Three Stoner Chix - Green Poison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyson didn't really care for this fleabag hotel's hair care products, but at least there was a blow drier and her beautiful red mane was no longer matted with goops of cum. Alyson shuddered. Yuck. He does that again and he'll never get anywhere close to my pussy ever again. Yuck. She shuddered again, then turned off the blow dryer and looked good in the mirror. Well. I guess it's time for act-two.

When Alyson stepped out of the bathroom, Christian was laying on his back. His knees were up, his feet were far apart, and his five inches of ivory was pointed proudly to the ceiling.

Christian had barely heard Alyson in time to turn off the TV. He froze in this awkward position, afraid that she'd know he was masturbating, so he decided to pretend that he was trying to be alluring. It must have worked too, because he watched her walking toward him with a fascinated expression on her face.

Christian's pose reminded Alyson of something she'd seen on the Animal Channel about male mating displays. Is this what boys do? Freaky. It was almost amusing. But Christian held the pose as she crawled onto the bed between his legs, staring at her intensely the whole time, so she took the opportunity to take her first really good look at his body.

What a beautiful, beautiful boy. I don't think he has a hair on his ass. Look at that asshole. All puckered and pink. It's just as gorgeous as Amy's is. Alyson dropped to her knees and gripped his cock. After a few strokes, she sighed. This is it. This is it. This is it. You can do it, Alyson. Just put it in your mouth and suck. So she did. She took the tip of his cock and wrapped her lips around it. Mmmm. Strawberry. Good choice I made. This really isn't so bad. She let her lips slide further down his cock until it was about halfway into her mouth and then sucked a little more. This isn't bad. Kind of like sucking a really big clit.

Then as her finger found its way to his asshole, she began to rub it like she would pussy lips. He'd already lubed up while she was in the bathroom, so her slender finger slipped easily into his asshole all the way down to the third knuckle. While she was still sucking his cock, his oversized clit, she worked her index finger in and out of his asshole. She had a foggy memory of doing the same thing to Amy's pussy the time they'd fucked in the back of her mom's car, but she just couldn't clearly remember it as clearly as she wanted. Nope, it just wasn't there for her.

Her finger again slid down to the third knuckle, but this time instead of withdrawing it so she could slide it in again, she rotated it clockwise and then counterclockwise before beginning the finger's outstroke. At that, Christian gasped, moaned and began to cum in Alyson's mouth.

When Christian's cum hit the back of her throat, Alyson immediately gagged and her first impulse was to spit and pull his cock out of her mouth, but she didn't want another blast of that shit getting in her hair so she kept sucking and started swallowing. Oh my god. So fucking disgusting. It's like a big glob of snot is being forced down my throat.

She choked each blast down her throat. Finally, he stopped cumming and when she withdrew it from her mouth, she noticed little dribbles still emitting from the tip of his cock. What the fuck? I swallowed the rest of it already. So, she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and sucked until she was sure that he was dry. When she withdrew this time, there was nothing but her saliva covering his cock. Then when she looked down and realized that she'd never removed her finger and was still unconsciously finger fucking him in the ass, she smiled and kept working her finger in and out.

To her amazement, and Christian's, his cock almost immediately became as stiff as an ivory tusk again. He was in heaven. Oh fuck. That feels so fucking good. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I have to have a cock inside me now. If her finger feels that good, what must a cock feel like? I have to get fucked. I have to get fucked. I have to.

Alyson could see the smile on his face and the gleam in his eyes. Fuck. This must feel good. Wow. He looks like he's in fucking heaven right now. I never even thought of this. She leaned her lips to his ear. All the way until they were right on his ear and touching it as she said, "You like that, Christian?"

"Oh yeah," he moaned.

"You ready to fuck me now?"

"Oh yeah," he moaned again. "Anything you want, Br.. Alyson. Any fucking thing you want." Shit. I almost called her 'Brant'. That was close.

She slipped her finger out of his asshole and wiped it clean with a handy wipe she'd bought at the CVS next door to the motel. Then she pulled a condom out of the CVS bag and calmly ripped it open. Then she slowly began to roll it down Christian's cock, just like they'd taught them in health class. She giggled. Mommy would sue the school for sure if she knew about that.

As she applied the condom, she noticed that Christian's hard-on seemed to wilt. Not completely, but it was clearly not as hard as it was a moment ago. Hmmm. Maybe that's why Amy doesn't make Rashawne wear them. They must lose a lot of feeling when they put them on. Hmmmm.

She finished applying the condom and gave his cock a few strokes. Then she leaned down and sucked it for a moment. Yuck. The strawberry lube tastes way fucking better than the lube they use on these condoms. Yuck. But sucking him again had it's desired effect and Christian was now just as hard as before. She sighed. Took a deep breath. This is it, Alyson. Bye-bye little virgin beauty queen.

She climbed onto the bed and positioned herself over his cock. She hesitated as she rubbed the lips of her slit with the tip of his condom-covered penis. Oh boy. This is it. She slowly lowered herself and felt her lips part as his cock slid through them. Then it stopped. "Mmmph," she winced as she felt his cock begin to stretch the skin of her hymen.

Fuck. That hurts. She backed off a little bit to take pressure off the skin and then slowly lowered herself again. Determined. I'm going to fucking do this. I'm not leaving this room a virgin.

"Sorry," she said.

"Huh? What?" Christian opened his eyes and saw the stressed out expression on Alyson's face. The image he'd been forming of Brant's asshole pressing against his cock popped like a balloon. Oh no...

Alyson bit her lip with determination and lowered herself more. Felt the stretch. Winced again. Then tried to just let herself fall. That'll fucking do it. But instead of busting her cherry, his cock just wilted and bent and slipped out of her. What the fuck. How fucking hard can it be for a girl to bust her cherry?

She rolled off of Christian over onto her back and said, "Fuck, Christian! I want to fuck."

"I know. I know," he said. "I want to, uh, do it to you too. I think I just need a little more recovery time. And..." God. I'm such a fag. I've got the most beautiful girl in the whole city naked and I can't fuck her.

"And what," she snapped.

"I'm just a little nervous."

She softened and brushed his curls off his forehead and said, "Why? It's just me. Alyson."

"I know," he said. "But I'm afraid I won't measure up to the other guys."

She looked at him. For someone with nothing but A's since first grade, this guy is one dumb motherfucker. "What other guys?"

"You said you were between boyfriends and just wanted to get fucked."

"Forget what I said, dumb ass," she retorted. "Can't you tell I'm a virgin?"

"You are?"

"Yes, stupid. That's my cherry you kept hitting."

"Oh," he said. "Wow."

Alyson laughed and brushed the hair off his forehead again. Christian wanted to laugh along, but the idea of having to fuck a virgin pussy was twice as terrifying as a normal one. "Hey Alyson. Uh... I hate to admit it, but this whole thing is stressing me out a bit. So I'm wondering if you'd mind it if I turned on some porn? That might... I don't know..."

Alyson smiled, "They have porn here? Sure! Turn it on!"

Christian eagerly flipped on the TV, switching from the gay channel to another channel, finding a scene in which a big strong man with long hair was fucking a skinny Asian chick, doggie-style in an alley. "Uh, I guess this isn't very classy..."

Alyson shrugged, "No it's okay. You can leave it here." Damn, that's a cute chick.

"Really? Okay." Wow, look at that guy's pecs!

"Turn up the sound."

The sounds of moans and whimpering filled the room. After a while Christian said, "Hey, I think it's working!"

Alyson saw that Christian's cock was growing again, so she began to stroke it. As it grew to it's full five-inch length, she peeled the condom from it and sucked it for two or three minutes while he watched the TV, until she was absolutely sure that it could not possibly get any harder. Then she lay back and opened her legs, took his hands and pulled him to her. As their lips met and kissed, his dick fell into place and the head easily parted the lips of her pussy. Before he went further, he said, "I better put another condom on."

I've got to do this. I've got to. I've got to! She bit her bottom lip and shook her head. "No. It's okay. Just go ahead and fuck me."

"You sure?"

She silently nodded her head up and down rapidly. Just do it.

He thrust forward, but instead of breaking her hymen, his cock slid out and brushed across her clit. She gave out a throaty groan, so he continued thrusting like that, letting the underside of his cock part her pussy lips as just the tip of his cock brushed up and down her clit. He saw the amazed look on her face and watched her eyes roll back and realized that Alyson was totally into this, so instead of trying to penetrate her again he kept sliding his cock between her pussy lips and brushing it across her clit.

By this time, the Asian chick's orgasmic moans were driving Alyson crazy. She could almost picture that a woman's tongue was on her clit. But at the same time she knew it was a cock, but not just any old nasty cock, but a friend's cock. Christian's cock. Oh my fucking god. That feels fucking amazing. Don't stop, Christian. Don't. Fucking. Stop. "Oh, Christian," she gasped. "That is it. That. Is. Fucking. It."

Needing no further encouragement, Christian thrust up and down, rubbing the underside of his cock between her pussy lips, over and over. Driving her to the top. To the edge. Up. Up. And over, until she fell endlessly into the deep pit of orgasm. Screams of ecstasy and pure delight bursting from deep, deep down in her belly.

Christian smiled to see how much joy he was giving his friend, but all the same, he was having a difficult time keeping his erection going strong. But he listened to the man on the TV grunting, and kept pumping, sending Alyson through another wonderful whimpering orgasm. Then he heard the long haired man on the TV grunting, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, Amber! I'm cumming!" He turned and looked just in time to see the man shooting arcs of gleaming white cum all over the Asian girl's ass. That was all Christian needed. He began to shoot rope after rope and stream after stream of cum over Alyson's tits and tummy.

Alyson felt Christian's hot cum splashing all over her, and even though she was quivering with release, her orgasm was utterly ruined by the horrific feel of his seed on her flesh. She literally felt her skin crawling. She kept her eyes tightly screwed shut, too terrified to look. Oh shit. Oh shit. What am I doing here? I'm not straight! I'm not bi! I'm a dyke! I'm a fucking dyke!

Then she felt his tongue licking her flesh. She opened her eyes and saw Christian licking his cum from her tits until they were completely clean. Alyson found it a strangely calming sight. He really is a sweet boy.

"Fuck," she gasped, concentrating on the quivering in her pussy, rather than the queasy feeling in her stomach. "I mean wow fucking wow. Where did you learn that?"

Christian held up his hands so that his palms faced the ceiling and said, "I've no idea, Alyson. It just happened."

"Fuck," she said. "Well if you can make it happen anytime you want, you'll have a slew of girls just lining up to be your girlfriend."

He lowered his eyes and Alyson sensed that he was dying to say something. Oh god. Please don't ask me to be your girlfriend. You were great. But now I know. I'm a fucking dyke. I'm meant to be a fucking dyke. A fucking virgin dyke.

"Alyson," he said.

She sighed. Here it comes. "Yes, Christian?"

"I'm gay."

CHAPTER 29

Nikki and Katie were snorting little piles of white powder off of Amy's tingling nipples, as she lay on the floor utterly drained from her powerful orgasm. Amy moaned, "Oh shit, Katie. Shit. You are my goddess." Once her nipples were clean of coke, Amy sat up and tried to kiss Katie on lips.

But Katie just backed away giggling. She sat on the couch and opened her legs wide. "If I'm your goddess, worship me."

Amy grinned, then crawled on her hands and knees toward Katie like a supplicant. Once she got there, she kissed Katie's feet, sucking each toe gently. Then she kissed her way up Katie's legs, and began to worship at the altar of Katie's dripping wet pussy, parting those heavenly brown lips with her teenaged tongue, diving her nose deep into Katie's soaking wet, brown bush. Then she put her fingers inside that lovely temple, and began to stroke Katie's G-spot until the wavy-haired Latina began to buck and squeal. Then a powerful jet of cum shot out of her pussy. Amy remembered freaking out the first time Katie did that. But now she opened her lips and drank that sweet elixir, then licked Katie's labia clean.

Nikki was watching with her hand between her legs, seriously finger fucking herself. "She's good, isn't she, Katie?"

"I taught her well." Katie giggled, then said, "Nobody's supposed to know this, but Barbara keeps some toys in the bottom drawer of the desk, hidden in a plastic box. Go pick one out."

Nikki walked around and opened the drawer. Sure enough, a large plastic box had been secreted under a pile of old paperwork. Nikki pulled the box out and put it down on the top of the desk. She gasped when she saw the delights hidden within. There were at least eight different dildoes of various shapes, sizes and designs. Some were u-shaped, some were strap-ons, some were vibrators. But she didn't recognize one of them. It was a black 'L' shaped silicone cock that was two inches thick. The long end was a little over a foot long and the short end was about six inches long and narrower, but with a round knob on the end. Nikki took it out and examined it. "Wow. How are you supposed to use this one?

Katie giggled and said, "Come over here and I'll show you." Nikki came close, and Katie said, "This short end goes up your pussy or ass. Your choice."

Nikki giggled. "My pussy. I'm not into anal."

"Okay, open your legs." Nikki put one foot up on the couch, and gasped as Katie pushed the sort, ball shaped end up into her pussy. "You gotta get it way up there or it'll work its way loose. How's it feel?"

"Fucking tight."

"Yeah. It's been a while since you had a real cock up there, hasn't it?"

"I'm more of a pussy person. But look at me now. I'm a fucking man."

Amy turned from Katie's pussy and was surprised to see Nikki standing there with a huge, black cock sticking out from between her legs. If it hadn't been so much darker than her skin, it would have looked freakishly realistic. Amy reached for the cock and pulled Nikki close. Then she looked up at Nikki while she opened her jaw and wrapped her lips around the head. Fuck. It's a little bigger than Rashawne's cock. But I can do this.

Nikki looked down. "So this is a man's perspective. Makes me feel kind of powerful." She started talking in a deep voice, trying to mimic Trad the bouncer. "Yo! Suck my big fat dick you little bitch. Suck it!" Katie started laughing uproariously as Nikki started to thrust the dildo into Amy's mouth, making her gag and spit, but the sweet young thing just kept opening her mouth for more, "You want this? You want it? I know you fucking do, you filthy little bitch. But if you want it, you gonna have to beg me for it."

Amy made doe-eyes up at Nikki. "Please Mister. Please let me suck your cock."

Katie was laughing so hard, she was literally choking with hilarity.

"Is that the best you can do, bitch?"

"Please sir, I want you to fuck my little teenage mouth. I want you to paint my tonsils with cum. I want you to make me vomit on your big fat, black cock!"

Katie was rolling on the couch, barely able to breathe, "Stop it! You're killing me!"

"Please sir, let me suck your cock, so my friend can live."

Nikki grunted deeply, "Wellllll. Since you asked so nice. Open that pretty little mouth."

Amy opened her mouth wide, and Nikki pushed the cock in. Amy willed her throat to open, and thrust by thrust the cock went deeper and deeper until the head of it was popping past her epiglottis.

Katie stopped laughing at the sight. "Holy shit. I can't believe you're deep-throating that monster. You've got one lucky boyfriend."

Nikki began to moan. The bulb on the end of the cock was rubbing against her G-spot on each thrust. Shit. I need to get me one of these!

Amy felt the cock stretching the base of her neck as Nikki forced it down deeper and deeper. She was on the verge of throwing up when Katie pulled her away, saying, "That's enough of that, back on your knees." Amy happily dove into Katie's pussy again.

Nikki comically strutted about, looking down at the huge cock bouncing between her legs. "I tell you what. I need to get me some pussy." Then she looked down at Amy's tight little teenaged ass, and did a comical double-take, before twirling her imaginary moustache and saying, "Well, well, well, what have we here?"

CHAPTER 30

Gina finally found The Lemon Bar. Morgana had texted her the address, but had failed to tell her the bar was in rear of one of the ocean front hotels that lined the beach. After wandering around for twenty minutes, Gina finally stopped a cute pair of girls carrying surfboards and asked them if they knew where it was.

One, a short slender Filipina, not more than 20 years old, smiled and said, "Sure. I know The Lemon Bar. It's right over there in the back of that big pink hotel."

Gina thanked them graciously but still stole an admiring glance at each of their asses as the young surfers continued their stroll down to the beach. Aye. To be carefree and 20 again. I'd rather be in bikinis and flip flips like they are. Not in this fucking skirt. Least I was smart enough to wear flats out here to the beach. I'd really look stupid if I'd worn heels like I normally do.

After parking her Camaro, Gina walked through the hotel parking lot through a gate and around the back of the hotel and, finally, there it was. Thank god. I was starting to think Morgana had sent me on a wild goose chase. But there it is, with a 'closed' sign on the door, just like she said. So far, so good.

Once she walked inside, the place was empty, but music was playing, and some of the chairs were on the table tops, and others were arranged around the tables. It was really quite eerie. I wonder why they're closed? The beach is full of customers. Maybe they put the 'closed' sign up by mistake. Now, where's that office at?

As she approached the bar itself, she noticed a corridor leading behind it and thought she heard voices. She approached even closer and definitely heard voices. Ah. That's gotta be Katie. As Gina followed the voices down the corridor she realized she was hearing moans. Moans mixed with giggles actually. Oops. I guess somebody's having a little private party.