carrie, the hand of God is guiding this. Remember his words: 'I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers', in this case: daughters, ' And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'"

Morgana was laughing gaily when she hung up the phone.

-----------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Up next: Alyson and Christian try desperately to be straight, Gina meets Katie, and Dana Lee discovers the joys of double penetration!