Three Stoner Chix - Purple Wreck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy said, "The A, B, C girls. Just perfect."

The outfit consisted of pink shorts with the word 'Juicy' across the ass in big white letters, and white tank tops with little sparkly pink letters over their hearts, with an A for Dana Lee, a B for Amy and a C for Alyson.

Dana Lee pointed at the letter on Alyson's chest, and said, "At the rate you're filling out, we'll be calling ourselves the A, B, D girls by New Years!"

They laughed, then one of their favorite songs came up on the mp3 player, and they started dancing and singing loudly and out of tune, like the silly teenagers they were. Alyson even grabbed her baton, and started twirling, while the girls clapped and egged her on. Toward the end of the song, Dana Lee hopped up on Alyson's bed, and started shaking her booty like a hip-hop dancer. It was amazing. Alyson and Amy stared at her ass as it bounced up and down in those pink shorts, creaming their panties with lust. Alyson had the sudden urge to shout, "I LOVE YOU, DANA LEE!" But she changed her mind halfway through and shouted, "I LOVE YOU... GUYS!"

Dana Lee turned and smiled, her face seeming to glow from within, and Alyson knew she had to do it. Now. This was her last chance. If she didn't do it now, she'd never be able to do it. So she flipped the music off.

Dana Lee said, "Hey! I love that song!"

Alyson stared into Dana Lee's crystalline blue eyes and stammered, "Uh... you know... Dana Lee... uh... how sometimes... how sometimes you keep a secret because you think it would be for the best? And... how terrified you are thinking, if this thing gets out, it will ruin everything. You... you know that feeling?"

Dana Lee nodded with a dazed expression on her face, but Amy was elated. Finally! Alyson's finally gonna tell her how she feels! Yes! It's about fucking time!

Alyson licked her lips, suppressing the urge to vomit. "Well... it's silly... because friends shouldn't have secrets from each other. I mean... It doesn't matter how painful... or... uh... uncomfortable the truth might be. It's the truth... how can the truth ever be a bad thing? We... we've always trusted each other, haven't we? We shouldn't have secrets! So... uh, Dana Lee... the thing is..."

"I'M PREGNANT, ALRIGHT? I'M FUCKING PREGNANT!!!" Dana Lee's face screwed up into a mask of grief, and she plopped down onto the bed, hands over her eyes, suddenly bawling like a baby.

Alyson and Amy were both utterly dumbfounded. All thoughts of anything else evaporated as they rushed to their friend.

Amy started stroking Dana Lee's long blonde hair. "Holy fuck, DL. You're... really?"

Dana Lee nodded, too choked up to talk. She reached for her purse and searched for the test strip, even though she was sure Alyson had already seen it. How else could she have figured out I was pregnant? Damn it. Why did she force me to confess? Well... I'm glad it's out. I'm glad I'm not alone with this fucking thing.


Dana Lee held up the test strip, and when they saw the little plus sign, Amy and Alyson said, "Fuck," in unison.

After a long pause, Alyson said, "Does... does Tanner know?"

Dana Lee shook her head, saying "I... I haven't told anybody but you guys. I only found out Friday morning. I missed my period, so I took the test, but even then I just didn't believe it could be a... Fuck... What the fuck am I gonna do? I can't be a teenage mom! But I can't get an abortion either! This is so fucked up!" Then she began to cry like she'd never cried in her whole life, all the emotion she'd been suppressing the last two days suddenly flooding out. She'd distracted herself with sex, incest and manatees, but now that she was finally facing the facts, she felt nothing but a crazy panic taking hold of her heart.

Amy was wondering, maybe it's not Tanner's kid. I know she's been fucking around all summer. Could be Jimmy Snyder's kid. Or even... oh... fuck... what if it's Rashawne's kid? Oh fucking shit!! I'm such an idiot. I always figured there was a chance he'd knock me up, but it never occurred to me that he might knock someone else up! The way he was raised, he'd marry her for sure! Fuck me! Oh, please, don't let it be Rashawne's! I swear, I'm gonna mail that boy a crate of condoms!

Amy took the test strip from Dana Lee's hand. "You know, these things aren't totally reliable."

Dana Lee shook her head. "Yeah, but there were three of them in the box. They all came out the same."

Alyson said, "Still, you can't know for sure until you see a doctor and get a proper blood test."

"Oh shit. Why didn't I think of that? I could have gone to Planned Parenthood on Friday! This thing has been driving me crazy! I've got to know!"

Amy said, "Well, you can go today. We'll take you, won't we Alyson?"

Alyson nodded, "Sure, but it's Sunday. There's only one clinic open today."

Dana Lee had a crazed expression in her eyes, "What? How do you know that? How could you possibly know that?"

"I told you Mother was organizing a protest today. Well, I overheard her talking about it this morning. Apparently clinics are usually closed on Sunday, but she's going to protest a clinic that's offering free services today."

Dana Lee laughed with almost crazed relief, "Free? Oh my fucking Christ, that's perfect! My mom won't have to find out after all!"

Alyson said, "But Doctors don't need to notify parents in Florida. Even if you had an abortion."

Dana Lee clapped her hands around her ears, "Ugh! I'm not getting an abortion, Alyson! Oh fuck! Am I? Maybe I am!! I DON'T KNOW!!! But that's not the point! Unlike you two, I'm not as rich as fuck-all. I've maxed out my credit card thanks to that stupid car wreck, so how the fuck am I gonna pay a doctor bill without my mom footing the bill? No, this is perfect! Let's go! Now!"

Alyson was surprised when Dana Lee hopped up and ran out into the hall. "Wait! I told you there's a protest going on!"

Dana Lee was already loping down the stairs three at a time, "I don't give a fuck! I can't fucking wait! I need to know! I need to take care of this thing! NOW!! FUCKING NOW!!!"

Amy and Alyson looked at each other in shock. Dana Lee rarely freaked out, but when she did, it was usually pretty intense. She had a tendency to procrastinate for weeks and weeks, then suddenly go into panic mode. And this one looked like the mother of all panic attacks. They shrugged and chased after her. By the time they got downstairs, she was already sitting in the passenger seat of Amy's car, honking the horn like a madwoman. "LET'S GET THIS FUCKING SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!!"

CHAPTER 21 – THE PROTEST

As Amy drove, Alyson looked up the address on her iPhone. When they got there, the streets were packed with cars and hundreds of protestors. The streets were blocked with police cars and media vans, and more people were streaming in by the minute, waving signs and singing hymns.

Amy said, "What a fucking madhouse!"

Alyson nodded, "Say what you like, but Mother knows how to stage a protest. You should have seen the circus she put on last year to shut down that gay outreach program. It was pretty scary."

Amy whistled. "How did she get all these Christians to come to a protest on Sunday morning while church is still going on?"

"Oh, she got Barry Atherton to talk about it on his show this morning. He really riled them up, I guess."

Amy groaned. "Atherton? Really? That fucking perv is behind this?"

Alyson was surprised by the disgust in Amy's eyes. "Perv? Why would you call him that? You don't actually think he's guilty, do you?"

"Of course he's guilty! My mom's his lawyer too, you know. So I know all the dirt our moms have been trying to cover up."

Alyson shook her head. "Mother's no angel, but I don't think she'd cover up any evidence. Besides, he's been over to our house for dinner a dozen times and he's always been super nice to me."

Amy snorted, "Of course he is. That's what sociopaths are like. They draw you in with smiles and fake goodness... and then when you least expect it. WHAM!"

Alyson was used to Amy having strong opinions, but this one was way off the mark. Still, she wasn't in the mood to argue about it. "Well... I guess you know more about it than I do, Amy."

Amy exhaled a shaky breath, feeling bad about snapping at Alyson. "Sorry. He just pisses me off. Yeah, you're right. He is a sweetheart. But it's all an act, believe me. I know. Last year I went to a party after Jacksonville Cheerfest... that was the same day the accusations of molestation hit the internet, and everyone was talking about it, some people calling him a perv, others saying the accusers were just a bunch of gold diggers. Well, I noticed one girl on the edge of the party, quietly freaking out. I mean, she was literally shaking from head to toe. I didn't know her, but I recognized her as a Sandalwood cheerleader. So I took her aside and wheedled the truth out of her. She totally blew my mind."

"Turns out she's been a volunteer at Atherton's ministry half her life. One night last year she started working late so she could flirt with him. She had a huge crush. They made out a few times, and she let him touch her tits. A few times later she started giving him blow jobs, but he never pushed her any farther than she was willing to go. She wanted to stay a virgin, same as you, and he seemed to respect that. But then one night he gave her a drink. Grape juice, I think, then everything went black. When she woke up, she was naked on her back right there on top of the altar in that little fake chapel in his TV studio, and he was between her legs fucking the shit out of her. She thought she was dreaming at first. Then she passed out again and woke up in the back of his car. He'd driven her home and was all smiles, telling her that she'd fallen asleep at work. Well, she didn't think anyone would believe her... heck, she barely believed it herself, so she didn't tell a soul."


Alyson said, "Well, maybe she was dreaming."

"No. Her vagina was aching, and when she went to wash up, she found her hymen broken." Amy saw the look of utter disbelief on Alyson's face. "I know, it's a crazy accusation, but I was looking into her eyes when she told the story, and I believed her."

Alyson nodded, but she simply couldn't accept it. "What does your mom think?"

Amy shook her head. "She doesn't know. I was living with my dad at the time, remember? I hated my mom, so I didn't tell her. I did tell that poor girl to go to the cops. But she refused. Flat refused. I don't know... maybe I should look her up again and see if she's had a change of heart."

Dana Lee suddenly shouted, "OKAY! Enough of the history lesson! LET'S GET MOVING!!"

Amy blushed, "Sorry, Dana Lee." She crept the car slowly through the crowds until they were within sight of the clinic. It was a circus, zoo and carnival, all wrapped into one. Angry protestors with banners were everywhere, and someone had brought a gigantic puppet fetus, which was hovering over the crowds on sticks. It reminded Amy of the Starchild from the end of 2001.

Alyson saw Mother revving up the crowd with a bullhorn from atop a portable grandstand which had been erected exactly 36 feet in front of the clinic, which was as close as she could legally put it. Alyson slumped down in the backseat afraid of being seen. Mother seemed to have super-vision sometimes, plus eyes in the back of her head.

Dana Lee noticed that three rings of protestors had completely surrounded the building. They were holding hands and singing a hymn. There didn't seem to be a single person in sight daring to defy the cordon. If there were any Pro-Choicers around, they were badly outnumbered. Even the police were keeping their distance. Dana Lee moaned, "Fuck."

Amy said, "Are you sure you want to bust through that? Look at all the camera crews. You'll end up on the seven o'clock news for sure."

Dana Lee put her hands over her eyes and began to sob. "Fuck it. Never mind. Never fucking mind. This was a stupid idea. I'll fucking do it next Saturday."

Amy said, "No, we can go tomorrow."

Dana Lee shook her head. "You know I can't cut school. Dad's the vice principal remember? He'd find out and I'd be dog meat. No. I'll wait. I have to wait. Fuck it." She began to cry again.

It broke Alyson's heart to see Dana Lee this upset. She was desperate to help her friend, but what could she do? Then she noticed a long white limousine pulling to a stop next to the curb on a side street a few blocks away. Alyson said, "Hold on, girls. I think I see someone who might be able to help us. Maybe not, but... it can't hurt to ask. You stay here. I'll be right back." She didn't wait for questions, but hopped out of the car and jogged toward the limo, weaving through the crowds, while holding her hands over the back of her head for fear her mother might spot her red hair, even from this distance. When she reached the limo, she knocked on the rear window.

It rolled down, and a suntanned face, with a brilliant white smile said, "Why, hello Alyson!"

"Hello, Reverend Atherton. Can we talk for a minute?"

"Why, certainly." The door popped open and Alyson crawled inside and sat on the white leather seat across from the immaculately-dressed man who was looking through a stack of papers, probably memorizing his speech. Reverend Atherton was tall, well built, and had a full head of dark black hair. He was in his early forties, but is face was completely free of wrinkles, and had an amazingly healthy glow about it. His deep gray eyes could look right into your soul, and his smile absolutely radiated the glory of God. Alyson had a soft spot for him because he'd often chastised Mother for her vindictive attitude toward 'sodomites'. About the only thing Alyson found off-putting about him were his bleached teeth, which were so bright they looked like they were made out of plastic. They were even brighter than his white suit.

As Alyson tried to think of how to start, she noticed the reverend's eyes briefly roaming over her body before he averted his gaze. She'd forgotten that she was still wearing the pink 'juicy' shorts, and the tank top with the pink C over her left tit. She glanced down at her breasts. Sure enough, her nipples were standing at attention through her shirt. Fuck. She wanted to cover them up, but couldn't think of a way to do that without drawing more attention to them. She blushed. "I'm... I'm sorry Reverend. To... to interrupt you like this. But... you once said that if I ever needed anything, all I had to do was ask."

He laughed a hearty laugh. "Indeed, Alyson. I did say that. And I meant it too. Anything. You name it and I'll do my best to help. I owe your mother that much."

She smiled weakly, unsure how to continue. "Well... uh... in this particular case Mother probably wouldn't approve."

He had an intensely interested expression on his face. "Well, that's no problem. The offer stands. I can keep it between the two of us, if you like."

She smiled and cleared her throat. "Thanks! Well, uh... sir... uh... I have a friend... uh... who needs to get into that clinic. Not for an abortion, though! She'd never get an abortion!"

He put his finger to his lips, then rolled the privacy barrier up so the chauffer couldn't overhear. Then he said with great concern, "Alyson... when you say 'friend', are you talking about yourself?"

Alyson gasped. "No! No, not me! I'm a virgin, Reverend Atherton. But my friend... well... she's a bit of a sinner."

"Aren't we all?"

Alyson nodded, "Anyway, she's desperate to have a pregnancy test today. Otherwise she'll have to wait until next Saturday, and... I guess you can imagine how stressful that might be. Anyway... I don't suppose you'd know some way of sneaking her past the protestors?"

He laughed his hearty laugh again. "I guess I should learn to stop making open-ended promises, shouldn't I? Don't worry. I think I can help you out. I'm about to give a speech in front of the clinic. I'll make sure to bring all the protestors around to the front. That should give her a couple of minutes to sneak in through the back door. How long do you think she'll need inside?"

"I... I don't know how long that sort of thing takes. There might be a line."

He laughed. "No. Nobody's inside but Doctor Indrani. Your mother has managed to scare everyone else away. He's a nice man, actually. Just a bit deluded. It's unfortunate this sort of thing has to happen, but he really shouldn't have annoyed your mother. Well, your friend should have Indrani's undivided attention, so it probably won't take that long to get results. I tell you what. I'll hang around for a while, until she calls you and tells you she's done. Then I'll speak again, so she can sneak out."

"You'd do that for me?"

The Reverend blushed, "Certainly, Alyson. Besides, two speeches should make your mother extra happy."

Alyson was so relieved she hopped onto her knees between his legs to give him a hug. "Thank you so much, Reverend! You're a Godsend." She was pleased to note that he didn't take advantage of the hug, and just squeezed her lightly for a moment before letting her go. There's no way this man's a molester!

He laughed. "I'm happy to help. Pregnancy is a blessing. I hope she has good news, either way." Alyson reached for the doorknob, but the Reverend said, "Oh, no, you better wait here. I can't have you getting caught. There are a lot of people from your church out there. If someone spots you... well, I don't think your mother would be pleased."

Alyson nodded. "Yeah. I guess not. I'll just call my friend and let her know the plan." Reverend Atherton smiled then looked down at his speech as Alyson talked to Amy and filled her in. But knowing how Amy felt about the Reverend, she kept his name out of it, just saying that a family friend was helping her out. "And be sure to call me when you get inside. Okay? Good luck."

Alyson waited in the limo, and watched from a distance as Reverend Atherton whipped up the crowd. With his commanding voice he called all the protesters to come around so the camera crews could see how many Christians were willing to put their faith on the line in the service of sanity. A few minutes later, Alyson's phone rang.

Amy said, "We're in!"

CHAPTER 22 – THE CLINIC

"Hello? Anybody here?" Amy was holding Dana Lee's hand tight, almost afraid that if she let go Dana Lee might start running amok. They made their way through a storage room, then out into a long hallway with examination rooms on both sides. Amy called out again, "Hello?"

Dr. Indrani heard a girl's voice from his office. He took in a sharp breath. He was terrified that some of these crazy, shouting protestors might actually invade his clinic. But when he looked into the hallway, he saw two teenage girls dressed in skimpy matching outfits. Based on how sexy they were dressed, he could tell they weren't with the protestors. He smiled and said, "Hello, how can I help you?"

Dana Lee had been worried that nobody was working here after all, so when she saw the kind-faced little brown man come into the hall, she began to cry from relief. He immediately came up to her and took her hand in his.

He spoke to her in a wonderful, lilting Indian accent. "Oh, don't cry. I'm sure it's not that bad."

Amy said, "Sorry, Doc. My friend... well, she needs a pregnancy test."

"Yes! Of course, yes! Please follow me to the reception room... oh... wait, never mind, in my office please. The protestors may have cameras looking into the reception room." Once he had the two girls seated on the couch opposite his desk, he collected a stack of forms from the filing cabinet and gave them to Dana Lee. "Please fill these out."

Dana Lee stared at the stack of papers. They looked so complicated. And there was a long questionnaire asking personal questions about her sex life. "Uh... this is an awful lot. Can't I just get a blood test or something?"