Three Stoner Chix - Green Poison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her legs for Christian as she lay naked before him. Totally exposed full frontal nakedness. Pale, creamy, white skin. Freckles sprinkled throughout. Not just on her face, but on her shoulders, her tits, her flat tummy, her arms and her legs. He bet if he rolled her over, she even had freckles on her butt. Most erotic of all though was that fiery red bush. So thick, and oh so red. He put his hands on her thighs and gently spread them open even further. Then he paused. Hesitated. And slowly lowered his face into her pussy.

She gasped as his tongue nervously touched her slit and slid up to her clit. He clearly had no idea what he was doing. All he did was repeatedly lick from the bottom of her pussy up to her clit, allowing the flat part of his tongue to brush across the clit with each stroke of his tongue. But, it sure felt good. So fucking good. "Oh my god, Christian. That's it, baby. That's it. That's it. That's fucking it," she moaned as she ran her fingers through his hair.

He dipped his tongue a little deeper into her pussy and was surprised to feel a barrier. It was almost as if her pussy were blocked shut. Is that her hymen? Oh my goodness. She's a virgin. No way. It has to be something else. I know two or three guys that bragged about boinking her last year. She can't be a virgin.

He moved away from trying to penetrate her with his tongue and began to concentrate on the little nub at the top of her pussy that was becoming more and more prominent. She moaned harder and louder when his tongue brushed across that, so he abandoned licking the rest of her pussy and just concentrated on her nub. This isn't nearly as weird or gross as I thought it would be. No. This little nub of hers is kind of like a little cock. A tiny little cock. He wrapped his lips around the nub and sucked it just like he would a cock. In his mind, he was sucking Brant West's cock, just like he'd done a dozen times in dreams. As he sucked her little nub, her little cock, Alyson moaned loudly and tightly gripping his hair in her fingers as she at the same time clenched her toes so tightly that she even made fist out of her feet. Yeah. She likes it. She really likes it. She likes it just as much as I imagined Brant liked it when I imagined sucking his cock. God I loved sucking his cock in my dreams. He has such a wonderful cock. Oh the feel of it in my mouth. Sliding down my tongue. All the way to the back of my throat. When he shot his load down my throat, I nearly came myself. If only I hadn't woke up first.

Christian kept sucking her little nub. Her little cock. The little cock like nub that was now a much bigger nub. He sucked it harder and harder and harder, until an ear piercing scream began to shake the room. Oh my god. What did I do? He immediately stopped and looked up to see Alyson convulsing on the bed. He wasn't sure, but this had to be an orgasm.

Wow. She's cumming. Alyson is cumming and I made it happen.

CHAPTER 23

Gina took her glasses off and rubbed her temples. Then she rotated her head around to stretch the tension out of her neck. She closed her eyes for just a moment. It sure would be nice to get laid as often as Amy does. She sighed and was about to put her glasses back on so she could finish her brief when her phone began to vibrate. She picked it up off her desk and groaned as soon as she saw Morgana Ferrie's name flashing on the display. "Fuck," she said aloud before pressing the green send button on the phone. "Yes, Morgana?"

"Here's an interesting little fact, Gina," said Morgana in her lilting southern accent, "Tobacco is responsible for one in five of all deaths in the United States, annually. Oh, here's another one. On average, smokers die 13 to 14 years earlier than nonsmokers."

"What the fuck are you talking about, Morgana?"

"Gina," said Morgana, with dripping gentility, "I appreciate your daughter giving Alyson a ride to the mall today, I really do, but I do not appreciate her smoking in Alyson's presence. Alyson is an athlete, Gina. She needs to keep her lungs in tip top shape."

"Amy's an athlete too."

"Then you can understand my concern."

"Interesting," Gina said.

"What, may I ask, is so interesting about it, Gina?"

"You implied that Amy was smoking while she was with Alyson. I think what you meant to say was, Amy was smoking with Alyson ."

"No. That's not what I meant to say. Alyson doesn't smoke."

"Really, Morgana?" Gina said. "Really? You think Alyson doesn't smoke."

"Of course she doesn't smoke. She knows I don't approve."

"God. You can't really be that naive."

"I don't care for your tone, Gina."

"You don't? Too fucking bad."

A hint of anger began to creep into Morgana's southern drawl. "I'd rather you didn't talk to me like that, Regina."

"Then don't fucking call me, Morgana. And stop acting like you're so fucking pure when we both know you're not."

Morgana gasped. "I'm sure I don't know what you're implying. But if you're referring to the Petersen case, let me point out that I won that case after you told the senior partners to turn it down."

"Because there wasn't a stick of evidence."

"None that you could find."

"None that I could manufacture."

There was an icy silence on the other end of the line. Then Morgana's cheerful voice returned. "You're treading on very thin ice, dear. May I remind you that the Petersen case brought eight million dollars to the firm. And I didn't see you refusing your share of the take."

"The take? Interesting use of criminal terminology, Morgana."

"Why are we fighting Gina? I win cases, and you reap the rewards. I don't understand your problem with that."

"And you also reap the rewards from the cases I win. Tell me though, what rewards did I reap, exactly, when your Moral Action Committee closed down that HIV clinic last year?"

Morgana sighed dramatically. "I don't think you want to hear a lecture about our civic duty to take pro bono cases."

"You know I take more pro bono cases than you do, so don't even try to go there, Morgana, but what I don't do is use the firm's resources to pursue my own personal agenda."

Morgana let out a musical little laugh. "It's always so stimulating to talk with you, Gina. We must do this more often!"

Gina took a deep breath and tried to calm down. Fucking bitch. If the senior partners only knew the things I know. Oh, hell, of course they know. They'll just keep looking the other way as long as she makes it rain money. But one of these days she's gonna slip up, and I'll be there, laughing my ass off.


"So, is this all you called me for, Morgana? To rag on my daughter?"

"No, of course not. I called to ask a little professional favor."

"What?" Gina asked skeptically.

"Well, I was deposing one of the girls earlier... nothing but innuendo and fuzzy half-memories of groping in the dark... but afterwards I overheard her telling her attorney that a bartender might have witnessed Reverend Atherton slipping her a mickey the night of the supposed attack. We need to get to that bartender before her attorneys have a chance to buy her off."

"So we can buy her off first, is that it?"

Morgana sighed, "Gina, really, what you must think of me! I simply want you to go talk to that bartender and find out what she knows, if anything."

"Why me? I thought Carrie was your go-to girl for stuff like this."

"I'm afraid she's tied up with the Reverend."

"Then you do it. This is my telecommuting day. You know that." Besides, you're not my fucking boss.

"Gina, honestly, I'd be happy to do it myself, but I need to meet with the State Attorney in fifteen minutes. If there were any other way, I wouldn't dream of disturbing you. I know how comfortable you are, there in your little home office, writing your little briefs."

Gina had a death-grip on her computer mouse. She slowly let it go, because she had no valid reason to refuse. This was her case just as much as Morgana's. "Okay. Where is this place again?"

"I'm texting you the address right now. It's a little place out at the beach called The Lemon Bar. I made a quick call earlier, and from what I understand, the bartender is on duty now but she could be leaving at any moment."

"What's her name?"

"Katie. I believe she's a Latina. Puerto Rican, I presume. The bar is closed, but the door is unlocked. So let yourself in, and head straight back to the office. She'll be waiting for you."

"Okay, I'll take care of it, Morgana."

"And remember, time is of the essence, so chop chop!"

CHAPTER 24

Dana Lee snapped awake with a start. She looked around the master bedroom, but she was alone. Damn. I must have dozed off there for a moment. She could hear pots and pans clanging in the kitchen, and all at once she smelled baking bread.

She wandered down the hallway, past a thousand family photos in the Wyckes' cluttered home, and found Tanner and Doug in the kitchen, cooking in the nude. Doug was stirring a big pot of boiling macaroni, while Tanner was flipping grilled cheese sandwiches in a frying pan.

Dana Lee's stomach growled at the delicious aroma. "Goddamn. I could eat a fucking horse."

Doug smiled broadly at her, and said, "Not horse! Mac and Cheese!"

Tanner laughed. "It'll be done in a minute." He flipped one of the sandwiches onto a waiting plate, but Dana Lee grabbed it and instantly started wolfing it down. Then she wandered into the living room, and looked around at the shabby furnishings. There were pictures of Tanner and his sister Tiffany all over the mantelpiece. Tiffany was a fresh faced, fifteen year old, with dark black hair, and a glittering smile full of braces. Some of the pictures showed her in her JV cheerleader uniform, and others of her on the debate team. She didn't resemble her brother much, and was a zillion times smarter. She must take after her mom's side of the family.

"Hey, where's your sister at? She on the gambling boat with your parents?"

"Nah. She's over at Nana's. For some reason mom and dad don't trust me to watch her." He laughed as he scratched his naked ballsack. "I guess that's what grandparents are for."

"Say... didn't you tell me that your dad's tire shop is in trouble?"

"Yeah. That's why Doug and me work for free."

"Well, how can your parents afford an overnight on a gambling boat?"

"Well, you gotta spend money to make money. See, Dad's been reading this book about a sure-fire blackjack system. It's way too complicated for me, but Dad's got it all figured out. He beats us every time, doesn't he Doug?"

Doug nodded happily, "Yeah!"

Tanner winked at Dana Lee. "When he gets back, he'll be able to pay us. Heck, by the end of summer I'll be able to start buying you stuff for a change. Like pizzas and hotel rooms, heh, heh. Yes sir. I'll be rolling in the dough."

Dana Lee could tell that Tanner wasn't being sarcastic. He actually believed his dad was going to win a pile of cash at a riverboat casino. Wow. He really is as dumb as a bag of hammers. For all he knows, his dad's gambling away the deed to the house right now! Fuck. My little freak is doomed to spend the rest of his life slinging tires, if his Dad doesn't go out of business first.

But if Tanner was worried about any of it, he didn't show it. Ah, the eternal sunshine of the dumbass mind.

Once Doug strained the pasta, Dana Lee helped mix up the mac and cheese, then the three of them stood around the kitchen counter, wolfing down their lunch in the nude, just grinning at each other. They didn't have much to say. They just needed to refuel. And as soon as they'd eaten everything, Dana Lee took their hands in hers and led them back up the hall.

"Now, for desert." She giggled.

But halfway up the hall, Tanner started pulling her into a different room, "Hey, let's do it in here."

Dana Lee looked at him like he was crazy. "But that's Tiffany's room!"

He grinned wickedly. "Yeah! It'll be fun!"

Dana Lee followed him into the room giggling, "God, but you're a freak."

The room was a lot smaller than the master bedroom, but it was a lot more colorful and cute. Everything was pink and puppy dogs, and pictures of Tiffany and her little friends were all over the room. Tiffany was fifteen but her room looked like it belonged to a five year old. Not that Dana Lee minded. Her bedroom was every bit as girly, only hers was blue instead of pink, and instead of the big pile of stuffed puppy dogs that Tiffany had on her bed, Dana Lee had stuffed Manatees.

Doug watched as Tanner pushed Dana Lee down onto the puffy pink bedspread, right into Tiffany's puppy dogs, then lifted her lean legs high so he could dive face first into her pussy.


"OH FUUUCK!" Dana Lee moaned. She writhed around under Tanner, and reached up to grab the headboard for support. But her hand discovered something hard under Tiffany's pillow. She wrapped her fingers around it and brought it out.

Tanner froze, and stared at the pink plastic vibrator in Dana Lee's hand. "Fuck." Dana Lee began to laugh like crazy but Tanner took the dildo from her hand and looked at it with amazement. "Well, I'll be... what's Tiffany doing with something like this?"

Dana Lee rolled her eyes. "What do you think she's doing with it, Sherlock?"


Tanner blushed and said, with amazement. "Damn. Tiffany. Never imagined she was..." After looking at it for another few seconds, he flipped on the little switch, and the dildo started vibrating. Then he pressed the tip of it against Dana Lee's clit.

Dana Lee shrieked, "Oh gross! Don't do that!" But then he started fucking her again, and all she could do was think, I hope she cleans that thing off after she uses it.

As Tanner fucked her, he looked down at the little pink dildo against Dana Lee's clit. I sure hope she doesn't clean this thing after she uses it.

Not sure what to do, Doug crawled onto the tiny bed next to Dana Lee, and began to touch her adorable little breasts as he watched Tanner fuck her. But then she saw him and wrapped her delicate hand behind his thick, muscular neck and pulled him down for a kiss. His head nearly exploded. He'd never kissed a girl before. He'd never fucked a girl before today either, but that wasn't nearly as personal as getting kissed like this. Dana Lee's lush lips opened wide and her tongue slipped into his mouth. Doug felt his cock flooding with blood, and within seconds of that electric first kiss, he was as hard as an iron bar again, and his cock was starting to leak precum, dripping it all over the pink comforter.

Dana Lee giggled. Doug didn't kiss anything like his cousin. He did it roughly, with crazy, drooling eagerness, as he'd done everything else so far. He had zero skills, but he made up for it with sheer excitement. He began to drive his tongue in and out of her mouth like a little cock, so she started slurping it with her lush lips. Fuck, this guy kisses like a crazy man. I love it!

As she kissed him, she reached out for Doug's unstoppable cock and discovered that it was standing at attention again. Without saying a word, she kicked Tanner off, then flipped around, pulling Doug onto his back in the pile of puppies. Then she straddled him, and quickly dropped, impaling herself on his fat cock with one stroke. "Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck!" Then she rose up and down slamming herself onto him with wild urgency. He was so fat, so huge. And the head of his cock was scraping back and forth across her G-spot. A few seconds later, she felt her orgasm beginning to explode. She threw back her head and screamed from deep, deep inside her throat. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FUCKING HELLLLLLLL. FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGG FUCKKKKKKKKKKK. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Tanner held his sister's dildo to his nose and slowly inhaled Dana Lee's perfume... and maybe Tiffany's too, as he watched Dana Lee riding Doug like a rodeo star. He had another wicked idea, so he ran to the master bedroom and came back with the oil. He wasted no time crawling up onto the bed between Doug's quivering legs, and right behind Dana Lee's madly humping ass. He poured a generous helping of oil right into her crack, causing some of it to drip down onto Doug's balls. Then tossed the bottle aside and began to work Tiffany's dildo in and out of her sweet little asshole.

Dana Lee momentarily broke her kiss so she could turn and look at Tanner with an almost evil gleam in her eye. She arched her back and thrust her ass toward Tanner as she continued to rise up and down on Doug's cock. "D.P. me boy."

Tanner's other hand was drenched with oil, so he stroked his cock several times as he held the dildo in her ass, to get it good and slick and then pulled out the dildo and attempted to place the head of his cock against her pink starfish. She was grinding so hard on Doug's cock though that he couldn't find the entrance. After a few attempts, he grabbed her by the hips and physically stopped her from grinding and said, "Be still." He pushed her forward so that her ass tilted up and then placed the head of his cock against the beautiful pink bud of her anus. She relaxed for him and the head slipped right into her ass.

Dana Lee gasped and cried out as Tanner's cock broke through the balloon opening into her rectum and began to slide it and out. "Oh my fucking god. Oh my fucking god," she moaned. The feeling of two big dicks inside her at the same time was mind-blowing. It felt as if her entire pelvis was being stretched to the limits.

Tanner was amazed. Fuck. I can actually feel Doug's cock sliding against mine through that thin membrane. And I love the feel of our nuts slapping together. I never thought she'd go for this, but fuck, she's filthy. Damn, I love this filthy little bitch. I fucking love her.

Dana Lee began to grind Doug's cock again, and the three of them managed to find just the right rhythm so that each of their thrusts matched time with the other's as Tanner and Doug worked their cocks in and out of her quivering pussy. "Oh holy shit! Oh holy shit!! OH HOLY SHIT!!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME YOU DUMB FUCKERS! HARDER!! FUCK ME FUCKING HARDER!!!"

Tanner noticed that he was still holding Tiffany's vibrator. It was buzzing away in his hand. Without thinking, he brought his arm around his back and slowly slid the slippery dildo into his own asshole, which only made his cock grow harder. Then his eyes fell on a picture of Tiffany's cheerleading squad. Tanner moaned, and his eyes roamed over those fresh-faced cheerleaders, looking so sweet and fuckable in their short blue skirts. And then his eyes landed on Tiffany, who was smiling sweetly. A couple of her friends were holding her up, their hands on her ass. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Tanner blushed, then looked down at Dana Lee's delicious ass again, and soaked in the sight of his cock sliding in and out of her tight little starfish.

Dana Lee saw Doug's face twitching. Oh shit. He's gonna cum again. Where does he keep all that sperm? This guy's a goddamned cum machine. She locked eyes with him and whispered, "Yeah Doug. Fill my tight little pussy. Fill me up again. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Oh, fuck. I can feel it. I can feel it. Yesssss!"

Oh fuck. This is so fucking incredible. I'm getting double teamed by a couple of cousins! I can't wait to tell the girls about this! Oh... shit. I keep forgetting. I can't tell Alyson. Amy maybe, but definitely not Alyson. She'd freak. Damn. Why did she have to turn into such a Bible-thumping virgin? Oh well, one more secret to keep from her, which sucks because she tells me everything.

Dammit. Why does she have to be so pure and innocent?

CHAPTER 25