Three Stoner Chix - Green Poison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl giggled. "You know, it's impossible to concentrate on doing inventory with all this screaming going on."

Katie laughed, but Gina crawled wordlessly toward the sexy girl, growling like a jungle cat. Without saying a word, she reached up and unbuttoned the girl's tight jeans, then yanked them to the floor, panties and all, and instantly leaned in to wrap her lips around the girl's tasty clit, surprised to find it was pierced with a stud.

The girl emitted a guttural moan and nearly lost her balance. After recovering it, she said, "Goddamn it, Gina, your daughter sure does take after you. She went straight for the clit too."

Gina looked up, eyes wide. Fuck. She knows me! She looks so familiar, but who the fuck is she? "Uh... I'm sorry. Where do I know you from?"

The girl stepped backward as she peeled her yellow t-shirt up, releasing a stunning pair of pale, bouncy breasts. Then she grinned down at Gina and said playfully, "Guess."

Gina stared up at her, but try as she might, she couldn't put a place to the face. She looked the girl up and down, noticing the flying skull tattoo just below the girl's bellybutton. Nope, don't recognize that. But her face... who the fuck is she? "I'm sorry. I recognize you, but... no idea where from."

Nikki pouted, then put her hand over her pussy and said, "No more pussy till you guess."

Katie began to guffaw now, but Gina was totally clueless. Dammit. Where do I know her from?

The girl leaned over the desk and quickly snorted a line of coke. Then she walked to the filing cabinet, opened a drawer and reached in. After rummaging around for a few seconds, she pulled out a huge jet-black L-shaped rubber cock. Gina watched in fascination as Nikki slowly inserted the short end of the dildo into her pussy. So that's how she was holding it. Once the cock was in place, the girl's whole attitude changed. Now she began to strut around like a tough guy, pointing at her dick and saying, "Yo, Gina. You wanna piece a this?"

Katie began laughing so hard she could barely breathe. But Gina bit her lip and moaned with desire, "Yes."

"You want me to fuck you with this big fat cock of mine?"

Gina looked at the dildo, the same dildo that had been in Amy's pussy not twenty minutes ago. She moaned, "Yes, please."

"Then beg me for it."

Gina lay on her back, so that her head was resting on Katie's belly. Then she opened her legs wide and moaned, "Please fuck me, mister. Fuck with your big fat black cock."

The girl strutted back and forth shaking her head comically. "Nope. Not good enough. You gotta guess my name first."

Fuck, fuck, fuck. What's her name? What's her fucking name?

The girl looked at her wrist. "Tick Tock, Gina."

"Come on, give me a hint!"

"Okay. One hint. But if you guess wrong, I'm putting my cock away, and going back to inventory. Here it is. Pay attention. I'm only gonna say this once." Nikki leaned in close, then cheerfully said, in her normal voice, "Spit!"

All the puzzle pieces clicked into place. Oh my god. Now I know who she is! She's gay? Man, I need to get my gaydar adjusted! Gina smiled and said, "You're one of the girls from Dr. Macon's office!"

"Yeah, that's right," said the girl. Then she got down on her knees between Gina's legs, and positioned the head of the cock right up against Gina's starving cunt. But instead of pushing it in, she said, "But what's my name?"

For a moment Gina's mind went blank, but then, as if by magic, the name popped into her head. She shouted with relief, "NIKKI!"

"BINGO," said Nikki as she pushed that big black cock into Gina's dripping wet pussy.

Gina gasped as she felt her cunt stretching to the limits as the dildo slid deep, deep inside her. Oh my fucking Christ. It's so fucking big! So fucking big! Gina shrieked, "OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK," as the head of the cock slammed against her cervix. Nikki pulled out then quickly slammed it back in. Gina nearly passed out from the mix of pleasure and pain. She hadn't had a dick this big inside her since her swinging years with Arlen, back when Amy was still a little girl. Back then she'd been an unstoppable fuck machine, but now her pussy was out of practice. She felt like a virgin, fucking for the very first time.

Katie began to chant, "Yeah, Nikki, fuck her. Fuck her hard, you mother fucker. Harder. Harder! HARDER!"

Nikki shouted in a deep, tough voice, "Shut the fuck up bitch, and get on top of her so I can fuck you too."

Katie quickly slid out from under Gina's head, then on top of her, belly to belly, tit to tit. Nikki pulled out of Gina's pussy, then slammed her cock instantly into Katie, making her shriek right into Gina's face. Then Katie and Gina began to make out with desperate intensity, alternately moaning as Nikki switched from pussy to pussy, giving them four or five strokes at a time before switching again. Nikki worked them that way until both girls were on the verge of cumming.

It was Gina's turn riding the black snake, when Katie put her lips right next to her ear and whispered, "Nikki's a slob. You know what that means, Don't you? She didn't clean the cock off before she put it away."

"Oh, god," moaned Gina.

Katie licked Gina's ear, then whispered, "She's been fucking you with Amy's juices."

"OH GOD!" Shrieked Gina. It was such a filthy image; exchanging fluids with her own daughter, that her orgasm began to explode. She writhed under Katie, screaming, "Oh MY GOD OHMYGOD OHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOD!"

Katie chuckled. Thought so. She's got a thing for her own daughter. God damn it. I fucking love this family.

-----------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Up next: Gina and Amy face their forbidden attraction, and shatter the ultimate taboo!