Three Stoner Chix - Purple Voodoo

Story Info
Dana Lee crosses the final boundary with her brother.
11.7k words
4.59
52.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

This is the FOURTH part of a five part series called SUMMER SINS. Each part has 'Purple' in the title, and follow the Blue and Green series in sequence (they display alphabetically).

You could read this chapter without reading pervious ones, because it's somewhat self explanatory. But if you want to just start reading, here's what's happened so far: Three athletic pot-smoking high school hotties are enjoying their last few days of summer before their senior year begins, in three different geographical locations. Amy Gleason, a petite, blonde cheerleader, has just spent an afternoon and evening having an epic orgy with her boyfriend, mother and numerous other visitors to her boyfriend's college dorm room. Meanwhile, her skinny, blonde friend Dana Lee Pruitt has just spent an afternoon in an orgy of her own, during which she gave a blowjob to her older brother for the first time ever. Meanwhile, her best friend Alyson Ferrie, a love-lorn, big breasted redheaded lesbian, has been at bible camp for the last three weeks, and last night she just helped her gay friend Christian seduce their hunky pastor, with the help of a naughty Hawaiian teenager. But Alyson truly wants to be with her cock-loving friend Dana Lee, who is utterly unaware that Alyson is madly in love with her.

And now it's saturday morning, and time for all three of them to get back to their normal life. Well, maybe there's time for one more little indiscretion. Hee, hee. A lonely cowboy that Amy met in the very first scene of Summer Sins is about to finally get lucky!

Warning: Summer Sins features sexual situations of every type: this chapter is dominated by incest, so if that's not to your liking, please don't read it. But if you do, please remember, it's just a fantasy. We don't endorse excessive drug use or incest.

Those things should only be done in moderation.

Enjoy!

THE THREE LITTLE STONER CHIX

By Laurie and C.B. Summers

©Laurie and C.B. Summers

BOOK 3 -- SUMMER SINS PART 4 -- PURPLE VOODOO SATURDAY MORNING

--

CHAPTER 16 -- VANDERBILT

It was 2 am, saturday morning, and Randy was happier than a tornado in a trailer park. He was sitting in a hot tub with three sexy young freshmen girls wearing nothing but their underwear. The pink-haired California hottie to his left said, "Well, light it up Cowboy. I wanna get wasted."

"Happy to oblige." He tipped his cowboy hat back, and lit up the joint.

Once he had a lungful of the spicy smoke, Crystal took the joint from his hand. and looked at it suspiciously. "There's nothing freaky in here is there? No crystal meth or anything sketchy?"

He exhaled, saying. "Naw. I'm pretty sure it's just marijuana. Would'a cost more if it was spiked. But the feller said it's a strain called Purple Voodoo, so, heck, there could be a curse on it."

She giggled and said, "Yeah, my favorite kind of curse," and took a hit of her own. As she inhaled, Randy's eyes wandered downward. The hot water bubbling around her boobs had soaked through her bra, revealing the dark circles of her areolae. Dang. Just look at them titties. Crystal passed the joint across the tub to her new roommate Tabby, a blonde English major from Miami. Randy eyed her boobs too, but she was wearing a black sports bra, so he couldn't see much. Then Tabby passed the joint to her black friend Shantice, whose chocolate brown boobs were so big they were trying to float out of the top of her yellow bra.

Crystal held the smoke in her lungs as long as she could, then pulled Randy toward her and kissed him, blowing the smoke right into his lungs. He greedily sucked it in, enjoying his first kiss with a California girl. As soon as she pulled away, Tabby, who was on his other side, pulled him toward her and did the same thing, but more gently, so that their lips barely touched as she exhaled. She giggled shyly as she pulled away, then he looked hopefully across the hot tub at Shantice, but she just blew her smoke in his face, saying, "You wish, cowboy."

He wasn't surprised. Ever since meeting the girls on the Ingram commons around noon, Shantice had been giving him the stink-eye. She'd made fun of his cowboy hat a few times, and kept rolling her eyes whenever he said something 'hickish'. She probably thought he was some kind of racist. But Randy knew he wasn't a racist, because he wanted to fuck her just as much as he wanted to fuck her friends.

Crystal pouted, "Oh, don't be mean, Shantice. Cowboy was nice enough to share his weed with us."

"Yup", said Tabby, imitating Randy's Texas accent, "Ain't neighborly. Y'all oughta give him a taste of that brown sugar."

Shantice giggled and said, "Oh, what the fuck?" Then she took a deep hit, handed the joint to Crystal, then floated slowly across the hot tub toward Randy, her big dark eyes glittering with mischief. Instead of craning her head toward his, as the other girls had done, she straddled his lap, pressing her huge black tits against his chest, so that her cleavage bumped up against the underside of his chin. Then she meshed her big lips against his mouth and gave him the most wonderful, filthy kiss he'd ever been given. Her lips were so thick, they felt like marshmallows. And her tongue was surprisingly long. She snaked it deep into his mouth, and probed every nook and cranny with erotic gusto, all the while slowly... ever so slowly, exhaling Purple Voodoo straight into his lungs.

Randy got the impression that Shantice was trying to embarrass him with the power of her attack. Perhaps she was trying to show him that black girls are ten times the lovers that white girls are, but Randy wasn't embarrassed. He was simply too amazed to care why she was doing this. He cocked his head and pulled her in tight, so that her panty clad pussy pressed fully against his skivvy-clad boner. She gave a little gasp but she didn't pull away, and she didn't stop kissing. Even after the last of the smoke in her lungs was gone, she just kept reaming his mouth with her tongue. She even began to grind her pussy against his hard on. Softly at first, but with growing power, as she found just the right spot for her own pleasure. Soon she was humping him so hard that the water in the tub was sloshing about like a stormy sea.

Randy took hold of both cheeks of Shantice's generous bubble ass, and gave them a squeeze. If she keeps this up for very much longer, I'm gonna shoot my wad right here in the hot tub! Randy began to fondle her huge boobs, even going so far as to pull the front of her bra down so he could feel her naked nipples between his fingers. She let him feel her up for another minute, but then she shuddered and gasped into his mouth, obviously enjoying an orgasm. Satisfied, she pushed against his chest and floated back to the far side of the hot tub giving him a nice long look at her naked tits before she slowly pulled her yellow bra back into place, while Crystal and Tabby laughed and clapped like a couple of lunatics.

Randy grinned at the girls. They were all looking at him with crazy hunger in their eyes, waiting for something that was close. So very close. He was one hundred percent sure that he was going to fuck one or more of these girls, and soon, probably in a matter of mintues, or even seconds. He silently thought, thank you Jesus. Then Crystal put the joint to his lips, so he took in another hit, and exhaled it with a delirious sigh.

I can't believe how my luck has changed today!. But that's how it is when you're fishing. You can cast your line into a school of fish and not even get a nibble for days at a time, then suddenly three beautiful fish can jump right into your boat.

Randy had spent a long hot week fishing on the Ingram commons, where a steady trickle of early-arrivers were swimming into the freshmen-only dorms that surrounded the commons. It was his favorite fishing grounds, but he had to get there the first few weeks while the girls were still fresh and innocent, and the nasty rumors about 'the Cowboy' hadn't reached their impressionable ears yet. He'd done okay last year, with his Texas charm and good looks, but this year he seemed to have lost his touch. Before meeting Crystal and her friends, the closest he'd come to catching a fish was helping a hot little blonde carry her boxes up to her room. She was so flirtatious that he was almost certain she was going to fuck him on the spot. But it turned out she already had a boyfriend waiting in her room, so Randy scurried away before the muscular guy had a chance to give him a beating.

That was a kick in the balls, but Randy was a persistent fisherman. He continued hitting on girls in the commons all morning long, until he finally snagged Crystal's interest by bringing her a cool soft drink while she played Frisbee with her friends in the baking sun. After that he tossed the disk with them, and told them about his life on the ranch, the lonely nights riding the line, the beautiful sunrises and the musical yips of the coyotes. Tabby thought he was funny, and Crystal was fascinated, so even though Shantice clearly thought he was a hick, Crystal invited him to join them at a pre-rush mixer at one of the frat houses. It was apparently open to all freshmen and sophomores. Since Randy was a Junior Crystal told him to lie. What's the worse that could happen?

Well, the worse that could happen was that the party turned out to be at the dreaded Tau Sigma house, held by the jerks who'd just about ruined his life three years earlier. But he held his cowboy hat behind his back and introduced himself under an assumed name and nobody seemed to recognize him. Once inside, he kept to the shadows and avoided any of the older frat boys that might remember his disgrace. All the while, he tried to steer Crystal away from her friends so he could make out with her, but she was so full of energy, he just couldn't pin her down.


But then he'd hit on the idea of buying a joint for her from a seedy looking dude who was lurking out front. That did the trick. Crystal would have followed him anywhere to get a puff of Purple Voodoo. But she didn't want to leave the party, so he took her to a secret place he remembered from the time he'd pledged here three years earlier. There was a big hot tub in the back yard that could hold fifteen or twenty people, but he knew of an older hot tub that was up on a third floor terrace. Many years ago some idiot got drunk and fell off the terrace so it was now officially off limits for parties. Randy was reasonably certain that nobody would be using it, because everybody seemed to be downstairs or in the yard.


So he crept upstairs with Crystal, annoyed that Tabby and Shantice were tagging along. But he was glad they came the moment he saw them stripping out of the clothes down to their bras and panties before hopping in to the bubbly water. Randy grinned like the Cheshire cat, then peeled off his shirt, boots and jeans, and joined the girls in the tub, wearing nothing but his skivvies and cowboy hat.

And now Randy looked from one girl to the next. They were looking right back at him, their eyes twinkling with lust. He was on the verge of having the first sex orgy of his life, and he felt surprisingly calm. Dang. Don't know if I can handle three fillies at once, but I'm willin to give it a go!

Right then, the door to the adjacent room flew open and two frat boys walked out onto the terrace.

Thinking fast, Randy snapped his head backward, making his cowboy hat tumble off out of sight before the boys even realized there were strangers in the hot tub.

But when they did, the tall one said, "What the fuck?"

Then the muscled one said, "Hey, who said you could...?" But his voice trailed off when Crystal stood up. She reached behind her back and unsnapped her see-thru bra, then tossed it to the side, setting loose the most perfect pair of tits Randy had ever seen. She had pale skin, but her areolae were dark brown and about the size of silver dollars. Then she pulled her panties down, revealing a cleanly shaved pussy. She beckoned the frat boys, "Come on in, boys. The water's fine."

The two guys grinned at each other, and immediately started stripping, right down to their skin. Randy looked from side to side as Tabby and Shantice stripped naked too. Tabby's tits were beautiful, though on the smallish side, but Shantice's were epic. Had to be DD or E cups at least, and totally natural, considering how they swung about on her chest when she unhooked her bra and tossed it onto a nearby chair. Then the frat boys stepped into the tub between the girls so now they were sitting boy-girl-boy-girl. Crystal passed the Purple Voodoo to one of the boys, and they wordlessly began passing it around in a circle, each taking a hit, until Shantice finished it off, and snuffed the roach with her wet fingertips.

The two frat boys took that as the signal to begin phase two of the 'fuck the freshman' operation, because they instantly turned to the girl of their choice and started making out. The muscled guy chose Shantice, and the tall guy took Tabby. Crystal pouted, but Randy grinned. She was his first choice anyway. She turned toward him, but didn't come any closer. He waited for a moment, wondering if he should be as aggressive as the frat boys, but then he felt Crystal's hand sliding up his thigh, going right up under the floppy edge of his underwear, until her delicate little freshman fingers were cradling his cleanly shaven balls. "Ooh," she whispered, "I like a man who shaves." Then she wrapped her fingers around his naked cock and began stroking him under the water.


Randy moaned and arched his pelvis upward, and pulled his skivvies down, then pulled Crystal toward him so he could kiss her while she jerked him off. He desperately Frenched her, and quickly felt her up, squeezing one body part after the other in quick succession, almost fearful that he might not have enough time to touch every inch of her before this wonderful moment was over, but as the kissing, and the stroking and the touching went on, he began to relax, and his fingers lingered between her legs, as he tenderly touched the silky soft petals of her cleanly shaven pussy.

Five or six minutes later, the frat guys suddenly raised up out of the water and sat on the edge of the hot tub, presenting their throbbing cocks to each of their girl's faces. Shantice didn't waste a moment before swallowing the muscled guy's cock. Tabby giggled and blushed with embarrassment, but she too began to go to work, looking shyly up at the tall frat boy, as she gently lifted his enormous cock, and licked his huge, dangling balls. Randy was pleased to note that although the tall guy's cock was much bigger than his own, the muscled guy's cock was probably a few millimeters smaller.

Randy grinned at the other guys, and they grinned back. He felt, if only for a moment, like a real frat brother. This is what he'd always imagined their lives were like. Getting blowjobs every night by girls fresh out of high school. If not for one stupid mistake, this could have been his life for the past three years. Randy rose up out of the water, then sat on the edge of the hot tub, and presented his cock to the pink-haired California girl of his dreams. Crystal grinned up at him and then licked the underside of his balls before slurping them into her mouth one after the other as she stroked his shaft. Then she playfully nibbled her way up to the tip, and slowly engulfed his cock with her beautiful mouth. "Ohhh, dang, girl," he moaned. He ran his fingers through her wet pink hair, then took a hold of her head and began to work her up and down, feeling the incomparably wonderful swirling of her tongue around his shaft.

A minute or two later Randy was fighting off the urge to cum. His balls began to retract, and his cock began to swell in Crystal's hot little mouth, and a tingling bloom of pleasure began to spread through her entire abdomen.

But right before he was about to unload, the muscled frat boy suddenly said, "Okay girls, time to rotate." The girls pulled back, looked at each other with confusion, but when they realized what the frat boy wanted, they giggled shyly. Randy was sure they wouldn't do it, but then they started moving. He watched in amazement as Crystal floated to the right, and Tabby, the lanky blonde, floated toward him and settled in between his legs. She shyly looked up at him, then gently took his cock into her mouth. Her sucking style was more gentle than Crystal's, so his urge to cum began to abate, and he was able to just relax and enjoy it without fear that he'd blow his load too soon.

Now for the first time he took a good look at the other guys, and watched the girls sucking their cocks. It was amazing to behold. He was particularly impressed with how Shantice was handling the tall dude's nine-incher. Her huge lips looked amazing wrapped around that fat shaft, and she was able to slurp him all the way down into the back of her throat, gulping him from tip to base in long, erotic sweeps of her dark neck, as her black braids splashed about in the bubbling water. Randy could actually see the guy's cock distorting Shantice's throat as it went deep into her esophagus. Good lord. That is some nasty shit. He could hardly wait to see what she'd do with his cock. He was sure that if she did that to him, he'd probably start cumming right away. But he wouldn't try to stop this time. He wanted to fill Shantice's throat with his seed.


He looked down at Tabby again. She was gently slurping the tip of his cock as she fondled his balls. She was doing it so adorably, and sweetly, it made him feel strangely affectionate toward her. He bent forward and put his hand under her chin and pulled it up so he could give her a sweet kiss. He could actually taste his pre-cum in her mouth as they made out.

Then the tall guy said, "Rotate."

The girls giggled, and obligingly rotated, so that now Shantice settled in between Randy's legs, and examined his cock with a practiced eye. Clearly she'd sucked a dozen or two in high school, and she definitely seemed to like the look of his. She licked her big fat lips slowly, and gently stroked his cock with her dark hand. It was amazing to see such a dark hand wrapped around his paper-white penis. But then Shantice looked up at him quizzically, and asked, "Hey, where's your hat, cowboy? Put it on."

"I thought you didn't like it."

She grinned. "It's starting to grow on me. I never fucked a real cowboy before. I want you to wear it while you're fucking me."

Randy's mind exploded. He hadn't been thinking beyond the blowjob, but now, the idea of actually fucking this girl, maybe all three of them, made him forget why he'd hidden his hat in the first place. Randy eagerly reached down behind the hot tub and retrieved his hat from the deck. He put it on again and grinned down at Shantice. She grinned back up at him, and wrapped her hand around his cock and gave it a powerful squeeze. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard." Then she opened her mouth and...

"WHAT THE FUCK???," shouted the tall guy. "IT'S THAT FUCKING COWPIE!"

The girls looked up in surprise at this sudden outburst. The first thought that went through Randy's mind was, dang. That Purple Voodoo is cursed after all.

The muscled guy looked at him, then said, "What? You're right! It's him!"

Both boys stood up, and surged past the girls, then pushed Randy backward causing him to tumble awkwardly out of the hot tub and onto the wooden deck. He shouted, "Hey, take it easy fellas!"

The muscled guy looked down at him, his face red with rage, and screamed, "I should fucking throw you off the balcony, you fucking jerk!"