Three Stoner Chix - Green Poison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was about to turn and walk back out of the bar, but then she recognized one of the voices.

No. That's not possible.

She began to walk down the hallway, drawn like a magnet to that pretty little voice coming from the slightly ajar door at the end of the corridor. Once she reached the door, there was no mistaking whose voice was making those musical moans. She had only to push the door open to confirm the moans were the same moans she'd heard just a few hours ago.

Gina gasped at what she saw. A pretty... no a beautiful, Puerto Rican girl; at least she looked Puerto Rican; was lying naked on the office sofa. Head thrown back, lush brown hair flowing. C cups swinging from side to side with brown nipples pointing to the ceiling. One brown foot on the floor, and the other leg draped across the arm of the sofa. Laying between those lovely brown legs, expertly sucking the lovely Latina's pussy, was Gina's 18 year old daughter.


And if that weren't shocking enough, another girl, with sun-streaked hair was kneeling behind Amy wielding some kind of strapless dildo a just as naturally as if it were an actual part of her body. Gina watched as the girl's rubber cock slammed into her daughter's pussy and then pulled out.

Long, thick, and black. Just the way the little bitch likes them. Oh shit. What am I thinking? She's my daughter. My... fucking beautiful daughter. I should look away. Fuck. I should leave.


But she didn't.

She just stood there and watched. Mesmerized and unable to move. She knew she should leave. She really should leave. Really, really, she should leave. She didn't. She stood and she watched her daughter suck pussy and get fucked. And. She lifted her skirt, slipped her hand between her thighs, and began to masturbate, glad that she'd decided not to wear underwear today.

Out of the corner of her vision, she noticed the pile of white powder that lay on a nearby filing cabinet along with a gold razor blade and a rolled up dollar bill. Oh, Amy.

Her eyes were drawn magnetically back to Amy's pussy, which was stretching wide around that thick black dildo. It looked like a strap-on, but Gina couldn't see a strap. The girl was holding Amy's hips with both hands as she fucked her doggie style. How the fuck is she holding that dildo? Fuck, the other end must be in her pussy. Then Gina noticed something familiar about the girl doing the fucking. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she was almost certain she recognized that sun-streaked hair from somewhere. Well, whoever she is, she's got a beautiful ass. Almost as pretty as Amy's. Oh god. What am I doing? I have to leave. I have to turn around and leave.

But, she never stopped easing her middle finger in and out of her pussy. She just watched her daughter. Her lovely daughter. Her beautiful, gorgeous, little cheerleader. Her delicious, little girl. This was her angel. Eating pussy like she'd been doing it her whole life. Taking a cock like she was born to do nothing else. Getting fucked. Moaning. Gasping. Screaming.

Katie moaned from the tonguing she was getting from her teenage lover. As her eyes briefly opened she caught movement from the door. Who the fuck is that? Wait... holy fuck! Amy's mom! Gotta be. Looks just like her. Why isn't she pitching a fit? What is she...? Holy fuck! She's masturbating! Holy fuck! I have to fucking tell Lindsey about this!

Amy lifted her face from Katie's pussy and shrieked at the top of her lungs, "OH FUCK, FUCKING FUCK! I'MMMMMMMMMM CUMMMMMMMMMMMING!"

Not noticing that she she'd been caught by Katie, Gina continued to push her middle finger in and out of her gushing pussy, her eyes glued to her daughter's quivering cunt.

Nikki laughed, then withdrew her big rubber dick from the teen's pussy and flipped her over so that Amy was sitting in Katie's lap. Then she advanced forward with the intent of alternately fucking Amy's and Katie's pussies until one or both of them begged her to stop.

That would have been a beautiful plan had not Amy's gaze fallen upon the doorway as soon as she flipped over. Amy's eyes grew so wide that Gina could see how dilated her pupils were even from across the office. Pure black with only the tiniest possible blue ring around the outer circumference of the pupils. Amy gasped and screeched in alarm. "MOM! What the fuck are you doing here?"

Gina quickly pulled her hand from under her skirt and covered her face in horror at being caught in her daughter's frozen stare. "Oh my god, Amy. I didn't. I wasn't. I'm not. Oh fuck."

Gina turned and ran from the office, and Amy called out, "No. Mom. Wait."

Before Amy or Nikki could move, Katie jumped up and said, "Let me talk to her."

CHAPTER 31

Gina stumbled down the corridor, shaking her hands in an oscillating manner on each side of her head. Oh fuck. Oh shit. Oh fuck shit. Why didn't I leave? She's going to hate me again. I know she's going to hate me again. She's going to think I came to spy on her. Oh shit. Did she see me touching myself? Oh god. I'm so sick. She's going to. She's going to. Oh fuck. Why didn't I just fucking leave?

Katie found Gina freaking out in the bar, so she grabbed her by the elbow, and led her back through the billiards room. Gina was too frazzled to resist and allowed Katie to lead her gently into the woman's restroom. Katie gripped a shoulder with each hand and guided Gina to the sink and said, "If you're going to throw up, do it here."

Gina took a deep breath. Calmed herself and said, "I'm not going to throw up."

"You're sure?"

Gina aimed her palms at the floor and said, "I'm sure. Then she met Katie's gaze. Who are you?"

"I'm Amy's friend. Katie."

"Katie? You're Katie?"

"Yep."

Gina's eyes went narrow with suspicion. "What do you know about Reverend Atherton?"

"Uh... the televangelist? Well... I know that he has some fucking white teeth. I bet he has them bleached. And I know that my mom watches his show. She's catholic, but she loves the music. But me? Can't stand it. Way too white-bread for me. And that is the sum total of what I know about Reverend Atherton."

"So he's never been in here."

Katie laughed. "If a guy like that ever came in here, I'd know about it."

Gina was amazed. That fucking bitch. "That fucking bitch."

"Come on, Gina," Katie said. "You don't mean that. Amy loves you."

Gina shook her head and said, "I wasn't talking about Amy, I was... wait, how do you know my name?"

Katie chuckled. "Anyone could see you're Amy's mother. Same eyes. Same nose. Same lips. Plus, she's shown me pictures. I love, I mean love those pics of you guys in your body paint bikinis. I'm not sure which one of you had the more prominent nipples."

Gina blushed. "I told her not to show those to anyone!"

Katie favored her with a mischievous grin. "I talked her into it. I can be quite convincing."

Gina muttered, "That little bitch," but then her face screwed up with grief. "What am I saying? I'm the bitch!"

"Oh, don't say that."

Gina slapped her palm against the countertop, yelling, "Shit! Shit! Shit! We were starting to get along so good, and now I've fucked it up. Royally!"

Katie put her hand on the back of Gina's hand and squeezed it gently. "You haven't fucked anything up. Amy loves you and wants to have a relationship with you. You both just have to let it happen."

Gina shook her head. "She's going to think I came here looking for her. To spy on her."

Katie grinned. "Well, you enjoyed spying on her, didn't you?"

"No! Of course not! I was just... uh..."

"Just adjusting your skirt a bit." Katie giggled.

Gina buried her face in her hands. Damn it. She saw. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. "I... I don't know why I did that. I'm just... lonely, I guess. But that's no excuse. God. I wish I'd never come here."

"Then, why did you come here?"

"Someone sent me. To talk to you, actually."

"To me? About Revend Atherton?"

"She said you had information about this case we're working on."

"Oh, right. Amy said you're working on some sex crime case. Fuck, is that Atherton?"

"Damn. Nobody's supposed to know about that."

"I won't tell a soul. But, sorry, I don't know shit about the guy."

"Oh don't worry about it. You were just a pawn in my partner's little game. She wanted me to catch you fucking my daughter."

Now it was Katie's turn to blush. "Someone set you up? Wait, don't tell me. Morgana Ferrie, right?"

"Yeah. You know her?"

"No. But Amy's told me all about her. 'Mom's psycho partner' is how she put it."

"That's Morgana."

"Well, I never met her, but her moral action committee closed down the gay bar I used to work at. Best bartending job I ever had. And so much pussy... shit. I don't know how she managed it."

"She knows how to play the system. She has friends in the zoning commission. She gets them to change the zoning for that area, and poof, no more gay bar, no more family planning clinic, no more strip club, you name it. That's one of her favorite tricks."

"Yeah? Well, I hate that fucking cunt."

Gina grinned. "You know what, Katie? I think you and I are gonna be friends." Katie smiled back, with sultry intensity, her deep brown eyes boring into Gina's dark blue ones. Suddenly the air was electric with desire. Oh god. What am I doing? I'm flirting with my daughter's girlfriend! Oh shit. Amy! Gina turned away, her cheeks burning bright pink. "Morgana really fucked me over good and proper this time. Amy's never gonna talk to me again."

Katie took Gina's hand and said, "Don't worry about it. Amy's cool. Let's go talk to her."

Gina looked down at Katie's perfectly beautiful body and said, "Well..."

"What is it?" Katie asked.

"You're naked."

Katie laughed, then reached up slowly and traced Gina's ear with her fingertips. "Well, I'm not getting dressed again. So maybe you'd feel more comfortable if you undressed."

Gina felt herself growing moist at Katie's touch. She giggled nervously. "I'm not undressing to go talk to my daughter!"

Katie smiled. Seduction is my game, lady. It's what I do. "We'll see."

Katie led Gina out of the bathroom, through the bar and up the corridor to the office. Gina followed the her inside, but the room was empty. "Looks like Nikki took the keys. I guess she's doing the inventory now. Good idea. Barbara will be back in a few hours, and won't be happy with our progress. She's not as big a bitch as Morgana Ferrie, but close."

Gina was starting to tear up again, "But where's Amy?"

"Wait..." said Katie, noticing that her iPhone, which was sitting on the desk, had an alert on the display. It was a text message from Amy.

cldn fnd u. my frnb DL is cryng and neebs me. tell m i lv hr

Gina had to study the text or a minute before she could figure out what it meant. Then she felt a wash of relief. 'Tell Mom I love her'. Maybe she's not mad at me after all.

Katie laughed. "I can't figure out what she's texting me half the time. I take it she couldn't find us, and now she's gone to help a friend, or frnb."

Gina chuckled with relief. "Texting and twitter are perfect for Amy. She can't spell for shit."

"I know," Katie said. "And she always mistypes a 'b' when she should use a 'd'."

"That's because she's dyslexic," Gina said. "She can do it right, but not when she's in a hurry. DL is her friend Dana Lee."

Katie said, "Ahh, right. Never met the girl. Amy keeps me away from her high school friends."

"She's probably afraid you'll corrupt them."

"And I would too. Just like I corrupted your daughter." Katie slowly licked her lips, still tasting Amy's sweet pussy in her mouth.

Gina's eyes roamed up and down Katie's stunning pale-brown body. Oh God. She's so fucking beautiful. Gina suddenly blurted, "God you are so fucking beautiful." She laughed nervously, and added, "I'm going to have to take my next vacation in Puerto Rico if all the girls look like you."

Katie laughed hysterically. "In that case, maybe you should go to Mazatlan because that's where my family is from."

"Oh, shit," Gina said. "I'm sorry. I just..."

Katie touched her finger to Gina's lips and said, "Shhhh. Get out of those clothes."

God. I haven't been with a woman since I broke up with Arlen. Wow. Ten years. Has it been that long? "Uh, aren't you supposed to help your friend do the inventory?'

Katie looked Gina up and down. "I am doing the inventory." Then she noticed Gina's eyes drifting toward the pile of cocaine on Barbara's filing cabinet. "You want some?"

It's been so long, but fuck yeah I do. Gina merely silently nodded her head, but then whispered softly, "Yes."

Katie leaned her lips to Gina's ear, tenderly licked the inner lobe and said, "Then take your fucking clothes off."

Not waiting for Gina to make the decision, Katie quickly unbuttoned Gina's white sleeveless blouse and smoothly pushed it from Gina's shoulders. Then Katie smoothly removed Gina's lacy peach bra letting her breasts fall free and exposing her pink nipples to the office's cold a/c. They immediately popped to full length and Katie leaned her lips to the nearest nipple and softly sucked and nibbled at it. Gina moaned and then, as if transformed, lost all submissiveness as she aggressively gripped masses of curly brunette hair with each hand and pulled Katie's face to hers. Invading the pretty Mexicana's mouth with her tongue and dueling Katie's own tongue to submission. The kiss went on until they both had to break free and gasp for breath.

At that point, Katie dropped to her knees and yanked Gina's gray skirt to the floor. No panties. I love it. These uptown bitches are always the hottest fucks. Gina kicked off her flats and pulled Katie to her feet so they could kiss again. They both had cocaine on their mind, so this kiss was much briefer than the previous. Katie quickly led Gina to the desk, and brought the tray of cocaine over to her. She handed Gina the rolled up bill as she picked up the gold plated razor blade and divided enough cocaine away from the pile to make six long lines about the size of her middle finger on the top of the desk.

As soon as the lines were neatly divided, Gina leaned her face to the desk, put one end of the dollar bill straw to her nose, put the other end at the beginning of one of the lines and then deeply inhaled as she moved the straw from the beginning of the line to the end causing it to disappear up her left nostril. She immediately switched nostrils and repeated. Then she wiped her nose and sniffed as she handed the straw over to Katie.

"Damn," Katie said as she leaned down to snort her first line. "You're no fucking virgin."

As she accepted Katie's make shift straw, Gina sniffed again to further clear her sinuses and said, "Not even close."

They finished all six lines and immediately one reached for the other to pull her close and they were pressing each other's breasts flat together as they each fought for control and meshed their lips and tongues into one unit. Katie proved to be the stronger of the two and ended up on top as they grappled their way to the floor. Their lips never separated as each of their legs parted allowing Katie's pussy to fall in place and grind against Gina's.

At that point, each began to flagrantly hump and grind away, furiously rubbing their pussies together as they scratched, clawed, sucked and even bit in an attempt for one to control and dominate the other. Finally, they humped their pussies on each other's inner thigh to the point that one brought the other to orgasm and climax that was near simultaneous.

At the completion of their orgasm, Katie went limp atop Gina and rolled to her right so they could collapse side by side in exhaustion. After a long moment for their breathing to somewhat begin to return to normal. Each, as one, reached to brush sweaty strands of hair out of her new lover's face. Then Katie let loose with a throaty, sultry laugh that rocked the entire room. Gina laughed as well, but lacked the energy to match Katie's roar.

As Katie leaned and brought her lips to Gina's, this time a tender caress rather than a violent attack, she just as softly and tenderly cupped one of Gina's breasts. She tweaked and pinched Gina's pink nipple and said, "Nice. From God?"

Gina laughed, "According to Dr. Freeman."

Katie looked a bit puzzled and said, "Huh?"

"They're from Dr. Jonas Freeman, which according to him, means they are from God."

"Ahhhhh," Katie said. "Well they're pretty fucking good. I'll say that for you and Dr. Freeman."

At that, Katie leaned her lips to the nearest pink nipple and took it into her mouth. Gina gasped as Katie slid her hand down her tummy until it was between her legs and nudging them open. Gina happily complied as Katie continued to softly suck her nipple while she slowly rubbed her fingertips across Gina's clit.

Katie's lips continued to softly suck Gina's nipple but her rubs across Gina's clitoris became shorter and faster and increasingly vigorous. Gina began to moan, "Oh don't stop. Don't fucking stop."

At the sound of Gina's voice, Katie lifted her lips from Gina's nipple and looked her straight in the eye as she rubbed her clit harder and harder. Short, fast, vigorous strokes that sent Gina soaring to heights she'd not reached with her own hand, until finally Gina's head feel back and her pelvis began to convulse against Katie's hand. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCKING FUCK!"

As Katie pulled her hand away, Gina slowly and softly continued to moan as her convulsing hips gradually eased their motion and she finally lay limp at Katie's side. At her final orgasmic gasp, Gina gripped the sides of Katie's face with each of her hands and pulled her lips into her own for another long, slow, deep tongue dance that seemed to go on for days rather than the three or four minutes that it actually lasted.

Gina began to wonder, Did she go down on Amy before I got here? I smell pussy on her face. Is it Amy's pussy? Am I tasting my daughter's pussy? Oh fuck me. I am. After a pause, she licked Katie's lips clean, quivering with lust, remembering what she'd seen earlier that morning: Amy's pussy, wide open, and dripping with Rashawne's pearly white cum.

As their lips eased apart and they each gasped for breath, Gina pushed Katie onto her back and slowly kissed her way from the lips of her face down to the bare, shaved lips between Katie's legs. Gina's tongue deftly parted those brown squiggly lips as she pictured Amy's mouth doing the very same thing, and slowly licked up the inner portion of her labia until her tongue was tenderly flicking across the ever growing nub at the top of Katie's pussy lips. I'm so fucking sick. I'm eating the same pussy my daughter ate. I'm probably tasting her saliva. Oh fuck. What's wrong with me?

Gina let her tongue briefly break contact with Katie's clit so that she could lick her way down the slit, back up the slit, and then tenderly continue to flick the tip of her tongue over, across and around Katie's clit. As Katie began to moan, Gina continued to slowly caress Katie's clit with the tip of her tongue while she eased her thumb into Katie's pussy and worked it in and out as she simultaneous massaged her brown, puckered asshole with her index finger.

As soon as Gina eased that finger into Katie's asshole, the young Mexicana released a scream that would have scared every crab crawling along Neptune Beach back into its hole. Then Katie collapsed limp, and Gina slowly kissed her way back up to the lips of Katie's face and after they broke their kiss, Katie said, "You've done that before."

Gina smiled at her new lover and said, "A few times."

The door creaked open, and for one terrifying moment, Gina thought Amy had returned. But looking up, she saw the other bartender, the one with the pale skin and sun-streaked hair who'd been fucking Amy earlier, standing in the doorway with a wry smile on her pretty face.