Three Stoner Chix - Purple Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Dana Lee could tell him it was watch or nothing, Todd spoke up and said, "Dude. Go get your camcorder. We can make a movie."

The thought appealed to David and he turned to ask Dana Lee if she was cool with that, but she'd already crawled on top of Terrance and had taken his cock into her mouth and was sucking it clean of their mixed juices. Fuck it. She either didn't hear, or she doesn't care. I'm going with she doesn't care.

David loped up the stairs to his room and dug around until he found the camcorder his parents had bought him last Christmas. When he returned down the stairs to the living room, he realized the room was too dark for the camera. The sun had fallen below the tall trees in the backyard. So he ran around the room like a crazy man, and turned on every light he could find. Once the room was blazing bright, he pointed the camera to capture the image of his sister's head bobbing up and down over Terrance's lap. Her long, wet hair, was completely obscuring the action, but it didn't matter. It was still insanely hot.

David's cock throbbed as even more blood rushed to it. He moaned and stroked it with one hand as he held the camcorder with the other hand, not to miss one moment of the action. He carefully captured the look of pure euphoric bliss on Terrance's face. A combination of the oxy and the best blowjob he'd ever received.

Then Terrance saw David pointing the camera at him, so he gathered Dana Lee's long, wet hair in his hands and lifted it up, to reveal that she was slurping the entire length of his shaft into her mouth, moaning as her luscious lips and tongue worked his black cock from the tip to the base. After gulping him down several times, she withdrew and started jerking his cock, while she licked and slurped his cleanly shaven balls.

Terrence moaned, "Oh, yeah, bitch. Suck my fucking sack. Yeah you like that, don't you?"

She nodded, then concentrated on sucking the top third of the cock while she stroked the rest of it with her right hand. David again zoomed in to capture the way her cheeks hollowed as she eagerly sucked the head of Terrance's throbbing cock. Then David opened the zoom to capture the comparison of Terrance's coffee-with-cream complexion and Dana Lee's deep summer tan. He chuckled. Damn. She's darker than he is.

That's when he noticed that Todd was kneeling nearby, jerking off as he watched the blowjob with an intense, but intimidated look on his face. "Go on, Dude. Touch her."

"Yeah?"

"Go for it, buddy."

Todd smiled nervously, and scooted closer to Dana Lee's slender body. At David's urging, Todd began to tentatively touch her lean legs, running his hands slowly up to her muscular ass. His eyes were just about popping out of his head. Poor guy. He probably can't believe this is actually happening. Fuck... I can't believe it's actually happening either!

David whispered, "Go on dude. Touch her pussy." Todd nodded tensely, and reached forward as David shot a close-up of his friend's fingers sliding up and down his sister's sexy little cunt. She moaned happily around Terrance's cock, and arched her back, exposing her pussy a bit more, which encouraged Todd to pull her pussy lips wide open.

Todd said, "Oh, dude, you gotta see this. Get a close-up."

David zoomed in on the blobs of white cum that were oozing out of Dana Lee's pink tunnel and dripping to the carpet. He wanted nothing more than to sink his tongue into his sister's hot little pussy, but that wasn't going to happen, so he patted Todd on the back and said, "Go on bro. Taste her."

Todd bent forward onto his flabby forearms, and crawled awkwardly toward Dana Lee's pussy. It was obvious to David that Todd was afraid of being rejected. It wouldn't be the first time a girl gave him a blowjob, then told him to get lost. But Dana Lee just opened her legs wider, and pushed her pussy backward toward him. Emboldened, Todd stuck out his tongue, eagerly diving into that tight little snatch. All the anxiety on his face disappeared, replaced by a look of pure ecstasy.

David zoomed in for a close-up of Todd's tongue parting her lips, and flicking across her clit, and slurping the juices right out of her. He didn't seem to notice or care that he was slurping up Terrance's cum along with hers. David moaned as he stroked his cock, "Oh, fuck dude. That looks so hot."

Dana Lee started grinding her crotch against Todd's face, encouraging him to pick up the pace. She began to whimper, so David moved the camera around to capture a close-up of her mouth moaning around Terrance's cock. Then he moved the camera up, looking straight down from above, to see Todd's tongue diving in and out of her swollen lips, his nose pressing right against her little pink asshole.

She suddenly reached behind her ass, and yanked on Todd's long black hair. He looked up, and she started slapping her ass and making wild motions with her hands. It took a few moments for Todd to figure out what she wanted him to do. A big grin spread out on his fat face, and his cheeks turned bright red. Then he came up to his knees and looked into David's camera and said, "Hey, buddy. Mind if I fuck your baby sister?"

David chuckled, "Shit no, dude. Go for it!"

Todd put his hands on Dana Lee's muscular ass and waddled in close. David dropped to the floor, so he could capture the moment of penetration without Todd's gut getting in the way. Then Todd pushed forward, and even though his belly was blocking his view, his cock hit the bulls-eye on the very first try. David gasped at the sight of his best friend's cock disappearing into his sister's tight little snatch.

Dana Lee pulled off of Terrance's cock to moan, "Oh fuck yeah that is it. Fuck me, Todd. Fuck me good. You know you've wanted to since middle school. Fuck me, boy. Fuck me."

Todd's grunting soon filled the room and echoed off the walls, so David angled the camcorder and zoomed in to capture Todd's sunburned, flabby hips driving his cock in and out of Dana Lee's pussy, and his big fat belly slapping loudly against her tight ass cheeks. David slowly circled them so he could completely capture, from every possible angle, Todd's ivory tusk repeatedly sinking into and pulling out of Dana Lee's moist pink slit.

Todd began to hump faster, groaning as her vice like pussy gripped his cock tighter and tighter. He looked at the camera and moaned, "Oh, fuck, David. You should feel your sister's pussy. So fucking tight. So. Fucking. Tight. Oh shit, shit, shit!!"

After five solid minutes of Todd pumping in and out of her pussy, Dana Lee again took Terrance's cock out of her mouth to scream her pleasure to the gods. "Awwwww. Fuuuuuuuuck. Fuuuuuuuuucking Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Her screams sent Todd over the edge and he grunted and exploded inside Dana Lee's pussy. As his grinding thrusts slowed, he allowed himself to slip out of her cunt. Totally drained and covered with sweat, he flopped to the carpet like a beached whale. He moaned up at David, "Shit, dude. That was fucking incredible."

David aimed the camera at Dana Lee's gaping pussy, to capture the flood of cum that was literally pouring out of it. Then Dana Lee pulled Terrance's cock from her mouth and crawled forward until her goo-filled pussy was positioned over the top of his powerful cock. David crawled between Terrance's legs to get a perfect shot of his sister's pussy as she eased herself down until she was fully impaled. They both gasped and then grunted as she angrily grinded her pussy with Terrance's cock. Whimpers of pleasure emitted from her throat as Terrance reached up and slowly tweaked both her nipples. As he roughly pinched each nipple, she began to furiously rise up and down on his cock.

To get a super close up, David crawled in close so he was just inches away from Dana Lee's untanned ass. Terrance reached around and gripped her butt cheeks and pulled them apart, showing everyone that would ever view the recording Dana Lee's adorable, tight, pink bud. Perhaps the most beautiful asshole any of them had ever seen.

David couldn't resist reaching forward and massaging that gorgeous pink bud. She was slick with cum, so he had plenty of lubrication as he cautiously pressed his middle finger into his sister's asshole, all the while capturing his actions with the camcorder.

Unaware that it was her brother finger fucking her in the ass, Dana Lee moaned, "Oh fuck yeah, Todd. I fucking love that," and fucked Terrance harder than ever.

Todd crawled up next to David and whispered into his ear, "You're a fucking perv, dude."


He whispered back, "You fucking know it." Then he started seriously ramming his finger in and out of his sister's asshole, making her quiver and quake. Dana Lee had a squealing orgasm, making her sphincter tighten around his finger like a vice. Oh shit. What the fuck am I doing? I'm giving my baby sister an orgasm! I'm such a fucking creep. I better stop, before I end up jamming my cock up there.

He pulled his finger out, but Dana Lee moaned, "No, Todd, don't stop!"

David moved aside and Todd moved in, to take over the finger-reaming duties. David stood up and aimed the camera down at the filthy double-teaming, and started jerking his cock like a crazed monkey in a zoo.

She came twice more and after each orgasm she would just rise faster and faster trying to make Terrance erupt, but he held his cum with relaxed ease and refused to let her make his cock explode. After nearly ten minutes of riding his cock, she twisted around into a reverse cowgirl position and urged Todd to his feet, then enveloped his cock again with her wide mouth and full lips.

As she swallowed him down to the base and sucked with wild glee, Todd looked straight into David's camcorder and nearly silently mouthed, "The best fucking head in the world, bro. Best fucking cock sucking bitch there is."

Dana Lee looked sideways, and for the first time noticed that David was holding a video camera, pointed right at her. For a second David was sure she was going to yell at him to stop. But her blue eyes sparkled, and she started to put on a show, bobbing her head forward and back on Todd's cock, while bouncing her pelvis up and down on Terrance's lap, her spine curving with sinewy power. Then she sensed that Todd was about to blow, so she pulled back and continued jerking him off, looking right at the camera, until Todd began to unload loop after loop of white goo right into her open mouth.

And then David saw Terrance starting to buck and moan. Moments later he grunted and exploded another load into his sister's perfect little pussy. Dana Lee stared at David's camera, opened her lips, and let Todd's cum slowly drip from her mouth.

David had never seen anything so filthy in his life. He was jerking like crazy as he moaned, "Goddamn it, sis. You fucking tease. You fucking little tease..."

At just that moment, David groaned and exploded into his sister's face from five feet away. Her eyes opened wide with shock as a long ribbon of cum draped across the bridge of her nose, and another splashed against her chin with Todd's previous load. She just stared at him, frozen, until the last spurt of her brother's cum spattered against her shoulder. After a three second pause, she put her hand to her face and brought it away dripping with David's seed.

You could have heard a pin drop. But then she looked into the camera and said, "Holy shit, Doofy. You plastered me with sibling semen." Then she collapsed backwards into Terrance's arms, giggling like a silly little girl.

CHAPTER 9 -- FLORIDA SPRINGS BIBLE CAMP

Pastor Scott finished packing away his toiletries, and turned to see the two teens standing by the makeshift bed, staring at him. "Well... I guess you guys can sleep there. I'll just sleep over by the entrance. I don't need a sleeping bag, just a couple of the pew pads..."

Alyson nodded. "It's still early. Can't we chat a bit longer?"

"Oh, sure," said Pastor Scott. Then Christian and Alyson sat on the padded bed, leaning against the altar rail, while Pastor Scott sat opposite them on the closest pew, but before sitting, he retrieved a bible from the back of the pew and began to look through it, intending to read one of his favorite passages.

Alyson asked, "So... you said you were kinda wild before you were saved."

Pastor Scott shifted uncomfortably. "Indeed I was."

"And you did drugs too."

"I was a terrible drunk, but drugs weren't much of a problem for me. Just a little pot from time to time."

Alyson grinned, "I love pot."

Pastor Scott looked at her sternly. "Alyson!"

She giggled. "I know it's supposed to be sinful, but I'm not sure why. I can't find anywhere in the bible about not smoking pot. And I've read it from cover to cover dozens of times."

He furrowed his brow. "Well... for one thing, it's illegal. But you're right, the bible doesn't specifically condemn pot. But according to Deacon Wilton, Jesus says that to enter the kingdom of God, one must not partake in deeds of the flesh, in which he names a bunch of vices, among them drunkenness and sorcery. According to the Deacon, sorcerers used potions and herbs to alter their consciousness, so that line is meant to be read as a condemnation of all mind altering substances. Including pot."

Alyson grimaced. "That sounds like an awfully tortured interpretation to me."

Pastor Scott laughed. "You're right, Alyson. I never did completely buy into that one. There had to be drugs in ancient times, and if God was so opposed to them, he could have just said so directly. In any case, Jesus condemned drunkenness, not drinking, so it's not so much about the substance you take, but how badly you abuse it. As for me, I never understood why alcohol is legal and pot isn't. Alcohol brings out the worst in people, but pot just makes people feel good."

Alyson opened her purse, "In that case, I guess you wouldn't mind..." She took out a cough-drop tin and removed a joint, and a lighter. The Pastor stared at her wide-eyed, but he didn't say a word as she lit up the joint, and sucked in a deep lungful of smoke. Holding her breath, she offered the joint to Christian. He blushed and shook his head. Then she offered it to Pastor Scott.

He looked at it with glittering interest in his eyes. But he too shook his head. "No... I better not."

Alyson exhaled, sending a cloud of aromatic smoke into the Pastor's face. She grinned, seeing him inhale it greedily. "Why not?"

He grimaced. "I could get in so much trouble."

Alyson giggled. "We're all over eighteen Pastor Scott. We're all adults. Besides, who would know? I won't tell anybody. And Christian won't tell anybody. Will you Christian?" She offered the joint to the blonde boy again.

Christian had never so much as puffed a joint in his life, but he saw the insistent look in Alyson's eyes. This was apparently part of her plan to loosen up the Pastor, but it wouldn't work if he didn't play along. So Christan said, "Of course not," and reached out for the joint, put it to his lips and sucked in. The thick, musky smoke burned his lungs, but he held it in, stifling his coughs, just as he'd seen other kids do, not wanting to look like an obvious newbie. He handed the joint to Pastor Scott, who took it automatically.

The Pastor stared at the joint for a few seconds, stunned to find it in his hand, almost as if it had gotten there without any help from him. I shouldn't. I really, really shouldn't.

Up above, Honey listened agape. He won't do it! I just know he won't! But then she heard the unmistakable sound of Pastor Scott sucking in a deep lungful. He did it! He actually did it!

Pastor Scott watched Christian exhale his lungful of smoke coughing, but held his own for a full minute. By the time he exhaled Alyson had taken another toke, and had passed the joint to Christian again. The boy wrapped his pretty young lips around the shaft of the joint, and sucked in so tenderly, so sweetly, it made the Pastor blush. He took the joint again from Christian and sucked in another lungful , a deep one this time, and felt a warm buzz filling his mind. Wow. This is some good shit. He held the smoke as long as possible, then as he exhaled he said, "Wow. That's good shit... I mean... good pot."

Alyson giggled. "It's called Purple Passion, I think. My friend Amy slipped it to me just before I left for Bible camp, but this is the first time I've gotten high since I've been here. First time I wanted to. First time I needed to. When was the last time you got high?"

Pastor Scott scratched his chin. "Before I was saved, I guess."

Alyson offered him the joint again, but he held out his big strong hand with a content smile, so she snuffed the tip and put it away as she asked, "When were you saved, Pastor Scott?"

"Well, Alyson. I found the church five years ago... Miraculous Heart Evangelical, in Miami. I was super excited at first, though it took a while to change my bad habits. So I was still a bit wild, even while I was studying to be a pastor. Fooling around and doing drugs. But I stopped drinking, and the urges began to fade. Then, when I was ready, about three years ago,I was Baptized right down there in the lake, by deacon Wilton himself. He Ordained me as a Pastor a few weeks later, and since he knew all about my past, he encouraged me to make a personal vow of sobriety and celibacy. It was tough, but I've cleaved faithfully to that vow ever since."

Alyson whistled. "Celibacy. Wow. That's awfully drastic, isn't it? You must have been a very bad boy."

Pastor Scott chuckled. Thinking about these things usually unnerved him, but thanks to the Purple Passion, he was feeling no pain. "Indeed, Alyson. A very bad boy indeed. But I only ever hurt myself. It was an empty life. Unhealthy. Sinful."

Alyson looked deeply into his glassy brown eyes, and asked, "So, you're content with your life now? Honestly? Because, I've noticed how bored you look during services and teaching bible lessons. You only seem happy during the more secular activities like sports and camping."

A wistful expression came over the Pastor's face. "No... to be honest... I'm not perfectly content. I love the outdoors... but lately... the Lord's work has lost some of its shine. Well, I suppose that's just Satan trying to get his claws into me."

Alyson kept her steady gaze. "You believe in Satan?"

The Pastor was a bit flustered by the question. "Well, Alyson, I'm not sure. But I do believe in God. Sure, I struggle with faith. We all do. And lately... well, I'm not so sure the Deacon, or this particular church, have all the answers. Actually, I think they have too many answers, some of which are quite harsh and unforgiving. Like the stupid way Mrs. Wilton chastised you in front of everyone. I can only imagine what she'd do if she knew you were gay! This dang church is rife with homophobia. It makes me sick. To treat ordinary sinners like lepers... well, that isn't Christian love, in my opinion!" His voice had grown quite venomous by now. "I hate how they treat people like us... I mean like you two."

Alyson cocked her head curiously. "You don't consider yourself bisexual anymore?"

Honey was surprised again. What? Bisexual? Pastor Scott? No!! He's the manliest man in the world! Those other two might be gay, but not the Pastor!

"Well... uh... I'm not sure... but we are what we do. That's why I'm celibate. It's my way to resist temptation. It's not easy... and sometimes it feels like a fool's errand, but Heavenly Father's plan isn't always easy to understand..."

Alyson saw a distant expression cloud over the pastor's redwood-colored eyes as his voice tapered off to silence. I thought so. He feels trapped. Just like we do. Trapped by words written in a book thousands of years ago, interpreted by a pack of hateful homophobes.