Three Stoner Chix - Green Queen

Story Info
A mother learns what her daughter's pussy tastes like.
14.2k words
4.57
94.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the THIRD and final part of the Summer Secrets series, (all of which have GREEN in the title). This part can read all by itself without reading earlier installments. But we encourage you to start from the beginning (Blue Dream). The action takes place later the same day, after the events in Green Poison.

If this story seems familiar to you, then you may have already read our novel-length submission on Laurie's page, which is entitled IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER. Laurie and I decided to break that novel into three easier-to-digest chunks, and make some improvements.

Enjoy!

THE THREE LITTLE STONER CHIX

BOOK 2 -

SUMMER SECRETS

©Laurie and C.B. Summers

PART 3 -- GREEN QUEEN

JUNE 25th 2011

-

CHAPTER 32

Amy drove north on Girvin Road scanning the right shoulder looking for Dana Lee's maroon Cobra convertible in the growing dusk. As she approached Ashley Melisse Boulevard, she saw the little park across the street from La Petite Daycare Center and recognized Dana Lee's long blonde hair waving in the wind as she leaned up against her car smoking a cigarette. Amy turned into the park and pulled to a stop next to Dana Lee. She'd been crying when she had first called Amy but seemed calm now. That's a relief. At least she's not hurt.

"What up, chick?" Amy said as she stepped out of her Chevy.

Dana Lee shrugged and tilted her head as she took a nice, deep, cheek hollowing drag on her cigarette and then slowly let out a long stream of smoke. "I fucked up. I guess I shouldn't have been driving because I'm probably a little drunk and stoned. And I definitely shouldn't have been texting with Tanner. I was pissed at him when I left, so he wouldn't stop texting me. I finally picked up the phone to text him back, and I only took my eyes off the road for a second, but I looked up and this little dog was in the road."

"Oh my god," Amy said. "Did you hit it?"

"No. I swerved and ran into the ditch. These guys came by and pushed it out for me and got it into this parking spot, but the tire is ruined and I've got a bent hub. One of them said he thinks I might have a broken axle."

"Whatever the fuck that is," Amy said.

Dana Lee giggled and said, "I know, right? I don't think he knew shit. He was just trying to sound like he did to impress me. If I wasn't so pissed off, it might have worked."

"What's up with you and Tanner?"

Dana Lee rolled her eyes. "That fucking asshole made a bet with his retarded cousin that he couldn't get into the Marines. Guess what he bet him."

"Hmmmm," Amy said. "Well. He never has any money. He doesn't have his own car. Fuck. The only thing he does have is a girlfriend. No. Don't fucking tell me."

"Sounds like I don't have to tell you anything," Dana Lee said.

"The motherfucker bet you?"

"Yep. My pussy, my ass, my mouth. I'm surprised they didn't find a way to fuck my navel piercing."

Amy giggled uncontrollably. Dana Lee dropped her cigarette to the ground and even giggled a little herself. After Amy got her laugh somewhat under control, she said, "Sounds kind of hot actually."

Dana Lee didn't even try to suppress her grin as she said, "Oh it was. Fucking hot as hell."

"He really retarded?"

"No," Dana Lee said as she placed another cigarette in her mouth and handed one to Amy. "Just really, really dumb."

"As dumb as Tanner?" Amy asked as she lit each of their cigarettes.

Dana Lee thought for a moment, took a long drag, and slowly released three smoke rings to the sky. "Well," she said. "The cousin did get into the Marine Corp. That's more than Tanner could do."

"Okay," Amy said. "Whew. Cause if he was dumber than Tanner, sweetie. Then he really is retarded."

As they both erupted in laughter, Amy's phone began to play Rolling in the Deep. "Hey, Alyson," Amy said as she answered the phone. "Is it done?"

"Kind of," Alyson said.

"What do you mean? Kind of?"

"What were you saying once about what your dad said the military defined as sex for court martial purposes?"

"Huh?" Amy said. "What the fuck are you talking about, baby?"

"Never mind," Alyson said. "I've still got my cherry, but we did stuff."

"Stuff?" Amy said. She shrugged her shoulders to answer the quizzical look she was getting from Dana Lee.

"Yeah," Alyson said. "Stuff. I sucked his, you know."

Amy giggled, "You did?"

"Well, yeah," Alyson said.

"But that's all?"

"Isn't that enough?" Alyson paused, then said. "Can you come get me? I'm back at the mall."

"We'll be there as soon as the tow truck gets here."

"Tow truck?"

"Oh yeah," Amy said. "Dana Lee wrecked her Cobra."

Alyson gasped. "Is Dana Lee okay!?"

"She's fine. Just a little rattled."

"Good. Boy, the two of you don't have much luck with cars. Wait... oh shit...you didn't tell Dana Lee about... uh... what I did today, did you?"

"Of course not," Amy said. "I think I see the truck coming now. We'll be there in a few minutes. Then we'll go back to the yacht and catch everybody up on everything. I had a crazy wow experience too."

"What?"

"Later, baby," Amy said. "The truck is here."

As soon as she shut off the phone, Dana Lee said, "What were you guys talking about?"

"Oh, she was just out at the mall today, handing out Anti-Gay flyers."

Dana Lee shook her head. "Fuck. She's getting more and more religious every year. "

"No, it's just that fucking, crazy, bitch mother of hers."

"The crazy anti-gay stuff, sure, but Alyson's got a Christian streak in her a mile wide. So sweet, and pure, and innocent. She won't even cheat on tests anymore, not since she got caught last year. I don't know how to relate to her."

"Come on. She's not that innocent. She still smokes weed. And remember last week? She swiped three of her mom's Vicoden for us."

"Yeah. I guess. But you have to admit, she's just not very sexual. Not like us anyway. Although, It must be nice to have such a low libido. I mean, I just fucked a couple of boneheads for no good reason at all, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do it again. I just can't help myself. I love cock! Still, I kind of envy her innocence. Alyson doesn't have to deal with all this complicated emotional shit."

Amy smiled, wishing she could tell Dana Lee the truth, but knowing that she couldn't. "Do you really think she's not very sexual?"

"Yeah. Although, I was surprised today when we almost, you know, started masturbating together in your mom's yacht. I know it was your idea, but I really thought she was going to do it with us."

"Well, maybe we can try again when we get back there tonight."

"Maybe. But I bet she'll chicken out. Her mother might appear out of the sky and strike us all dead!"

"She might surprise you."

"Maybe. But maybe we shouldn't push her. In fact, I don't think either of us should talk about our sex lives with her anymore. It just feaks her out. And she gets all judgmental and shit."

"She loves you Dana Lee." If you only knew how much.

"I love her too. I just miss how we used to be. No secrets. But whatcha gonna do?" She shrugged and smiled her goofy smile. "But promise me you won't tell her about what I did today."

Amy hugged her and said, "Sure. I promise." Just like I won't tell you about what I did today, because it would freak you out too. Still, I wish I could ask your opinion about mom masturbating while she watched me fuck. Is that weird? Of course it's weird, but... why doesn't it bother me. Damn. I can't tell you about this. Fuck. I thought we'd never have secrets from each other, but I guess Mom was right. Secrets are inevitable. Between friends. Between lovers. Even between mothers and daughters.

CHAPTER 33

The sun had set by the time Gina pulled her black Camaro to a stop in her garage. Damn. I'm still buzzing. Well, the coke might have something to do with that. That was some good shit. She felt the need to level out a bit, so she just leaned against her car in the garage and lit one of the joints Katie had given her, remembering Katie's voice in her head. "This is one of my favorite strains. It's called Green Queen. It's great for reducing pain and stress. Almost as effective as an afternoon of eating your daughter's girlfriend's pussy. Hee, hee."

Gina took a deep hit, then sighed as she expelled the smoke. Oh boy. Oh fucking boy. I can't believe I did all that shit. But, damn watching Amy with those girls really turned me on. And that little seductress Katie? Wow. I've eaten pussy before and I've done all kinds of shit with other chicks, but never have I been fucked inside out and sideways by another chick the way that little Mexican hottie fucked me. And Nikki. What a surprise. I had zero clue she was into pussy. She really knows how to rock a dildo!

Gina picked up her Blackberry and looked at the text she'd received while driving. She smiled at the words on the screen. "Can't wait to suck your pussy again." Nor can I wait to suck yours again, Katie. I'm tempted to start the car back up and come fuck you one more time. At least. But, there will be other nights, and I've yielded to enough temptation for one day.

Gina smoked the rest of the joint, then stepped out of the garage into the cool night air, and started walking down the path toward the rear patio. The Green Queen had taken a bit of the edge off her high, but her heart was still racing in her chest. Shit. Been years since I snorted coke that good. Phillip got us some pretty good shit last summer when we went to Atlantic City that weekend, and Bailey had some really, really good shit at the firm's Christmas party. Everybody was fucking tweaking that night. Everybody but saintly Morgana and her little robot, Carrie...

Gina came to a halt, her eyes wide with realization. Shit. Carrie! That's how Morgan knew Amy was at The Lemon Bar. Morgana must have sent Carrie to follow her! Oh hell no! Those fucking bitches! I may not have the power to fire Morgana, but I sure as shit can fire a fucking fourth year associate!

Then Gina stomped her foot in frustration. Goddammit, I can't! She'd tell everyone about all that coke Amy was snorting, and all that sex. Fuck. For all I know, Carrie saw me fucking those girls and snorting that coke. Fuck, fuck, fuck. She sighed. Oh well. Morgana wins this round, I guess. But I'm not gonna give her the satisfaction of seeing me sweat. I'll pretend I never saw a thing. It'll drive her crazy. Hee, hee, hee.

But what about Amy? Shit. I guess she'll move out again. What a bummer. I'll really miss her.

Gina started walking again, but when she came around the edge of the house, she noticed a light on in the yacht below. What the fuck? Amy's car isn't here. Who the fuck is in my yacht? Carrie! If that fucking robot is looking through my shit, I'm going to fuck her beyond fucked.

Gina opened her purse and reached down to the bottom, past the new pack of cigarettes that she'd lied to herself about not buying, and grabbed her fully loaded Glock 23. She dropped her purse onto one of the lounge chairs that surrounded the pool, then pulled the slide on the Glock back slightly, just enough to verify there was a round chambered. Then she made sure her finger wasn't on the trigger as she flipped off the safety. She lowered the gun so that she was holding it along her thigh as she as quietly as possible tip toed down the cobblestone trail to the pier, then across the creaky boards and up the little gang plank to the yacht.

She took a deep breath and readied herself to enter the stateroom and silently prayed she wouldn't need to shoot whoever was inside. But if it's fucking Carrie, she better have health insurance. She raised the Glock and followed it through the stateroom door yelling, "FREEZE, MOTHERFUCKER!"

Rashawne threw Amy's laptop into the air, letting out a guttural shriek.

At the same time, Gina was fully observing and absorbing, his highly defined muscular frame. All 5' 11" inches of pure ebony sinew on display for her to witness. Not to mention the nine-inch, uncut cock that had been fully erect with his fist wrapped around it when she burst in. She stared at it long enough to see it wilting, then Rashawne covered it with his shivering hand.

After a pregnant pause, Gina lowered the Glock and growled, "Do you know how fucking close you came to dying, pretty boy?" As Rashawne swallowed and tried to speak, Gina noticed that the laptop was open to Amy's picture album. He was looking at the pictures she and Amy had taken the previous weekend in Key West. It was open to one of the last snapshots of them in their body paint bikinis. So much paint had flaked off by that time that their nipples and areolae were almost entirely visible.

Oh my god. He was jerking off looking at me.

"Uh," Rashawne finally managed to say. "Uh."

Gina laughed nervously as she set the gun on the small table next to the stateroom door and said, "What the fuck, Rashawne? You scared the fuck out me when I saw the light on down here and Amy's car wasn't here. For that matter, where's your car?"

Finally getting his voice back, Rashawne said, "Mom needed the Tahoe, so a friend dropped me off."

"Why aren't you with your Grandmother?"

"Grams is better. They think it was just indigestion, but they're keeping her a couple of days to check her cardiac enzymes, And I'm pretty sure you scared me a lot more than I scared you, Ms. Gleason. Shit! I mean, shoot. You wanted me to call you Gina, didn't you?"

Gina giggled. No chuckle at all. Just a pure giggle. "You can say shit. I don't mind. I've lived with sailors most of my life."

"Yeah," he said. "Amy's mouth has to be bound and gagged when she's around my mom. Mom's not quite, so..."

"Open," Gina finished for him.

"Right," Rashawne said. "She's not so open."

Gina giggled. "And if you insist on calling me Ms. Gleason, what the fuck? Call me whatever you like."

He smiled. Then I'll call you my bitch.

Fuck. He's got some white teeth.

Rashawne noticed that Gina's eyes had dropped to the hand he had draped over his cock. Wanna better look? Be my guest. When he moved his hand to the side, her eyes grew wide and her cheeks blushed pink, but she didn't look away. He felt his cock beginning to swell again under her intense gaze.

With her eyes glued to that shiny black cock, which was slowly growing to full length again, Gina half chuckled and half giggled then said, "Well. I'll let you get back to what you were busy doing."

Rashawne laughed and said, "Why don't you stay?"

"Rashawne," Gina said. "You're treading on very dangerous ground."

"You can trust me."

"I doubt that." And I know I can't trust me.

"Come on," he said, "Stay. You can tell me about this trip. I love these pics."

"I'm sure you do," she said. But he wasn't looking at the computer now. He was looking at her chest, and his cock was growing, harder and fatter, until it was almost as big as the freakishly humungous dildo that Nikki had fucked her with earlier. Gotta be nine inches at least. Probably more. Goddamn. Nine inches of ebony steel. Fuck. That's a nice cock.

"Nice isn't it?"

"Oh fucking yeah," she whispered. "Huh. No. Wait. What's nice?"

Rashawne laughed and said, "The pics. You and Amy in those body paint bikinis. The Key West sunset. What did you think I was talking about?"

"Oh," she said. "Th-that. Of course. Those things."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she said. "Of course. What else?"

"I think," he said. "You can't stop looking at my cock, so that's what you were talking about."

"Rashawne," Gina said. "I don't think we should go there."

"Oh, I think we're already there. You want to suck it, don't you?"

"Rashawne."

"Ms. Gleason," he said as he eased forward until he was sitting at the corner of the bed with one leg hanging off the side and the other leg hanging off the end of the mattress. "Get down on your knees. And suck my dick."

"Fuck, Rashawne," she said in faux protest. But she was already dropping to her knees and taking the head of his cock into her mouth as she spoke.

"Mmmm," he said as his hands found her hair. "That feels so fucking good, Ms. Gleason. So. Fucking. Good."

She gripped his cock with one hand and softly sucked the head. Then she leaned her face back and smiled as she reached for her glasses. Before she could remove them, he said, "No. Leave the glasses on."

He stared at her as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock again and slowly eased the entire length of it into her mouth until her lips were wrapped around the base of it while he massaged her tonsils with the head. No gag indications at all. His hands found their way into her hair again and he filled each hand with tufts that were like soft curly strands of spun gold. Then he slowly guided her head up and down, tenderly fucking her mouth with his cock. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. This bitch can suck cock. Fucking white women. What took me so long to find out how much they love to fuck?

She sensed his nearing orgasm and immediately pulled his cock from her mouth and said, "Oh no you don't."

Then she stood and stepped away, initiating a slow strip tease for him as she stepped. First undoing the buttons to her white sleeveless blouse and letting it fall open for him to see her peach lace bra. Then she carefully unsnapped her gray skirt and let it drop to the floor at her feet. With a shake of her hip and turn on her toe, she twisted and twirled to an imaginary beat as he sat transfixed by the beauty of her 42-year-old body. Amazed at how similar it was to that of her 18-year-old daughter. Astonished that she wore no panties beneath the skirt, and revealed to him the slight golden stubble above her pink pussy lips. Just enough stubble for him to know that she'd not shaved since coming home from Key West.

With a shrug of her shoulders the blouse fell to the floor with her skirt, leaving her in only the lacy bra and the brown flats she had on her feet. She continued to move her feet and her hips and her arms in time with the imaginary music as she slowly unsnapped the bra and tossed it to him the way she would a customer sitting stage side. His eyes absorbed the size of her boobs and ogled them as they swung from side to side in time to the imaginary music. Then she stepped out of her shoes and the two matched each other nudity for nudity.

He reached for her glorious boobs and felt them as they filled his large hands. He leaned his face to them and sucked first one nipple and then the other. Then he squeezed them together as he looked into her deep blue eyes. Mother's eyes and daughter's eyes were a perfect match, but the mom was at least a full cup size larger than the daughter. Unable to resist asking the question, "Are Amy's going to get this big someday?"

"They can," Gina giggled. "All it takes is three grand and a visit to Dr. Freeman."

Rashawne laughed as he pulled her to him and lifted as he lay back. With his assistance, she climbed onto his lap and gripped his dick as he held her suspended over it. Once she'd guided his dick so that it was parting the lips of her pussy, he slowly lowered her until she was fully impaled. Fuck. This cock is nice. Fuck. What the fuck am I doing? Fuck. Getting fucked. That's what.

She gasped and rose up and down controlling the tempo of the fuck with her strong legs. Rashawne gritted his teeth and resisted the urge to take control and begin to power fuck this lovely woman. Instead, he held his hands flat to the mattress and let her rise and fall at her own pace. Damn! I knew this pussy was going to be good. Fuck. Not as tight as Amy, but it's still got grip. Damn! Can't fucking take this. Fuck it!